Blood Servant Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The next table were a number of men and women in servant and maid uniforms. There were a lot of them.

The last table held a number of men dressed in business casual or upper casual clothes. Those were obviously the male blood servants like me, for the rest of the female vampires in the blood clan. If every female vampire had a blood servant that meant there were thirty-nine vampires in the clan including the head and his cousin. There were thirty-six people at that table fit for fifty, and I would be the thirty seventh.

The food was already on the table, and I sat at an open chair on the end and started to load my plate with eggs, bacon, fruit, and butter drenched biscuits. I gave the one across from me and around my immediate area a neutral nod of greeting. No one even said hello, so I went with that. Silence seemed safer that way if I could not even engage with them without arousing suspicion. After a few moments of thought, and my second bite of bacon, I realized the likely reason.

I'd guessed they probably didn't bother making friends, since from what Katrina said over half the female vampires weren't of the nice variety and as cruel as the one that had turned them. That meant most of the men at the table had a life-expectancy even more dismal than my own, and no chance at all of ever leaving this place alive.

It was fucked up, unjust, but what could I do about it? I had no power, no way to save myself save trusting in my mistress. It really rubbed me wrong, but it was what it was. The supernatural world wasn't a nice place, and a vampire clan was perhaps the worst it had to offer, since humanity was their prey. The mages were just as bad, it's just they only used humans for monetary reasons and political influence, they didn't prey on humanity's blood and lives.

But that was just situational hypocrisy, since mages didn't need human blood.

The only ones talking were at the shifter table as I scarfed down my first meal. I waited for one of the others to leave first, and they left their plate on the table for the lesser servants to pick up. That's what I'd needed to know. Lesser servants? At least they had a longer life expectancy.

I stood up and left, feeling like a coward. My masculine need to protect according to my morals once more being beat down in my mind, but I knew that was just my honor and integrity tweaking me. There was nothing I could do to fix it, and dying wouldn't help any of them, and would only hurt me and my mistress.

That didn't mean I had to like it, however. I just had to accept it in the moment.

Chapter Four

I took Cassidy's advice and cleaned first. Dusted, vacuumed, scrubbed the bathroom, and even changed the sheets even though we'd only slept in them once since I'd changed them earlier that day. Vampires had very sensitive noses, so did shifters, which is why I jumped into the shower after my cleaning, so I didn't smell like sweat and cleaners when she got there.

After that I sat in the receiving room in a pair of khaki shorts and a casual pullover that was a little tight around my muscled chest but otherwise fit perfectly. I looked through Katrina's personal kindle library, and there were over eight thousand titles in it. Plenty of fantasy and sci-fi I could check out, along with mysteries, romances, and political thrillers I'd take a pass on. Still, that left an amazing amount of books, and I was sure she'd let me download a new one when one of my favorite authors came out with a new book.

That said, I was too restless, annoyed with myself, and annoyed for being annoyed with myself. I'd never had crisis of conscience when my father duped humans in business or abused his magic to get his way in a business deal. I had far less influence here, even Katrina had highly proscribed influence and couldn't save anyone but me while she got by and tried to live a life as close to her morals as possible.

Still, I was too restless to read a book, so I popped on the television and channel surfed. I also discovered she had Netflix, Hulu, and Amazon Prime subscriptions and the smart TV had the apps integrated. So, there was plenty to watch and fill the time. My mind kept returning to the plight of those two lovely young women, and the other thirty-six male blood servants in the house. I seemed to have gotten the best of a shitty situation, in my mistress.

Still, the facts of the matter didn't bow to my morals, integrity, or sense of justice. The facts didn't care about my outrage, or my desire to change what was. I had to live in the real world and not a fantasy of self-justifications and wishes.

The only thing that I could do was apply those concepts and truths to my own actions, and to be the person I wanted to be in how I treated others. I had no power to stop others, and I couldn't save their victims or myself from more powerful beings. That's how I'd maintained my sanity at home, by dedicating myself to those principals and truths in my own dealings, because in the end all I could ever control was myself.

That had to be good enough for here too, I just needed to adapt to my new life and circumstance.

