Blood Servant Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter Six

That night passed much the same as the last. After a hearty breakfast, which I needed after skipping dinner and expending so much energy with Katrina, I got the place cleaned up and the sheets changed.

Cassidy came by again and we chatted and got to know each other a little better, small degrees at a time. We even played a bit, I finally got my mouth on her sweet pussy and made her cum wildly around my fingertips. Despite my sore cock, she managed to coax one more out of me for that day with her sweet mouth and nimble tongue.

She failed to deep throat me of course, no women had ever done that with my huge cock, but she got the first three inches in and had seven left for her two hands to play with. She seemed to enjoy the challenge however, and she took a naughty delight in milking me dry with her talented mouth.

I'd loved the sex marathon, the deep need of Katrina's to be ravished and for my pleasure inside of her, but at the same time I hoped it wouldn't be all the time. Two, three, and even four times a day would be ideal I thought, and something I could maintain long term on a daily basis. I honestly wasn't sure I could maintain the level of stamina that seven orgasms required. That many in a single day was a lot, and my cock was already feeling a little delicately chafed.

The suite was also starting to feel a little constraining, but nothing that I couldn't deal with given the application of mental fortitude and discipline I was capable of. Sure, I had no power, but my mind was trained to be a disciplined mage, and I even knew my family's spell book inside and out as they'd trained me for five years while trying to coax out and activate my magic.

The distraction of a good book helped as well, as did reminding myself I could be dead. Not to mention living in this gilded prison with the most amazing woman I'd ever met as an intimate companion for six months, was hardly the worst thing I'd endured in my life. In truth, it was pretty awesome while she was there, it was only while she was gone with the coven that dark thoughts intruded.

That night when she got home, she was extremely kittenish. I gave her another whirlpool bath, and I took the edge off with my fingertips below the hot water. She came for me so sensually I was mesmerized. The level of trust, amazement, and affection in her expressive brown eyes as she trembled and came so shamelessly in my arms and on my fingertips was mind-boggling.

It was clear she was over that initial tentativeness, and trusted in the affection and care I'd showed her from the beginning.

When I got her in bed, I used one hand to stimulate her folds and clit with slow and gentle circling movements. The other hand gave her sharply contrasting sensations, as I fingerbanged her hard and fast, while at the same time my face was in heaven between her silken bubbled ass cheeks while I rimmed her ass. Those three sensations in tandem rocked her world.

I made her cum non-stop that way about six times in twenty minutes. It was a blast, but also self-defense for my poor cock, which I only drilled her with once to finish her off as well as find my own satisfaction. Making her cum and eating her ass had my head spinning and fogged with lust of my own, after all.

She was kittenishly affectionate as I held her close until she fell asleep.

I really didn't want to leave the bed, but I went ahead and slipped away after she'd fallen asleep to pick up dinner. I didn't want to stand out, and I was afraid I would if I always missed dinner. Surely, one of the other servants would've reported it to their master or mistress, even if they never talked at meals.

Regardless, my mistress let out a sweet sigh of contentment in her sleep, when I got back to the room and gathered her into my arms, and then joined her in sleep.

The next morning when we woke up was my first conscious experience feeding her. She was riding me hard as I woke up, her slick sex sending waves of euphoria into my body, building me up for a fast and wild finish.

Her eyes were hungry as she looked down into mine, bouncing on my cock with a joyful wanton abandon that simply stole my breath. When we were both on the edge, not more than five minutes later, she leaned down and teasingly nipped my neck, and scraped her eyeteeth across my skin.

I'm not sure I can give it justice, but the moment her teeth penetrated my skin and started to draw blood, the blissful ecstasy was immediate, powerful, and beyond anything I've ever felt in my life. One second I was near the edge of pleasure, the next I was cumming twice as powerfully as I ever had in my entire life. It stole my breath, and every muscle in my body was locked, as I completely emptied myself into her tight little body and snug sex. The pulses of ecstasy were shockingly potent, and the cresting wave of pleasure seemed to rise higher and higher with each one.

