Blood Servant Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Of course."

Apparently, they didn't want me to see them being sick or in a weak state, so I made and cleaned the bed, and then laid out Katrina's sexy but professional red pencil skirt woman's suit, with a light blue blouse. It was actually my favorite outfit for her, she looked so damned sexy and regal in it, at the same time.

Then I waited while I worried, and I pretended not to hear their dry heaves.

Blessedly, it was only a few minutes later when the shower cut on, and I went in to take care of them both. To my surprise, Katrina bit my neck immediately, and took a few gulps before licking it closed.

She said, "That helps. You okay Cassidy?"

Cassidy was white, her already fair complexion drained of blood.

"There's only one reason a shifter female would be throwing up, but it's impossible."

"What reason?" I asked worriedly.

She tilted her head, as I started to soap both of them up under the hot spray. I didn't usually wash my shifter love, but she needed the attention, and I needed to give it. It did reassure her of our love, and she gave me a warm smile.

"It should be impossible, but it has been thirteen days since I've been in heat."

It finally hit me, "Pregnant?" I asked with shocked hope in my voice.

She blushed, "Do you like that idea?"

I nodded, "It means I get to keep you, that you are my mate. But how?"

She shrugged, not having any answers either, but her comments struck a chord.

"How did you shift into a fox? Your magic, obviously, and the way it imbued your seed and blood. It's the only explanation, but I'm sure of it. I can feel it, that I'm pregnant, if only for thirteen days. In hindsight, I feel a little foolish for not recognizing the possibility when you shifted the other day. Not a shifter, but somehow with a magic that can control your body, shift it even, heals the same way through regeneration."

I nodded as I continued to soap them up.

Then it hit me in the face again, and I turned to Katrina with a look of wonder on my face.

"Vampires can't get pregnant," she said dismissively, but her scent and shaky tone of voice made it obvious it was just shocked denial, and that she already knew better.

They really couldn't, their biology was frozen, yet somehow her womb was suddenly very much changing. I cast a spell to confirm it, on both of them.

"It does seem unlikely, yet I modified the blood bond, why couldn't I have modified the curse slightly too. I also just verified you're both pregnant."

She tilted her head, "What are you saying?"

I blushed, "Well, I may have wistfully wished that my seed could take root in you, once or twice. Or you know, every single time I put a load in your womb since we've fallen in love..."

Katrina blushed, then smiled almost smugly, though her eyes were still in shock as she replied, "I see. I'd wondered if you'd even want a child with me, on top of the impossibility of it which I can't even wrap my head around yet, but apparently you've longed for it?"

I pulled her against me, her soft silky and nubile soaped up body was heaven against mine.

"You are my mistress, my mate, and my first love in this life. I would love nothing more, and I know you'll be an amazing mom. You too, Cassidy," I said that last as I turned my head to her.

Katrina's sense of presence in the back of my head surged with lust, and so did Cassidy's.

Katrina's eyes burned with unshed tears, "I'd love to give you children, my love. I never imagined it possible, and I'm still spinning with it. But... we do know it's possible, if not exactly why or how yet. It has to do with your magic. It does mimic shifter and vampire abilities, so maybe the answer lies in that."

That was true, I could enhance my senses, speed, strength, and perception like a vampire. I could shift like a shifter. I could also heal like both, although that ability was closer to the shifter's nature.

"I just know I'm happy with both. No, I'm thrilled beyond measure, if like the both of you, confused as well. Do you mind Cassidy? I know you weren't ready to mate, much less breed and start a family, but I have no doubts. You are mine in this life, my hot fox. I can't tell you the level of joy I feel that I'll never have to give you up. But I suppose you can both feel it in me."

Cassidy eyes misted too, "I love you, Greg. I wasn't ready, but your love, friendship, affection, and the way you seduced me with such kind yet confident and sure treatment, the way you claim me. It made me ready for it. I am yours, my love. In this life."

They both started to soap me up, clearly feeling better, if still a little shocked. Also, joyful in the idea of having my children, and being my mates for life. I can't describe the thrill and possessive joy that I took in them both in that moment.

