Blood Servant Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She said breathily, "Perfect, just like that, deliciously firm but not painful. My naughty tits love your touch, Greg. I can't wait to get this monster in me," she was panting by the end of the sentence.

At the same time that I'd been exploring her breasts, she'd started to slide her silken wet heat along the underside of my cock, and every time she slid up and down it, she was wetter. I let out a sharp gasp as she ground my sensitive tip, and I was thrilled as she let out wildly sweet panting gasps of anticipation. Her meaty labia were actually generous enough to get around almost half my cock, as she ground her clit against me. Our eyes were locked and our gazes intimate, both of us loaded full of lust, hope, affection, and a deep longing need of the other.

I said playfully, "My hands are in heaven as well, Regina." And they were, her tits were fantastic.

We did that for quite a while, her eyes growing more and more pleasure filled, and I could tell she was nearing orgasm just from feeling my hard yet silken soft shaft run along her satiny hot and wet labia. She was also excited it was me, her scent of amazed affection lingered, as if she couldn't quite believe she got to fuck me, drink my blood, and maybe keep me forever too. That was flattering, and it turned me on as much as the pleasure of her sliding pussy did, as it left behind dirty trails of liquid arousal. At the peak of each stroke, she ground her clit down hard onto my sensitive tip, sending potent shocks of pleasure into us both.

"So sexy. Should I call you Mistress Regina?" I asked playfully.

She moaned, and I scented her surge of lust at the thought, and she said, "Bad man, I might just order you to."

I grinned, daring her with my eyes, which just turned her on more.

She said, "But then you couldn't call me Regina, sweet tits, or anything else naughty and delicious."

I said, "Mistress sweet tits," in faux adoration.

She giggled, then smiled widely and almost dotingly, "I like that. Almost as much as Mistress Regina.

She bit her lip alluringly, then said breathily, "I think I'm ready to take in this monster. I've never had anything so big in me before. Not even toys."

She looked nervously determined and wildly excited as she wrapped her hand around me and rose up high enough to take me in. We both let out a hiss of pleasure as she stroked it up and down her labia to collect arousal on the tip to ease the way. Then she took a deep breath, and she impaled her five foot three body built for sin on my cock. The tip popped in, and I moaned deeply at just how damned taut she was around me, how hot she was around, and how deliciously soft.

Fucking hell, she was virginally tight. I bet that asshole raped all of their virginities just before turning them. A thought I pushed out of my head immediately, since being pissed at a dead guy wasn't conducive to the heat of the lustful and affectionate moment. Not to mention it being my first time with the stunningly sexy and wickedly curvy, busty light blonde bombshell.

"Holy fuck, fuck, fuck me, holy shit your huge, so fucking big... fuck me... fuck me... holy shit," she started to say all that and more in broken up words with a gasping breath each time she took me in a little deeper, in shallow but determined bounces. She was so fucking tight, and she milked me impossibly hard with every shallow rise. Her voice continued with similar sharp words of praise and awe in my cock and what it was doing to her, and her voice was incredibly sweet and sultry at the same time. It was a powerful combination.

I reluctantly took it back. My blonde bombshell was even tighter than my virginally tight mistress. Not by much, but it was noticeable as she fucked her way down my length and stretched for me for the first time.

It was also our first time together. She was so innocently and adorably beautiful, and her warmly sparkling blue eyes were intense. It took magical effort to hold my pleasure back, at the insane heat, moistness, and silken walls as she milked me hard with every rise, and the sweet friction of her snug passage sent shivering bolts of pleasure into my body each time she dropped lower.

Of course, on the really shallow end, her huge rounded D cups were bouncing in a mesmerizing fashion, and that did nothing for my control, except maybe rip it to tatters. So beautiful, so sexy, so very needy and sweet, and so wicked and playful. My Regina was devastating on the shallow and deep levels, and with two centuries of sex under the belt she knew how to use her made for sin body extremely well.

Her face was a study of both discomfort from being stretched out so tautly around my fat cock, but also one of euphoric pleasures. There was also a distinct look of satisfaction and victory in her eyes, as her body finally dropped that last centimeter and took in my cock fully.

She said breathily, "Damn, give me a minute. I've never been so full."

"I'm for your pleasure, take as many as you need, sweet Regina."