The door opened and Cassidy came in wearing nothing but a long casual halter top dress that came to mid-thigh. She was even barefoot, and her bright red hair looked a little damp in the long ponytail that went down her back to her ass, which also revealed the soft curves of her neck.

She closed the door and walked over and plopped down on the couch next to me, and then leaned against me like we were already friends. It was a shifter thing, they craved casual contact and were big touchers, even more so than my lonely mistress.

Of course, there was no doubt she'd also picked up the quite natural spike in my pheromones, and the way my body reacted to her supple warm body against mine. Not to mention the delicious scent of her skin.

She smiled, "Thank you for showering after cleaning. I forgot to mention it."

I nodded, "I've been friends with shifters all my life. No white lies, no scented products, and no possibility of hiding what a horndog I am."

She giggled at that last, "That's good, so you worked with shifters at your old job."

I replied, "Yes, I was in charge of scheduling and running the servants and guards, as far as shifts and all the admin stuff anyway. I understand the limits, and I was close friends with a couple of the shifters that worked there."

Close friends meaning fuck buddies, and I was sure she picked up my subtle meaning there. Though I felt closer to Yesenia than I should have, I'd only discovered that dept of emotion in me moments before her death.

Was it wrong that I felt more grief in my chest over her than my family?

She smiled, "That explains your reaction, or lack of one at me pasting myself against you as a relative stranger. And here I thought I was being mischievous?"

I snickered, and then playfully stroke her leg once, and left my hand there. When she snuggled in closer, I left my hand still, but ran little circles on her leg and a little toward her inner thigh in slow circles with fingertips only.

"Thank you for your help tonight, and advice."

She blinked after a moment, no doubt picking up my sincerity, "Anytime, Greg."

Shifters didn't do false thanks to be polite either, or empty compliments for that matter. The scent would reveal false yet polite statements as a lie, and be worse than no compliment at all as it'd be offensive.

Her hand stealthily made it onto my leg, and she teased my inner thigh and occasionally slipped beneath the hem of my khaki shorts. Part of it no doubt had a foreplay aspect to it, it felt really good and was getting me going. She was lovely after all, and I'd no doubt we had two-way chemistry. Her soft playful touch was stirring my center. At the same time, it was partially just the shifter need to touch.

She bit her lip, "I'm curious about you, but I don't want to offend you either. I can't imagine it's easy being in the position you're in, and I don't want to rub salt in the wound so to speak. Especially on your first day."

I shrugged, "It is what it is, and it's better than being dead. Are you and Katrina..." I trailed off.

She giggled, "No. She's like, an older doting sister to me, and a close friend. She's a lovely woman of course, but neither of us swing that way at all. She's just... kind enough to share with a sexually needy shifter. I'm not ready to mate permanently and have children yet, so I avoid the men in the pack that way. Otherwise they may move to claim me.

"Your scent is so calm, Greg. I mean sexually excited and filled with anticipation too, but almost Zen otherwise. I think I know what Katrina meant, you haven't given up in resignation, you're just going with the flow for a chance at life."

I replied, "That's a fair assessment. All I can control is myself, as someone powerless in a world filled with powerful beings, most of them unkind. I think I was blessed it was Katrina that came into that room and claimed me. Far better than the alternatives, at any rate."

She smirked, "I bet."

"What?"

She giggled, "Your scent spiked when talking about her, I find that interesting."

I replied, "How much trouble am I in?"

She giggled again, and then twisted her body and straddled me. Her arms resting on my shoulders as her hands played with the back of my neck.

My own hands settled on her outer thighs, and teased just under the hem of her dress, seemingly of their own accord.

She said, "I tend to be nosy, so a little bit, but it's not without its compensations," she said that last part of the sentence with more than a little sultry desire in her warmly vibrant voice. With them right in my face, it was also painfully obvious her slightly torpedoed and pert B cups were completely unencumbered, and her nipple bumps were almost as mouthwateringly large as my mistress's. She really was in nothing but that casual halter top dress.

It also told me she wanted me to get on with it, and to be the aggressor, or she'd have kissed me by then. I supposed further conversation could wait, and my quickly growing cock as she slid forward and ground against me was in complete agreement with that assessment.

