Blood Servant Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It wasn't a small thing, even just the us part wasn't small.

She also might've been worried about making her decision with her throbbing and needy clit. The whole nymphomaniac vampire thing wasn't a joke, and she hadn't had any sex but her own hand for the last thirty-six hours. She absolutely needed a good hard fucking in that moment, which she might worry was compromising her decision-making skills.

The question kind of hung there, the desire and wild need for me in her was warring with the fear and uncertainty in her sex starved and compromised mind.

I tilted my head, "Alexa, I just can't have you, and then have you with someone else while I'm pursuing you for more, while my heart is open to falling in love with you. You get that?"

She nodded, "I do. More than you know."

I said, "You seem to be far too needy for sex right now to be sure of any decision you might make. So how about I fuck you silly right now, and then hold you for a while," she whimpered when I'd said, fuck you silly, so confidently, "Then sleep on it, and make a decision with a clear unfettered mind after a good night's sleep. If you decide against it, well then I'll deal. It's the cheating on me after becoming your blood servant I couldn't abide."

It would still suck to step back after having her love me with her body once, but I think I could handle a one roll in the hay before she decided. After all, I'd handled casual sex with Cassidy and a deep friendship for over a full month, before I'd fallen hard for her.

She was frozen, seemingly unable to answer. She didn't answer, not with words, but she did let go of the sheet, and let it flow down her body into a pool around her feet. Her dark brown nipples looked delicious, a little bigger than Regina's, but nowhere near as large as the other two. They were perfect. Her sex was glistening, and she might've had the most beautiful pussy I'd ever seen. Her labia were petite, and perfectly and symmetrically partially flowered open, and on a sexy and petite little mound.

"Beautiful," I breathed the word in awe, as I shucked my boxers, which was the only thing I'd been wearing.

She looked ready to be ravished, which is why it took her by surprise when I walked up slowly and caressed her face gently, before bending my neck slightly to kiss her for the first time. Her full lips were silken and delicious on mine, and our first kiss started out with a light brush, but quickly deepened as I put my other arm around her waist and pulled her body against mine.

She let out a sweet little needy sigh, and she melted against me and rubbed her body almost aggressively against mine, but at the same time her lips followed my lead as I slowly deepened the passion of the kiss. She was lost in the sensations, but so was I, never mind the fact I'd just dumped nine loads into three other lovers in the last two hours. She electrified my libido and need, and it was quickly rising out of control.

She was putty in my hands as I picked her up by her sweet tight pear shaped ass and carried her to the bed. She looked over her shoulder with a wild fuck me look on her face, as I bent her over the bed and gave her a sharp slap on the ass.

Then I dropped to my knees, and dove in head first. My nose stabbed her puckered star, as my tongue went to work on her soaked and ready sex. I moaned deeply in approval, at her taste and the way she gasped so wantonly as she pushed back and ground my face.

I smacked both her ass cheeks, then gripped and slightly pulled apart. Both to further stimulate her, but also to hold her damned writhing body still. I couldn't do a good job eating her out if she wriggled like crazy the whole time.

Alexa said, "That feels so good, your tongue on me. My pussy needs it, eat my naughty pussy. I've dreamed of this, you know, fantasized about your hot tongue in my pussy and your nose buried in my ass cheeks."

She gasped in shocked delight and quivered, when I licked over her taint and started to rim her, as one of my hands slid to the small of her back to hold her down, and my other hand moved down to start fingerbanging her. She was of course, virginally tight, so I started with my middle finger, and would work the second one in soon enough.

It also made me happy for my decision to eat her out, or her body never would've taken my cock. No matter how wet and ready she was, or how desperately slutty in that moment, she needed to be stretched out and prepared first.

"Oh goddess, that feels amazing, and so fucking dirty. Your tongue licking my ass. No one's ever done that before, and it feels as amazing as it does naughty. Fuck, fuck me harder with that fat finger."

Clearly, Alexa loved dirty talk, which I found hot as hell and was quite a surprise, and my cock was so hard it ached, even outside of confinement.

Her sweet gasp of surrender and her squirming body as I slipped in that second finger was like a reward, so hot.

