Blood Servant Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Another orgasm hit my mistress like a lightning bolt, and our conversation paused again as I watched in awe as she came for me so beautifully, so hard, and so wildly as I lovingly and gently stroked her through it.

"One more question, Cassidy told me you're not bi?"

It was a reasonable question, I wanted to know if this would be a polyamory thing or not. Or just me being their doting blood servant that served, pampered, and spoiled them, while they would be my incredibly hot, loving, and insatiable harem. We'd each get something out of that, both deep in a loving relationship and shallow on the blood and sex level, and balanced. But so would we if it was a love in all directions thing.

Also, the former would be a full-time job, but one I would surely enjoy.

She shook her head, "I'm not, I just get hot at the idea of watching you drive your monstrous cock into them. Of sharing you, really, and how amazing you are. I also get warm inside at the idea of watching you pamper and love them. I love them though, deeper than family, and that is our connection. I also have no problem with the idea of sleeping in the same bed, or washing in the tub naked together, or sharing you and riding you myself while they watch. I just won't share pleasure with them, but at the same time if our bodies rub and touch occasionally that won't bother me either. I might even snuggle with one of them, while we watch you take the other."

"That's clear enough. You have love, intimacy, and want to be close even physically, but they don't turn you on."

She nodded, her eyes getting wider with deeper pleasures as I continued to plunge her depths with my lovingly stroking cock.

"Anything else regarding that?" I asked, more than ready to focus on nothing but drawing out more orgasms from my mistress.

She bit her lip, "I think for it to work long term we'll have to take control of your time, and the order of our trysts. To avoid even the false impression of favorites. I'm not sure if I'd feel slighted, if you turned to take one of them before me after waking up for instance, or after the club. Better to short circuit those little jealousies. I'll talk to them about it once you seduce them into our bed."

I nodded, "So order of physical loving, who I sit next to in the booth at the club, in say one or two hour shifts to spend equal time with all of you. You'll all decide that?"

She said, "I think that would be best. Even if you didn't mean it, and it wasn't really favoritism, the two left out would feel rejected when you turned for the third first. You know?"

"I'll take your word for it, but realistically I will be biased in the beginning toward you, until or if I fall deeply in love with them too."

She smiled, "True, but..." she trailed off leadingly.

I supposed what I said hadn't included acquiescence, as if there was a doubt?

I replied, "Oh, of course I'll let you all manage our intimate times, and never turn any of you away for another. I don't mind. I love to pamper you and give you what you need. So, feel free to split my time on our sex, club time sitting and dancing, and even who I bathe first in the tub. I love you, Katrina."

She smiled brightly, then gasped and ground extra hard, "So good, so full while so deeply inside me, my love. I love when you make love to me, as much as I love to be ravished by you."

Our bodies rocked slowly and lovingly, a reflection of our emotions, and a low humming and rising pleasure that was reflected in our eyes. So intense and vulnerable, I felt as naked to her as she was to me, and that intense feeling was doubled because she could feel it in me, as well as I could feel it in her. The bond that allowed us to share emotions was intense, wonderful, and wild at times, but never more so when we vulnerably made sweet love together. I thought my chest would explode with it, and her beloved and beautiful face filled with so much love in return filled me with a deep need to cherish, protect, and possess, and it all spiraled together.

She was my life, my breath, and my soul.

I imagined everyone had that feeling at one point or another, but I honestly couldn't imagine a love stronger than the one we shared could even exist, past, present, or future. She was everything, my mistress, my vampire goddess, my devoted mate, and my love.

She came for me eight more times that night before I gave her my pleasure, and we took a bath. Our bodies and minds focused on making love exclusively after working out our plans and hopes to add Regina and Alexa to our love, our bed, and our family. The luxurious and potent finish as I filled her scrambled my mind and senses, as my body filled her with the seed of my loins while she came wildly around me and milked me.

The off-white dojo ceiling was quite a familiar sight to me as I let out a groan and paused a moment before rolling to my feet. I'd lost count of the number of times she'd thrown me, and each time I mastered a counter she introduced a new throw or grapple.

