Blood Servant Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I'd promised, I also hunted down the water heater to get us hot water, which thankfully was still on. Lastly, I made sure the windows in the bedroom and bathrooms were sunlight proof, and I closed the doors to the other rooms. They'd just have to avoid the living room up front during the day, at least without asking for a shielding spell from me.

Then I joined Katrina in the master bath shower, and the passion between us was explosive as we got started a bit early on our nightly love session. Katrina was absolutely insatiable that night, after two close calls without relief. Then she was a total kitten, and clearly enjoyed watching, as I took my redheaded hot fox with authority through several positions until she was on the edge of overstimulation, before I relented and filled her with my cream. After that, Cassidy was kittenish too, and enjoyed making love to me from above.

The two women I loved were overwhelming, yet after they fell asleep in my arms, I abandoned their bed to take care of my other two mistresses. I was sure my gorgeous black-haired beauty and lushly busty blonde were feeling needy for my affection, cock, and the pleasure it would have on them.

They were actually, very needy. Me feeling that need of theirs in the back of my head was more than enough to have my libido super-charged again, and ready to sate my other two lovers.

Chapter Nine

I should've seen it coming, but I didn't.

Regina had outright told me she was bi, unlike Katrina and Cassidy. It hadn't really occurred to me that she'd left Alexa's name out of that because Alexa was Bi too, though there'd been clues and evidence of that as I looked back.

When I walked into the second bedroom, the two of them were naked, face to face on their sides, and kissing one another sweetly. They were both breathy, and their fingertips were playing between each other's legs, stretching each other out, to get ready for me.

They both looked over, Alexa a bit nervously, and Regina with a wide wicked smile on her face.

Regina said breathily in a shameless sultry tone that could harden a dead man, "See, I don't think he minds," as she looked down at my cock at full mast, not to mention the surge of lust they must've felt from me in the back of their minds.

They were so sexy together. Light blonde and light tan skin, against delicious dark golden-brown skin and shiny black hair. It was more than a bit shallow, but also more than a bit affective on my libido.

"Mind? You two are lovely. Have you been..." I trailed off, as I moved over to the bed.

Alexa said, "Tonight is the first time actually, I've always thought she was beautiful, so irrepressible, and wild."

Regina teased, "Don't lie, you're just mesmerized by my naughty tits like the rest of them."

Alexa blushed, "That too, and the rest of you."

Regina winked at me, "We thought we'd get ourselves ready for you, and maybe have fun as a threesome, instead of one at a time?"

My cock twitched hard, and the insanely potent surge of lust I felt pushed theirs higher in sympathy.

Alexa smiled, "I think you're right, he doesn't mind the idea of us loving each other at all."

I said, "It's beautiful, mistresses. And not just on the shallow level, we're all a family of sorts now. One question, who's directing this rodeo?"

It was a valid question, Alexa was a total submissive when it came to sex and bed games, but Regina was the opposite and didn't take orders or manhandling from me.

Regina said, "I am, of course. You'll still get to control our submissive minx on occasion, we won't always do this, but during threesomes I'm in charge. Sometimes we'll just get each other ready, there's an intimacy to a one on one encounter we don't want to lose, after all. Sometimes we'll also make love on our own, while you're seeing to Katrina or Cassidy."

Alexa whimpered as Regina twisted her nipple hard with arousal covered fingertips.

She continued, "On a practical level, Katrina loves to be split open without much foreplay, while we don't. So, we're hoping she agrees with our plan to go first every night, while we get ourselves ready for you."

She winked saucily, and she looked so turned on her head might explode. Then she let out a shocked gasp, as Alexa teasingly stroked her clit with a finger, and kissed her neck.

"That sounds perfect," I said.

Regina laughed wickedly, "I just bet it does."

I blushed. What? I was a man after all, and so turned on at the idea of watching them love each other I couldn't see straight.

Regina added, "Bring that fuck-stick over here, and ravish our Alexa with it, will you?"

Alexa muttered breathily, "More like a fuck-bat."

I snickered, and crawled into the bed, while Regina sat up against the headboard and slouched slightly as she spread her legs. Alexa was breathy and excited as she got on her hands and knees and dove headfirst between Regina's legs and went to town.

Regina gasped, "Fuck, first time, and she's amazing at it."