"Your ass is delicious, Alexa," I mumbled into her ass crack, and then started digging my tongue in hard, while I fingerfucked her even faster, curling my fingers slightly. It took me a few seconds, but I sure as hell noticed when I found and grazed her G-spot, as her whole body bucked wildly, and she ground her ass back into my tongue and face.

She said, "That's so hot, Greg. I give you a blank check to do anything you want to my body, and the first thing you do is put your tongue in my ass. Fuck, so good, so dirty, and it feel so... so fucking... so fucking good. Harder, stick that tongue in my naughty ass while you finger me... so good..." her breathiness and sharp pants grew wilder, and the dirty talk continued but far more broken up as she got closer and closer to ecstasy.

I was so turned on by her wildly responsive body and submissiveness, it was driving me insane. My wild and submissive goddess.

She yelped sharply when I spanked her ass hard with my other hand, only to use it to pin her down again a second later. Her body bucked and then she let out a sweet dirty sigh of pleasure as that radiating sting and burn reached her clit.

That's when I grazed that clit with my thumb, while tapping her g-spot and rimming her delicious asshole. That intense combination pushed her over hard.

Alexa screamed, "Greg! Fuck!" and she started to tremble on my tongue, as her ass turned into a vise and squeezed it out. Her tight pussy creamed around my fingers, and milked them hard as I continued to fingerfuck her hard and fast to raise and extend her pleasure. Her keening, panting, and wild sounds of pleasure were mesmerizing, and I kissed her ass cheek in awe as she started to fall from her great heights.

I also jammed in a third finger, and then got back to work. I made her cum one more time like that, banging her with three fingers should stretch her out enough to take my cock, and there'd be tons of satiny liquid satiation mixed in with the liquid arousal to ease the way.

While she came for me that second time, I pulled out my fingers, flipped her body onto her back, and grabbed her long deliciously sculpted feminine legs and put them on my shoulders as I lined stood up and lined up with her paradise.

Her eyes were wide and shocked from the pleasure so far, and then widened further in slight discomfort as I pushed in the tip and another inch or so. She was as tight as the others, but felt different of course, every woman did. Her sex was pure silken paradise, heat, and euphoric friction on me, as I started to rock my body, pushing deeper into her heaven with every rock of my body.

Her wildly swaying breasts were a hell of a sight, but I enjoyed that peripherally as I stared into her eyes with a mix of hungry lust that wouldn't be denied, and also affection and possessiveness. Each time I pulled back she milked me hard, then a delightful surge of euphoria entered my body as I pushed in a little deeper.

Her own eyes were equally hungry, and filled with submissive need, excitement, and that mix of pleasure and discomfort as she let out soft moans, delighted sighs, and sharp gasps. The whole time I forcefully entered her one centimeter at a time, I was caressing her softly and gently up and down her legs, and occasionally grazing her clit with a thumb to keep her on the right side of the pleasure and pain threshold.

I ordered, "Play with those tits for me."

Fuck if she didn't do it, with a naughty and teasing look in her eyes, as she pinched and pulled on her nipples, squeezed them, and even bent her neck forward and pulled one up so she could suck on her own nipple. Her warm and wicked gray eyes looking up at me with a begging fuck me look.

"Fuck, you are so sexy."

Besides being mental fodder for me, it also made it easier to keep her on the pleasure side of the threshold. It also told me Alexa all but liked her tits mauled, she wasn't being gentle with them at all.

Alexa said, "I've never felt so full before, it hurts how much you stretch me out, but it's a good kind of hurt, and the fullness and pleasure is better than ever before too. Fuck, is that why you got me off twice?"

Her heart was in her eyes in that moment.

I nodded, "Foreplay is a necessity with this monster, I don't want to hurt you. I want to make you cum for me over and over again. The payoff is worth it, but only if your body is ready for it."

She gasped, "I'd have to agree, that feels amazing," she said breathily, as our bodies finally met and became as one.

I said firmly, "I'm going to fuck you now. Play with your tits and clit, as you like. Put on a show for my with your sexy as fuck body."

Her eyes widened in shocked lust, clearly she wasn't just submissive to manhandling. She liked to be directed with orders.

I kept up the dual sensations, soft and affectionate with my hands on her legs, while I absolutely ravished her pussy. The insane liquid friction on my sensitive skin was amazing, as I started to saw in and out of her with authority. Slowly building up to a hard and firm fucking, with long, harsh, and punishing strokes of my full and fat ten inches.