The busty blonde bombshell had a somewhat sadistically excited grin on her face, as we started to circle each other. She was sweet and accommodating of personality, except when it came to combat where she was an aggressively fierce crazy person. It didn't help that she looked like a goddess come to Earth, with her light blonde hair up in a ponytail, her sparkling blue eyes dancing, and the promise of violence on her adorably innocent beauty of face was somehow also playfully seductive.

Not to mention the skintight yoga pants that made her juicy yet firm heart shaped ass look like a great work of seductive art. Or the white leotard which showed half of her creamy light tanned rounded D cup cleavage. She was sex on a stick, and her outgoingly playful and flirty personality just magnified that.

I'd planned to put operation seduce Regina onto my cock and into my heart into effect that morning, but we had a visitor. Alexa was watching my training for some reason, perhaps because I had to spell them both with sun-blocking spells so they wouldn't go up in flames when they stepped into the sunlight when going clothes shopping later that afternoon. The dark curse that kept them alive, regenerated their flesh, came at the cost of blood and daylight. Point being, it was the dark curse that was vulnerable to the purification of sunlight, not their bodies which weren't undead, or dead at all. It made the curse unravel violently, and their bodies went up quickly in incinerating flames.

But I also suspected she was curious about me too and just wanted to hang out.

For the first time ever, talk about horrible timing.

I'd felt a short stab of disappointment at first, but I'd squashed it and got over it quickly. First off, I didn't want them scenting my disappointment because they'd surely ask why I felt that way. Secondly, it wasn't a big deal, and I'd get one or the other alone sooner or later. I could seduce them at any time, and me being in a rush and overly eager wasn't the right way to do it. Women liked calm confidence and patience, a man that could control themselves, even while knowing the man was highly interested and attracted.

Point being, there'd be another time, if not today or tonight, then tomorrow was another day.

Thirdly, I enjoyed Alexa's presence, and I certainly didn't want to chase her away. It was a fact of life. Plans were something made when life pulled you in disparate directions and made a mess of those plans. I'd seduce Regina another time.

Alexa also looked smoking hot in one of her more conservative club dresses. It was obvious she had to wear it out shopping, because she had no other clothes yet save for lingerie probably. It was a lovely yellow color, fully opaque, and covered her from breasts to lower thigh. The bottom so low because it was a swishy skirt which would rise while dancing on the dance floor.

Plus, and lastly before I drop the subject, I was here to learn how to fight, not seduce and fuck. My power as a mage made me faster than a vampire, and stronger than a shifter, but it wouldn't do me a damned bit of good if I was tripping over my own feet. It'd only been eight days since we started the morning practices, and I was already a lot more confident. At least, in the fact I was no longer fighting like a five-year-old, but it'd be a while before I could hope to match an experienced fighter. On the good side, being faster than the fastest race, and stronger than the strongest race, gave me an edge, so a small amount of competency would go a long way.

That said, in sparring class and practice I wasn't allowed to use that power, so I was learning by losing, and by pain and discomfort.

"You look way too excited about putting me on my ass again."

Alexa snickered.

Regina apparently grew tired of my circling, and she went on the offensive. I recognized the first grappling move and countered with a throw, but she twisted her body and I felt her warm hand on my nut sack and the other around my waist as she sent me flying with a counter-throw.

Her lovely giggles were almost worth the pain of landing, though I did slap the mat correctly to land and disperse the force, it still stung.

Alexa asked doubtfully, "So this is training?" she shook her head and said faux arrogantly with a trace of amusement in her voice, "It looks like you're torturing him."

Regina winked, "Training, it's called training."

It was tongue in cheek, but I got it was also simply the truth. The only way to learn to fight was experience and building muscle memory. That meant lots of painful experience to get that to happen. Granted, I suspected she was pushing me harder than the local dojo would, to accelerate the training. I was mastering several moves a day, in just an hour. I suspected at the local dojo it would be one move per class, and some light no-contact sparring to further impress it on the mind and review older moves. But I didn't have five or ten years to become a blackbelt, so I was onboard with her crazy and accelerated training approach.

