Blood Servant Pt. 03

Story Info
Revealed - Book Three.
51.6k words
4.79
8.6k
38

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/24/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Magicwrtr
Magicwrtr
2,999 Followers

Hey all, here's book three. Hope you like the ending. I'll probably be another long spell before I post here again, love the community but I got to make a living. I also have some personal challenges coming up. Anyway, until next time -Happy Reading.

Copyright 2020. This is a work of fiction. Names, Characters, Places and incidents are either products of the author's imagination or used fictitiously. Any resemblance to actual events, locales or persons living or dead, is entirely coincidental. All rights reserved. No part of this book may be used or reproduced in any manner whatsoever without permission.

REVEALED

Chapter One

The eastern sun warmed me, as the sounds of cicadas welcomed the new day. It'd been a full week since we'd been rescued, welcomed, and unfortunately captured by the Becenti clan. It was better than being dead though. The five of us were still alive, and so far our hosts had been if not welcoming, open and curious about us. Katrina had ordered us all to return that openness, past what would be normal between strangers, and not hedge or obfuscate anything even on the personal level.

It was clear they were going to judge us at the end of this process, and we may as well be damned for who we were than because we'd kept our counsel too close to the vest. That impression of Dakota holding our fates in our hands while here on her land had not changed at all.

I'd just renewed the spells on my three mistresses. One of the requirements of our stay was to adjust our hours to our hosts. So we were all sleeping at night during the interim. It made sense, we couldn't get to know each other very well on opposite schedules, and we could hardly ask three hundred shifters to try out the night life.

As for why I'd left my mistresses behind when I should be attending them after slaking their lust and thirst that morning, and seeing them showered and dressed, I had a standing early appointment with Dakota for a chat.

Dakota's home looked a little like a beach bungalow, only bigger. The walls were non-existent save flowing white insect screens, similar to mosquito nets but about twenty percent sheer. I'd learned hardier walls were used in the wintertime, but this was late summer. It'd been explained to me the clan was very close to nature, due to both their Native American heritage, a deep respect for the earth and nature, and their magic as shifters just deepened that.

I also suspected this wasn't their permanent home, and only used at certain times a year.

Dakota sat in a chair as I moved through the layers of white material. She was thirty-five I knew, but she looked closer to twenty-five. Her body was athletically curvaceous, right between the two body types, giving her both alluringly soft curves in all the right places yet obvious muscle tone in all the tight places. Her legs, stomach, arms, and waist were femininely toned, while her generous B cups, wide hips, and slightly juicy heart-shaped ass were beyond alluring. Her skin tone was similar to Katrina's, maybe a shade or two darker. She also had similar dark brown hair, and eyes so dark brown they appeared black in a low light.

Her face had an exotic beauty, at least to me. That morning she was wearing a simple wrap that covered her modesty but not much else. I suspected the thing would unwind and survive a shift to lioness if she pulled a single tuck out.

She was a lovely woman, and I had to remind myself she was the resolute and sometimes merciless leader of thousands of shifters, not just the three hundred or so in this place. It wasn't too hard to remember, since she had a powerfully noble presence much like Katrina did.

"Good morning, Dakota," I said as I sat down across from her. It was a little familiar I thought, speaking to the head clan mistress in casual greeting, but she had insisted on it during our first morning talk. No titles.

She nodded with a reserved smile, "Greg. Would it be too forward to ask you about the obvious desire for me in your scent? I've been curious about it for days, since it has not subsided as I expected after becoming accustomed to my company."

I laughed, that was a bit personal, but I was under orders, "Well, what do you want to know about it?"

She tilted her head, "Why do you find me attractive?"

"Well, have you seen yourself?"

Her lips twitched, but her raised eyebrow told me to be serious.

I shrugged, "That's truly a part of it. You're easily a match to my mistresses in that way, and for men attraction starts visually. It's a shallow reason, but that doesn't make it untrue. I also enjoy our talks, and you're quite a woman. Fiercely protective of your own, but you balance that with thoughtful consideration before acting unflinchingly.

"It also matters little. I wouldn't be unfaithful to my lovers, and the last thing we should do is pursue something like that anyway."

She tilted her head, "Unfaithful, when you have four lovers?" She'd almost sounded amused by the concept.