My eyes locked on sparkling wicked and warm blue eyes, of my busty blonde, as I lined up my cock on Alexa's perfect petite sex, and then pushed in firmly.

Alexa and I both hissed in pleasure, and the vibrations on Regina's sex made her gasp in naughty delight.

Regina said, "She's loving this, you using her hot tight pussy, while I use her tongue and lips. Can you feel how turned on our submissive love is? So precious, and you thought he wouldn't enjoy it. I think he's more turned on by this than you are."

Alexa rolled her hips to take in another two inches, arched her back, and whimpered in pleasure into Regina's sex as I pushed in deeper yet. Regina had done a good job getting her ready for me, because she was soaked, stretched open, and I slid into her like a tight glove. She stretched tautly around me, and her heaven squeezed and caressed my cock with silken wet friction. Her heated passage was delicious around me, and pure paradise.

Yet, my eyes were connected to Regina's intimately, her blue eyes both wickedly depraved and dotingly affectionate at the same time. Alexa's body a mere bridge of pleasure connecting our intimacy in that moment as we both took pleasure in Alexa, while she took pleasure in the pleasing and my fat ten-inch cock plumbing her heated depths.

Regina clearly loved both the wicked depravity of what we were doing, but also cared far more than she even wanted to let on for both of us. She adored us both, and was sweetly giving and accommodating, and her nasty talk in bed was simply a deflection, as she took charge of the both of us.

Not that she wasn't enjoying it on that level too, we all were, with affection, but clearly also in the gutter of pure lust and chemical attraction, pleasure, and desire. It was a hot as hell deflection, in other words.

"You're both magnificent, and she feels so good around me," I spanked her ass hard after my statement, even as I buried the last three inches with a harsh thrust.

Alexa's sex quivered around me wildly as she gasped in pain and then sighed in pleasure into Regina's sex. I could hear her muffled moans of euphoria and shocked gasps of pleasure as I gently and subtly grinded her after that, while waiting for her to get used to me.

At the same time, Regina's cries of pleasure and sighs of ecstasy also filled my ears, while I stared so intimately into her warm sparkling and dancing blue eyes. I loved Regina's eyes. And it was hot as hell as they slowly widened with more and more pleasure, and she started to pant shallowly under the wildly passionate assault of Alexa's nimble tongue and fingertips.

It was mind blowing, the intensity of sharing pleasure and intimacy among the three of us for the first time. Besides being my first threesome ever, which was an added thrill all its own, it was also with my two mistresses. While I didn't love them yet, I was filled with devout affection, debauched awe, and a need to see them both cum wildly at the same time.

If it wasn't for my magic aiding my will and control, I'd have probably cum already.

Alexa rolled her hips and squeezed hard, grinding me, milking me, and of course, signaling me that she was ready to be ravished by my cock.

I started out slow and shallow, the heated and snug slow milking and wet satiny friction sent gently luxurious rolling sprays of euphoria into my body, and Alexa seemed to get even wilder eating out Regina in direct proportion to how breathy she got as I filled her body with pleasure as well.

The amazing heavenly sensations deepened as I slowly extended my stroke, and my strokes grew faster and firmer until I was ravishing her sex and plunging in with authority. I wasn't quite going full out, but right on the edge of as fast as I could go without tiring quickly. The sprays became waves and tides of pleasure that inundated my body and had me racing for the edge, but my power kept me edged as I worked on and concentrated on Alexa's pleasure.

Riding that edge of ecstasy was delicious, and a part of me never wanted it to end.

My golden-brown beauty's body started to tremble, and she whimpered right on the edge of ecstasy, all while I was still staring deeply into Regina's sparkling and pleasure filled blue eyes. That didn't stop me from enjoying the peripheral view of her tight pear-shaped ass shake violently in an alluring way as I slammed home again and again.

Alexa was right on that edge, squirming under my sensual assault. She rolled her hips subtly and squeezing tightly around me to make it better for both of us, but she couldn't buck back against me without stopping her own assault on Regina's meaty and delicious sex.

My hand fell like a paddle and swatted her ass hard, "Cum for us, now!"

Alexa keened loudly. Her muffled cries muted as her sex started to convulse wildly around me. I had her hips tightly gripped with my fingers digging into her supple flesh, as I continued to ravish her from behind as her body begged for my sperm.

