Blood Servant Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Katrina nodded, "Also, I won't be turning them. I refuse to feel even tempted to fuck another man, and it's not going to happen."

I felt a surge of caveman excitement and my possessiveness laid back relaxed and happy.

Katrina's lips twitched as she looked into the mirror, "Love you too, Gregory. And I am very much yours."

Regina asked, "So what, then?"

Katrina said, "I'll let the eight most trustworthy and powerful of the other two thirds to turn them. They're not looking for love, and they won't care. Call it a multi-tiered clan setup, one that should work just fine save for a pervert who wants the master-child vampire enthrallment bond directly on all of them. They'd be given the same orders I gave all of you, plus ordered to follow all my orders."

Regina asked, "Why not just let them turn their own lovers?"

Katrina shook her head, "That won't work if they want to make things an equal relationship through love and respect. Their turns would be just as enthralled as they were as blood servants, just under the maker-child bond instead. Worse, if the new male vampire chafes at the rules then resentment will take root and grow against their mate who they'll blame for holding them back, and it will all blow up eventually. With another vampire holding both their reigns, instead that will bring them together in common challenge."

Regina smiled, "That is true, I think you've thought of everything."

Katrina said, "Of course, if some find love and a modicum of balance with the blood-servant bond through Gregory's suggested plan, then they don't have to have them turned if they don't want. I can't imagine they wouldn't though. I'd want Gregory turned if he wasn't a mage, but it won't be a forced thing."

Alexa smiled, "That sounds about perfect, Katrina. I'm sure our eight other sisters who still long for more will be very happy to hear all of that. Should I text them the plan?"

Katrina nodded, "Go ahead. Calina should know."

The unsaid words, just in case, were obvious, but no one uttered them. Calina should know so the plan didn't die with the five of us. In case the hunters somehow managed to chase us down, corner us, and take us down.

Katrina said, "We'll get two rooms this morning, all of us on one bed won't work. I've already ordered a custom bed for our quarters that will comfortably fit five, but last night's solution was a little uncomfortable. I kept getting pinched and woken up, and almost fell off the bed twice."

Regina giggled.

Katrina continued, "Anyway, Cassidy and I get him first, and then he can take care of you two in the other room and sleep the night with you. The next night me and Cassidy get him last."

Cassidy asked, "Five?"

Katrina nodded, "You want to share our quarters, don't you? Even if you're on a different sleep schedule. No more trysts in the receiving room either, you'll be much more comfortable using our bed," her lips twitched, "And we can wake you up in style when we get back from the club, before dawn and your shift starts."

Cassidy bit her lip, "Thank you, Katrina. I'm... honored. I love him."

"Love you too, my sexy fox."

There was some kissing going on at that point.

Then she said in a teasing whisper, "You're a pretty sexy fox, yourself, you know."

I chuckled.

"How could I not be? I'm just the male version of your fox genes in that form, Cass."

Cassidy blushed at my admiring and quite heated regard.

I turned away, before I frustrated everyone in the car with the quickly rising lust. Especially Regina and Katrina who hadn't found life-affirming sexual relief after that close call. We'd come far closer to dying than I cared for.

Katrina frowned slightly, my regal vampire goddess turned me on so much sometimes, and I think I was becoming as addicted to sex as my dark cursed vampire nymphomaniacs.

"What is it?"

Katrina said, "I think they're coming up behind us, fast. Maybe we should've stopped in Little Rock, they look to be throwing caution to the wind. Except, I can't see anything behind us, except four sets of headlights at SUV level."

I frowned in thought, then looked up alarmed, "The other two SUVs are acting as pace cars, blocking both lanes to create a vast traffic gap, say at sixty or so. If they've been doing that for an hour since Little Rock, there's no humans behind us for twenty miles."

Except maybe a few from the onramps, but traffic was very light in the wee hours of the morning. If there were any humans that pulled on between us, they weren't in visual range now, and with eighteen vampires it'd be easy to compel them to forget anything they saw when they did catch up.

