Blood Servant Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Katrina finished going through her messages, and she looked up.

"Alright, it looks like they moved some, in a circle around us so they could converge at sundown and box us in. That's in... thirty minutes."

Alexa shook her head, "Why didn't they just move in with sunshields?"

Katrina shrugged, "At a guess, they're afraid Gregory will be able to dispel them?"

I frowned, "It's possible, if you four had guarded me for a good ten seconds and stopped them from killing me or stopping my spell. All thirty of them would roast at once. But it's thin, because their mages could do the same to you, and thirty vampires so outnumber us we'd be dead in moments. Not to mention thirty mages throwing their affinities at us. Maybe the person in charge of the Song contingent is just that paranoid?"

Regina said, "It could simply be a worry of exposure. The light of day would make our confrontation visible for a long way, far too many people to run down and compel."

Katrina chuckled, "I think Regina figured it out. That makes sense. Alright, so they're surrounding us with ten teams, and we're at the center of their web. We're going to leave now, after Gregory spells us, and we're going to hit the group of six that's between us and interstate forty hard and fast, then we'll be on the run again until the next opportunity. We need to take them down fast, before the other nine groups figure out what we're doing and converge."

I tilted my head, "If they're sitting in the car waiting for nightfall, I may be able to just immolate their gas tank."

Alexa snorted.

I shrugged, "It may not work, and I'll be shielding our vehicle to make sure they don't do it to us."

Katrina nodded, "If that doesn't work, we'll take them down per the plan. They're currently parked behind an office building, so there should be very little risk of exposure from the street. They also have nine other teams, for the coverup, and that might slow down their pursuit as well. Let's get started. I've been looking forward to turning on the hunters for a while now."

Yeah, turned out Regina wasn't the only one that got a little bloodthirsty when it came to battle. My mistress just hid it better, behind that ever-present regality and gracefulness.

I started to cast the three sun shields, the five shields against magic, and of course I'd cast one more magic shield over the car. It would take a lot of magic to maintain, but I had a lot of magic and the fight would hopefully be short. I also ramped up my perceptional awareness and speed, scent, vision, and hearing.

"Ready."

We all left the hotel room bags in hand, and we threw them quickly in to the trunk before piling into the dark blue BMW. They put me in the back between Regina and Cassidy, while Katrina drove, and Alexa had shotgun. It protected me being surrounded, and I would have no trouble casting my magic through steel, fiberglass, and glass.

Just a note for those reading this account. I still thought of Katrina as my mistress in my private thoughts. I also thought of Regina as my mistress now. In the privacy of my mind I understood which I'd meant, only adding their names to the end of Mistress when I spoke to them. For clarity's sake however, I'll be referring to them by name from now on in these pages but understand those weren't my true thoughts at the time. I just understood it would get confusing for those reading this account, not knowing which one I was referring to.

They were both mistress to me. Always with affection, respect, awe, and a building love and affection that was a kind of a high for me. No matter how powerful or high in station I'd grow in this life, I was always their blood servant, and always would be. Just as they loved and respected me with delirious joy, even when I was in charge of them when they needed me to be, in or out of bed based on which one.

I took joy in that fact, even as I was the confident and firm man that they needed me to be. My free will was also sacrosanct, it was all me, save the less than handful of orders I served faithfully out of integrity and love.

Enough of that.

Katrina pealed out of the parking lot and drove the mile toward I-40 like a bat out of hell, no doubt trying to beat the spies and monitoring devices that would warn our quarry. To reach our target before they realized that we'd left the hotel, or at least before they could prepare.

It was close to seven at night, so the parking lot was completely empty at the office building save two cars as she pulled into it, and then hit the gas to drive around the side.

I started to cast the eight second spell.

The enemy's black SUV with two rows of seats to accommodate six came into view, and a second later I released the spell. The three vampires were already outside, but the three mages were still moving toward the doors. Obviously, they'd gotten word we were on the move in their direction, but not quite soon enough.

The SUV exploded, a tiny explosive mushroom cloud as all the gas went up at once. All three mages were vaporized, and the pressure wave of the explosion rolled out and sent the three vampires flying in different directions.

