Blood Servant Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I could feel my heart pick up a bit and the excitement and lust rose at the awed pleasure-addled look on Cassidy's face. I was in quite a bit of pleasure myself, and it was hard to hold still, though I couldn't stop my cock from twitching powerfully in her with each intense roll of her hips. Her milking and rubbing grinds were pure ecstasy on my cock in the hot snug embrace of her paradise.

I'd start fucking her back as soon as she started to bounce or twerk up and down the shaft, but when a woman grinded from above, clearly they were in charge. I did put in an experimental counter grind or two, I couldn't help it as the pleasure overwhelmed my control, but I generally let her play from above and control all the angles until she was fully used to my cock.

Another slight drawback to having a ten-inch cock, it required patience. But I'd be lying if I didn't say it was worth it, when they started cumming wildly for me. Except for my mistress apparently, who had a bit of a pain kink when it came to stretching her out painfully, as well as liking her breasts treated firmly.

She was so sexy. With an amazing body, along with that innocent beauty of face, and it was a killer combination on my libido. Especially when that innocent face was twisted in pleasure and deep lust.

Cassidy said breathily, "So full. I've never felt so full in my life, and you're hitting pleasure places in me I didn't know existed. So fat that every movement is hitting and putting pressure on my g-spot, fucking hell."

The look of pain was completely subsumed by that point, and she started to pant a little more wildly as she rocked her body faster and firmer on my cock. The rising pleasure was much more potent at her wild squeezes and milking grinds sped up, but nothing too overwhelming either. She was so stunning, as her face slowly and surely showed she was being overcome by pleasure, rising to her height, and it was delightful to see.

She gasped and panted out, "Fuck, Greg. Fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck fuck FUCK!" a single word at a time with each now sharp and almost desperate grind, until the last three when her eyes filled with ecstasy. Her face was a study of rapturous pleasure as she keened out sharply, "Greg!"

I gripped her hips, and I pushed up and continued a comparable grinding action to raise and extend the pleasure of her orgasm, while suckling and nibbling one of her nipples while still looking up into her beautiful amber eyes.

"So sexy, when you cum."

She trembled and her hands clawed and scratched my shoulders and upper chest as she rolled into another one. Her sex convulsed wildly around me as her body demanded my seed. A demand I manfully ignored for the moment. She was sloppily wet at that point, and cumming for the second time. If her tight sexy body was ever going to be able to take a pounding from my long fat cock it was that moment.

So instead, I slouched down further for more leverage, and then started to pound up into her with everything I had. Her eyes widened with the same shocked pleasure I felt, as her satiny walls pulled on my sensitive skin and milked me deliciously each time I pounded her into the air and three quarters of the way off my cock, only for her still viselike cumming pussy to slam back down and take me all the way back in.

The silken friction and moist heat were pure heaven around me, as she bounced on me like a ragdoll lost in the throes of ecstasy. The shocked and lost look of ecstasy on her face was such a turn on for me, and her body was giving mine mindboggling amounts of pleasure as well. It was more of a mental effort to hold back my pleasure than I expected, she was a wild thing, and her body felt so good as I slammed my cock up into her like a piston.

Her eyes grew moist from the intensity of our coupling, and her gasping, whimpering, and panting pleasure was such a turn on, but what really drove me crazy the most was as she rolled helplessly into a third orgasm, or perhaps I'd just ramped up and extended her second.

Either way she was cumming hard, easily, and often for me once she'd got the first one behind her. She was a wanton delight, and it was getting harder and harder to hold back my own pleasure. But I stubbornly continued to pound up into her with everything I had, my own breath growing ragged with effort even as moans and gasps of pleasure escaped my own lips at the delicious sensations her sex and wild wanton abandon engendered in me.

Then it hit me like a storm touching ground, the slowly tattering controls were ripped away completely, as she went into a fourth powerful orgasm that milked me harder than ever. She squirted like a porn star, and her scream of pleasure was more like a breathlessly shocked squeak, and she was so overwhelmed by it I didn't think she was even breathing at that point.

It ripped away my controls, and I grunted, "Too sexy, Cass!" and I slammed her down on my cock hard even as I pushed up to fully bury myself, and my body explosively released my lust and seed into her body as that overwhelming storm of pleasure howled through my body and mind.