Twenty-four enemies was just as dangerous as thirty four, assuming they didn't just have one person driving each SUV making the four following us have thirty two. Eight in each. It'd be a tight squeeze, but they could fit two in front, and three each on the two back rows.

My head started to hurt, as I considered all the options. I bet the road blockers were alone though, it made sense given their plan. If I'd read it right.

She frowned, "One is behind us coming up fast, the other three are in the right lane."

I said, "They're going to box us in. The front car will pull in front of us, while the two side cars keep us from changing lanes. We can't let that happen. They'll either run us off the road, or the eighteen mages will keep casting the advanced incineration spell to blow up our gas tank and finish it without a fight.

"I can only block the first attack from eighteen spells, the second will get through and kill us. The spell will take sixteen seconds to be cast twice, eight each."

That wasn't a guess, I'd taken eighteen spells back at the motel, which had drained my magic to almost nothing. Only the fact we'd escaped before they could hit us again saved our lives. Well that, and the dumb ass vampires. We probably would have died, if the vampires hadn't gone on the offensive, and merely let the mages handle it. I imagined that had caused some anger and consternation between the two groups, when they analyzed the loss.

Speaking of which, I cast a hasty shield around the BMW. For good measure, I cast it around us as well. It wouldn't take much magic, unless the shield was hit by something, so it was worth doing when I couldn't predict what might happen next.

Katrina nodded, and floored it. The BMW had some juice, and we were going a hundred and twenty in short order. We gained a little distance in the short term, but the SUVs did not fall back. They must've had powerful engines as well and were still slowly closing the gap. A lot slower than earlier, but their vehicles were faster.

Katrina asked, "Suggestions?"

I turned my head and muttered the spell myself, only the SUV behind us was in range, but they were shielded.

"They're learning. They're shielded from me. I could break through, but it would drain me to counter three or four mages, and the other three vehicles would take us out easily. They're also obviously holding back, until all the SUVs are in range and perhaps even until we're boxed in."

Alexa said, "Not choices left. Ditch the car and run into the wilderness. We can't face that many and win, but we'll have a small chance if we run. We'd quickly outdistance the mages taking them out of the equation altogether. Sure, sixteen vampires are too many to face, but maybe if we run and fight while Greg incinerates them one at a time we could have a chance.

"I propose you and I, Katrina. We'll hold him by his arms backwards, and never stop running. He can incinerate anything behind us that gets close enough. We'll either kill them all, or they'll fall back after losing a few more. Then we'll ditch your phone and disappear."

She sighed, "That's the plan, thank you Alexa. If we're running full speed then I doubt they could close with us in two seconds, even encumbered by our Gregory. The problem with the other is part of going to ground is using the credit card to get cash for expenses from that moment forward. We also didn't buy the burner phone yet. But, I can still toss our phone, we'll just be cut off from support for a short time. We'd be blind to the enemy's plans until we got one.

"So, once we lose them, we'll chance backtracking to the food and gas exit fifteen miles back. Use my credit card one last time to get a phone and get some cash, then I'll stop using it. Unless they divine our plan, we should be okay, and have plenty of time to disappear before their spies catch up to us."

Regina interjected, "If I was them, I'd cover the food and gas exits in front and behind us, after losing us. Three SUVs each."

Katrina nodded, "We'll do what we have to. If it comes down to it, we'll use compulsion to get the burner phone and second car, then go back to the original plan and go to ground permanently in Little Rock. I don't think we'll have the time to make Oklahoma City by dawn with this little detour."

I chuckled.

Katrina asked, "Everyone ready? They're already too close for comfort."

Everyone nodded and we braced ourselves.

Katrina said, "Three, two, one," and then she slammed the breaks and pulled on the emergency break.

The car screeched as its speed halved to sixty in far too short a time, then the SUV behind us hit the back of our car pretty damned hard. I imagine I wasn't the only one to get whiplash that healed in a split second. Then the three cars in the right lane flew past us while slowing down, and Katrina turned the wheel and we flew off the side of the highway and into the ditch toward the tree line.

By the time the car stopped and we got out, there were already twelve vampires running off the road and toward us. I could only assume that meant two of the fourteen were driving the other two SUVs to pace the road and keep it clear. That meant the eighteen mages blowing up our car had to be their plan, since they must've brought all their mages.