Not perfect, but not a bad start.

Katrina threw it in park, and all three vampires were out of the car in a split-second blur, but at my enhanced perceptional state it was like they were moving normally to me.

Cassidy finished shucking her skirt and halter top, and I stared in fascination as her flesh and bones flowed into the form of a large fox. A lovely bright red fox with white markings. It was my first time seeing a shifter change since I'd gotten my magic, and it was a bit of a shock.

A shock, because the magic in her struck a chord in mine. I pushed it out of my head in the immediate moment to stay aware of everything around me, we were in a fight after all, but I already planned to experiment later. After all, my magic affinity was intrinsic to my body, or to put it another way, my body was my magic's bitch. I was fairly sure I could transform it after witnessing her magic at work.

The fox lunged out and headed straight for Katrina, who was circling and feinting against her chosen vampire. Not a big surprise, Katrina was both our clan leader and Cassidy's specific responsibility in her job. She'd no doubt help the others, but only after Katrina's vampire was down.

Regina was facing off against a vampire and quite handily kicking his ass, I didn't think it would be long. She was all wild and fierce predatory grace, and the acknowledged best fighter in the coven. I imagined only a significantly older vampire would be able to take her consistently, and even then I wouldn't bet against my fierce busty blonde. She looked amazing, and her claws were long and sharp.

Alexa being slightly younger than two centuries, was holding her own quite well too. All three of them were the oldest vampires in the coven, Cassidy was a badass, and my magic was stronger than most, so it was a small yet tough group.

It was only a matter of time before the two on one fight finished, and became four on two, and it would end quickly. Of course, I was done with the mages I'd been assigned to fight, and I wasn't going to sit on my ass and watch, no matter how likely the end. Plus, we were in a hurry, I had no doubt the other nine teams were in route. We had less than two minutes to finish this, if that.

The vampire fighting Alexa heard me start to chant the short spell that would turn one of them into a roman candle. He broke off with Alexa and ran at me full speed, with hate and surety of death in his eyes.

Maybe they didn't quite know what I was capable of.

I didn't try to fight, I used my training, and my speed. I simply dodged at the last second, faster than my new opponent by leaps and bounds. I'd been faster than Andrei, this guy was going even slower.

He hit and bounced off the car, his swinging claw missing my skin by inches, and then it was all over. As Alexa's clawed fist slammed into his back, grabbed his heart, and ripped it out.

She grinned at me, telling me they were all bloodthirsty in battle, just better controlled than my blonde. Then she raced for the one being taken apart by Regina.

I started to cast and shifted my view to the one fighting Cassidy and Katrina, but saw Cassidy had him pinned down, and Katrina was in the midst of decapitating him with her claws.

I glanced back at the others, and that vampire was already hurt, and Regina and Alexa finished taking him down before the three second spell length had passed. So I just stopped the spell.

Katrina ordered, "Clean this up fast."

I winked, "Yes, Katrina."

Is it wrong her regal orders kind of turned me on? And by order I don't mean a blood enthralled one, she was just telling me what to do.

I cast that cleanup spell I'd used after the fight with Andrei, a spell obviously designed for coverups against humans finding evidence of the supernatural. The three bodies in five different places were pulled together, shielded to protect anyone outside the shield, or a building for that matter when being used inside. Then their flesh, blood, and bone were incinerated and turned to dust.

We all got in the car and Katrina headed to forty, and we started west from Knoxville going about eighty miles an hour. In all, the fight had taken maybe twenty seconds from the initial explosion to cleanup.

Regina and Cassidy must've been feeling a bit needy after the fight and subsequent adrenaline crash, because they were both against my sides in the back seat like kittens in heat.

Katrina was a bit breathy too, as she said, "That worked well. I just wish I could see Jia's and Kaori's faces when they get word of it."

Alexa said, "You handled that well, Greg. Dodging and setting him up for me. You might've taken him, but it would've been a big risk until you can fight."

I replied, "Thanks. It was fun to see the shock on his face at my speed, and then his surprise when you ripped out his heart from behind."

Regina sighed lustily.

