Blood Servant Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'd also never tell her I could sense that former part of her, her deep need to be loved, desired, and cherished, even possessed by a good man. It was obvious to me whenever she let her guard down, but it was just as obvious she could never have that with a single man. She was forever young and beautiful, until the day she died, and a slave of the master vampire.

All she could have was stolen moments of bliss, if she found the right blood servant. Me? Well if I got out in six months then I would be free, and without power I could disappear into the human world and find a wife, start a family. I may have been the servant, but my life was still full of potential possibilities that she could never have except in short spurts. Transient satisfaction and joy in short intervals.

In short, to reveal what I see in her, would merely rub salt on that wound, so I'd have rather bit my tongue out. Also, it was the least I could do. To be there for her and give her what she needed, for saving my life, and attempting to return it to me in the future. She... disarmed me.

She was... an incredible woman.

The moan that woke me up was my own, as I felt her tight supple bubbled ass cheeks pushing back into my cock through the silk negligee. She let out a needy little wanting gasp, as she rolled her hips and ground against me harder. Sometime during the night we'd found ourselves in the spooning position, and I was holding her quite firmly with my hand cupping the bottom of her left breast.

Being a curious fellow, I investigated with my hand and found her soaked between her legs, and more than ready for me to slip her the monster. Her breathy pant of desire as I cupped that mound hit my libido like an avalanche. So warm, so sexy, so supple, so sinfully smooth against me, and so very beautiful. My sexy vampire goddess.

"Do you need something, Katrina?" I asked softly, even as my cock twitched hard in between her supple and warming ass cheeks.

She ground back against me again, and arched her back, "I need you in me. I need to be ravished, and for you to take your pleasure in my body."

My cock twitched hard between her ass cheeks at that, and the sexy minx squeezed her ass cheeks around me and gave it a couple of wickedly delightful tugs as she rocked her hips.

I moaned as I lowered myself down further on the bed, and she arched her back to perfect the angle. Her silk negligee was already gathered around her waist, and there was nothing in the way as I pushed into her silken paradise. The thrill that went through me from the sensations of snug heat and satiny pleasure on my cock was rivaled by her needy and breathlessly excited moans as I worked my way into her body with firm and relentless short and powerful strokes.

At the same time, with each shallow thrust, I was pinching and rolling her nipples with thumb and forefinger through the silk negligee, and she went absolutely wild for that. Her body writhed and arched, as she pushed her body back against me and eagerly took me in with moans of sweet pain and dirty pleasure between the wild gasps from the rough nipple play.

For any other woman it would be too much too fast. I'd learned how to be patient with my big cock so my lover enjoyed it, but for my kinky Katrina and her pain kink it was the perfect pace as I forced her to stretch out around my cock as I filled her body completely. The pleasure of her body was exquisite, but as I said the pleasure coursing through me, and the cause of my powerful rising libido was more than half from her sweet pants and wild gasps. Her wanton need of me and the shameless way she expressed it so freely electrified my body and made my libido skyrocket.

It drove me crazy, how much she needed me, and how she wasn't at all shy in showing it.

"So good, to be in you. So tight for me, and wild."

She said breathily, "Fuck me. Use my tight body to get yourself off, please. I just want to be ravished by you. I need it, to be pounded and used. I need to feel you fill me. I need your cum warming my womb."

Dear gods, I almost came right here. Despite her voice's desperate passion and shamelessly wanton dirty talk, I started out slowly and shallowly and rocked my body into hers. Every sweet cry of pleasure was an encouragement that fell from her lips and drove me to ramp up faster than I ever had before. Each and every stroke just a little deeper, a little harder, and a little faster.

Before I knew it I was pounding her from behind, and when I laid into her with a harsh spank on her perfect bubbled ass, while I pinched, pulled, and rolled her nipple through the silk fabric, she keened wildly for me as she went over the edge. Her sex tightened and milked me even harder with every stroke, even as her liquid satisfaction flushed around my cock and onto my balls, middle, and thighs.

"So wanton for me, my wild Katrina. So beautiful coming around my cock," I said firmly and confidently while I continued to ravish her from behind. The mental fodder and her cumming for me so quickly had me rising fast for the edge along with the exquisitely pleasurable sensations of sliding my cock in and out of her paradise.

