Blood Servant Pt. 02

Story Info
Hunted - Book two.
51.3k words
4.86
9.5k
40

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/24/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Magicwrtr
Magicwrtr
2,996 Followers

Hey all, book two. Similar to the first, with one group sex scene. There's also a bit more action in book two.

The third may take longer than usual when I go on a tear and put a trilogy up on Literotica. Feeling a bit under the weather, so I haven't even started it yet, but I have it planned out and it will be coming.

Obligatory warning - Copyright 2020. This is a work of fiction. Names, Characters, Places and incidents are either products of the author's imagination or used fictitiously. Any resemblance to actual events, locales or persons living or dead, is entirely coincidental. All rights reserved. No part of this book may be used or reproduced in any manner whatsoever without permission.

HUNTED

Chapter One

The hard-staccato beat of the music resonated with my bones and had my heart pounding as I danced with the most regally graceful woman in existence. My mate, my love, my mistress, and my lovely Katrina. She mesmerized me, and the way she felt in the back of my head through the magic bond, along with the look in her dark brown expressive eyes told me she was just as head over heels and insanely in love with me as I was with her. She was my miracle, my future, my life, and my breath.

She was forever eighteen, a young maiden by appearance with the fading blush of youth still on her cheeks. Classically beautiful strong cheekbones with a golden mocha complexion, long and wavy dark brown hair, and expressive dark chocolate eyes. Her body was an average hourglass slightly on the lithe side at five foot six, with generous B cups that had the largest and most mouthwatering nipples I'd ever seen. Her ass was petite and bubbled, her hips sexy, and her waist a deliciously alluring and curvaceous.

She was perfection, and regally graceful, even when she was being my naughty vampire sex goddess. Blood and sex was a vampire's lot in life, after all, and my mistress was as insatiable as she was beautiful, with a libido that even challenged my endless one thanks to the assistance of magic. Vampires were warm, frozen on the cusp of death but still very much alive.

Our dancing had us both looking forward to later that night when I'd make her scream my name before we took a bath together and sought sleep. The way we moved together was pure foreplay, and it certainly didn't help how sinfully sexy she looked in the scandalously short white skirt and ridiculously tiny white halter top that barely managed to cover her nipples, never mind the tops and bottom of her breasts.

It'd been seven days since the Miyashita representative had made demands on behalf of his mistress, Mage Kaori. When he'd shown up without invitation or notice, with two witnesses from the Silvestri and Braxton Clans. We were still waiting for an answer, and we were ready for just about anything from her letting it go to declaring full war on the Chevalier Clan.

We were both a little bit winded as we called it for the moment, and then worked our way back to the VIP section and the owner's booth. The second and third in command of the clan were sitting there when we got there, and we slid into the booth across from them.

Regina, the second, was a five foot three busty blonde bombshell. With a lushly curvaceous body for that height, with rounded and firm D cups, and a juicy yet quite firm heart shaped ass, and a narrow waist that gave her a very exaggerated hourglass figure. Her face however was heart-shaped and cute innocence with sparkling blue eyes and long and straight light blonde hair that ran down her body like liquid sunlight. Her skin was a very light tan color just short of fair. Her cute innocent face, married to her made for sin body, gave her a devastatingly adorable hotness.

She was overwhelmingly sexy in a tight and light blue tube dress, that barely reached upper thigh and up top it looked like her D cups just may pop out any second if she breathed in too deeply. She was... delicious.

We actually shared a pretty strong sexual tension and chemistry, but neither of us had plans to explore that. I had a mate already. Not that Katrina would mind, I didn't think, I was already sleeping with Cassidy the shifter after all, at my mate's request. I'd never felt the merest blip of jealousy from my mate, and that probably had a good deal to do with her age, experience, and the fact that I was endlessly doting, possessive, and protective of her. She was very sure of me, even if I was twisting the sheets with Cassidy in a loving friendship and affection. But Regina didn't seem likely at all, she could fuck whoever she wanted after all, and most definitely did.

Point being, it wasn't a sensitive subject for any of us that were involved, despite the fact my mate could feel my attraction to Regina, and the blonde bombshell could most definitely scent my interest with her powerful vampire nose.