Her eyes widened at that last, "Not very naughty, but I think I like it."

"Wicked nymph?"

She giggled, "I think anything you want to call me works for me."

I started to play with her breasts to help her get over that discomfort verse pleasure threshold. It was a constant thing with my cock, and I knew how to be patient so a woman would enjoy it. It was clear that like with Cassidy I'd have to work for it before she'd joyfully ride and cum continuously on my cock. She didn't have Katrina's pain kink below either, which wasn't a complaint in the least.

I probably could've done a better job getting her ready if I'd been in charge of the foreplay, stretched her out a bit and pulled a couple of orgasms out of her first. But clearly, my petite and lush light blonde haired goddess was in charge when it came to sex, so I had to work within those limits. I'd only be in charge of her outside the bedroom. Plus, playing with her sweet nipples and naughty breasts wasn't exactly a hardship.

She looked mesmerized by me, and every once in a while, I pulled a sexy gasp of pleasure from her lips.

"So beautiful, and so wonderfully hot and tight around me. You're perfect, mistress Regina."

She blushed, then convulsed around me when I called her mistress. So yeah, another commonality with Katrina, they both really got off on hearing me call them mistress. I'd have to start calling my mistress, Mistress Katrina, so they'd know who I was talking to.

"What is it, gorgeous?"

She smiled, "I've never done this before. A first time without the man tight under compulsion, or tied up, or both. I'm about to bond you, but all I can scent from you is eagerness for it, excitement, lust, and a deep affection and awe. You... want to be mine."

"I really do, sweet Regina. More than you know."

She blushed at my shamelessly awed and heartfelt tone in those nine words, and then started to move her body in subtle tight circles and made slight rocking movements back and forth. As if testing the waters. The shock of pleasure on her face told me that my fat cock was hitting in all the right places. There was an upside to being patient, I've never met a woman that didn't have serial orgasms from my cock, as long as they were ready for the pounding.

She was so tautly stretched out, and so full, that it'd be impossible not to rub all the sweet spots, and all at once. I had to admit, that kind of thing totally made up for the required long foreplay sessions, and the no anal sex policy all women held toward my cock size.

Of course, the other downside, was a partner's pussy would often be too sore for major marathon sex. But that wasn't at all an impediment with vampires and shifters, they healed quickly after all.

She was so sexy, and she started to lose herself in the pleasure as her tentativeness at my size faded away. She looked transported, and so very sexy and innocently adorable at the same time, it drove me crazy. She ground in wide circles to churn our sexes together, and in hard forward and reverse grinds to milk me powerfully. Her sensual movements from above drew many gasps and moans from both our mouths.

She was pure pleasure, riding me as a goddess. All the patience had paid off, and it was mind-blowing as the pleasure started to build in me. Her sweet yet wickedly lustful sparkling blue eyes were lost in mine, as she ground harder and harder, milked me more potently, and encouraged me to play with her tits.

"Fuck, so good riding you. So big. I'm getting close, going to bond you, make this cock mine, your blood mine."

I said firmly, "This body and its needs are mine."

She smiled and bit her lip, "Yes, yours to sate, slake, and take your pleasure in too. Are you close, I'm really close, really... fuck... so good..." as she started to bounce on my cock fast and furiously. She had a look of intense concentration and wanton pleasure in her face, and in her wide pleasure-addled eyes.

I said honestly, "I've been holding my orgasm back with magic, since before you got it fully buried. You are overwhelming, Regina."

Her eyes widened, and that knowledge seemed to push her hard for the edge for some reason. As if the fact I couldn't resist her body or the pleasures she engendered without magic's aid had sent her spiraling for her dizzying height.

She leaned down, and made a deep mewling sound as she scraped her eyeteeth against my neck, then she said breathily, "Mine, my Greg," and her teeth sunk into my skin, and she sucked deeply and I could feel the blood flowing out of me and into her.

I released the magical hold on my tattered will, and her first wild convulsion kicked me over the edge hard, even as the bonds flashed into existence, and I suddenly felt her in my mind, in the back of it with Cassidy and Katrina. Except of course, during orgasm that connection was potently magnified, and her emotions were bared to me, as mine were to her.