A begging need I denied with my will and power, I just kept nailing her hard to make it better for her.

I saw the moment Regina went over, and her eyes widened and glazed over, as she grabbed Alexa by the hair and ground her sex against the black-haired beauty. It was wild, and a bit crazy, as I heard both their panting cries and gasps of ecstasy at the same time.

Shockingly, and quite a turn on, Regina so firmly and demandingly blasting her liquid bliss into Alexa's face made Alexa roll over hard into another orgasm, though my pounding cock surely had a part in it too.

Screw it. I could always recharge my libido, and I was burning way too much magic holding back my pleasure at that point. It was all too much. I let go, and grunted, "Too good, mistress," and the pleasure overtook me by storm, sending euphoric bliss howling through my mind and body as I pumped my Alexa full of my seed, while her sex grasped, milked, and wildly rippled around me, sucking that seed out greedily into her lithe and tight body.

She was our sexy submissive bridge of wild pleasure, as Regina and I lost ourselves in the other's eyes. It was shockingly intimate and vulnerable, as we came apart and rode those heights together.

Alexa moaned softly in delighted pleasure as I caressed her ass and lower back lightly, all while she kittenishly cleaned up the glut of liquid ecstasy Regina had released with slow luxurious licks of her tongue.

Regina looked... awed, and so loving, as she caressed Alexa's hair and finally broke our gaze to stared down into warm and doting gray eyes.

"We should've done this a long time ago."

Alexa giggled, which was rare, and she replied, "It wouldn't have been as amazing without our shared blood servant, and our freedom. Plus, we both need cock too much, to enjoy Sapphic loving without it."

Regina snickered, "True. Now sit on my face, so I can eat your mixed pleasure, while he puts a load into me. I really want to taste you both, badly."

My cock twitched hard into Alexa's sex, and she said, "I think our Greg really likes that idea."

Regina winked at me saucily, and her smile and eyes were sensual candy.

We moved quickly as Regina got on her back and spread her legs wide in lewd invitation, and Alexa straddled Regina and sat on her face.

Regina let out the naughtiest happy sigh I'd ever heard, before I started to hear slurping sounds and other naughty sounds of delight.

I didn't make her wait long, as my cock surged back to full hardness. I lifted her legs up higher to raise her ass for a better angle. I couldn't lean over her really, not with Alexa facing me and straddling Regina's face.

The delightful sensations of slowly filling up my busty and wickedly lush and soft blonde bombshell, were challenged by the thrill of Alexa's face so close to mine. I looked deeply into her gray eyes, which widened as she moaned at the sensations Regina's naughty tongue and mouth were engendering in her. It was also even more intimate than with Regina, merely because our faces were just inches apart, our eyes in sharp relief revealing our emotions, pleasures, and souls to one another in vulnerable trust.

I leaned forward a little more as I fully buried myself in Regina's burning hot heaven, and Alexa let out a sweet sigh as I claimed her lips. One of my hands found its way onto Alexa's generous and round supple right breast, and I started to pull sharper cries out of her in tandem with Regina's wicked tongue down below.

While my other hand found its way down to where me and the wild one were connected. I started to stroke her clit through her soaked and silky folds, while gently grinding my cock into her which had her muffled gasps and pants growing more excited and pleasure filled.

The kiss was explosive, sexy, intimate, and in a way the best part of that moment, as I worked Regina's pussy and Alexa's breasts. Alexa's sweet sighs of pleasure, and sharper pants of shocked euphoria, were driving me crazy, as she kissed me back with a passion that took my breath away.

Alexa ground down with a sweet gasp into my mouth, as she arched her back and pushed her generous breast firmly into my squeezing and pleasing hand.

Then Regina squeezed tightly around me and rolled her hips forcefully, and I took that as the signal to start even as the deep pleasure of it flushed through my body. I started to grind her a lot harder, in between firm and inexorable strokes. Not fast and furious, but nowhere near slow either. That delicious middle area where I could practically last forever.

Despite how hot it was, I had just dropped a load into the Alexa, which reminded me that Regina was joyfully eating my sperm out of Alexa in that moment, so I twitched hard in my light blonde goddess's sex.

I worked her with that steady rhythm, and she was hardly idle as her hips rocked and thrust up into me just as eagerly, her sex gripping me and sucking on my sensitive skin each time I pulled out.