She was overwhelming, and so virginally tight and always would be, which didn't help at all for my stamina.

I said firmly, if a bit breathily and pleasure filled, "I'm going to fill you."

She started to work my cock even harder, feverishly impaling herself back on me and squeezing around me desperately, while whimpers of pleasure begged me for my seed. She was wild, and so overwhelming, and I grunted harshly as I buried myself two more times. My fingertips dug into her flesh possessively while I held her firmly against me.

"Katrina!" I gasped as the tsunami of pleasure thunderously flooded my body and splintered my mind. The pleasure of emptying myself into her in that moment, was the most potent orgasm I'd felt yet with her, as I took my pleasure from her tight sexy body.

If I had any doubts she'd wanted to be ravished and used until I'd blown, they'd be erased as she came like a freight train with the first pulse of burning seed I sent into her silken heated passage.

She cried out, "Yes! Gregory!" as she started to convulse and milk my every pulse. Even while cumming herself and soaking my middle, she still managed to rock her hips for me if a bit sloppily, and milk me with an insane amount of pleasure to extend and raise my own. No doubt also so she'd get as much cum from my cock as she could as well.

I just held on for dear life, as we rode the heights of bliss together. The only thing that would've made it better was if I could've looked into her dark chocolate eyes as we rode that cresting wave as one.

Then it was over, and a powerful surge of possessive protectiveness rose up in me, no doubt in response to the rough and selfish sex. She felt so precious in my arms, as I softly caressed the bottoms of her breasts avoiding her sensitive nipples. I was also in no hurry to pull out, and she felt precious cradled in my arm and conformed against my body.

Her soft sigh of contentment told me she was very happy to be possessed and cherished in my arms, and she let out another satiated sigh as I kissed the back and side of her neck with brushing kisses.

"I don't want to move."

She giggled, "You don't have to. You know you missed dinner."

Oh, crap. I laughed, "So I did. I guess I fell asleep while holding you."

She said, "Yesterday's rush and short time together was because of the battle and messed up sleep schedule. We slept for seven hours, so it's only one in the afternoon. We'll have the rest of the daylight together, before I have to leave. It should be that way most days."

"That sounds wonderful, Katrina."

She wiggled back against me, "I thought so as well. Did you enjoy Cassidy?"

"I did. She seems lovely, and it'll be good to have at least one friend that knows the score. Save the plan of course."

She nodded, "Good, I thought you two would get along. Thanks again for last night... it was a wonderful surprise. I didn't expect that at all."

"Anytime, and if you'd really prefer space just say the word, but it was my pleasure."

I continued to stimulate her breasts and tease her abdomen, and just enjoyed her presence, warmth, and silky skin against mine.

Her breathy sighs and the way her body was so responsive to my touch amazed me.

She asked, "Do you need anything? This room will probably get stifling in time."

I said, "I think I'm good. You have a good book selection, and plenty of entertainment on the smart TV for when you're out. If I think of something I'll ask. Although, there is one thing. I used to work out daily, but I can do calisthenics."

I'd done that last night, pushups, sit-ups, and jumping jacks before getting in the shower to wash off Cassidy's pleasure and scent.

She wiggled against me, and when my cock twitched and responded she pulled away and turned around to face me. Her hand was soft as it caressed my face, when she claimed a long lingering kiss.

She said softly, "I'll get you some free weights, and a chest to keep them stored in the closet between use. It's not a workout machine, but it's better than nothing. It'd be too dangerous for you to use the one in the mansion."

I nodded, "Thank you," and gave her a kiss back.

She bit her lip alluringly.

"What do you need, Kat."

She shook her head with a smile, "To not ever call me that again."

I laughed, "Fair enough, my naughty goddess."

She pouted.

Right, no pet names for my mistress. Message received.

"My Katrina."

She grinned, and nipped my lip, then leaned into me and sniffed my neck.

"Gods, you smell so good, but I shouldn't take more of your blood until tomorrow at the earliest, better the following day."

I gripped her ass firmly and pulled her against me, my voice soft and awed as I looked into those mesmerizing eyes, "So beautiful."