Regardless, still too much to fight hand to hand or without cheating, but far better twelve than fourteen.

Cassidy and Regina took off like a shot into the woods, and Katrina and Alexa grabbed either arm and lifted me up as they ran after the other two. Just like two runners, one chasing, it took time to catch up. It was just in this case the runners were vampires, so the trees were blurring by. Or they would be, if I wasn't enhancing my perception and sense of speed. It was also a bit strange, and tickled my flight or fight instincts, not watching where I was going. Of course, I trusted my mistresses with my life, and that feeling settled down fast.

Alexa's plan was genius, and after four seconds and two short two-second incineration spells, the enemy was down to ten vampires on site who immediately reversed course like their asses were on fire. Which, was a totally reasonable thing for them to do.

Eighteen mages and twelve vampires in total left on their hunting teams.

"They gave up pursuit."

Alexa said, "Keep alert. They're probably trying to flank to take us by surprise, once they realized a straight charge was suicide. I doubt they gave up that easily, even if you did just turn two of them to ash."

We turned a little to the east, and then stated going down a gentle valley. This area was pretty flat after all, low rolling hills being the highest elevation in the area. Still, it might afford us some cover, if they were trying to circle us and take our flank without us being in sight for the moment. Katrina's phone was already gone, dropped back at the car in pieces to deny the enemy any intelligence.

I scanned to the left and right constantly watching our backs and flanks while they focused on what was ahead. I frowned as I saw some flickers between the trees to the left, and then one flicker to the right. Shit.

"They're moving in on the flanks. If they completely circle us and hit us from the front, then they'll have completely turned our tactic against us."

Katrina replied, "True, on my command pivot to the right a hundred and twenty degrees. Greg, you'll need to look to the right, and start taking them out as soon as you see them. The other flanking group will be directly behind but farther away."

I said, "Understood, Katrina."

She gave it another thirty seconds, as the flanking groups and flashes of movement got ahead of us, but she called for the change before they vectored in.

She said, "Now!"

Cassidy and Regina pivoted hard to the right and I swung about wildly as Alexa and Katrina changed direction as well. Honestly, if I wasn't enhancing my toughness, they'd have probably pulled my arms off.

I looked to the right, but instead of vectoring toward us as we'd hoped, they turned away from us. Still, with the angles they were close enough for me to incinerate one more, before the others escaped my sight. The ones behind us never got in sight range, and they didn't chase us as we'd hoped either.

We ran for quite a while.

Katrina said, "I think that's it. That last loss convinced them we could run in circles all night, and also pick them off one at a time. They've given up and gone back to the drawing board. New plan, new trap, and we'll hopefully be in the wind and unfindable by the time they do."

They both heaved me up and added a spin to my body, and I chuckled as I landed and started to run. We turned back directly east before coming close to the road, and we headed in the direction of that food and gas exit fifteen miles back. Which by that time was actually closer to ten miles.

It was just as well. I could really use some lunch.

Katrina said predatorily, "Jia is really paying the cost of this betrayal. We've taken out nineteen of their vampires now. That's one short of two thirds of their hunting party, and over forty percent of their entire clan of forty-six. I hope she's choking on that. Kaori's doing a little better, we only took out twelve of their mages. Still, over a third of their hunters, and over a quarter of their total clan numbers."

I kind of doubted that Jia was as kind and protective toward her vampires, the way Katrina was, but it would hurt and take a lot of effort to recoup those numbers with newborns.

I said, "That's true, and we lost a car, a cell phone, and a few bags of clothing. But I can conjure those bags when we're safe, if they haven't blown up the car out of pique."

It kind of put the annoyance of what just happened in perspective. The quarry, being us, were definitely winning the hunting part of things. So far, we couldn't get cocky. They still had more than enough to finish us off, if they could figure out how to pin us down, at any rate.

Things went pretty much to plan, we got a burner cell phone and some cash, felt guilty about stealing an SUV but they'd find it abandoned in Little Rock and intact, and some food as well. Katrina had been going to wait for Little Rock for that, but on balance had decided the risk of not being in contact with our spies was worse than taking that chance.