My hands slid over her legs, over her hips and onto her waist, where I grabbed firmly and pulled down while I ground her right the hell back. Which made her let out a sigh of pleasure as her warm amber eyes sparkled in anticipation and lustful delight.

Both hands slid lower again, and then up inside her dress where I cupped her ass and squeezed and kneaded it rather demandingly and roughly, drawing a wide-eyed gasp from her lips and a moan from my own as she ground me wildly. I move my head forward slightly and then up to her eyes, as I ran those hands up her back and pulled her to me.

Her lips were demanding as they met mine, and I answered in kind, even before we found the unique rhythm in our kissing that was all our own. Her wild breathy sigh was echoed by my deep moan as lust and need spiraled in my body and my cock twitched hard up into her.

We did that for quite a while. Kissing, exploring each other's necks and ears with our lips, and she was delicious as her sweet moans grew deeper and more excited, more demanding. The dry humping had something to do with that as well, she really seemed to like that foreplay activity.

My hands went back down, and I gripped the bottom of her dress and pealed it up and over her head, breaking the kiss momentarily, and giving me a moment to admire her beautiful fair skin and supplely toned body. Her torpedo breasts were milky white, with the lightest sexiest delicate pink nipples I'd ever seen, and they were almost as big as Katrina's delicious brown ones. Tightened in arousal, they were as large as four or five dimes stacked.

They left my sight for a moment as my shirt was torn over my head by her demanding hands, and she reached down to undo my shorts.

Her pussy was perfect, glistening on a petite mound, and my mouth watered at the idea of tasting those arousal covered folds. I'd wanted to taste my Katrina's as well, but so far we hadn't had the chance. The first time she'd started sex I'd been tied up, the second time I'd been sleeping, and I don't do that sort of thing after pumping in a deposit.

I leaned forward and sucked her delicate nipple into my mouth, and I teased it with my teeth and gave it a light swirl and soft lavish lick of my tongue. Her skin was delicious, and her feminine scent more than alluring. I bit down just a little harder, and that brought out the sweet gasp from her lips that I'd been going for. I made a mental note of what she liked, extremely sensitive and soft breast play for the sexy fox shifter, and I let out a deep moan and suckled while I squeezed the side of her breasts with my hands, gently teasing the pad of my thumb across her other nipple.

While doing that, my eyes were looking up at her Amber ones, which widened in pleasure and almost comical shock as she finally fished me out and stroked her hand once.

"Fuck, Greg. She wasn't kidding."

I laughed into her breast, and the vibrations must've felt good because she let out a soft moan of pleasure.

"You are stunning, Cass. Didn't you know, I mean couldn't you tell if she was lying?" I asked and went back to teasing her breasts with lips, tongue, and fingertips as I looked up into her eyes and waited for an answer.

Her eyes glazed over at the sensations, and I moaned deeply into her mouth as she ran her glistening labia against my cock pinning it to my stomach. Her pussy was soft, silky, burning hot, and already soaked for me.

She finally said breathily, "Thank you, you're not so bad yourself you know. I scented teasing while she was saying it, sometimes it's hard to tell with that emotion mixed in, because teasing banter isn't quite a lie when it isn't true, you know?"

I moaned, as the scent of her delicious and potent arousal reached my nose.

"I need to taste you," I declared, and I tried to push her off to the side and dive between her legs headfirst. It was already clear to me we'd be fucking on the couch, chairs, and quite possibly the floor where there was more room. The central thrust of that was, not on my mistress's bed.

Of course, she was a whole lot stronger than I was, and her legs clamped my middle while her arms wrapped tightly behind my neck to prevent it. She gave me another wet and slippery grind as her sex left behind a dirty trail of liquid arousal on the bottom of my cock, and she ground down when she reached the tip and let out a sharp gasp as my fat head ground her clit.

I supposed I'd already put in more foreplay than necessary, so it was my own fault for not going for it sooner and being too patient in coaxing out her wild need. I'd been worshipping her breasts for a while, and we'd been dry humping and necking like teens before that. I also got the idea she'd been primed and ready for it from the moment she'd walked in, the excitement of a new partner and all that.

I knew I was, and I was sure I was putting off scents which would also be foreplay of a sort for a shifter.