Which seemed to have struck a chord, perhaps in conjunction with whatever she saw in my eyes and smelled in my scent. Regardless, it had a powerful effect on her.

She pushed me onto my back and mounted me at vampire speed. One second we were laying on our sides staring into each other's eyes, and the next she suddenly had my cock balls deep inside her heaven from above.

She rode me decadently at that point, short and slow rises, and exaggerated and wickedly sensual grinds as she moved her hips back and forth and in tight circles. All while she held my gaze with her own, and those sweet eyes had me enthralled. She smiled and let out a breathy sigh of contentment, as I started to work her breasts again. That time gently, pain kink or not when it came to breast play during wild sex, I worked them softly so all she would feel was a pain free warm and light flush of tingling euphoria. That seemed more in line with the gently decadent and pleasurable pace that she'd set from above.

The sweet amazement and the warm simmering pleasure and approval in her eyes told me I'd guessed right at reading her current mood and need, and that I'd also once again taken her off guard and disarmed her by doing so. Her eyes got all melty sweet. Her own hands were hardly idle, as they traced my chest and stomach muscles with the same self-indulgence of her sensually slow movements on my cock.

The leisurely building pleasure of our bodies moving together as one was potently exquisite.

She slowly moved to an upright position and reached behind her arching her back. Her hands moved below to where we were connected, and her sharp nails teasingly scraped along my cock as her pussy rose off of it slowly, while the other hand was gently rolling my balls with her fingertips.

I let out a gasp at those unfamiliar sensations during vaginal sex, added to the slick friction of her heavenly sex on mine and it was devastatingly potent.

"Damn, that feels amazing."

She smiled lightly, but her eyes were dancing with affection and excitement. It clearly thrilled her that she was blowing my mind. She rode me like that for a while, edging me perfectly with the sensual way she rode and ground me while using her hands to pleasure my cock and balls at the same time. It was truly mind-blowing, and I couldn't help but wonder what other original and intense techniques she'd come up with over the last century or two to blow her lover's minds.

Time would tell.

At the same time, she was obviously edging herself as well, higher and higher. Raising the cliff for both of us, and she would no doubt bring us to a spectacularly lush finish. I suspected the record of my most powerful orgasm with her just set on the last one, would shortly be exceeded. The pleasure of it was absolutely delicious and decadent, and I was completely lost in her wantonly sweet and delighted gaze. She had no doubt whatsoever she was rocking my world.

She trembled slightly, and her body quivered on the edge, but she pulled herself back with a deep powerful gasping breath that made my cock twitch, and then kept going.

I was lost in her, completely. And as Cassidy accused me last night, I think she was totally ruining me for any other woman. Not just her perfection of feminine form and beauty, her lovely face, her regal and powerful presence, or the way she was rocking my world with sinfully euphoric sensations, although all of that was a part of it as well. It was all of that together, and something else between us that I couldn't nail down or put into words, that I couldn't define. There was a sensual awe and joy that connected us in that moment, and a wanton need on her part to blow my mind and once more claim my seed to warm her womb.

Claim my seed, but with patient and doting affection this time, instead of lustful desperate need.

Whatever it was between us in that moment that I couldn't quite define, it was something spiritual, transcendent, and I felt like I'd found where I belonged in this life. At her side, to cherish and protectively possess. Which was crazy, but the intimacy between us in that moment was transcendental and powerful. I felt vulnerable and naked before her, and at the same time joyfully complete and knew she was just as awed of me.

Of course, that was impossible, the situation wouldn't work out that way. It couldn't, but as far as my heart and soul were concerned that didn't matter.

She got breathier and started to pant wildly, as she finally relented and started to bounce on my cock faster, squeeze around me even tighter with her floor muscles, and she worked me hard for my sperm.

"Gregory, please," she said in a soft and passionately begging sultry voice, "I need your cum. Give it to me, please. I want you to cum... with... with me. Need it, your cum, need your cum. Please, Gregory... Gregory!" she keened my name at the last, and she splintered into a million pieces for me as her pussy quivered around me and her body trembled wildly. She also squirted like a fire hose, making me more than sure it was her most powerful orgasm yet as well, with me, due to the long ass buildup. She must've been riding me for an hour in that wickedly sensual and decadent way.