It felt like it would last forever. The mind-bending sensations of pumping pulse after pulse into her demanding and grasping sex as she soaked my middle. The heat of her sex, so soft and welcoming, so impossibly snug as she came apart around me, and I filled her.

After a seeming eternity, we both gasped in a breath, our eyes wide and glazed with after-bliss. She collapsed against me and trembled and twitched, as she kissed my neck softly.

She said breathily, "Gods, that was..." she trailed off.

I chuckled, "Yes, it was."

She giggled.

She raised up a bit to kiss my lips lingeringly, and whispered, "That was wonderful, but we should limit it to once a visit. We don't want your stamina to be lacking when your mistress comes home, or I won't be able to be ravished by this cock again."

I chuckled. It was a point though. I'd cum five times in the last twelve hours, and Katrina would be back in about eight hours. I was young and virile, but already rather sated, and it wouldn't do to push our luck.

"Will you stay for a bit?"

She nodded, "We should clean up, and when I leave you should take another shower before she gets home."

Right, otherwise she'd smell her on me. Not that she didn't know, but it would be disrespectful to take her to bed while smelling of another woman's satisfaction.

I gave her a teasing kiss, then she got off me to the side. I got up and left, and then came back with a warm damp towel for her to clean up, she was leaking. I also cleaned up the couch, which she'd squirted on, so that task took a little effort. Then I cleaned up my own cock with the damp towel, and I got all that in the airtight hamper so it wouldn't stink up the room. Stink up the room more, anyway. It already smelled like fantastic sex, even to my human nose.

By the time I got back, she'd slipped on the simple halter-top dress, and I pulled on my khaki shorts and t-shirt.

She snuggled against me, and I held her close. For a few minutes we just enjoyed a comfortable and post-bliss silence, letting our soft and gentle caresses do all the talking. She was a hell of a woman, but all she could ever be was a friend with benefits, but that was enough. Also, more intimate than it sounded, especially with the shifter level cuddling going on.

She sighed softly in contentment, "You even love cuddling, you're too perfect."

No doubt she picked that up in my scent, that I didn't begrudge the after-cuddling, and even enjoyed the low-level intimacy of it.

"Nah, my huge cock just has you befuddled."

She giggled, "There is some truth to that, but in my words as well."

"Best foot forward, new friendship and lover. You seem pretty damned perfect right now too, you know."

She snorted, "Maybe. You're disciplined and kind, and highly empathetic to your partner, yet wonderfully firm and confident."

"Well, I obviously don't take compliments well, a major flaw."

She giggled again, and she buried her face in my shoulder, "You're funny too," she accused mirthfully.

I tickled her breathless, but only for a moment, since her giggling and squirming body was giving my cock bad ideas. It was really an odd thought, that my cock and stamina belonged to Katrina now, and a little surprising that didn't annoy me in the least. My vampire mistress was a goddess, after all.

Plus, it would keep the sexual tension between me and Cassidy at a peak, if we had to keep it to a single round a day. At least, for me, I could give her multiples with my mouth and fingers first, if I wanted. Next time, before I fucked her, if I did it now there's no way that I wouldn't fuck her again.

We chatted, flirted, and complimented each other for a while longer. Maybe an hour, and she had to retire to get some sleep before her dawn shift started. She worked sunup to sundown, which I imagined was a long ass fifteen-hour shift at the height of summer.

After she left, I took yet another shower, and put on new clothes. It was still only around ten-thirty, so I had over three hours to go before lunch.

It wasn't too much later, in the solitariness of it, that I allowed that grief and shock I'd been pushing down all day to come up. I had to grieve for my family, even if I also hated them, and of course my sweet, sexy, and wild Yesenia. That one truly hurt, but grieving was best done in private.

Lunch at two in the morning wasn't all that different than breakfast. Don't even look at the hot twins eating alone on the other side of the room, don't talk to anyone. I didn't even nod a greeting that second time, since none of them did to me. I questioned my first impression, that they just didn't want to make friends with people slated to die so soon. It was a little creepy though, and I wondered if they were all locked down that hard instead, or if maybe a third of them were like me. Merely hiding that they had some free will with a passive automaton act. My mistress had implied about a third of the vampires were still like her, and they hadn't lost their humanity to survive the depredations of their vampire master, Andrei.