She said breathily in desire as she looked into my eyes, "We can do that later, and I really want to see if I can deep throat this monster myself. It's a fucking bat. But right now, I need that impossibly long and fat cock filling me up."

I was a little disappointed, but not that much as she lined me up and my hands started to play with her torpedoed tits again. Her tightly supple and toned hourglass body was perfect. Fuck, her tits were fantastic, and the wildly sparking euphoric sensations of her hot silken pussy gliding along the tip of my fat cockhead pulled a moan from both of our lips. There'd be plenty of nights to tease that pussy and supplely firm and just juicy enough to be irresistible heart shaped ass cheeks with my tongue and fingertips.

Then her eyes hooded with pleasure, discomfort, and determination as she impaled herself on my cock. She let out a sharp gasp that turned into a dirty moan as the tip popped in and stretched her out wide. Her eyes were staring in shocked awe and need into mine, as she started to bounce lightly and take me in gently.

With each bounce she said, "Fuck, Gregory. So fucking big, so big, I need it all in me," and other naughty tidbits fell from her gasping lips as she took me deep into her body.

Her pussy was a slice of pure heaven around me, deliciously snug and satiny perfection, as her walls tightly conformed themselves to my most sensitive skin. Her soaked arousal helped ease the way, and in truth she wasn't quite as tight as my virginal mistress. In some ways that was better, she was still embracing my cock quite firmly with her body, mind-addling friction and a slight milking action each time she bounced up to take a little more in.

Point being, without those intense milks at every outstroke, and just delicious tugs on my sensitive skin, I wouldn't have to focus so hard not to cum in an embarrassingly short time like I did with my mistress. Not better, not worse, just different.

Her pleasure addled eyes filled with triumph, which almost made me snicker when our bodies came together at last. All ten fat inches were buried in her paradise, and we just sat there and stared into one another's eyes for a moment, as her sex got used to me.

"You're going to ruin me for every other man with this monstrosity."

I laughed, "You're amazingly tight yourself, plus I'd pleased to see to your needs."

She giggled, "I bet you are."

I raised an eyebrow, "You know I am."

She asked, "What if you find out I'm a bitch?"

I winked, "I have something pretty big to gag you with, and you're really hot."

She gasped, then started laughing as she caught my teasing scent, which did interesting things down below in short sharp convulsions. Her laugh turned into a gasp of pleasure that echoed my own. She felt far too good around me, and too good in my arms. I really hoped she wasn't a bitch, but I didn't get that impression at all even if we didn't know each other all that well yet.

I spanked her, which made her convulse around me again, then went back to gently playing with her tits to help her get past that discomfort verse pleasure threshold. Apparently, she didn't have a slight pain kink when it came to her tits or pussy being stretched out uncomfortably, like my mistress did. At the same time, she was clearly enjoying the ride, and being filled out far more than she ever had before. I could just tell by the shock in her eyes, and it was obvious she wasn't a virgin.

My cock was hardly the biggest in the world, by a long shot, but it was on the rare side of big at that size. It also wasn't all it was cracked up to be. Extended foreplay was a necessity with my cock size, and another down side was even the nastiest ass sluts wouldn't let my fat ten inches anywhere near their backsides.

She sighed softly, and her sultry voice had a dreamy quality, "You have wonderful hands, Greg. That feels really good, most of my partners get a little too rough."

I smiled, Katrina had told me the same thing, most women I slept with did at some point or another. It wasn't really my hands, I just paid attention to my lover's body and pleasure. It wasn't rocket science to figure out what a woman liked when you focused on your lover's pleasure instead of your own. Of course, to be fair, it really helped when your lover was shamelessly expressive as well, there were no pent-up shifters or vampires that way.

She asked softly, "Slouch a little more?"

"My pleasure," and our bodies ground a bit as I slid my ass forward on the couch and leaned back.

She adjusted her straddling position, and then she started to grind gently in short and deliciously intense movements that had sparking waves of gentle euphoria flowing into my body. She was obviously feeling tentative at first, but as the pleasure overshadowed the ache her grinds grew more potent and confident as she rolled her hips with a hiss of pleasure escaping her full lips.

1...34567...17