I nodded, "They all love each other too, if not all of them physically, and we are a family. Something you could never join due to your responsibilities. I wouldn't cheapen our connection with a shallow fling with another woman," I paused for a second, then flirted a bit, "No matter how explosively hot that affair would be."

She laughed, "I see. And the last thing?"

I made a face, "I can't control the bonding part of my magic, or at least haven't figured it out. The last thing your clan would need is a mistress that had to follow my orders. Even if I wouldn't take advantage of such a thing, it's a bad idea. Often, perception is reality. Plus, I'd no doubt knock you up, can't seem to control that either."

She shook her head, "So you're not attracted by that idea? Controlling clan Becenti?"

I replied, "If anything, repelled. I have no desire for that much responsibility. No, it's all about your company and how lovely you are. Surely you haven't missed that I follow Katrina's every request and order, and never order her to do anything. I want their love, respect, and admiration far more than I want their obedience. Plus, it's my policy not to become a power-hungry dick like my late father."

She snorted, "I see. Maybe that explains why you haven't figured out the full potential of your magic yet. Hmm, we'll talk about that another time, however. I have a request for you, and a gift."

I'd told her all about my power over the last week, rather forthrightly on what it could do. So if there was more she knew I didn't know it yet. It was really hard to lie to a shifter, when they could scent your emotions and body chemistry changes, so she was positive I hadn't been holding back. It was also another reason for Katrina's orders to be bluntly honest no matter how impertinent the question, or the answer for that matter.

"And a test," I accused playfully.

Her eyes smiled, and she winked. She got up, and I followed her back outside toward a section of the community I hadn't been in yet.

Dakota's home and the guest building where we stayed were very close together, as well as the community center where there were shops of various kinds as well as a town square.

All the other homes were similar to Dakota's both in size and style, which told me a lot about the woman. That she didn't use things to place herself above and apart from her people. At the same time, I knew this place was important to them on the tradition level, but I'd eat my boots if they didn't have a modern house community for the wintertime.

It wasn't like the Becenti clan was destitute after all.

She led me into a large building, and this one had actual walls and doors. The reason for that became almost instantly obvious, the building was some kind of animal rescue. Hanging fabrics wouldn't do very well in confining animals, even wounded ones. There were cages full of convalescing four footed and two clawed patients that obviously weren't shifters.

She waved to an older man with long graying hair and light brown eyes. He had a medium build on the lanky side, and he was an inch taller than me at six foot two.

"This is Elan, and he cares for the wounded animals we find. We believe in the circle of life, and don't interfere except where human carelessness and in some cases outright cruelty has led to unnatural ends. Those animals we rescue if we can."

Right, which meant animals hurt and vulnerable from a fight with another wild animal on the food chain was left to fend for themselves. It was a natural thing, and I didn't object to the exceptions.

Elan nodded slowly in greeting, but he didn't speak.

Dakota said, "I will allow you to bond with one of them. The gift is you will be able to take on their form once you have done so. The request of course, is for you return one of them to full health in the bonding."

I nodded, "Are any of these beyond your care?" I asked Elan.

It made sense to me to heal the one that would otherwise die.

Elan said, "No, we would've ended their misery with mercy if that was so, but the eagle and bobcat will take a long time to recover. Longer than the others. That lessens their chances at successfully being reintroduced to the wild."

I tilted my head, and said to Dakota, "The Eagle."

I'd given it less than a second's thought. A little selfishness was only natural, within the bounds of doing the right thing.

Dakota's lips twitched, "Why?"

I said, "Because flying would be awesome, and it's one of two choices I could make to have the largest impact and benefit to your rescue."

What boy didn't dream of flying. Sure, I was twenty-one, but it seemed like a no-brainer. The Bobcat might be better in a fight, but not better than my natural form in a fight with access to spellcasting. It was also the most endangered as a species, but that hadn't been a part of my deciding logic, so I'd left it off my given reasons.

Dakota replied, "Yes, I didn't miss the directions of your questions. Very well."

She seemed neutral, so I had no idea if I'd passed her test or not, or even what it had been.