What's a man to do? We were in a car, but I moved my hands between both their legs, and then started to work them to take the edge away from them both. They looked a little shocked at first, but then sighed softly and shamelessly, as they opened their legs wider for my fingertips and then melted against my sides.

I take care of my ladies, after all. I also took turns kissing them.

At the same time, the conversation continued as I pleased them with fingertips.

Alexa asked, "What's our next move?"

Katrina said, "Next move is theirs. We'll see what our spies ferret out and what they do next. Overall, the plan hasn't changed, we take out a hunt team at every opportunity, when we can face one alone. When they stop hunting us, we become the hunters and go after Kaori and Jia. But the specific plan for the next group will have to wait until we know what we're facing."

Fighting must really turn Regina on, because she let out a hot little sigh and trembled against me. Her kiss as she came down was melty, loving, and more than a little wide-eyed as she mouthed, "Thank you."

I just winked, and I looked deeply into her eyes as I cleaned her taste off my fingertips.

Cassidy took a bit longer, but not that much longer, before she was cumming sweetly against me, and I sucked her sweet release off my fingertips as well. Of course, they were both still horny, but far more relaxed too.

Alexa sighed in annoyance, "That's so not fair."

Katrina giggled, "I know. I'm tempted to make Cassidy drive so I can get some of that. His fingers are pure magic, you know."

Regina said sweetly, "I can totally confirm that."

Cassidy giggled naughtily.

Alexa rolled her eyes, "Why don't you?"

Katrina said, "Not safe to stop right now, not even long enough to switch around and go. They're probably right behind us, I'm not going to stop until we're at a quarter tank. It's three hours to Nashville, we should probably be a little past that before we need more gas."

I hadn't been expecting it in the least, but I sure as hell didn't stop her as Cassidy undid my pants and took me out.

She folded up on the seat next to me and dove down, taking me into her sweet mouth.

Regina looked mesmerized by her actions, then got a wicked look on her innocently adorable face and started to play with my balls with her left hand, while Cassidy worked my tip with her sweet mouth and nimble tongue, and my long shaft with a sliding hand.

I moaned deeply.

Regina looked into my eyes completely fascinated, with affection, awe, and a dreamy happy expression on her face as she worked for my pleasure in tandem with Cassidy.

I suspected that awe was all about my emotions. My awe, gratefulness, affection, and amazement at their beauty, admiration in them as women of strength who didn't deny their need to be pampered and taken care of by me. Sometimes forcefully.

Point was, her awe had nothing to do with the size of my cock, or my six pack and wide shoulders. It told me a lot, that she wasn't used to generous lovers, and she wasn't used to being respected and admired when giving pleasure to a man.

Alexa said in a strangled tone, "Dear god, you said he was big. That's not big. That's... a behemoth of a cock."

Katrina giggled.

Cassidy's naughty moan of approval at my taste sent delicious waves of light euphoria through my body.

I didn't last long at all. Not with Cassidy and Regina double teaming me, and the somewhat wicked taboo of sex in a car, not to mention Alexa witnessing it and she wasn't one of my bedmates, yet. Hopefully yet. She was also obviously sexually frustrated, even if she had another day or two before she'd need blood, it was clear she was used to being fucked several times a day by her blood servant. That hadn't happened in just over twenty-four hours now.

I'd have to maybe reconsider my thoughts, on waiting until she needed blood, sex was just as much an addicting need to the vampires. But I couldn't focus on Alexa and the idea of seducing her in that moment, as my thoughts were washed away by the euphoria my sexy goddesses were engendering in me.

It wasn't just the physical pleasure aspect of it, and the warmth in them as they took care of me together. I also felt their affection, love in Cassidy's case, their deep desire to pleasure me, and their excitement in it all in the back of my mind, through our magical bonds. Despite not seeing her eyes because of the position, the contented warmth, joy, and slightly naughty warmth she felt at servicing me with her mouth blew my damned mind. It was beyond clear she wanted to be there, and she felt sexy and in a strange way complete with my cock in her mouth, in that moment anyway.

It was a situational thing obviously, but in that moment, it was as if she felt like she'd found her purpose in life, and in completely loving contentment as she took joy in my cock being in her mouth. It was powerful, the emotions I felt from both of them in that moment.

