Blood Servant Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Katrina smiled, "I do, that's why I hate the idea of that responsibility. I revel in being yours alone, my love."

I smiled, "Point is, a man would more easily get over a slightly uneven relationship far easier than he would the deep instinctive jealousy involved in a perceived rival of another man being involved."

Regina tilted her head, "I can see that, and that's what I want to find too."

Alexa just nodded in sudden understanding and seeming agreement.

Regina smirked, "Although, for a vampire that goes both ways, the mated vampire couple could just get two female blood servants to share among them."

I chuckled, "That might work too, if she didn't mind sharing her vampire mate."

Regina pointed out cheekily, "The male would have to share too."

I nodded easily, then said firmly, "Don't you dare bring another woman to our bed, said no man ever," finishing up in a teasing voice.

Alexa snickered, and Regina giggled.

Katrina said breathily, "Let's dance the last half hour, before I do something crazy and forget we're in public."

"Fair enough."

Regina said with mock curious innuendo, "Let's not be hasty..." as if she might want to watch Katrina forget herself and ride me in the booth.

I took her hand, winked at Regina and Alexa, and took my love to the dance floor.

Chapter Two

The heat between us was boiling over as we got back to the bedroom. I wasn't sure if dancing had been the right decision, she'd been so incredibly sexy and aggressive against the dance floor I'd been hard as a rock the whole time. The way her tight petite bubbled ass was twerking, rubbing, and pushing back against my cock so firmly, while her back was arched and she looked over her shoulder at me with a needy as hell come fuck me look. Her tits sticking out, as her arm reached around to caress the back of my neck and face. Hell, my mistress needed it bad.

We'd started to strip our suite's hallway, kissing aggressively and rolling against the walls as we alternatively pinned each other against it. Slowly making it to the bedroom. I don't think I'd ever seen her so needy before. She was so incredibly sexy, literally dripping onto her thighs wet as I checked her, and her sex was a damned furnace as I palmed it.

Our sex life was very fifty-fifty, my Katrina loved to rock my world as much as she loved to submit to a hard and fast drilling with me in charge.

So, given her insane state of arousal, I wasn't at all surprised when she used vampire strength to toss me into the bed, and vampire speed to mount me before my mind could even account for the change of position. I was totally mesmerized, as my cock twitched hard in her heat as she slowly and shallowly bounced down my cock, stretching herself out around me and taking me in as fast as possible. The sensation of heat, the snug embrace of her supple flesh, and her satiny liquid need leading the way was incredible. But it was her gorgeously expressive dark chocolate brown eyes filled with a dazed and desperate need, as her slightly parted lips whimpered in pain and moaned in pleasure, that had me totally transfixed.

All the other woman I've ever gotten my incredibly fat ten inches in had to go slower, but my Katrina had a slight pain kink when it came to firm handling just short of mauling her very sensitive breasts, and in the discomfort of how much I stretched out her pussy. Her discomfort to pleasure threshold was a lot more skewed toward discomfort on the scale than anyone else I knew.

Added to that, she was still virginally tight, her vampire nature assured that, each and every time I entered her. So it was probably good that she liked a little pain with her pleasure as I split her with my fat ten inches. She milked me hard with every wild and wanton stroke.

Speaking of her perfect tits and their sensitivity and her pain kink, I finally reached up and rolled both of those nipples with authority, before giving her a light gentle squeeze. That drew out a sexy gasp as her paradise convulsed around my cock from the sharp bolt of pain and pleasure that I'd sent down her spine, while the gentle squeeze sent nothing but sweet pleasure into her body as a follow up.

"Mistress," I said lovingly, with not a little heat of my own, since she'd driven my libido to crazy heights as well. I loved her to death, but she was also mesmerizingly sexy, and wickedly alluring when she needed a pounding. The hot snug embrace of her heaven around my sensitive cock eased the ache in my cock, and it felt like coming home.

Her eyes flashed with wild desire, she still loved when I called her that. She also liked that discomfort, so as soon as she'd settled onto my body, she squeezed around me tightly and started to twerk her hips. Her body still adjusting to me even as her tight sex rose and fell the full length of my cock. Her pussy wildly squeezing tautly around me as she let out pained needy whimpers of pleasure as well as deliciously sexy and pleasurable gasps as she twerked herself on my cock at vampire speed.