I sliced my finger and let the blood drip into its feeding bowl. The eagle investigated the new scent, and it wasn't long before it ate the covered pieces. I could feel the bond slap into place, it was a lesser thing than with another human, but I felt the general health and state of the eagle. The regenerative properties of my blood also healed it, very quickly. It's twisted and broken wing regenerated, and even grew new feathers.

I also felt like I could take the form of an eagle. What I wasn't sure of was if I'd be able to after the Eagle lived a full life and passed, breaking the bond. Did I need him alive, or was it something once learned my magical affinity could do for the rest of my life? Since I wasn't willing to kill the eagle to find out, it'd have to remain a mystery for a time.

Dakota asked, "Why that way?"

I shook my head and said uncertainly, "Not sure if it's even a thing, like with a bear, but I don't want to give it a taste for human flesh."

Dakota nodded in approval. I wasn't sure if that was because I was right about the danger, or simply because I exercised caution in my ignorance. I knew little to nothing about animal husbandry after all.

"What now?" she asked.

I frowned, "Set it free? It's ready, isn't it?"

Dakota tilted her head, "You don't wish to train it, use it to scout your enemies?"

Dakota seemed pleased by my surprise at that question, because I hadn't even considered that an option.

"No, it's a wild animal and deserves to be free. I can scout myself, if it ever comes up. Or buy a quadcopter."

She snickered at the last, which wasn't entirely a sally. A quadcopter would be a useful tool to give our clan's spies.

"Very well. Elan, release the eagle please."

In hindsight, I thought that last may have been the test, not the choosing of the animal at all. Regardless, every morning it felt like Dakota and I were playing chess, and I had no idea what the board looked like or what the rules were. The only thing I was sure of was that had been part of her evaluation of me.

Either I'd done the right thing, or she thought I was hopelessly naïve. Honestly, I'd take either one of those over doing the wrong thing in her eyes. Obviously, there would be some disagreement of values and morals, that was natural between people, but I had no idea where that threshold was in her eyes. It'd been a nervous but fun week. Honestly, she and her people were worth knowing.

Of course, there was also the appeal of learning the full truth of my magic and its history if things went well. It hadn't been said straight out, but I was sure that was a part of it. Nothing else made sense, if my magic wasn't so controversial and dangerous in some ways then she'd have let us go right away.

She'd even touched on that earlier, if I really wanted to and somehow got blood or semen into Dakota, I would essentially lead the largest shifter clan in the world through proxy. Abusing my magic could have frightening consequences, which was likely why Kaori had been so desperate to see me killed. But I had no interest in that. Plus, it was a foolish and dark ambition doomed to fail anyway. That would last as long as it took for another shifter to feel Dakota's distress, or until they detected some other false note, then I'd have thousands of them trying to take me out.

No thanks, on all levels. I was happy with my mistresses, and my loving shifter mate. That was already a richer life than I could've hoped or asked for.

Dakota said, "Please join me later for lunch, with Cassidy."

I nodded deeply, "Until then."

Dakota nodded in what was clearly a dismissal, and I took my leave.

I was a little tempted to try out my new wings, but on balance decided it wasn't that important and I didn't want to worry our hosts. Flying would be awesome, but it would be for the pure enjoyment of it, and it wasn't critical to my survival.

It wasn't even a possible avenue of escape. One, they had several eagle and hawk shifters here. Two, I'd sooner die than abandon the loves of my life and future children growing inside of them merely to live alone.

That was the other thing, it'd been a week, so we'd confirmed both Alexa and Regina had been knocked up as well, days ago. More than that, we discovered with some judicial probing magic that my child with Cassidy would be a shifter, while my children with my three mistresses would be mages. It was too early to tell what their affinities would be though, my family line had the potential for all of them, after all. The original ten, being fire, earth, air, water, nature, psionic, life, death, creation, and void, along with the body mage affinity.

Still, it would be quite interesting, as the Chevalier clan would become the first mixed clan of vampire and mage.

Regardless, Regina and Alexa had been extremely happy and expressive about it. Alexa was constantly hanging on me now, more needy than ever, and my Regina conspired to walk by me closely several times a day, just so I could pull her into my lap and love on her. Not so incidentally, I was also falling hard for both of them, but I didn't think we were there quite yet. Protectively possessive and deeply affectionate toward them, but not quite in love yet.

