Blood Servant Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Katrina replied, "We'll manage. Gregory can shield us from Kaori's void magic, which should make her easy to take down with pure physical attacks. Jia... I'll have to think about that for a while."

The dark curse grew more powerful, the longer a vampire lived. Kaori was so much older than Katrina, that it would be a much more unbalanced fight than a newborn vampire trying to kill Katrina in a fight. The age differential was almost eight times vaster between those two, than a newborn and an almost three centuries old Katrina.

"I can shield from her physical attacks, but I fear even with that advantage it would only be a draw. She'd be far too fast for any of us to hit."

I'd been faster than Andrei, but I suspected with Kaori the shoe would be on the other foot.

I tilted my head, "A reactive shield might work, if she hit any of us the shield would roast her. Still, she's old and smart, and could just run away and not attack at all if she feared such a magical trap."

Alexa patted my hand with mock condescension, "Just keep thinking, but quietly."

I snorted.

Katrina smiled at our byplay, "Let's go."

We got up and headed out, and we left a trail a mile wide for them to follow, including four different ways to track us. Credit card trail, Katrina's phone, the spies who were probably following us, and the GPS in the car itself.

I was a bit split on my feelings when we swung by the mansion on the way out of town, and picked up Cassidy to join us, who was currently asleep in the back of the car. Still, it was Cassidy's job to guard Katrina when shit went sideways, and there was no doubt in my new love's eyes when she joined us. She would fiercely defend us all in love and loyalty. We also picked up other clothes, so the ladies weren't on the run in barely there, club dresses.

Of course, they looked even hotter to me, and more alluring, in short shorts or casual skirts, and halter tops. There was something to be said for the imagination.

A major part of the plan was we had spies on them too, as they moved for us. There were forty mages in Miyashita and forty-six vampires in Song. Not all of them were in on the attack, but enough. Thirty from each group, sixty altogether split into ten mixed groups of six. Three vampires and three mages in each sports utility vehicle.

We discussed some possible tactics on the drive west on I-40.

Five against six weren't horrible odds, not with me shielding my side from magic, and my vampires were most likely older than the hunters. I hoped. As long as we could hit them a group at a time then we had an even or better than that chance. I could focus on taking the three mages down with both magic and physical strength and speed, while our three vampires and shifter faced off with the three enemy vampires. My poor fighting skills wouldn't mean a damned thing, since mages moved at human speed which would make them helpless to block my punches save a magic shield.

I also had a leader's power of magic, but even then I'd have to depend on my physical attacks making up for the differential. Even if they were weak mages, they'd way outpower me magic wise at three against one. Of course, after the four ladies took down the three vampires then they'd be helping me if I was still fighting. The shorter the fight the better though, three mages attacking would burn through my magic fast as I maintained the shields and enhancement on my strength and speed. Conversely, me hitting them like a ten ton truck several times a second would drain their magic pretty fast too.

I was more worried about the ladies than myself, to be honest.

My mistress's plan to protect the rest of the clan also worked as far as it went. When we left North Carolina and moved into Tennessee, they all changed their course to intercept us, avoiding our territory completely. That was a relief for all of us, for the clan's sake. I felt guilty enough getting the love of my life along with Cassidy, Regina, and Alexa risking their lives to keep me alive. No matter what reason they were doing it for.

That meant, if we lost, and the clan felt their blood bond to Katrina fall, they'd immediately blood bond to Calina. Then they'd go on without us, another new thirty vampire strong clan. It was only the five of us who were in danger if Jia's word could be trusted. Calina was under strict orders not to pursue vengeance.

The enemy was about five hours behind us, and we stopped when they did about ninety minutes before dawn. We'd almost made it all the way to Knoxville, so it was about another eight hours drive before we'd hit Memphis and crossed the Mississippi into Arkansas.

We stopped at a holiday inn, and we rented the two-bedroom suite for the day. We wanted them to catch up after all, just not all at the same time. To my surprise and relief, they had thick mylar sheets that in conjunction with the room's heavy curtains, would completely block the sun.

I felt a bit sticky being in the car for four hours, and everyone was properly grateful for my cleanup spell, instead of a long wait for the one shower we had to share.