Still, that didn't mean they didn't lock down their blood servants, all it meant was they weren't unkind to them and didn't treat them like shit.

In the end I don't suppose it mattered, since I couldn't get to know or befriend them anyway. It was a good thing in a way, in that it would make it easier to slip below the radar when out of the room and at meals. It also told me Katrina had a skewed perception over what happened at meals, since what she'd told me implied that they do talk. Only the shifters talked, and they were all asleep so weren't even there for that meal.

Chapter Five

Her stunningly classic beauty of face, and regal carriage and grace of movements hit me like a hammer between the eyes. Just her walking into the room had my center stirring, and a mix of lustful admiration and awed affection rose powerfully in my chest. An incredibly potent reaction, given I'd met her less than twenty-four hours ago and she was my jailor. She was also my savior, a hell of a lady, wicked in bed, and worthy of my understanding and thanks.

But it was all confused, especially with that potent rush of emotion in my chest and lust in my loins. She was perhaps the most remarkable woman I'd ever met, but even her regal grace and beauty, her powerful sense of presence, couldn't account for such a powerful reaction in so short a time. Neither could the fact I'd been alone for close to eight hours.

It had to be the blood bond, in part, but definitely not in total.

It only took me another second to realize she was out of sorts. Her regal bearing and authority was fully engaged like armor, without the softening twinkle in her gorgeous dark chocolate eyes, or that slight smile that pulled at the edges of her dark pink full lips.

"Katrina?"

She waved a hand, and smiled slightly but it didn't reach her eyes, "I'm fine, Gregory. Just, not in the mood."

I was actually surprised, but in hindsight I shouldn't have been. It was normal enough. She hadn't fed that night, vampires only fed twice a week, or three times if they used their powers to exertion. The simple truth was, despite the wickedly eager and shamelessly wanton lover she'd been for me before, she was still a complicated woman despite her higher than normal vampire libido. She must've had a bad night.

"Of course."

I approached her and slowly and gently undid her dress, and then picked it up after it flowed down her body to the floor.

She looked conflicted at my actions, while I slowly removed her panties and bra, but allowed it as I didn't take any liberties past that. I almost took her hair down, but an idea occurred to me then and I left it up for the moment. She was truly stunning, standing naked before me. Her dark golden tanned complexion was perfect, and her rounded B cups with huge nipples, hourglass curvy waist, and tight and supple yet deliciously bubbled ass was all more impacting and better than I'd remembered. Even from her short absence of the night.

It was her face though, that I paid attention to. So beautiful, strong high cheekbones, soft silky skin, full lips, and her dark brown eyes, long eyelashes, and lovely rich dark brown hair that appeared black in low lighting.

I headed for the closet, and her voice was a little confused as she said, "Hang up the dress."

I hung up the dress, and dropped her panties and bra into the hamper, then I grabbed a sexy and silk shiny red negligee. It was completely opaque, and I suspected it would reach her upper thigh and reveal half her cleavage. It was simply and elegantly cut, and it'd leave her shoulders and upper chest bare save the spaghetti straps. It would also no doubt cling to her in alluring ways, but at the same time would be loosely conforming.

I stopped into the bathroom to turn on the bath, then walked back to the bedroom and placed the silk negligee on the bed.

Her eyes were sparkling with amusement already, as I took her hand and wordlessly led her into the bathroom. She gave me one of her slight smiles that actually reached her eyes as I had her step into the filling bath.

I checked the water to make sure it wasn't too hot, and then added a smidge of cold before I started to strip down myself. It was still hot enough to steam, and no doubt relax her muscles which I planned to help along.

She asked softly, "Gregory, are you trying to spoil me?" Her warm voice was tinged with bewilderment as she said it.

I may have been the servant, but I was taking her in hand firmly and I knew she was loving it.

I shook my head, and said with a teasing lilt, "Trying? No, Katrina. I am spoiling you. I was told my duties include your pleasure. Pleasure doesn't always mean of the sexual variety."

She looked down at my clearly hard cock that was standing at attention as I stripped off my shorts, and she raised her eyebrow challengingly.

I shrugged, "My cock is stupid, and you are exquisite, Katrina. Just ignore it."