We teased, pleased, and worshipped each other's bodies like that for a quite a while, at least fifteen minutes or so.

And still, I was lost in Alexa's passionate, needy, and expressively affectionate kiss. Our kiss lasted until it got too sloppy, as the three of us were once again approaching the edge of ecstasy, and instead we put our foreheads together. Our eyes less than an inch apart, and totally naked to each other, even as we shared our pleasure and emotions in the back of our minds, if only a small part of them.

It was one of the most intense and vulnerably intimate moments of my life.

"So beautiful," I said in awe.

Her eyes widened, completely disarmed by my words and tone filled with so much wonder and tender affection, and she was the first to go over as I rolled a nipple and Regina sucked in her clit. Her sweet cry of ecstasy as she trembled against me and I held her up, while she gave a shower of liquid bliss to Regina's face, was wild.

Regina convulsed around me once hard, then screamed up into Alexa's pussy as she let go and was swept away into ecstasy.

I grunted, "Fuck, mistress," and started to pulse my seed deep inside Regina's body, even as I was lost in Alexa's warm gray eyes.

We both dismounted Regina and collapsed to either side of her. All three of us breathing wildly and our hearts were racing, but we slowly calmed down and just existed in the bliss of the moment for a while.

Regina giggled, "That was... awesome."

Alexa snorted, then nodded in agreement.

"What next?" I asked.

Regina grinned at me, then kissed me softly as she rolled and slid on my body, then impaled herself on my cock.

"Separate, I think, and then sleep. Threesomes are hot, so we thought for our first round together we'd do that every night, or most nights before sleep. Then for the second round together we could love you more intimately one on one."

Alexa said, "Good plan. It was a blast, but not as intimate. I love drowning in his total focus," she said softly at the end, then blushed.

I replied, "Sounds good to me too," a little breathily myself, as she was already working my cock with tight squeezes, circle grinds, and short and shallow bounces from above.

Her tits were absolutely mesmerizing, rounded D cups, more than bountiful, and perfect as they swayed so sexily. But it was her sparkling blue eyes that had my intense focus, and the way she looked all melty in that moment.

The naughty girl was gone, and the sweetly accommodating lover with doting affection had arrived. She was looking at me like I was the gift, and I was her god, instead of her being my goddess.

Obviously, she was the deity in this equation, not me. All my ladies were, and not just because of their looks. Still, I lost myself in her wantonly warm and affectionate movements as she worked my body with hers, for my pleasure. It was in her movements, in her scent, and in the back of my mind. She was awed by me, as awed as I was by her.

And I knew when the time came, my warmly submissive gray-eyed beauty would be the same. I supposed that's how it should be, each side thinking they had the better deal, but it still boggled my mind that my mistresses all thought of me that way.

The pleasure was luxurious, her body was built for sin, and she'd had two centuries to perfect how to use it. Not to mention the mental fodder of her adorable faux innocent beauty and her already deep emotions for me.

She needed me, and it was obvious. It made her so very precious to me, and she engendered all of my protective and possessive instincts.

I lost myself in the luxurious and endless pleasures of our joining. In no hurry, and eager to see her go over multiple times for me, before I once more took my pleasure in her and then did the same with Alexa.

It was a crazy and wonderful night.

It was about noon when we woke up, and there was a reprise of the night before. Then they went to shower together, perhaps for more pleasure between them in private, while I cleaned the room and laid out their clothes for the day. A cute black sundress with nonsensical white designs for Alexa, while for Regina I put out short jean shorts and a light blue halter top that was just short of scandalous.

Then I got up to give Katrina and Cassidy wake up calls, if they were still sleeping. They weren't in the bedroom at all, and I heard sick noises from the bathroom. The both of them were throwing up, which worried me, because vampires and shifters didn't get sick. Ever.

I walked over and stuck my head in the room, and I knew the last thing on their minds was their sexual needs. Even nymphomaniac vampires and shifters had off days, but never because of physical illness. Regardless, both their heads were together over the toilet. My beautiful dark-haired brunette and my sexy redhead were throwing up bile.

"What's wrong?"

Katrina said miserably, "I have no idea. It's passing though, give us a minute, and rejoin us when you hear the shower start."