It was literally a life changing and transcendent experience, and far more than that explosively overwhelming and inexorable wave of blissful pleasure. I could also feel her through the blood bond, as the bite bound us together tighter during the feeding. Her joy in me, her pleasure, her deep and growing affection, and her appreciation and admiration of me. It connected us in a way that was beyond simple intimacy and in the realm of sharing our souls.

I held her with a warm precious affection and cherishment as we came down from that wildly untamed experience, and as always after sex with us, with a rising protective possessiveness filling my chest to overflowing. I wished she could feed all the time, and that was on top of her already being the best lover that I'd ever had by far, on almost every level.

She was still trembling with aftershocks a minute later.

"You alright?"

She giggled, "More than. That was even wilder than I expected. The intimacy, pleasure, and surge of power from your blood. I just need a minute to catch my breath."

"You can lay on me forever, Katrina. What was wilder?" I asked curiously.

She said breathily, "The intimacy part. Neither of us held back. I gave you everything and you opened yourself up freely as well, in a way no blood servant has before you. The way you see me... I have no words. I've never felt it so deep before. The pleasure and power are a given with the bite and constant. Not so for normal sex, which has been better as well because you're so giving in bed, but with the bite it's always overwhelming like that."

I nodded, "Well, I was lost in you already, always am."

She kissed my neck softly, and then licked up the last droplet of blood with a humming contentment in the back of her throat.

"Yes, but it was about so much more than my body or beauty, and I enjoyed that part of it too far more because of it."

I caressed her back softly, "Too bad we can't wake up like that every day."

She chuckled sultrily, "The blood bond makes you restore your blood a lot faster. Each time I take about half a pint, and you can create a pint every week now instead of once a month. So no more than twice a week. I'm tempted too, but I'd never harm you."

"I know."

She kissed me lingeringly, "What shall we do today? To avoid wearing out your cock."

I laughed, "I've got a few more in me, just not six. So, let's chat and play until we hit that four-round limit. I just can't do six or seven every day. We just need to be smart enough to shower and get dressed after that, or I won't be able to resist you."

She snickered, "Done. Maybe watch a movie after that shower too, before I leave you again."

"That sounds good."

She asked teasingly, "Three more times you say?"

I nodded with mirth in my eyes, "Yes. What just happened definitely counts as one."

She bit her lip, and she was so alluring that it should be illegal as her dark brown eyes smoldered, "I'm all yours, Gregory."

She looked a little smug and a lot turned on when her sultry words of surrender made my cock wake up and fill her out. There was also a new playful edge to her in it, as if seeing how I really felt about her deep inside, that I admired her and respected her even as I thought she was the sexiest woman alive, had let her release the last vestige of holding herself back. That natural regal shield she hid behind was completely gone in that moment, and all she was for me was feminine delight, wanton surrender, and pure open affection.

I also knew instinctively what she needed and wanted in that moment, to be possessed and ravished with authority.

I rolled us over, and started to pound down into her none too gently...

Weeks passed, and almost nothing changed in our daily routine as far as physical actions. Wake up sex, feed every third or fourth day. Talk and play, three more rounds, then shower, dress, and watch a movie or a few television episodes. Then she'd be gone, and I was with Cassidy and grew our friendship. The nights without her after Cassidy left were lonely, but I managed that with workouts, television, and books. Then she came home, and I used fingers and mouth to get her off after a bath and massage, and then took her one more time before sleep.

That was my routine, daily. With one exception.

One day a week Katrina was off duty so to speak, and she stayed home instead of going to the club. Those were my favorite days, as I got her from sundown to sunup, from wake to sleep, save going to eat I spent every second in her lovely presence.

What did change over those weeks was the depth of our attraction and feelings. I slowly but surely fell for her. It was impossible not to despite the circumstances, and she was the center of my life. I knew she couldn't be the only thing in my life, and fortunately I had Cassidy. Even that wouldn't be enough in the long term, a man needed to feel useful beyond pampering a woman, even one he loved, but I was sure it was more than enough for six months.