It'd been a hell of a night, and I was determined to make them regret hunting me, and I'd fiercely protect the ladies on my side. Two of which I loved, and two of which I cared about quite a bit.

Chapter Four

The holiday inn entry hallway opened up after the bathroom door on one side and entry closet on the other, into a living room and kitchenette area. It was a long relatively thin room, and there were two doors along the right-side wall leading to bedrooms. We all took a load off and sat down on the couches. It was the first time the three of us were together longer than a minute, and it felt a little weird to me as I had Katrina pasted to one side of me, and Cassidy on the other on the couch. While Regina and Alexa sat on the loveseat.

It felt weird because they both felt totally content in the back of my head, and not at all jealous. If anything, Cassidy felt thankful, and my mistress more than a little turned on. They both gave me dreamy naughty looks at the feelings they were detecting from me, obviously quite accepting of the fact I was a pervert and total dog to the point of lustful approval.

It was also clear to me the plan was for Regina and Alexa to share a room when we retired, which left me, Katrina, and Cassidy in the other one. I'd never had exhibitionist sex before, with another naked woman I loved in the bed next to us, and I found the idea remarkably appealing to me. Loving them both one at a time, without jealousy, and perhaps an extra wildness and enjoyment in that exhibitionist aspect of things.

Of course, that was when life derailed my somewhat shallow and wild plan that had been building in my head. But that time, the derailment was kind of welcome, and it made the fantasy in my head even hotter.

Regina said, "Umm, bad timing maybe. But I was going to feed from my blood servant tonight after the club, and this is the end of a four-day skip for me, not three. So, I'm already feeling kind of worn out. Do you think there're any lonely travelers in the bar downstairs this late?"

Katrina asked, "Alexa?"

Alexa waved dismissively, "I fed last night, so I've got two or three days in the bag."

Katrina and I exchanged a meaningful glance, and then I felt a surge of lust from us both, then she nodded.

"Can I talk to you, Regina. Privately?"

Regina tilted her head, and looked at Katrina who nodded encouragingly, then nodded at me as she stood up. I got up myself, and then followed her into the second bedroom.

Her blue eyes were bright as usual, but also a little confused as I stepped into her personal space and put my hands on her hips, while looking down into her eyes.

She bit her lip, and the aggressive flirt was obviously a bit flustered by my proximity and hands on her.

I said, "Regina, I care for you a lot, as more than friends. I'd be happy to take care of your needs tonight, blood and everything else, if you'd like to give it a try. Give us a try."

The deep longing that rose in her eyes took me by surprise, and had my libido and lust rising fast.

She shook her head, and whispered in denial, "You don't know what you're asking me."

The hunger in her eyes told me she wanted it bad, and that she emotionally couldn't sleep with me and feed from me, only to then walk away from it. That it would break her, to have me for one night, and not get to keep me. That was a heady thing, but I rushed to reassure her of what I'd meant.

I caressed her face, "I think I do, Regina. This isn't about... practical need, or the practicality of the situation, far from it. I wanted to talk to you about this twice today, but life kind of got in the way. If we do this tonight, we can only do it if you agree to dump your blood servant when we get home. Until we figure out how deep we can go, I need you to be mine. Your body and your thirst, and my blood and my affection will be yours."

Her eyes widened with hope and longing at my words, and she asked, "Katrina?"

I nodded, "She wants it badly, actually. She didn't tell me though, just how much she wanted to share me with you, and have you stay in our suite. Not until she felt I felt the same way. She didn't lead me to it, she just gave me the green light and encouraged it when she knew how I was growing to care for and need you."

Some of the doubts cleared from her eyes, but not all of them.

"Why me? I mean, why does she want to share you, and why do you want me?"

I smiled, "She loves you, and she wants you to have what she does in me. I don't know if that will happen, but I can't imagine that it won't over time, if I serve you as I serve my mistress. As to what else, you'll have to speak to her about it for deeper reasons and how you'll manage my time.

"I want to be the man you need, and I know what you need. Let me care for you. You're an amazing woman, generous of spirit, with so much passion and love in you dying to come out, and of course you're incredibly beautiful to me, but that's the last reason I'd open my heart to you. To the possibility of us."