Katrina said, "But now that we know you're fertile, we'll have to worry about recurring pregnancy, so we'll need to use some kind of protection. I actually want more than one, now that I know I can have them, but not one every year for the rest of our lives."

I chuckled, "There's a spell for that, so we don't have to deal with using human contraceptive devices. Mages aren't as debauched, but it's a thing, and they get pregnant just as easily as humans."

Katrina kissed me, and before I knew it the passion and excitement exploded between us. I was sure that shock and wonder about my magic, and the impossibility of a woman in stasis being pregnant would come up again, but for the moment it was swept away with deep passionate joy and love in creating a family together.

Before I knew it, her arms were around my neck, her legs around my waist, and I was balls deep inside her with her hot hourglass body on the lithe side pinned against the wall. Her silken skin sliding against my body, and around and up and down my cock as I pounded up into her.

Cassidy was stroking my back and my chest, not excluded, but joyful and intimate with us both in our carnal celebration of starting a family. It was a damned bloody miracle. Plus, I'd be nailing her too soon enough, as soon as I'd sated Katrina's joyful and insanely wild libido in that moment.

It was an amazing morning.

Chapter Ten

The five of us were in the kitchen, and Cassidy and I were eating breakfast from the convenience store food we'd bought last night. Katrina had just gotten done explaining what was going on, that her and Cassidy were pregnant, to Regina and Alexa.

The two of them had the shocked disbelief I'd expected on their faces, and to my embarrassment a little awe as they looked at me with shocked and potent affection.

What I didn't expect to see on their faces, was naked longing so strong it made me want to hold them and tell them everything would be okay. I figured to be offering to use the spell from now on, but if I was reading their expressions right, then they were terrified by the strong hope of pregnancy that had them in an emotional storm of fear, hope, and a deep yearning desire that blew my mind.

Katrina must've sensed my confusion, because she spoke in low gentle tones.

"Gregory, we were taken at the flowering of our womanhood. We all had future dreams, of a loving husband, family, babies of our own to care for. Sure, hard work too, but all that was taken from us by a sick and sadistic vampire who made us his immortal and unchanging fuck-toys for his sick pleasure.

"It's not something we ever talk about, and it's not something we ever want to dwell on. But being frozen, being unfertile as vampires, is one of the hardest things we had to get passed. It's devastating to all female vampires, none of which have ever been made in love. Even then, when we can get past it so that it isn't a constant negative in our minds, it's something that we bury deep and never examine. I don't think I could explain it so that you'd understand as a man, but it's a potent thing, having that ability taken from you.

"A part of that, what makes it even more horrific, is the potent increase in our sexual instincts and needs. That's all tied to reproduction, so it makes our longing for children even more prevalent. The only reason I can even talk about it now, without going into a rage and depression, is because you're a miracle, and you've given me my heart's fondest desire. A family, a loving strong man, and children. It is... beyond priceless, my love.

"I kind of skipped that part of things, the desperate yearning desire, but only because I'm already pregnant. It's like you just waved the possibility of the impossible and everything they've ever wanted under their noses. After two centuries of knowing it was impossible for them to be mothers, of course it's hitting them hard like that."

Regina said breathily, "We could be already, we just need to wait eleven days to find out."

Alexa just looked too overwhelmed too talk, too scared to hope, and had a sheen of tears in her eyes.

Apparently, I'd opened up a can of worms with this one.

"So, no contraceptive spell until after the first kid?"

Regina snorted, "You damned well better not cast that on me until we have two kids."

I smiled warmly at my sweet and naughty one. A deep part of my instincts spoke powerfully to that need in them, it was a shallow instinctive response, but I really liked the idea of them all being knocked up.

"Never, sweet mistress."

Regina blushed, "So... wow, and holy shit. Do you really think?"

I said, "I'd be surprised if you aren't already. The both of you."

Alexa sniffed, "Even though we haven't committed yet? You have no concerns that we haven't fallen in love yet?"

I waved that away, "I'm half in love with you both already, and I don't think it will take us long to fall in love as our connection naturally deepens. Still, even if the worst happens and for some reason it doesn't work, then I'd still take joy in your joy, and be the father of our children whether you're my life-mates or not."