My magic would heal me, and it'd make me feel just fine at the end of the hour. So, it wasn't like I'd be limping or in pain all day from it either. I just had to suck it up for an hour. The supernatural world was far too dangerous not to be as strong and competent as I could be, to protect what I loved as well as my own life.

"She also groped me," I said in playful accusation, and at her smirking look I surprised her with a lunge.

Note to self. Surprising the blonde goddess was a bad idea, because she not only threw me, but she threw me by pure reflex without thought. Which also meant at full vampire speed and strength instead of holding most of that back. I flew and bounced off the wall across the room and landed painfully with my legs akimbo.

Regina gasped, "Sorry, oh shit, so sorry, you okay?"

I groaned exaggeratedly. Which as I'd hoped, relaxed her and made her giggle, if a bit nervously, and Alexa chuckled darkly.

I rolled to my feet manfully, ignoring the burning pain in my side, "I'm fine, also not surprising you ever again, at least not for several months and when I'm allowed to use speed."

The training continued for the rest of the hour, mostly grapples, throwing, and footwork. She wanted to teach me the boxing and upright martial arts later. She was already satisfied that I could at least throw a simple punch without telegraphing it anymore or hurting myself. Reason being vampire and shifter fights tended to be up close and personal, and not at a punching and kicking distance as a rule.

There was some of the usual flirting, but not as wild or insane as usual with Alexa in the room with us. She was usually much more earthy with me alone, but I'd hardly call her shy during that training session either.

Alexa and I were waiting, as Regina took a vampire speed shower and changed into clothes barely suitable for shopping or public outside of a night club. She came back in with a in a short black skirt and a red halter top that actually managed to cover her D cups, if nothing else. The skirt would've been totally out of the question alone, it barely reached upper thigh, but she had a pair of black yoga pants on underneath it to act as leggings lending her some minimal modesty.

Alexa said, "That was interesting, I might come watch her beat you up more often."

I teased, "You know, I haven't actually cast the spell yet."

Alexa rolled her eyes playfully, but her lips twitched into a smile.

"Thank you, by the way."

"Anytime."

I cast the spell on the both of them, then went back to my mistress, who I wildly pounded without mercy from behind to her wanton delight, only for her to make love to me afterwards from above like a goddess. Almost the exact opposite of last night in fact.

Like me, Katrina had hoped I'd have seduced Regina during our session, but she was patient as well, and not all that disappointed.

Chapter Three

I don't know how it happened, but in that moment several hours later Cassidy was riding me, straddling me on the couch. She rode me in soft and slow rises and falls, and wickedly potent but extended grinds, that couldn't be called anything but making love.

It hadn't started that way. The first round I'd pounded her from behind with my thumb in her ass, while she was bent over the arm of the couch with her face and tits smashed into the cushions.

Our second round was quite different.

She looked so achingly beautiful. Her innocent beauty wasn't of the adorable faux purity like Regina's, but one of heart stopping beauty with her oval face and gentle cheekbones. Her slightly torpedoed B cups, with gigantic nipples only slightly smaller than my mistress's, felt amazing on my palms as I squeezed and pleased those firm and wonderfully supple orbs of flesh. All in an effort to draw gasps and moans from her sweet mouth.

It was honestly a bit alarming at first. Since I couldn't love her outside of in a close intimate friendship way, and I couldn't ever be her mate because we couldn't have children. It was taboo, temporary loving and close friends with benefits was the most we could ever be.

Yet, she was making love to me, and I was sure as hell doing it back, with a gentle rock of my body and soft loving grinds from below. The incredible pleasures of her tight hot sheath gripping and milking me tautly was mind-blowing.

I was doing it back with shocked love and awe in my eyes.

That's what I wasn't sure how it happened. The sex I was very sure how it happened, it was the type of sex that had thrown me for a loop.

Her gorgeous wavy dark red hair flowed down and caressed her body, and there was no mistaking the shocked but proud loving look in her warm and exotic light brown amber eyes. Her milky fair complexion and silken skin felt luxurious against mine as our bodies rocked against each other, and I was as lost in those eyes as she was lost in mine.

It was something that shouldn't be.