She was also a great friend, a wildly blunt flirt, and quite possibly the sweetest woman I knew. Of course, she was extremely different when it came to fighting enemies and defending those she cared about. Fiercely insane and murderous in battle wouldn't be an overstatement of her bad ass fighting ability. She was also my trainer in hand to hand combat, who I met with every mid-afternoon for an hour. It was going well, but it'd only been a week since I'd been going to lessons, and only ten days since I'd freed my magic and killed that dickhead Andrei and his cousin. It'd be a long time before I was a truly competent and deadly fighter, even with my magic.

The fourth person at the table was Alexa, the third in command of the clan. She was beyond hot too, and I was fairly sure that attraction was mutual as well. But I never flirted with Alexa, and she treated me with a teasing flippant arrogance that wasn't entirely real. Still, she had a distance vibe going between us, and I respected that.

Alexa had a darker golden tanned skin than my Katrina. Or a light golden-brown complexion might be more accurate to say. Her complexion just a tad too dark to even qualify for dark tanned. She was stunning, and her body was lithely curvaceous at five foot ten, like a dancer's body. Save her rounded and proudly generous C cups. She also had a lovely and tight pear-shaped ass, and toned legs that went on forever. Her face had a more severe beauty than the others, with high sharp cheekbones, a thin face, and full lips. She looked like a catwalk model with the body of a professional dancer.

Her body was mostly on display in a red minidress that hid about as much of her skin as a micro-bikini would. There was more material than a micro-bikini of course, but the rest of it was ninety percent sheer clearly showing what was underneath save her nipples and between her legs.

Honestly, all the vampires in the clan were hot as hell. It was due to Andrei building some kind of captive harem of hot women for himself and his cousin to use and fuck over the last three hundred years or so. That was over though. Point being, before I got off on a tangent, was that they were all gorgeous in their own ways, but it was only Alexa and Regina that was really tempting to me, because of the building friendships between us.

The others were just eye candy and friendly acquaintances at best, but only because I never spent any time with them, not because they weren't worth knowing. My mate, Cassidy, and her two closest friends who were her inner circle of authority took up all my time. I believed they were becoming my trusted friends as well, just as Cassidy already had.

My daily schedule hadn't changed much either. I woke at one in the afternoon, played with Katrina in bed. Then I had sparring practice with Regina, more play with Katrina in bed, split for a while and get breakfast. Then clean the room, hang with Cassidy and take care of her needs with a couple of rounds, then meet the ladies at the club. After the club Katrina and I played for the third time in our day, then took a bath and went to sleep.

Katrina pasted herself against me as we sat down, and we both smiled at the others across the table. Both our hands also found skin on each other and started caressing softly, it wasn't even really a conscious thing. My Katrina still longed for my touch and affection almost constantly, the only thing that changed was she was no longer desperate for what I had to offer. She still lost herself in it constantly though, and she ate up my affection as she returned it three-fold.

She needed me. Despite her regal strength, and she wasn't afraid to show that neediness. Not exactly clingy, but obviously starved of affection for too long in her life. She reveled in my attention. Her body was practically humming audibly in desire in that moment, but that could've been my imagination and own libido echoing hers.

Regina smiled, "You two are adorable," she looked at me, "Can you do me a favor tomorrow?"

"What do you need?"

Alexa snorted, but I wasn't sure why. Sometimes her and Regina's byplay could get downright vague and way past mysterious.

Regina said, "I haven't been able to find time to go shopping yet, so could you zap me?"

I grinned, and then said playfully as I looked intently into her sparkling blue eyes, "I'd love to zap you, Regina. Anytime." I'd loaded enough innuendo into the words to make it a crime.

Katrina giggled naughtily, and Regina actually blushed at my flirty regard, while Alexa was downright laughing which was a rare thing.

Regina clarified, "I mean, so I can go out in the sunlight and get it done before nightfall."

"I know what you meant, Reg. I'd be happy to shield you from the sun, and the spell will last until sundown."

She smiled, "Thanks."

Alexa asked, "Me too?" then turned to Regina, "If you don't mind, we could shop together."

Regina shook her head, "Of course not," then they both looked at me in question.

"Of course. It's the least I could do, for all you're doing for me."

