Blood Servant Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Everyone knew about the meeting, what was said, and what we suspected was coming. No one wanted to see some random human guy they thought was going to ask for a dance, pull out a gun and shoot us at point blank range. There was also the small matter of being shielded from magic attacks and bullets, but there was the club crowd to take into consideration.

Not just as possible witnesses to skimpy clothes making someone bullet proof, but in possible collateral damage. The last thing the club needed was a reputation for their customers being killed.

We were all flush and glowing with sweat as well as desire, as we weaved off the dance floor and toward the VIP area booths.

Regina giggled as we got in our seats, "I needed that, almost as good as sex."

Katrina's lips twitched, "Different rush of chemicals and endorphins."

Regina snickered, "I did say almost."

Alexa snorted but she was smiling, "Me too, after that planning session I needed to let go."

Katrina said, "We'll get through it. We just need to be ready."

Katrina leaned into me, and her hand found my inner thigh and started to caress, but otherwise she behaved, which I had a conflicting opinion on. My own hand returned the teasing favor, which made her melt against me further.

Regina said, "I have good news, the escort thing just exploded. All fifteen of them have dates this weekend, and they're booked weekly for the next two months."

Alexa frowned, "How did that happen?"

I chuckled, "Probably word of mouth, through the rich guys good old boy's network. No doubt the men that went on previous dates said they were goddesses, the best and most willing fucks they ever paid for, and lovely and compelling company as well. In a nutshell, hot sophisticated nymphomaniacs."

Katrina squeezed my leg, and then leaned up to give my cheek a kiss.

Regina blinked, then smiled, "That's probably it. It makes sense, we went from one or two a week to all of them being booked up for the near future. Regardless, that's about three hundred thousand a month, before tips and gifts. So, we're way in the black now, and we've hardly spent any of the three million. Save our new lab."

Katrina nodded, "That's fantastic news. Good job, Madam Regina."

Alexa giggle snickered.

Regina pouted, but her lips were twitching.

"Damn, I guess it's true enough."

I chuckled.

Katrina said, "Not entirely a tease, Reg. It was all your idea, and you made it all happen, and it's the largest money maker the clan has right now. Truly well done."

Regina teased slyly, "I don't know, our blood servant earned us a cool three million in an hour. It'll take my business almost a year to make that much. Well, probably six months, but I don't want to count on those theoretical tips in my projections yet."

She was obviously just deflecting, not quite sure how to handle the praise.

Katrina waved that away, "Situational one off, most likely. Just take the praise, sweetie."

Regina blushed.

Alexa said, "The gambling is taking off too. It's not a consistent take, between two to ten thousand a night for the size of the operation. I suspect it'll average out to a million and a half a year. The authors are having a rough start, but that's not unusual and it makes them happy. It takes time to gather a following."

Katrina nodded, "We should be good now with all that, but just keep an eye out for opportunities. The median income of independent authors is only five thousand a year, from what I could research. So, my approval was more for their sake than any deep expectations. But I do hope they'll be one of the rare ones, pulling down over a hundred K or so year. Time will tell, and in the scheme of things it's not critical."

Alexa nodded, "I'll let everyone know to stop the proactive suggestions."

A soft moan left my mouth as Katrina traced my cock with her fingertips, through my pants. The sweet naughty look of desire in her beloved and expressive eyes was devasting to my libido, and it engendered a strong need in me. A need that she felt in the back of her head, if the delighted look in her hooded sultry eyes was any indication.

Regina said, "You two look so hot."

Alexa snickered, "You two need a room," but her breathy voice betrayed her own highly aroused state.

A room, my libido and the fog of lust seemed to lock onto those words, and for the first time ever I got up, took Katrina's hands, and led her away firmly. She looked mesmerized, and more than a little lost in a haze of lust herself, as I left the VIP section, pulled her into the back hallway, then went into the club's office and slammed it closed and locked it.

Her eyes were smoldering and so very vulnerable, as I pulled her against me with authority and claimed her sweet full lips. So soft and inviting, so wildly conforming and needy as she moaned deeply into my mouth. Katrina and I had a give and take in bed. Clearly, this is one of those times she was feeling naughtily submissive and wanted me in control. So I took control as I fisted her hair, and deepened the kiss making it far more demanding as I slowly moved us both toward the desk firmly.

When we reached it, I swatted her perfect bubbled ass hard, spun her around as she let out a cry of pain and joy, and then forcefully bent her over the desk. Her bubbled ass was completely revealed to me, given the miniskirt, and I gripped her thong and ripped down. Her soaked quim stuck to the fabric, and it peeled off the wet spot lewdly. Her sex was soaked, her labia flowered open, and she was already panting for me. She panted in anticipation and excitement, as I gave her other perfectly bubbled ass cheek a harsh swat, while freeing my cock from my pants.

"You drive me crazy, mistress."