So much mental fodder in that car along with the pleasure, as Cassidy blew me with loving devotion and contentment in her heart, so I wasn't going to last long.

Needless to say perhaps, I grunted deeply and pushed up into that sweet mouth, and Cassidy sucked me dry and swallowed after each pulse of sperm into her hot talented mouth. The pleasure of that moment was transcendent, and it washed me away as I stared into dancing and awed sparkling blue eyes.

Fuck me if I wasn't a little in love already, with my Regina.

I felt a little guilty about Katrina's need for pleasure that I couldn't fulfill in that moment. The three of us had at least found a little relief even if our lust and need were still present. It was at a low simmer as we cuddled and occasionally kissed in the back seat.

I wasn't entirely positive, but I'm fairly sure Alexa had rubbed one out.

Katrina looked at me in the rearview mirror, "None of that, my love. I'll have you as soon as we stop for the day," she promised warmly, and then she winked at me.

Chapter Six

The next opportunity to turn on our hunters came around midnight. We'd just gotten back on the road after getting gas. We were about an hour past Nashville, and four hours east of Memphis. Tennessee was a long ass state east to west.

Katrina's phone dinged several times, and she grabbed it out of the center console and started to read. An action I wouldn't recommend for human drivers, but vampires had preternatural instincts and extremely fast reflexes. As well as an ability to focus on one thing while remaining aware of their surroundings.

"Seven of the cars stopped to get gas at the same place. They barely missed us, and we lost the ten-minute lead we've gained on them all day. Though for those seven we're about to regain it. Anyway. That leaves two of their groups right on our ass. It's a bit risky, but we could pull off at the next exit. Pull over, get out, and run back to the exit ramp. Ambush them there, blow up one of their cars on the move, and then take the second team with our original plans.

"We've got at least ten minutes on the rest, by the time they fill up, use restrooms, and buy coffee or snacks.

"If they're tracking our phones and car, they'll see it a quarter mile away from the ramp, and so will only be preparing to stop and get out. It should take them by surprise."

I said, "I might be able to blow up the second car before the mages can get out, like last time. So it'll just be the three vampires like last time."

The first car would go in surprise, so I'd get the vamps in that car too, but the second car would have several seconds to react before I could recast the spell on the second car. The vamps would bail on the vehicle far faster than that.

That would be three down, with seven to go. The odds were still against us, but this retreating idea and then reversing for surprise attacks could work.

Katrina smiled regally, yet with a predatory glint in her eyes in the rearview mirror, "Even better. Then we'll head west again. We should be two hours past Memphis into Arkansas before we need to find a place for the daylight."

Was it wrong my fiercely predatory and bloodthirsty mistresses turned me way the hell on?

I was already casting, putting shields around the five of us and then after a moment of thought, the car itself. It should be safe, since our fight would happen away from the car if it all went to plan. But... if the plan went tits up, and we had to run, then I didn't want our car blowing up as we drove away. I wasn't the only one who knew the incineration spell after all.

She pulled off at the next exit, and I wasn't the only one to prepare. Cassidy was already a huge fox curled up next to me, her clothes folded up on the shelf behind the seats in the rear window. I hadn't forgotten, but there hadn't been time to experiment yet, and I was a little nervous about the idea of willing myself into the form of a fox. Still, if it wasn't a part of my affinity, in theory my magic just wouldn't act at all.

It was the in-theory part that worried me. Plus, outside of being cool I couldn't see the advantage outside of claws and animal instincts in a fight. After all, with a fox's mouth I couldn't cast my magic spells, and I was already fast enough as a person. Flying might be cool, so would running with my new love and shifter on a hunt, but as far as fighting went it'd be a lessening of my abilities and options. Not when I could enhance my body as a human for all the same benefits to my senses while retaining the ability to cast, perhaps even grow claws like a vampire?

As soon as we left the ramp, she drove maybe a quarter mile and pulled over. We all got out, and ran at full vampire speed back to the exit ramp. I was already casting the spell when we were halfway there. They were right on our ass, a half minute or so behind at most. And she'd burned most of that driving a quarter mile.

1...56789...14