Alexa got up and then curled up on my lap, putting her nose and soft silken lips against my neck.

"Me too. I really don't think that second part will be necessary, but it warms my heart that you feel that way."

Regina asked slyly, "Wait, does that mean when you filled me you wished it could take root, like with Katrina?"

I blushed, "Maybe."

Regina pouted at my dodge, but my emotions were clear enough on the matter.

Cassidy raised an eyebrow curiously.

I sighed, "It may have occurred to me, that it was too bad we were incompatible while I cooled your heat, love."

Cassidy blushed too, and at the same time seemed even more smugly pleased by what I said than Katrina had been.

Katrina giggled, and Alexa placed a soft loving kiss on my neck, and I had a feeling the gorgeous black-haired goddess had no intention of moving until she had to. She may have been in control of our physical affection outside of bed, but clearly she was in a clingy mood most of the time. Of course, that mood was all about the affection we shared, and how deeply I felt for her.

"I love your scent," Alexa whispered in my ear, "It makes me feel so safe."

I cradled her gently, and I caressed her body.

I told her and Regina, "I can check in as little as five or six days, so two or three more from now. You might not notice your pregnant for another eleven days, but I can detect it much earlier with magic."

Alexa looked over at Katrina, "We need to focus on the present, we can plan our future families when we're safe. What's the move?"

Katrina said, "Private vehicle sale. I'll use compulsion on the seller so that they don't balk, and just write them a check. It'll be days before that transaction comes up being an out of state check, and if we're lucky Kaori will be dead by then."

Regina asked, "Now?"

Katrina shook her head, "Most people are at work. We'll look up some possibilities and call them after five. I'd like to be shielded and on the road before nightfall, and far to the north of interstate forty if we can, but we can only do what we can. We can't go to a dealership, might as well send them invitations with map coordinates if we do that."

Alexa asked warmly, "So we have a few hours to kill?" and then ground her body down on me.

I grinned, and I picked her up and headed for the bedroom, the last of my lunch forgotten on the table. Couldn't blame her in the excitement and hope, my two pregnant ladies had needed some hot sex too, after all.

I had to see to their needs, it was only right as their devoted blood servant, after all...

It turned into quite a decadent afternoon, as all four of them came back for more, until the hour arrived to make some phone calls and look into purchasing a vehicle replacement.

My personal life had somehow become even more amazing, had attained riches I'd never even dared dream of before Katrina stole me away that day. Love with two, the promise of love with two more, children with the four goddesses in my bed and in my family. I was the blood servant of three of them, and joyfully took on their needs and my responsibilities. Fulfilled my tasks with love and a warm satisfaction in my heart, but that service was greatly counterbalanced by the way they saw me, treated me, and shamelessly spoiled me. I was their servant, but they were also mine, their hearts, bodies, and minds.

I had an incredible lifetime ahead of me, and most likely a quite extended one with my body affinity magic as a mage. It was all so incredibly promising.

The trick was keeping it, and in fulfilling the promise of that life. We were hunted, and we had an almost impossible hunt before us in taking Kaori and Jia down to end it and find safety. The idea all I had, my amazingly rich new life and my mates and lovers could be stolen from me filled me with determination and anger.

I was also curious to know more about my magic. Were there more surprises in it, or had we discovered the last of my abilities by getting vampires and a shifter pregnant? Even then, if we knew the length and breadth of my affinity's powers, I knew we all had questions about it. It still seemed an impossibility to me, even with the joyful evidence right in front of my eyes.

Of course, magic often did the impossible.

I'd never seen my Katrina glow with so much regal joy, as she did that day, and my Cassidy seemed damned thrilled being claimed by me as my mate. For this lifetime.

Whether it was minutes, hours, or centuries.

It annoyed me that Kaori had the information I lacked. More than that, it was a true stain on her honor. Since she had attacked the Kotch clan for not paying for something, yet that same something is what they deliberately held back. Not just how to release my magic, but what my magic was.

Katrina was right, the damned bitch needed to die.

It was just after five. Regina was calling several people with luxury vehicles for private sale, that had less than twenty K miles and were less than three years old. There were a few in the area, she just needed to narrow down which one we'd be picking up.