She looked pleased by the compliment, and by my confidently casual dismissal of the idea I'd be burying it anywhere inside of her that night.

I stepped into the large whirlpool tub behind her, and I sat down wrapping my legs around her body and along her legs. My hands started to massage her shoulders softly, and she was more than stiff with tension. I wasn't exactly a masseuse, but my shifter lovers hadn't been at all shy with advice when I'd been eighteen, callow, and a man with a huge cock with no idea how to use it.

I suppose I had them to thank for my current ability to woo and pleasure a woman at the still young age of twenty-one.

She sighed as I worked out a knot in her shoulders, and as the water grew high enough, I turned on the whirlpool jets and closed the spigot. She slowly relaxed under my insistent fingers and the bubbling water, as I slowly worked my way down her back. Once she was relaxed and leaning back against me without any stiffness, I went back to the top and massaged her neck, the back of her head, and the front of her shoulders and upper chest without reaching her breasts. It was far more intimate and I could tell she enjoyed it a lot.

Then I grabbed the loofa and her soap, and I started to slowly clean up her body. I didn't smell anything but her lovely feminine scent, but I suspected she could smell the frustration on her skin and whatever other negative emotions she'd had, which as my old shifter lovers told me was like a constant reminder and mood killer.

I really enjoyed it. I won't lie, and I was still as hard as a rock. I was also patient, and I truly didn't expect her to change her mind. I just wanted her to relax, to feel safe, and I knew she wanted to be held and to feel safe. She longed for a strong man to treat her right in life. I'll admit, the blood bond helped me resist my desires as well. It made it easier to put her needs first, but it also wasn't my first time pampering a woman with attention.

Her breasts were firm and soft, and I spent plenty of time getting them clean, but no longer of a time than I spent anywhere else, including between her legs and on her perfect bubbled ass. She was complete putty in my hands by the time I finished up, and I switched off the jets as the water started to grow tepid instead of warmly hot.

Her eyes studied mine with curiosity and affection as I helped her out of the bath, and I gently toweled her down. That's when I finally reached up and let her hair down, took a moment to softly brush it out, and then took her back in the bedroom.

She looked almost amused, as I dressed her in the negligee, pulled down the sheet and comforter, then scooped her up and put her in bed.

The negligee was for me, honestly. I got the impression she slept in the buff, but even the sexy layer of red silk would make it easier to resist her charms.

I crawled in after, and then pulled her against me. Only then did I try to claim a kiss, and it was soft, short, and affectionate, but also without lust. I kept the strong heat I felt out of it as I pulled her tighter against me. I could tell she was turned on, perhaps she was testing my resolve, or still stuck in her head despite her body's warmed, relaxed, and slightly aroused state. Whatever the reason, she didn't change her mind.

She sighed softly, then said in a sleepy tone, "That was wonderful, Gregory. Thank you."

"I enjoyed it too, Katrina. Do you want to talk about it?"

It was obvious she'd seen something disturbing at the club tonight. Perhaps she'd been forced to witness Andrei's or Damien's depredations on a victim, or something like that. I was more than sure she hadn't been violated herself, I'd have seen the evidence of it.

She shivered, and snuggled deeper, "No. Just hold me, okay?"

"Always, Katrina."

It struck me as funny. I always called her Katrina out loud, because I knew it was what she wanted. For me to treat her with warmth and respect, but also a slight familiarity. Saying her name hit that mark. While inside my mind I always thought of her as my mistress. I tried not to think about it or dwell. What was the point of torturing myself for the next six months with conflicted emotions and bitter thoughts? Better to just enjoy it, and to be with the most amazing woman I'd ever met. So needy and sweet, so strong and regal, a softly feminine and a mysteriously powerful beauty.

The only danger in that, was after six months I might not want to ever leave.

Of course, I suspected that was the sweet spot she'd found for her secret and personal mission. Any shorter than six months, and Andrei would suspect she was being soft and weak, and I'd be killed and she'd be punished. Any longer than six months, and Andrei would get jealous and fear she found love with her servant, and it would have me killed and her punished. Point being, I wouldn't be able to stay even if I wanted to, damned if I did, damned if I don't. It was something to keep firmly in mind.

1...45678...17