It was a hell of a thing, and just a matter of time as far as I could tell.

I just hoped we'd have that time. The supernatural world was a dangerous place after all, and our lives depended on the decision and word of one woman.

The ladies were in our guest quarters and chatting. According to the back of my mind, they were all pretty relaxed at the moment.

Katrina was my vampire goddess, the first one anyway, and one of the sexiest and most beautiful women to ever walk the Earth. Of course, my love made me extremely biased that way, but she was still a solid ten to me the moment we'd met, so it wasn't all bias.

She had lovely dark golden tanned skin, on an hourglass body just slightly toward the lithe side at five foot six. With delicious feminine curves including her perfectly rounded and pert B cups, with the largest and most mouthwatering dark brown nipples I'd ever had the pleasure to see much less worship with my mouth. She also had a petite and tight bubbled ass to die for, and lovely toned and sculpted legs. Her face was classically beauty, the kind found on magazine covers instead of on the catwalk. She had strong cheekbones, full lips, and amazingly expressive dark chocolate eyes I could get lost in. Her dark brown hair was wavy and long, as it caressed down her body.

She was magnificent, and only more so due to her aura of authority and her regal bearing. Her aplomb was almost unshakeable, save that one time when I'd freed her and slaughtered her abusers and captors of just short of three hundred years. Even then, she'd only broken down for less than a half an hour. At the moment, she was in a light red swishy skirt and a matching red halter top that was semi-professional. It bared her arms and shoulders, but otherwise was extremely conservative of cut.

She was normally dressed in business wear, not casual business, or at the clan's club she dressed risqué, but in this place, it was somewhat of a vacation. On the practical side, there was also no air conditioning outside of the natural breeze, so the lighter and freer clothes were more comfortable for her.

Cassidy was the other woman I loved deeply. She was a gorgeous bright redheaded shifter with very fair skin. Her eyes were also so light of a brown they looked like the color of amber. Her beauty was of innocence, with soft cheekbones on an oval face. She was stunningly beautiful in my opinion, and her body was on the athletic side of average. Not all that different from Katrina's body, with similar B cups if slightly torpedoed instead of round. Her curves were about as sharp as well, and she had a sexy and tight heart-shaped ass. She was just more toned, slightly on the athletic side instead of lithe, and all predatory grace as opposed to the gentle regal grace of my Katrina.

She was beyond precious to me. She had on short jean shorts and a yellow sports bra, and that's it. She usually dressed casually, and in things that could be quickly removed for a shift. She did have her strappy brown sandals next to the chair she was in, just in case we went outside no doubt.

Regina had been the next one I'd bonded. Regina was shorter at five foot three, and also had soft cheekbones, but that's where the comparison to Cassidy failed. Her soft beauty and innocence was one of adorable cuteness on a heart shaped face, that was still nonetheless stunningly beautiful to me. Her body on the other hand was the most lush and curvaceous among the four, with an exaggerated hourglass not even close to the average measurements. She had delightfully bountiful D cups, a thin waist, and wide hips with a deliciously juicy yet supplely tight heart shaped ass. Her body was all sinful curves and delights.

She also had the most mesmerizingly stunning bright and twinkling blue eyes, and she was still a big flirt. Her straight light blonde hair also flowed down her body like liquid sunlight. She was all woman, flawless, yet a year or so older than the rest before the turn. All the others had the shadow of youth's beauty still on their cheeks at eighteen or nineteen, but my Regina was all lushly ripe womanhood in the moment of her perfection.

She was adorably hot as I liked to say, the innocent cuteness of her face and her made for sin body all added up to potent and conflicting emotions whenever we were in bed. She stoked both the desire to protect and cherish, and the potent lustful desire to fuck her into insensibility, all at the same time.

Last but certainly not least, my fourth goddess, was Alexa. Alexa's skin was a few shades darker than my Katrina's, and was best described as light golden brown, since dark tanned didn't quite make it. Her beauty of face was of the catwalk kind, perfect complexion, sharp cheekbones, and full lips just short of pouty. She had a long graceful neck, deliciously generous C cups, and a pear-shaped ass to die for.

Magicwrtr
Magicwrtr
2,999 Followers