"Fuck me, I've fantasized about this too you know. Your big fat cock ravishing my tight innocent pussy, while I stroked one out in the car. I tried to hide it, tried to be quiet, but a part of me wanted you to know so badly. That I was Jilling myself off for you, for your fat cock, for the way you look at me and treat me. Fuck, so good, so much better than I imagined."

The dirty talk never stopped, as she seemed to say just about anything that popped into her pleasure-addled and ravished mind.

She went absolutely wild for me, and besides the talk she did put on a show for me. She mauled her tits with one hand, and she started to rub small circles on her clit with the other's fingertips. Her eyes told me I was a god, and she'd never been fucked better. It was only about two minutes later when it started, she cried out my name and came wildly undone around my cock. Her face turning into a study of pleasure, as she absolutely soaked my cock, balls, and thighs.

I just kept ramming her, fucking her through it, awed in her wanton and sensual abandon for me, and the second orgasm came mere moments after the first. It was my favorite thing, as I endured the potent waves of euphoria from her tight passage milking my cock so hard and sliding along so satiny smooth as I filled her roughly again and again. It was my favorite thing, how she came so hard, so often, and so easily after the first time on my cock. Almost all women did it for me, if I worked them up to it first.

The sexy vampire goddess Alexa more than most. I lost count of the amount of times she came wildly undone for me, her eyes locked on mine with shocked amazement and filled with overwhelming pleasure. It was almost too much.

When I felt my balls start to boil, I pulled out, dropped her legs off my shoulders, and climbed on her body.

"Make it tight for me."

She looked in shock for a second, but then obeyed that order and pushed her breasts together. Her liquid satiny cream all over my cock was plenty of lube, for the warm silky skin of her oh so soft but firm and supple C cups.

It didn't take long, I stroked her tits maybe twenty times, and then I was blasting my seed onto her neck and all over her breasts. It was fucking amazing, and I wanted to do it to Regina's bigger D cups but that was all up to her, while Alexa's hot body was mine to plunder as I willed. The long-deferred orgasm was extra powerful as well, and my thoughts were blown apart in a flood of ecstatic bliss that roared through my body, and blasted through my mind.

It was hot too, cumming all over her sexy body and generous tits, on the shallow end of the pool.

She bit her lip and her whole body twitched in after bliss as she watched me cum all over her with something close to adoration on her face.

She asked, "Why didn't you cum in me, not that I minded. Watching you unload and feeling your cum warm my skin is hot. I know Katrina and Regina hate that kind of thing, but I love a load on me."

"I wanted to cum in you, badly actually. And that was fun, but the reason for it is if I came in you I'd have bound you to me. My magic would've created a bond, and you haven't agreed to be mine yet."

She softened, "I didn't even think about that. Thank you."

I laughed, "Anytime," I said cheekily, as I studied her delightfully cum soaked breasts.

I also wasn't done with her. I kissed her teasingly, and then pulled her up and into the shower. Where I cleaned her up and then took her hard up against the tile. I made her cum at least four more times, and then ordered her to finish me off.

She used her hands and breasts to do it, and her mouth too. In fact, she seemed to take the size of my cock as a playful challenge. While afterwards I could still say no woman had ever deep throated me, she'd gotten closer than most. She took in almost four whole inches, and she got the tip against the back of her throat, while she bobbed wildly for me. It was only when I grunted in warning that she backed off, and she finished me off with her dexterous hands.

I suspected she'd have happily sucked my seed down, if it wasn't for the fact that would've bonded her. Besides, she clearly didn't mind taking a second cum bath under the hot spray, and aimed my cock herself to hit her face, neck, and tits.

After cleaning her up a second time I dried us off with a spell, cleaned up the bed, and snuggled up with her.

She let out a soft and sweet sigh, "I think I want it, I know I want you, but it's complicated."

I nodded, "Sleep on it if you want. I know it's a big deal."

She snuggled into me and nuzzled my neck, taking a deep sniff of me, then sighed in contentment as I held her with gentle affection and a possessive protectiveness that I just couldn't help. She was as precious as the others, and so very deserving of love, something they'd all had very precious little of over the years.