It wasn't that long, maybe a half a minute in, when her gasps of pleasure and sweet moans of bliss became far more regular, and the whimpers of pleasured pain had faded into a memory. She was so damned close to the edge already, I could see it in her eyes. She'd been on the edge and needy for hours, as had I been, so it was going to be a very short first round for our pre-bedtime nookie.

The sensations were wildly intense, as her silky smooth, hugging, and warming flesh slid up and down my cock so wildly and at vampire speed.

I gave her a harsh nipple twist, followed by a loving squeeze, and she went crazy, fucking herself down on me even harder. I had to use magic to strengthen my body, or I think she might've shattered my hips. The silken warm friction of it wasn't so much sending waves of euphoria into my body building me toward a luxurious finish, so much as it was one constant overwhelming wave that never ended. It was like being lifted powerfully to my height as pleasure flooded into me and swept me toward that cliff's edge.

"Cum with me, I need it, Gregory. I need your cum as badly... oh fuck! As badly as I need to cum around your fat cock... Oh gods! Yes, yes, yes... FUCK YES! My GREGORY!"

I didn't need to let her potent orgasm push me over, because my own rose up explosively to mix and join with hers, and we shared double the pleasure. The light sense of each other, our emotions and physical sensations, rushed to the fore in us both during orgasm.

I grunted deeply, "Love!" and I pushed up hard as my cock started to empty itself deep inside the pleasures of the sexiest woman alive. My sweet love went from insane lust to transcendent pleasure and love in her eyes as the potent pleasure flooded over us. I also felt her squirt hard, which was very rare for my Katrina. It was a lot easier to get my shifter to squirt like a fire hose.

That deep emotional shift from insane lust to loving devotion probably had something to do with the slight awareness of each other in the back of our minds. The potent feelings, physical sensations, and the general feeling of where we were in relation to each other and our body's general state. That slight awareness exploded to the front of our minds powerfully during orgasm as well. We didn't share just the deep wild pleasures of our mutual orgasms, but all the love, warmth, and affection rose up in a spiral together, as the lust drained out of me into her body, and my blasting cum put out the insane fire of her lust.

The lust was still there, a needy level of it even, just not quite at insane levels.

She collapsed breathily onto my body, and then claimed a lingering loving kiss. I was happy to lose myself in it. Her hot warmth wrapped tightly around my newly spent cock added to the delicious feelings of after bliss, as did the loving emotions her soft giving kiss engendered.

I noted breathlessly, "That was... a new level of crazy hot."

She giggled, her eyes just an inch or so from mine, and then her lips were on me again. So lovingly expressive, her warm sweet sigh into my mouth went straight to my heart.

"I love you."

She said, "I love you too, and that was a new level of insane heat between us. I don't think I've ever been that needy for it before. You make me feel so safe, in your love and in your arms. The way you possess and cherish me."

"So, this is a new level or a blip?"

She bit her lip, "Not sure. I just knew I needed your cum, and your pleasure. I was lost in a hazy fog of lust so thick I couldn't think about anything else but your gloriously huge cock filling me. It was wonderful."

I grinned, and then surprised her by rolling over, filling her back up with a surge of magic to aid my recovery. Then I started to slide in and out of her softly, lovingly, with my heart and love in my eyes.

Her eyes widened and then softened, her sweet smile had her expressive dark chocolate eyes dancing wildly with disarmed and vulnerable affection, as I started to make love to her.

"You had me going a bit crazy too," I said, while continuing my slow and gentle strokes, soft grinds, and my loving eyes gazing into hers. My mistress awed me, and I couldn't wait until I saw her lose herself in transcendent bliss. With the crazy lust simmering low, it was all about the high emotions mixing with those slow intense and wildly potent sparks of pleasure our slowly rocking bodies engendered in each other.

I was lost in her.

She giggled, "I should hope so. I was being a naughty thing and throwing myself at you."

"Any idea what triggered it?"