At the moment, we were back on forty, but that time we were heading east. I'd also conjured our five bags of clothes, then used a spell to make sure they hadn't been bugged, and they were in the back of the SUV at the moment.

Of the enemy, they were sitting tight at the rest stop we'd left behind, without a lead. We'd obviously lost their spies during the wilderness run, and they had nothing to track anymore after Katrina's maximum cash withdrawal. So they were no doubt waiting for their spies to pick us up again before moving. I was fairly confident in Katrina, and more than a little relieved we'd be putting this part of our plan to bed and going on the offensive.

I also took comfort in the idea that Kaori and Jia must be blistering their ears about now.

It was only about ninety minutes back to Little rock, and still relatively early in the night, but we didn't have enough time to make the Oklahoma City anymore. We'd get to Little Rock about two hours before dawn.

Katrina said, "We'll find a furnished rental house or apartment and break in. I don't like to break the law, but it's safer than compelling a clerk at a hotel, and it won't get anyone fired if management finds out about it. A clerk might get accused of giving out free stays."

Regina took the burner phone and started to surf for fully furnished rental properties on the market.

Alexa asked, "What's next?"

Katrina replied, "Once we get a car tomorrow by more legal means, we get the hell off of forty. I'm guessing most of their spies' eyes are on this interstate. We'll take state roads north to Missouri, and then take interstate seventy to the east coast and then make our way up to New York from Baltimore. With any luck, they'll never find us."

Regina said, "I have a line on an old furnished house on a shutdown ranch. It's been on the market for years, for sale instead of rent, and the current owners have a Florida number. Probably retired, and nowhere near here. Point being, it'll keep us out of the city and traffic cam system, and more importantly the sale includes the furnishings which were never removed."

Katrina smiled, "That's perfect, our blood servant can take care of the dust and grime with a simple spell, and even make the linens feel freshly washed."

I grinned, "I'd be pleased to serve, Mistress Katrina," the lust those words and her spoken title sent down her spine sent a thrill through me as I felt in the back of my mind. It was so effective because the game wasn't really a game at all. I'd meant every word with admiring devotion, warm love, and worshipful awe in my heart, and it never failed to undo her heart and turn her on past reason.

She was my vampire goddess, all three of them were now, but only Katrina held my deep and potent love at that point. The other two just had my warm affection, if a growing one.

Not to leave Cassidy out. She was the only other one to have my true and deep love, but our relationship was different. She wasn't my vampire mistress, and I wasn't her blood servant.

I added, "I'll also make sure the windows are covered and the water is hot. No doubt the electric and gas are turned off. And just in case there are no linens, I can conjure the sheets and towels from our closet at home if I have to."

A simple spell on the old and turned off water heater with no gas would heat the water in it just as well, and I could make it last twenty-four hours. I just hoped they still had water service, or there wasn't anything I could do about that. Maybe not, I could always turn the main valve back on with magic, even without one of their handles. Chances are though, it wouldn't be an issue.

Katrina said, "Perfect, thank you both."

We pulled off forty just before Little Rock, and Regina gave directions to the place. There were no neighboring houses or places within sight, making it a perfect hideaway and unlikely we'd be spotted. It was pretty far from the state highway as well, but Katrina had me get out and open the barn doors. She pulled the car into the barn just in case to get it out of sight, and then we moved over to the house with our bags.

A simple spell popped the locks. I had to admit, magic was handy for breaking the law, though I didn't like it any better than Katrina did.

It was a bit musty and dusty, but I started to go from room to room casting the cleaning spells over and over until it smelled fresh, and there wasn't a speck of dust in sight. It was a bit rustic looking, and the walls had a horrid yellow-gold wallpaper from the nineteen seventies, but it was shelter, warm, and had three bedrooms. Two of which had queen sized beds.

I conjured and made the king-sized sheets fit by stuffing more of them under the mattress, and also conjured towels from home. The ladies already had soap and shampoo in their bags, as did I, so that wasn't a problem.