She also seemed clingy in that moment, so I gave her what she needed, and held her. Outside of sex she was in charge of intimacy level. Admittedly, I also enjoyed the hell out of it. Her lithe toned body was warm and silky against mine, and her breasts pushed into my side so softly. Her scent was delightful and feminine, filled with affection, comfort, and contentment on both the joyful level and the satiated level.

Chapter Seven

Alexa's lithe warm body felt wonderful against mine, as was the sweet scent coming off her. I thought she was near sleep, when she took in a deep breath with her nose, and then sighed in contentment. Her lips teased my shoulder, and then over onto my neck rather lazily. She was practically purring with delight as she teasingly scraped her eye teeth across my sensitive skin before kissing the same spot sensually.

She said softly, "I don't need to sleep first, Greg. I want to be yours, and I want you to be mine. I'll also happily share you with my best friends and your shifter lover."

I didn't speak, merely tilted my head to give her better access as I encouragingly ran my fingertips up her back and then cupped her neck. A silent offer, and I knew she could scent the thrill in my scent, along with my affection and protective possessiveness. The need to be hers, along with the need to make her mine.

She sighed softly, then bit down almost delicately, as her razor-sharp teeth dug into my neck. Her lips locked tightly, and she sucked the warm blood into her mouth and swallowed rhythmically while rubbing her body subtly against mine. When she finished, she licked gently and kissed the spot, as the bite mark healed and regenerated.

Creating the bond during sex was so intense, but there was something to be said about the warm rush of feelings as I felt my bond slap into place, and I was suddenly sharing my sensations and emotions with yet a fourth goddess.

She bit down on her tongue, as she turned my head lightly with her hand, and then we kissed softly, sweetly. Her bond washed through me like a gentle warmth that was laced with affection and joy, and a certain awe. It was poignant and powerful, and I stared into those warm gray eyes with growing amazement. She was perfection, and mine to take care of, as she would take care of me.

The warmth of feeling her in the back of my head, and the warm affection I felt there, along with smugness, trust, and the warm sense of being possessed amazed me. She was so precious, as wonderful and breathtakingly magnificent as my other mistresses. It was obvious to me, that I wouldn't have any trouble falling and falling hard, even as I did so for my Regina.

My regal first love was powerful and had presence. Regina was sweet, accommodating, and a hell of a fun flirt. Both amazing, but no more amazing than the steady and loyal Alexa, who worked tirelessly on behalf of both of them, selflessly. They were all three, a miracle.

I was only truly in love with Katrina and Cassidy, but I didn't imagine it would take long for the others to work their way into my heart. I was already in awe of her, and the strength of my possessive affection grew significantly in that moment as the bond drew us tightly together.

I pushed her onto her back, and I got between her legs. My cock slipped in easily still, though I had to work for it a little more, as she wasn't as warmed up as before our shower. I made sweet love to her, while I looked down into her eyes and let her feel my deep affection, warmth, attraction, and even my lust for her lithe perfection of body and stunning beauty of face.

It wasn't quite making love, but it was tender and deep, and far more than just lust as we moved our bodies together slowly, rocking them in slow motion as we lost ourselves in the other. It was heavenly. She was heavenly, and her sex pure paradise around my cock.

She looked as lost in me as I was in her, her warm gray eyes vulnerable and wide with pleasure.

She whispered, "No man has ever done this to me, either. I've never felt like this before, Greg," she caressed my cheek softly and looked into my eyes with wonder, "How many more surprises do you have for me," she asked tenderly as she rocked her body up into mine, and then squeezed tightly and gave me an exaggerated and affectionate grind.

"Mistress Alexa," I said in awe.

She bit her lip, and her sex convulsed around me. Turned out my three lovers did have one thing in common. They loved to be called that, in affection and devout wonder.

She smiled, "I can't believe I ever doubted."

We made love for quite a while, and I loved to see her cum for me, come undone around my cock wildly, squirm and wriggle as her pussy quivered around me. She was so beautiful, but like my other mates never more so than when she was cumming for me.

Eventually, I relented and released my will and magic, and filled her up for the very first time. It was shockingly intimate, the surge of joy and warmth she felt, and how sexy she felt, as I pumped her full of my seed as she came wildly around me.

1...7891011...14