She blinked, and her voice was breathy and sweet, "What do I need, Greg?"

I pulled her in tighter against me, and I played with her hair and lower back.

"To be pampered, spoiled, and taken care of aggressively. You also need to be taken in hand, to be shown through actions how you're cared for deeply."

She smirked, "You'd like that, wouldn't you."

I raised an eyebrow and smiled, as her mind had obviously taken my statements as what she needed in bed, which she was obviously disagreeing with. It was also kind of hot, that her mind had been in the gutter while being held in my arms.

I clarified, "I meant outside the bedroom. Bathed, dressed, drowned in affection and the small things. Pampered, touched often, and even manhandled at times to show you affection, whether you like it or not you will, like it."

Her eyes widened, and she looked suddenly vulnerable, and I knew I'd pegged her. Of course, it was a generality, she was a complicated woman and I'd have to pay attention and adjust based on her shifting needs.

"Inside the bedroom, I'm not positive, but I suspect that's where you get aggressive. Even when you want a pounding, I bet you make it obvious and take control if only in seducing it to happen, as well as choosing the position by taking it and making your lover come to you. You don't like to submit in bed, do you?"

She bit her lip, a little lost in my eyes as I was in hers, but a vestige of fear remained in that vulnerability. She hadn't surrendered yet. "How do you know that?"

Well, that was verification enough. I'd been fairly sure she didn't have a submissive bone in her body, and I'd been right. At least, not submissive physically when it came to sex, she was starved to be shown affection out of bed, but that was all about emotions and the heart, not physical needs as a vampire nymphomaniac.

"Just a feeling on the bedroom part, but I'm a lot surer of the other. You're mesmerizing after all, and I've been paying attention as we've become friends. And more, I hope. Just give the word that you'll be mine to care for alone. That your body's needs for blood and sex belong to me, and I will be yours until we mate or part ways. You just... have to share me, but our connection and interactions will be unique, and only ours."

She asked, "The bond?"

I nodded easily, "I'll accept your blood, and you will also be bonded to me by magic. We'd share emotions and awareness of one another, like I do with Katrina and Cassidy. Also pleasure, and a general sense of our health and bodies. So, you'd be aware when I was with one of my other lovers, even if you weren't in the same bed at the time."

I didn't scent any jealousy at all at those statements. I could only assume it was her true age as a vampire, that was behind that, just like Katrina. Like Katrina, there was also an edge of wanting and desire there, but that could've just been me holding her and the proposal I'd made that was turning her on. Time would tell, but the main point was there was no jealousy.

She also looked more than a bit fascinated at the deeper bond, emotional and physical sensation sharing, as well as a general awareness of each other and our current state.

She bit her lip again, and then said softly, "I do want you, Greg. More than you know. I've had a thing for you for a while now, and I've been flirting so outrageously to cover it up. Not just wanting what you and Katrina have, but wanting you, period. I never imagined Katrina would share with me, or that you'd want me or care for me so deeply."

She moved closer, and then went up on her toes to sniff my neck, and I enjoyed her scent in that moment too, along with the feeling of her firm and supple rounded D cups pushing firmly into my chest.

"But I can smell it on you, you really want me, feel affection and desire for me as a woman, beyond my naughty tits I mean."

I chuckled, and she blushed.

She said, "I mean, you admire me, and like my company, not just the view," her voice full of wonder. She obviously had no idea how special she was, and why would she after being abused and unloved for almost two centuries. It was a miracle she was the way she was, and not dead inside. She was as strong as my mistress, if dealing with it in a vastly different way.

She nodded slowly, "I want to try. I'm not jealous of the others. It kind of turns me on even. I know Katrina's not attracted to women, but I'm kind of solidly bi. The idea of sharing you and watching turns me on. Plus, a blood supply that can support me fully without extras is just icing on the cake. So, yes. I will put my body in your hands exclusively and in the hopes that it becomes forever. My blood thirst and sexual appetites belong to you from this moment forward."

I leaned down and kissed her, her warm silken lips were conforming to mine, and her breathy sigh of excitement and need sent a thrill down my spine and stirred my cock mightily. The promise of our chemistry came through explosively as my hands wandered the deliciously lush and soft curves of her body that were nonetheless quite supple.