Yet... we were connected, bonded by my power the first time we had sex after my power had suffused my whole body and I'd filled her with my cum eleven days ago. That's when it had started. The shifting in our relationship from a playful and adoring friendship, to a deep adoring love that shouldn't exist. I'd unintendedly seduced her with my confident and sure warm feelings for her, and her responding feelings had made mine shift deeper as well.

The way she loved to be taken in hand and controlled confidently in bed. We had a give and take too, but it was seventy-five submissive and twenty five percent aggressive in her case, less equal than the give and take between me and my mistress.

That was just one of the drivers. It was also the way she reveled in the pleasure I gave her as she worked so hard for mine. The way we respected and admired each other, while I felt possessively protective toward her, and she felt supportive, needy, and safe with me.

More than the feelings and the bond, it'd also been eleven days since she'd regretfully left me to my fate, before I'd killed Andrei and Damien. Point being, that strong regret and the tears she shed for me obviously had an effect on our relationship as well the last eleven days.

There was also no doubt it wasn't just in my head, not with the two-way bond betraying our every stray emotion for the other. She could feel that love in me, as surely as I was feeling hers as she rose and fell, slid so lovingly up and down my cock with devoutly adoring eyes. Her face twisted in luxurious pleasure each time she took me in, and we gently and lovingly ground our sexes together. It was both transcendent and a cheap hot thrill, because it felt wrong and taboo... yet, oh so right as our love flowered and it all came to a head that afternoon.

More than that, there was no judgment, panic, or anger from the sense of my mistress in the back of my head, while she was at the club waiting for me to join her after the daily tryst with Cassidy. If anything, my mistress felt a little excited by the deep love and regard I held for Cassidy, mixed among the potent pleasures Cassidy's body was having on mine.

That fact made me consider the idea it might not just be Regina and Alexa she wanted me to seduce into our bed. But our opposite schedules and disparate sleep times made me doubt that conclusion. Yet, I couldn't deny the naughty thrill and arousal I felt in my mate, as she detected my deep and awed love for another woman amidst the wild pleasures I felt at our loving coupling.

Almost like she'd stopped trying to hide or regulate that reaction. Jealous? Not even close. My mistress and first love in this life obviously found it hot sharing my body and my love with another, even my devotion.

Cassidy herself also and obviously wasn't alarmed by this taboo act of love. She was drowning in it, exulting in my deep possessive affection as she rode me with wanton sweet love, and the feelings she could sense in my heart. So I decided not to worry about it in that moment at least, though I was sure there'd be problems in the future, I just surrendered to it.

I yielded to the love I felt for the amazing shifter female in my arms, as I drowned in the scents of her love, lust, and pleasure, even as I felt them directly through our bond.

She said softly, "So good, so full, filling me, loving me. Greg," she sighed out my name in transcendent bliss and pleasure, as she trembled on the edge of ecstasy.

I gave in, there was no hiding it, and my heart longed to say it.

"Cum for me," I urged gently, then said, "I love you, Cass. Wildly and uninhibitedly," I said softly, my own voice breathy and filled with pleasure as I lost myself in those amber eyes.

She cried out, "Greg! Love... love you... too! Gods!" and she went over that edge.

I gripped her tightly and continued to rock up into her even as her body trembled on me and milked me firmly with wild convulsions of her tight little pussy. She wasn't as tight as my mistress, but she was a close second, which was why I took so long to get her warmed up each and every time so my cock would pleasure her and not hurt her. She didn't have the pain kink of my mistress either.

The pleasure of her milking sex was pure heaven around me, but it was the spike of loving devotion as she surrendered her ecstasy, her body, and her heart to me that had me transfixed and awed with my Cassidy. It made my cock twitch hard inside of her.

Then she came back to Earth, and started to ride me lovingly again, working gently for my pleasure. I could last forever like that pace. The slow delicious pleasure and tingles suffusing my body with a gentle euphoria that were building up so slowly I could barely perceive it. It was just a delicious humming euphoria constantly regenerated by her soft loving movements. That said, we didn't have long before she needed to sleep and I needed to go, so I decided to let her next orgasm sweep me away too and not hold it back with my will and magic.