Regardless, before I got off on a tangent, I fell for my mistress hard. I loved her, and she knew it, gloried it in it even, and neither of us spoke of the day that I'd have to leave, nor the fact if I didn't leave I was a dead man walking with under a year of life-expectancy.

It was only three days after I fell for her and she saw my love in a feeding, when she fell for me, and our love flowed both ways. I knew she had because she woke me up that morning with her mouth. She'd told me near the beginning, she loved to take a load of pleasure into her mouth, but only for men she was emotionally intimate with and only at her choice. The loving devoted look in her eyes that midday as she sucked me off and looked up into my eyes for the first time left no doubt in my mind. It was also the best blowjob I'd ever gotten.

She obviously hadn't wanted it to end, because she edged me for almost a full hour with her teasing tongue and cock sucking lips. Then she'd pumped and reverse twisted my cock with both hands to milk me dry, as her tight sucking lips locked around my sensitive tip to greedily take in my cum. She was... incredible.

Things changed further after that, and our love ignited our lust and potent libidos even further. Her vampire libido made her a nympho, but the love we shared multiplied that. My poor cock was the limiter there and that hadn't changed, so we were having a lot more oral sex. She blew my mind on a daily basis, and at least once a week she brought out a new and insanely pleasurable technique I'd never even heard of, that blew my mind every time.

Of course, one thing that hadn't changed was we never discussed the future. I told her I loved her often, and she breathlessly returned the words with her heart in her eyes, but we both knew it was a doomed love that was destined to be short through no fault of our own. We just didn't speak of it, or even think about it overly much, at least I didn't.

The bury my head in the sand approach was doomed of course, but I didn't want to borrow grief from the future, and I wanted to live every moment with her that we had to its fullest measure of joy. I think the blood bond helped with that, and fought off human nature that way, because I could lose myself in it if I tried. Regardless, there were no solutions, I couldn't stay, and she couldn't run away with me, she was blood bound to that dickhead after all.

In hindsight, it was that flowering and potent love we shared, the strength of our selfless caring, two-way awe, and the deep intimacy we shared that totally derailed everything. It was about a month in when everything changed, and things went really wrong.

But I'm getting ahead of myself.

I need to back up a bit, there was one thing that happened over that last month that was rather important to this account of my early life. It was just a few days after we'd fallen in love and we were in bed together about three hours after we'd woken up.

She was in my arms with her arm thrown over my chest and soft supple body teasing mine, with her leg thrown over mine for good measure. Her head rested on my shoulder as she looked up at me adoringly. If I thought she was beautiful before, she was truly incomparably beautiful through the filter of love I viewed her through then. She was magnificently stunning. Her long wavy dark brown hair was half on her back and half on my chest, fanned out beautifully as she looked up into my eyes.

She said tentatively, "Gregory, I love you."

I smiled, "I love you too, what is it?"

She blushed lightly, "That transparent?"

"Maybe to me. I know something's on your mind."

She sighed, "I really did save you that day, and know you know that and appreciate that. It's just... you forgave me so easily, and threw yourself into me and duties, above and beyond. You spoiled me, fell in love with me, and still do."

I nodded, and teased again, "That was some buildup."

She giggled, "Fine, I'll get to the point. I guess I'm still trying to figure you out. How did you forgive me so easily for killing a woman you cared for so deeply?"

I read the unasked question in her eyes, which asked me if I'd so easily forget her and go along and serve her killers should that one day happen. If my love was fickle, I supposed. I considered several answers, all of them a definitive no, because she was quite possibly the only person I'd ever truly loved, but they were all problematic in that they'd reveal partial truths of my past. In the end I decided to bite the bullet and reveal the truth I'd been keeping from her the last three weeks. I didn't have it in me to be deceptive to the woman I loved so dearly, even by half-told truths.

"It's complicated. You're the first woman I've ever loved. I did care about Yesenia, as a lover and close friend, similar to how I feel about Cassidy, only deeper with the weight of a longer history. But I never loved her. Not all the conflicted grief that you've been scenting on me the last three weeks has been about her."