I was right there with her. She'd held me on that edge for a long time, and her begging me for my sperm tossed me over hard, not to mention her quaking pussy milking me so potently.

I pushed up into her hard as the blissful pleasure stormed through me and scattered my mind with overwhelming pleasure. The sweeping ecstasy was all that existed for me in that moment, as my mind overloaded with transcendent bliss. I had just enough sense left to grab her hips firmly and hold her up so that she didn't fall off, as I started to blast rope after rope of my semen into her hot welcoming body. I lost count after the sixth body shattering pulse that left me and entered her while it sent powerful waves of ecstasy flooding through my body.

She was still trembling violently as we came down together, and I pulled her down into a soft kiss, breaking eye contact for perhaps the first time in an hour as I lost myself in the after-bliss and warm passion of that kiss.

I caressed her cheek softly as the kiss broke, and said, "That was incredible."

She smiled, "Just wait until I feed from you at the same time."

She giggled as I twitched hard into her heat.

I held her against me firmly, still buried deep in her body, and contently satisfied in that fact. Her joy at being in my possessive arms in the aftermath of our loving was practically manifest in the room.

We spent the day like that, almost seven hours. A lot of it was talking, getting to know each other a little better, while avoiding impossible things. Like going out on dates, what we enjoyed about life yet couldn't do in our current circumstances, we shied away from those subjects.

We also had sex four more times, and I'd filled her six times in those seven hours. I was beyond satiated. The third time I'd taken control, and I'd ravished her doggie style with a thumb in her ass, then she'd ridden me again for the fourth. I took her missionary style for the fifth, and I made decadent love to her like she'd done to me to bring us both to another mind-blowingly potent finish. All while our gazes were locked together just inches away.

The sixth time was in the shower, up against the tile walls. I half thought I was at my limit and was doing it for her, but she managed to coax one more orgasm out of me after her fourth luxurious finish while sliding up and down the walls.

At the moment we were on the couch with her pasted to my side, and both of us were beyond sated and I was honestly a bit sore. I bet she was as well, but I also bet she enjoyed that kind of thing. Feeling sore and well-fucked I mean. A thought she'd shortly be confirming.

She had on a little black dress fit for clubbing, and red shoes with three-inch heels. She looked amazing in it, but I really didn't want her to leave.

I felt... a whole lot of affection for her at that point, and not just from all the mind-addling sex and pleasure we'd shared that day. It had only been a day, but all that sex, and the talking and getting to know her was a wonderful time. I was more in awe of her the more I learned about her quiet regal strength, and her deep vulnerability and need to be loved just made her stronger in my eyes.

She asked, "Penny for your thoughts?"

"Going to miss you tonight, but my cock could use the break," I said that last only half-jokingly.

She laughed warmly, "I'm sore too, but I'll be fine in about an hour. I also enjoy it. It makes me feel warm and reminds me of our intimacies."

"Vampire healing."

She nodded, "It's extremely fast for trauma wounds, they close immediately. But soreness takes time to fade. I suspect it's because soreness pain is merely a warning of the body's limits, and no real threat to life and limb."

"Do you need anything?"

She shook her head, "No, you've been wonderful, Gregory. Just keep doing what you're doing, and it'll be more than I'd ever ask for. It's also my turn to bartend tonight, so I should be in a good mood when I get back. Especially because it's with Regina. She's probably my closest friend, and the one most like me here as far as our moral code and intact empathy. Alexa is a close second, but you haven't met her yet."

"She seemed a little bloodthirsty?" I noted neutrally.

She smiled, "She did when you met her. She's a total kitten though, and a sweetheart. Except in battle. She kind of loses her mind to the adrenaline and danger in those situations, and she's fiercely protective of those she fights with. But only in combat situations, she'd sweet and calm otherwise. Of course, if she ever visits me you still shouldn't look her in the eyes or speak without being directly asked a question."

I nodded, "I can do that."

I pushed down the wistfulness I felt as she kissed me warmly in parting, and left the suite leaving me behind.

1...56789...17