Alexa tilted her head, "I see that with Regina, she's training you to fight, what did I do for you?"

I replied, "You're risking your life without batting an eye. You hadn't even considered the idea of letting me die to protect yourself when you found out what and who I really am, and who was after me."

Alexa blushed, "I see. Greg, I do like you, and we're getting to know each other as friends, but that's not why. I did that for Katrina. You belong to her, your heart and loyalty, and you claim her as your beloved mate. That's priceless for one of us. I could never ask her to give that up, out of love for her. You understand?"

I did, and it was also the longest heartfelt speech I'd ever heard from her. Usually she deflected with faux arrogant flippancy. Maybe she was starting to trust me, or maybe it was a unique moment, time would tell.

I nodded, "Still, a spell is a small thing, and I'd be pleased to help with such small things if needed. It also doesn't make it any less true, even if the main reason isn't our friendship it doesn't invalidate our growing friendship or secondary reasons."

I had to remind myself we didn't flirt despite the attraction between us, I'd almost said that I'd also love to zap her anytime.

She nodded and looked far more relaxed at my unoffended acceptance of her qualification, "That's true enough."

Katrina kissed my neck, and whispered, "I'm so hot for you right now."

I grinned, and I teased her inner thigh with a light butterfly stroke.

Regina said, "You two should get a room."

Katrina sighed, "That's a wonderful idea, but it'll have to wait."

Regina giggled, "What fun is that?"

Katrina grinned, "Anticipation. Any news on our planned expansion?" she attempted to move the conversation out of the gutter.

Katrina was moving the clan's business interests in a new direction. After stopping the lucrative but morally bankrupt money makers Andrei was involved in, the club wasn't quite enough by itself to cover all the clan's expenses. Regardless, she had the clan working on more legitimate business opportunities, and Regina and Alexa were leading that effort to collate all the ideas and suggestions, and also to investigate the viability of the ideas.

Regina winked, "Some expansion sounds good to me right now. It's been a while since I stretched myself around a new fat and juicy... opportunity," she said sultrily, and the light-blonde-haired minx winked at me saucily.

Damn, she really was hot.

I said playfully, "Let me know if you need some help with that. I'm good at driving expansion firmly until things... open up."

Regina bit her lip and her sparkling blue eyes danced with warmth.

Our flirting as usual just seemed to excite Katrina, and her hand naughtily stroked my cock through my pants under the table, as her expressive dark chocolate eyes promised me wicked and wild things to come. Sometimes it felt surreal how wicked my loving mistress could get at times, but vampires really were nymphos, and she loved me deliriously.

The only thing really remarkable to me was her complete and utter lack of jealousy.

Alexa rolled her eyes at our flirty byplay, but her lips were twitching, "A few ideas, but we need to stick with the night life. Pool hall and bar, or a sports bar, or perhaps a second club on the other side of town or a different city altogether. Two of the younger ones even suggested a private sex club, no doubt in the hopes of finding love through it, and men compatible with the lifestyle we require."

Katrina tilted her head, "That sounds doomed to failure, and a pool hall and normal bars are open in the daytime. We'd either have to hire humans or keep strange hours. We could put a second club in, but it'd be at least a sixty-minute commute to the next closest city. We also don't have enough people to run two clubs, not with days off."

Regina interjected, "I'm glad we're not involved in human trafficking anymore, it's a disgusting business, but we could run a call-girl service with women who want to be there. The younger among us might even like that lifestyle and get involved. They could wear classy dresses for once, go on dates, get laid, and make a lot of money for the clan. They could even get some blood with a judicious compulsion. I hate to say it, but kind of like we do it already, for free here. At least, for the times we need an extra hit of blood our servants can't provide. Even if only a third of us did it once a week, we'd clear fifty thousand a week, easy, and you know it would be two thirds of us. That's over five million a year."

Right, the two thirds of the clan that had no interest in finding love, and no longer had empathy because they'd been broken and became what they hated. They'd be happy to milk the human herd for blood, sex, and money. Add in all vampires were nymphomaniacs and it seemed like a no-brainer.