She bit her lip, and admitted, "It was above and beyond the usual vampire libido needs. It was you, and me, our deepening love, multiplying and enhancing that need. Your actions tonight, what you were feeling, all of it, my love. I'm just falling deeper for you, and our affection and love is growing."

"My actions and what I was feeling? I've been insanely in love with you for weeks," I objected.

I also felt her hedging in the back of my head, all of that was true, but far from the whole story.

I had a shocking leap of intuition then, that it hadn't been my feelings and actions for her that had made her insane with lust and swept away by it. All the little clues, encouragements, and how my flirting with Regina just seemed to excite her and turn her on. How there was no jealousy there. How my desire for Regina was growing stronger, and even for Alexa too even if we didn't flirt. That was the major change tonight, true affection and hope for them to find what we had, on top of the warm affection in our growing friendship, and even the baser affection from the raw chemical romance of our bodies.

I said half accusingly and half in disbelief, "You want me to seduce and take them. You want to share me with your oldest and most beloved friends, don't you?"

Katrina's eyes widened, then she sighed in surrender and squeezed around me hard during our next gentle grind as our bodies slowly came together. Her eyes were wide with love and a little fear, as she nodded, "Yes, I do want that. That was part of it, my need tonight. How much your feelings have deepened for them."

I was surprised, and a little confused, and more than a little excited by the idea, which made her smile up at me smugly.

"Why didn't you tell me?" I asked.

Katrina caressed my face, "Because, my love. I want them to have this. Your sweet and strong possessive protectiveness. Your loving awe, and the way you make me feel safe. The way you pamper and spoil me and make me feel like the most beautiful, sexiest, and luckiest woman alive to have you. The way you dress me, and the way you sense my needs so effortlessly and fulfill them. I want them to know that joy and awe in you, just as I do."

I thought that through for a minute, then said, "You didn't want to tempt me with the idea of having to more hotties to fuck, and in our bed, before I really knew them as woman. You wanted me to fall in love with them first, and me to feel secure in the idea you would support that."

She nodded, "Exactly. I don't want you to just take them as friends with benefits, I want it all."

I nodded, "There's not really enough time in the day, is there?"

I hadn't stopped making love to her, and she was growing breathier. It was just a matter of time before she came for me incredibly hard, and then she'd come faster and harder each time after that. After our inanely lustful tryst she'd crashed afterward in the after bliss, so we'd had to start over to reach that serial orgasm high that I needed to lift her to.

She blushed, "I'm pretty spoiled, my love. We've gone a bit overboard the last ten days since you got your magic. That's not a bad thing, except maybe in that it shows a chink in the armor of my self-discipline. A good hard fucking when I wake, again before we go the club, and one last time before sleep is plenty. You have the stamina and ability to sate us all three times a day easily. You could sate us all in two hours after we wake up, two hours before we leave, leaving a two or three hour break in between. Then two hours when we all got back from the club. It'd be intense, but it'd work. With your magic, you could also easily keep us all fully fed, and they wouldn't have to let strangers in their bodies anymore for blood.

"In the end, as long as you never turn me away, then I won't feel neglected or abandoned, my love. That much I can promise you."

That was all true enough, but our sex life wasn't my only concern with time.

"Our baths? I love pampering you, and with my focus split some of that would... suffer. We're about much more than the crazy sex, my love."

She nodded, "The seven or eight hours at the club every night will be more than enough to maintain our verbal intimacy and communication, between all of us. As far as baths, we'll all fit in the large whirlpool tub in our new bathroom. I... remember how I teased you the other day about watching you with Cassidy. I kind of meant it, so I'll be waiting until we're all sated, no matter the order, because the idea of watching you pound Regina and Alexa turns me on."

I grinned, "Alright, then I could bathe and dress you all at the same time."

She winked, and she started panting hard, "Now... oh goddess, now you're catching... catching on... I love you!"

I was in awe watching her face turn into a study of deep pleasures, as she looked up at me with wide and ecstasy filled eyes and a wildly devoted and surrendering love that never failed to drive me crazy. Not to mention the pure physical pleasures of her quivering pussy milking me so strongly as I continued to rock my body to extend her orgasm, or the way her hot body trembled underneath me as heavenly bliss swept her away in a haze of ecstasy.