My potent rise of lustful need wasn't the only one, as I scented her potent arousal rising as well, as our kiss grew passionately demanding. Her lips devoured mine hungrily as I answered it with my own craving.

Despite being the first time with her, it wasn't just lust either. Equally powerful was my awe in the strong woman, and her needy sighs and breathy moans engendered a deep need to protect, cherish, and never ever hurt the precious woman in my arms who deserved all the pleasure I could give her and all the affection I could muster.

Her lips parted slightly with a pant, as I licked across her bottom lip, and then our tongues were dancing as one. Her tongue tasted of blood, and I sucked into my mouth with a moan of excitement at what it meant, even as my hands teased her juicy supple ass and sharp curves with lustful desire and wicked delight.

She was sex on a stick, her proud and quite firm D cups forever twenty. I guessed that as her turning age, because she was all ripely and lushly beautiful woman, yet perfect of form, body, and the complexion of her perfect light tanned skin. Her gorgeous and long straight light blonde hair was shiny and healthy. The innocently adorable beauty of her face was pure flawlessness. It was as if she was turned right after the very last vestige of youthful beauty had faded. She was stunning, ripely sexy beyond belief, and she was an amazing kisser as well. Her lips so silken soft and playfully wicked against mine.

I swallowed that blood, and she murmured, "I want to set the link when I drink, when were on the cusp of orgasm."

That explained why she fed me blood first, it was also good with me, because both blood links would form powerfully in the same moment that way. Hers as she took my blood to complete the blood enthrallment as her blood servant. Mine, as a part of my body entered hers. The surge of lust I felt at the thought had me squeezing her ass firmly and pulling her against me to grind my cock against her flat and silken stomach.

She let out a little wanting moan, as lost in my touch as she was in my scent. She was needy and soaking up the protective and affectionate feelings in my scent, and it all set her on fire with desire by the sharply rising lust in me, and the feel of my hard cock against her body. Not to mention my hands.

She broke the kiss with a gasp, and then took a step back as she started to strip off her shorts and halter top. The look in her dancing and sparkling blue eyes was arresting and mesmerizing, but I retained enough focus of will to start stripping out of my khaki's and pullover shirt, my shoes and socks too.

She was stunning. Her breasts had no sag at all, was perfect creamy skin on the edge of fair, but there was a slight downward slope from weight alone on her perfectly rounded D cups. Her nipples were a mouthwatering dark pink, about six shades darker than Cassidy's delicate pink. Her pussy was deliciously meaty, the kind I could suck in my mouth and nibble on, and her labia were flowered open enough to tease me with her pink and moistened slit. Fuck, I wanted to eat her badly in that moment, and the scent of her liquid arousal sent a thrill through me, along with the rising potency of lust in her scent.

Then her blue eyes widened, as she took in my incredibly fat ten inches.

She bit her lip, a look of shocked desire so strong it made me twitch, "You could've just whipped that out, saved us a lot of time."

I chuckled, and she winked saucily.

"Joking, Greg. But damn, I'm a lucky girl."

"Not the only one, Regina. You are... stunningly sexy, and so very beautiful."

She winked saucily again, and then took my cock in hand. With a naughty smile, she pulled me toward the bed with it. I let out a gasp at her teasing strokes, then I let out another chuckle as she spun us around, and she pushed me into the bed. The heat in her eyes was unreal, and the promise of pleasure between us at its peak. The sexual tension was simply unreal as she gave me an, I'm going to fuck your brains out look, as she crawled onto the bed and onto me.

It was similar to a come fuck me look, but instead of seduction it was all aggressively naughty promise.

I reached up to play with those huge breasts as soon as they were in reach, absolutely delicious hanging there above me. I had to ramp up my firmness in the way I squeezed and caressed them, to the point just short of mauling, before I got that breathy sharp sigh of pleasure I was looking for.

She liked a touch almost exactly as hard as Katrina did, but she didn't have a pain kink, her breasts weren't nearly as sensitive. Though I did get a nice gasp when I pinched and pulled her nipples gently, only to roll my fingertips. She really liked them played with and I was sure as fuck enjoying playing with the extra-large breasts.

1...34567...14