I let that sit for a second, and I could practically see her thought process behind her eyes.

"What then, or who?" she asked.

I sighed, "You asked me my name that day, before forcing me to sleep and taking me here. It is Gregory, I couldn't have lied, but I also failed to say my last name, and you didn't ask. My full name is Gregory Kotch, and my father was the head of the clan."

Her mouth worked silently for a moment, as her eyes widened in shock.

I expanded, "He was a dick. My mother was a cold heartless bitch as well. But they were still my parents. I hadn't been treated well because I was never able to release the magic within me. It's locked up. Much of my life has been much worse than this," I waved my hands around, "As I was bullied almost daily by family. Cousins and such, and even the adults demeaned me in a way you never have and never will.

"The best I could say about him was he didn't disown and throw me out, but only because he saw his grandchildren as possibly renewing the honor of his line. So I was put in as a manager, moved to the guest house which housed servants and guards, and put in charge of scheduling the servants and security, management. He put me there against the day he could find a wife for me I'd imagine, some powerful female mage with no scruples willing to whore out her womb for money. No other powerful mage would touch a man that couldn't release his power."

She frowned, "Their loss, my love. You're a hell of a catch, I don't think I've felt like this for a man, ever. I think I understand though, and perhaps understand you better. Your self-discipline is of a powerful mage, just without power, and some of your choices make more sense to me now. I love you, Gregory. Never ever tell anyone what you just told me again," that last was the very first order she'd given me, since ordering me not to escape, to take care of myself, not look vampires in the eyes, or talk to them without being asked a direct question. It was a little shocking, actually.

She'd also sounded really concerned and protective of me while saying it, and I nodded to acknowledge the blood thrall order, but raised my eyebrows in question.

She sighed, "Your father was a dick. He screwed over the Killeso clan almost eighteen months ago. Andrei was furious at the time, but even he knew there was no way we could take down the Kotch clan alone. The potent wards surrounding the estate would've stopped and exhausted most of us, never mind facing mages and their shifter protectors afterwards.

"Then your father made another mistake, when he insulted the Miyashita clan. I believe over you, from what I understand. I just hadn't known it was you until now. They failed to open up your power, so your father offered insult and refused to pay their asked upon price. He paid half for the effort, but it was still an insult and not what he promised for the effort, regardless of success. The Miyashita clan then approached us with a deal. They swore that they'd exhaust their entire clan to crack your wards wide open, to give us the opportunity to sweep in and destroy them in repayment for the past insult to both our clans.

"Andrei jumped on the chance, and I can't blame him for it this time. I'd have done the same in that situation. Regardless, the only condition the Miyashita clan made on the deal was to kill every Kotch to the last man, woman, and child. They wanted the bloodline erased from the Earth. Extinct, so it couldn't rise again and rebuild, or seek vengeance. The blood servant rules of the clan don't override that, nor does the fact you don't hold power. If Andrei finds out who you really are he'll kill you, then he'll kill me because I knew and didn't report it as well as kill you myself on the spot. If the Miyashita mage clan finds out... the whole Killeso clan would be in danger."

I blew out a breath, "Fucking hell."

She giggled, "Well said. It's just as well you hid it from me, back then I'd have just snapped your neck," she shuddered, "And I'd have missed out on your love. Make love to me, Gregory?"

"Always, my love."

She smiled. My love was about the only pet name she went for, and I'd tried quite a few over the last three weeks.

I made love to her of course, which I won't recount here, but that rather critical conversation to my story was important, in ways that will be clear soon enough.

Chapter Seven

It was four weeks since this all started, and just ten days since I'd fallen deliriously in love with my mistress. It was right around eight at night, just after breakfast, and I was on the couch with Cassidy. I was feeling rather content with her pasted into my side in nothing but a loose pink t-shirt that barely reached upper thigh when she was standing. Sitting down, her moist glistening labia was in plain view whenever I looked down, with her legs wide open in wicked invitation. Her large nipples were tightened and outlined on the thin pink cotton shirt.

1...678910...17