I also shared those deep feelings, as they rushed to the fore, even as I denied myself sharing the orgasm so I could continue to make love to her relentlessly and unabated. Her orgasms would grow more powerful and closer together with each one now, and I wasn't going to mess that up. She could no doubt feel my love strongly as well in that moment, and how much she meant to me on every level.

It was beautiful, and mindboggling. My vampire goddess overwhelmed me.

When she came down, I said, "You're protecting them, and it did make sense to keep it from me in the beginning, in the hope I'd get there myself. It doesn't matter now, because I already care about them deeply enough that I could never move forward with just friends with benefits in mind. They're both amazing women."

She gave me a sweet look, even as her eyes were still hooded with pleasure and a honeyed loving look in her gaze.

"But? That was a hell of a build-up, my love."

I said, "It's a risk. We can't go from here to besotted. I could either start wooing them at the club every night, dance with them and get some alone time with them as well. Or, we could take the jump in with both feet approach, and also hope a strong base can be developed and built while we let the shallow sex and friendship level affection carry it for a while. It did take us a few weeks to fall deeply in love after all, and that was with a whole lot of time spent together and wild sex in the mix."

I shook my head, "Point is, we can't know it will work without that risk. I don't know if I can love them as deeply as I love you, and I know even if I do it will be flavored differently, no two loves are the same."

She nodded, "I understand that. But you can adore and spoil them from the start, like you did me. I could feel that need in you tonight. The compassion, admiration, affection, and your desire to hold them. Your conviction that they deserved to be loved and are amazing women. That's a big part of why I was so insanely in need."

I nodded, and rethought my earlier statement, "It has to be the second option. Jump in with both feet, and then hope for the best as we see if we can fall in love in the process."

She tilted her head, "I agree, Gregory. The slow seduction plan at the club to fall in love first is less likely to work. But why do you think that?"

I answered, "Jealousy. When mages, or humans for that matter date, they can be faithful as they see where it goes simply by abstaining from sex until both parties are ready. Vampires need blood twice a week and sex daily, that's the simple truth. It doesn't bother me now, that they're fucking someone like we're making love right now. But... as soon as I decide to go for it, and open my heart to the possibility, they have to be mine. Mine to sate, mine to feed, until either we fall in love and they become mates, or until we decide we're not compatible."

She replied warmly, clearly excited by my possessive words in relation to her best friends, "That makes sense, and I agree. I was seeing it from the other direction. Intimacy and caring. If you sweep them off their feet then they'll feel wrong drinking from and fucking their old blood servants. It would poison it from both sides."

"What about them. I know the attraction is there."

She smiled, "They both want a man like you, and they're highly attracted to you. It's up to you to seduce them into our bed."

"Fair enough. I'll see what I can do."

It actually shouldn't be hard, since I already cared for them. I just needed to get them alone and sweet talk them onto my cock. Not with lies, just the truth from my heart, and reveal my growing affection and awe for them as the amazing and powerful ladies they were. Sure, the possibility of rejection was there, but better to know, for both me and Katrina, then to let the possibility die on the vine out of fear or cowardly tentativeness.

The one thing they both solidly had in common with my Katrina was they were starved for affection, and they liked and respected me enough that I thought they'd accept it from me wholeheartedly. If not, well then things would be awkward for a little while. Otherwise they were quite different, and I already knew how I pampered Katrina wouldn't work for both of them. Not in its entirety. It'd be a fun challenge, but also a richly rewarding one if I could earn and keep the love of all three.

For instance, I was already sure that Regina would be higher maintenance than Alexa. Not in a bad way, I was sure I'd quite enjoy giving Regina all the intense attention she'd require to feel secure in my love. Alexa on the other hand I already knew would feel smothered by that approach, and I suspected she just needed a man that would merely be accepting of her love and attention and feed it back to her.

It was going to be fun figuring it all out on the deeper levels, but my instincts told me I was right about them in that, in a very general sense. Of course, people were complicated, and I did pretty well at reading Katrina's adjusting needs and moods, so I was sure I was up to the task.