Of course, they say it's always brightest before darkness falls.

First Katrina, then Cassidy looked toward the front of the house. I supercharged my ears with magic, and I could suddenly hear the crushing of gravel and dirt under tires. The twenty-nine enemies hunting us arriving in five SUVs.

"Fuck."

Katrina just nodded, then barked, "Run!"

We all grabbed our bags and ran full speed out the back door. It was a damned good thing I'd already shielded them from sunlight during the phone calls. In anticipation of leaving to buy our new vehicle, or they'd have surrounded the house long before we could escape the ranch house's concealment of the sun.

We ran into the wilderness, though it was open plain. We far outdistanced the mage's magic however, before they could even attack us once.

As for the vampires, they declined to chase us that time. We didn't stop for almost fifteen minutes, and we must've been running close to sixty miles an hour.

Katrina slowed, then stopped, "How the hell did they find us?"

I shook my head, then frowned, "Everyone check your bags, see if any of your clothes are missing. They could be using something to track us magically. An item, hair, anything really."

They all dug into their bags, and Katrina frowned as she pulled out her brush.

"Did you clean this? It used to have a lot of hair in it."

I shook my head with apology in my eyes, "Nope, they've got your hair, and they're using it to trace us."

Katrina scowled, "That changes everything. We have to take them down now, to find and destroy my hair. If they warn their leaders that we're on the way, we'll never take them by surprise and kill them. Plus, they'll be on our ass the whole time. Anyone else?"

Everyone else had all their stuff, and nothing seemed missing from their brushes, including mine.

Alexa asked, "How do we take down eighteen mages and eleven vampires, they won't be splitting up again. Not even to trap us, like they failed to do last time."

Regina frowned, "And why didn't our spies warn us they were on their way?"

Katrina narrowed her eyes, "Good question," and made a phone call with the burner.

She shook her head as she hung up, "Crap. They're not answering, maybe they got too close? We're both blind and on the hook."

I said, "I can shield you so they can't scry you, but I can't hold it in my sleep. I have everyone shielded right now."

Katrina nodded, "That's good news. So we can surprise them, if we can even find them without our spies. But we still can't go after the head of the snake yet. The first time you sleep they'll feel where we are and guess where we're going, and they'll warn Kaori."

I nodded in reluctant agreement. Our plans were derailed again. I didn't even consider they might steal something from our packs before I'd conjured them. I felt stupid, because I should've checked for it first thing. I knew what magic was capable of. Once I was sure they hadn't added a technological bug I'd dismissed it as a danger.

The bastards had known where we were the whole damned time. Loitering at that food and gas exit that early morning had just been to lull us into a false sense of safety in our damned pride.

We were also damned lucky, they could've attacked while I was balls deep in one of them, and while none of them were shielded from the sun. That would've been the end of us, and I vowed to be more vigilant. Living because of luck was a bad thing to count on.

Katrina sighed, "But Alexa's question is relevant. Even if we could track them down when they didn't expect it, attacking eighteen mages and eleven vampires is suicide."

Regina said, "Hit and run tactics, take one out, maybe two, and run before the eighteen mages can overwhelm Greg's shields. That'd give us sixteen seconds to work with."

Katrina blew out a breath, "That's tight, even for us. That might be long enough for us to brush the edge of magical range, and let Greg take out a vampire or two and then run. If we're lucky, the vamps will chase us again, but we certainly can't count on it."

Katrina's head snapped to the side, "They're out there, while we've been shooting the shit trying to figure things out, they're moving to surround us on foot. Vampires carrying mages."

"Let's go blow up their vehicles then, if we're lucky your hair is in one of them, and not on someone. Then we can hunt and harry them. If we're lucky, they left seven of the mages with the vehicles, one mage out here per carrying vampire, and we can take them all down."

Katrina nodded, "Let's do it."

We ran back the way we came, to the ranch house.

Regina said, "I think he's right. I saw a vampire behind us for a moment between cover, carrying a mage. I think they're adapting our tactic from the other night. Using magic, but with the fleet foot of vampire speed."