The potent waves of bliss flooded through my body as I started to pulse my seed up inside of her for the very first time. Her lush and soft curvy body trembled above mine, as she cried out my name in ecstasy and we both clung to each other desperately as we rode out the potent orgasms as one, sharing our emotions, our pleasure. All with our bodies pressed tightly and intimately together as she suckled my blood and drank her fill.

Her affection for me was potent, as was her lust and excitement, and her sweet regard for me even in the midst of an earthshattering orgasm. She was also overwhelmed by my feelings for her, deep affection, possessive protectiveness, awe at her beauty and skills in bed, excitement at our binding.

Then we both fell to earth, our bodies spent and zinging with after-bliss, as I held her gently against me.

She said, "That was the best moment of my life, holy shit."

The affection I felt for her strengthened, not from the sex though it did there too a little, but from the blood enthrallment. I looked up in true awe, at my second vampire goddess. The surge of affection and true awe also erased any doubts I had. There was no way I wouldn't fall for this incredible woman, as I dedicated myself to her every need. To sate her, keep her fed, and to pamper and give her what she needed. I also had no doubt she'd fall in love with me.

Mostly, because the sweet minx was already halfway there. She wanted me badly, and had already fallen far further than she'd revealed, but she could no longer hide her potent emotions from me, from the bond.

"Any orders?" I asked cheekily. There was a part of me, perhaps a fucked up part, that wanted her to give me orders to breathlessly follow on her behalf.

She giggled, "Don't tempt me. You know the duties, and Mistress Katrina has you locked down on the rules. I'm kind of excited actually, to see your interpretation of your duties when it comes to me, with no input from me at all."

"I won't let you down, Mistress Regina."

She quivered around me, then blushed.

I winked, "We can save that for public, Regina. I don't want to wear it out."

Regina grinned, "Okay."

Then she dismounted me, moved into the doggie style position, and gave me a demanding and seductive look over her shoulder. Almost exactly as I'd imagined and predicted, even when it was time for me to give her a delicious pounding, she'd make it her own, decide and make me come to her.

"You are magnificent," I breathed out in true wonder. My voice had also been laced with more than a little lust, at seeing that juicy ass so high and her fat labia glistening between her lewdly parted legs.

I got up, got behind her, and drove in rather hard. After our orgasms, and she was already stretched out and soaked, I slipped right inside that heaven to the root of my cock, despite how wickedly tight and gloriously taut she stretched our around me.

I took a chance, and I gave her a moderately firm swat on the ass. Her sweet answering gasp and ass raising to offer it up for more, told me that she liked a good spanking during doggie style.

What's a man to do? I took care of my new mistress's appetites, as well as my own. Her pussy was pure and intense liquid friction, and the way she fucked back into me, bucking, rolling her hips, squeezing me hard on the out strokes to milk me. Well, she was a goddess of sex, every inch as amazing as Katrina's skills in the sack.

It was more than just technical skills, it was her sweet and naughty sighs, shocked gasps of pleasure, and the feeling in the back of my head at how out of her mind for me she was while she rocked my world from her hands and knees. She was... wild, sweet, and giving in bed like my other lovers, if on her terms. She also clearly enjoyed my skills, as I pounded, spanked, and took her hard from behind.

She was a hell of a ride, on a shallow level.

I made her cum three more times, and it was sexy as hell to behold, before I took my pleasure in her body for a second time, blasting her womb full of my seed.

I was already in awe of my Regina.

Once the sex was over, I took charge. I pulled her tightly against me, and I caressed her body and hair gently as she snuggled into me with a surprised but quite contented sigh as she melted sweetly and submissively against my body. She was definitely mine to pamper and manhandle, outside of sex.

She sighed softly, "Thank you, Greg."

"My pleasure, Regina."

And it was, it really, really, was. She was... a miracle.

Chapter Five

The door opened maybe ten minutes later, my mistress no doubt keeping track of my emotions and lust levels, and the both of us looked up off the bed to see Katrina and Cassidy come in and start stripping as soon as the door was closed.

I turned to Regina, and she was really emotional in that moment, and I brushed the tear off her cheek and kissed her neck softly.

Katrina said, "I love you, Reg. I hope things went as well for you as they did for our Gregory?"

The, our Gregory part, hit Regina hard, and I held her closely as she snuggled into me with a sniffle. She was so warm, lovely, and softly lush and supple in my arms.