Katrina bit her lip, "I didn't free us all to send us out to turn tricks, on the other hand it is a good plan, the best one I've heard so far. As vampires we need to do that sort of thing anyway, for free as you said. Not me anymore, thank god, but everyone else. That..." she looked lost in thought for a moment, then compressed her lips, "Shit, do that. That will solve all our money problems and easily maintain the estate and the food and salary for the lesser servants and blood servants. At least, feel everyone out on the idea. I suspect you're right, and the two thirds of us that find the idea of love absurd will jump on it. The last third of us can maintain the club, along with whoever doesn't have a date that night."

Alexa nodded, "I'll see to it. You interested Regina?" she asked teasingly.

Regina bit her lip, "No, I want more than just blood and sex now. I won't give that hope up, and I won't find it in a coldly practical or a pathetically desperate John."

Katrina said, "I'm sure you will find it, sweety."

Regina blushed, "Until then, I'll just have to let my naughty tits do my thinking to get by."

As usual, just her mentioning them seemed to draw my eyes to her endlessly creamy and silken cleavage. She grinned at me and gave me a wicked wink.

Katrina asked, "Anything else going on I need to know about?"

Alexa nodded, "Maybe. A few of those like us think it'll be impossible to find another like your Gregory to find love. They think the imbalance of power would doom it, and they've suggested finding and dating men with the intention of making them vampires instead. That would make the relationship equal, they just need your agreement to the idea. That you would consider turning anyone they brought to you as a candidate for the clan."

Katrina frowned, "What do you think of that idea?"

Alexa shrugged, "It's no more impossible than finding a blood servant to mate with. It's also fraught with higher risks. The men could change their minds and we'd be stuck with them. I also... no offence Gregory, like that our clan is a hundred percent female. Vampires with dicks tend to be total assholes."

I raised an eyebrow.

She sighed, "Well, men already have stronger libidos than women as a rule, which some have trouble controlling as a human. Multiply that already potent survival instinct with the dark vampire curse, and then add in the ability to compel any hot woman they take a fancy to into bed, and it's a recipe for trouble."

I winked, "You're probably right. I imagine most male vampires are locked down by their master, not to run amuck."

It was also a little hypocritical, since they were all raping men from a certain point of view, but I wasn't going to argue over it.

Katrina said, "I'll consider it. Selfishly I want nothing to do with it. I'd be more inclined to turn blood servants who are already deeply in love with their vampire, to make the union permanent. Its idealistic the other way, but impractical. All vampires are made through physical attraction and rape, and while I want to change that, I know that's not the way to find true love. Even if it did kind of work for me."

I winked. Yeah, because I'd totally hated being chained to the bed and taken by the hottest woman on the planet? Sarcasm, in case that wasn't clear.

Regina asked, "Selfishly?"

Katrina looked thoughtful for a moment, as if getting her thoughts and feelings in order.

Katrina finally answered, "I don't wish to ever drink any blood but my love's again. The idea bothers me, and I know Gregory wouldn't like it, but I'll think about it. I'd only do it for the good of the clan. A turning is also incredibly intimate, far more than simply feeding, and we all know how powerful a feeding can be in igniting our sex drive. It'd be almost impossible to drain someone, feed them your blood, and not fuck their brains out. I don't want to feel that need. It would feel wrong, even if I did manage to remain faithful to Gregory and resist it, I'd still feel dirty by merely feeling that temptation. I don't want to do it."

I caressed her softly, "I love you too, mistress."

She shivered at the word mistress, and then melted against me further.

"We'll figure out something. It's also my responsibility as clan leader, so we'll see."

Regina said, "So, blood servant approach only, and we'll figure something out if they fall in love, before resentment can grow?"

She nodded, "Something like that, yes."

"I would think it'd be easier to keep a blood servant's love, that you didn't demean and only locked down with more than the basic orders, than turning them vampire. From a male perspective."

Katrina nodded in understanding immediately.

Alexa asked, "Why so?"

"Because a male vampire would have to share his mate with another male blood servant after being made. You'd still have to drink blood and could no longer use him for that. Men and women are different, Katrina shares me, but she knows I wouldn't want to share her, and as far as I can tell she loves that and feels safe and cherished in it."

Magicwrtr
Magicwrtr
2,996 Followers