Regina said, "Better than my wildest dreams, Katrina. Thank you. Everything. I can't remember ever feeling so much power from blood, nor a man with such a good package who also knew how to use it."

Katrina tilted her head, as if to say go on, that was only the shallow stuff.

Regina blushed, "He's also warmly firm and affectionate. Goddess. Good enough to happily share. What about... Alexa?"

She smirked at me when she felt my cock twitch against her side at Alexa's name, then looked back at Katrina.

What? I was alone in a room full of three naked goddesses for the very first time in my life, of course I was hard.

Katrina said, "The last one that will share him, hopefully. It's up to him to seduce her, when the time is right. We'll also talk about how to handle this without jealousy, but not in front of him. Maybe when this is all over, and at the club, if we don't find time before then. Until then we'll just wing it."

Regina smiled, and she gave me a little push. I think I surprised her when I gave her one more warmly lingering and gentle kiss, before I rolled out of the bed and stalked to my Katrina who looked extremely needy in that moment. She just smiled in anticipation as I took charge of her, worked her up to a fever pitch, and then ravished her on the bed right in front of Regina and Cassidy. It was a bit wild honestly, and I was fairly sure Regina was rubbing one out below the sheets she was so turned on.

After blowing a couple of loads into my vampire goddess I took care of Cassidy as well. I learned a few things that night. My Katrina was an exhibitionist and a voyeur, obviously so, and wilder between the sheets as a result, as impossible as that seemed. Cassidy got hot from it all too, but not to the level of kink and enjoyment my Katrina displayed.

One last round with my new mistress before sleep told me Regina was a voyeur at the very least. She was more soaked and ready for me than during our second round, and she rode me hard and put me away wet. No problem at all taking my cock that third time, and she was amazingly wild and aggressive. I suspected she had been playing with herself and stretching herself out. I wasn't sure about exhibitionism on Regina's part, because it was only our third time fucking, so I had no idea if she was putting something extra into it or if she was always that wild and joyful in sex.

In the end though, the important thing was that there was no jealousy as my three lovers passed me around.

It wasn't as satisfying as a shower, but I cast a spell to get rid of the wet spots, which were more like puddles, and cleaned up our bodies. That night I wound up going to sleep with Katrina and Regina tucked into either side, with the arm under Katrina caressing and touching Cassidy who was spooned into Katrina's back, which she enjoyed greatly as we sought our rest.

The last thing I discovered that night, to my delight, was Katrina got as excited when I called Regina, Mistress Regina, as she did when I called her by her new title, Mistress Katrina.

I was drowning in feminine scents, warmth, touches, and love and affection in the back of my mind as I sought sleep. I was blood servant for two of them, which seemed far more balanced now, even if I'd never overly cared before. I adored them. Point being, they were sharing me, and my lovely and sexy vampire harem, so it was a heady thing.

But really, it was the love and affection, how they were mine, that made all the difference. They were all tens after all, in different ways. They could get blood and sex anywhere, and no guy would turn them down for a quick tumble. Yet, they cared about, trusted, felt safe and cherished with me, to the point they were willing to share me just to have me. That was... the headiest and wildest thing of all to me. They were worth the effort, affection, and service I provided both shallow and deep, without a doubt.

They were precious beyond measure.

It was close to sundown the next evening. The three vampire ladies were sitting on the two couches, and Cassidy and I were sitting at the small table near the kitchenette and eating our breakfast. There was a waffle house across the street, so I'd even been able to get breakfast to go.

Katrina looked fantastic in a black women's suit, while I'd dressed Regina in short jean shorts and a cute red halter top that was skintight over her massive breasts and revealed her flat stomach, shoulders, arms, and neck. They both enjoyed what I'd dressed them in earlier, while pampering them.

Alexa looked like a goddess in a sweet subdued yellow sundress and white sandals. I didn't get to dress her yet, but I'd be paying attention to what she liked to wear. Cassidy of course was a shifter, and I'd never get to dress her or serve her in the way I did my other lovers. I was just her lover in the normal ways of attention and affection couples shared. She had on a casual knee length flowing white skirt with black designs, and a black top with white designs so similar to the skirt I figured it was a matched outfit.

1...45678...14