At the word mistress, she whimpered in need and stuck her ass up high for me, in lewd offering. Her sex beading with lewd drops of liquid anticipation. I collected it on the tip of my cock, and then drove home into her virginally tight paradise with a loud grunt that drew a gasp of pained pleasure from her lips. She was the only one I could do that with. There'd already been plenty of foreplay, her body more than ready for a fucking after the petting, grinding, and dancing, just not of the stretching out variety. But as always, my first mistress enjoyed the pain of having herself forced open by my incredibly fat cock.

The liquid arousal more than eased the way as I started to push into that heaven in shallow but extremely forceful strokes. Making her virginally tight sheath stretch out and open up for my fat ten inches. I had one hand gripping her hair firmly and holding her down, and I used the other one to play with her ass. Sometimes soft teasing strokes on the red spot to provide relief, and sometimes I gave her a harsh swat, to add the sting and heat of a punished ass to mix with the discomfort of being stretched out so roughly.

Then I was buried in heaven. Her ass was perfection, petite, bubbled, and flawlessly silky and supple. It always would be, and being able to watch it vibrate violently while pounding her from behind almost made up for not being able to see her eyes.

She said breathily, "Fuck me. I love when you take me, claim me like this. So rough when you take me," she drew in a shuddering gasp, as I started to stroke her the full length of my cock and slowly building up speed and firmness.

She panted, "Yes, just like that, you fuck me so good, my love. Make it hurt as you love me, as you own me, as you take your pleasure in my needy sex. My pussy needs that fat cock abusing it. Now that you did this you know what it means, don't you? All three of us will take turns driving you crazy until you snap and fuck us with nasty and wild abandon in the office, at least one of us a night. Just a little something to take the edge off until our daybreak orgy."

I grunted, she was so damned tight around me, like a vise of heavenly bliss. So hot, so taut, and so silken smooth as I plumbed her depths over and over with firm resolve. The wild pleasures of silken friction as I slid in and out only drove me to take her faster.

Her mixed cries and sounds of pleasure and pain slowly became pure pleasure, as her pussy finally got used to me pounding her so fiercely, but I gave her what she really wanted as I started to punish her ass cheeks with harsh swats. Making her ass burn with heat and vibrate with a sharp stinging pain, all to mix with the pleasure my cock was giving her as it radiated to her clit.

She cried out, "Gregory!" and came undone wildly for me, and I just kept pounding away at her sweet and perfect pussy. Forever eighteen, forever virginally tight, forever mine to serve. There was also a fierce protectiveness rising up in me in that moment, because I'd have to keep her safe and serve her, if I was going to keep her forever.

I denied the magical sympathetic orgasm that tried to overcome me through the bond, and just kept nailing her hard and fast.

She panted wildly as she came down, her body writhing, quivering, and squeezing tightly around my cock, as her hips rolled subtly and she pushed back to meet my every thrust. Her back was arched decadently, with me keeping such a tight grip on her hair and pulling her head back.

I loved her more than I could even comprehend myself, but in that moment I was a rutting animal as I pounded her hard and fast, and each time she explosively came for me and flooded my middle with her sweet liquid ecstasy it sent a debauched and base thrill through me. Her cries of ecstasy were as thrilling to me as the overwhelming waves of pleasure racing through my body.

That continued for quite a while, and she came even more often and harder once I wetted a thumb and speared it into her tight little ass. Without my magic, I doubt I'd have lasted a third as long as I did. Just the insanely hot allure of her violently shaking ass when I slammed home was overwhelming to me. She was a goddess.

"Going to fill you," I said in a grunt, already riding the edge, though I had managed to pound her full speed for about twenty minutes, and through several orgasms.

She panted out in a sultry begging tone, "I want to taste you. Please, Gregory. My mouth needs your cum. I want to feel it coating my tongue and throat, and then warming my stomach. I need to feel your soft hardness and hot silky tip sliding along my tongue, as you give me your pleasure."

Without my magic and will, that little begging speech to finish in her mouth would've made me blow into her sex on the spot. As it was, I almost did in the haze of lust, excitement, and pleasure I'd been existing in for the last third of an hour.

I pulled out, spanked her hard, then pulled her upright by her hair.

She spun around and dropped to her knees eagerly, as her begging and thrilled eyes found mine. She looked up at me with wicked devotion, and with a wanton need for my cum in her mouth, as she wrapped her full silken lips around my cock.

Then her two hands were blurring, milking me gently and twisting gently in opposite ways, but so fast that the rush of pleasure completely overwhelmed me. Not even to mention, how tight her lips were on my tip as she sucked hard and swirled her tongue around the sensitive tip. It was all so intense, and the begging look of debauched devotion and need in her eyes to taste my cum was perhaps the most potent of all as I was launched into ecstatic bliss.

I grunted, "Mistress!" and blasted the back of her throat with the first two pulses of my seed, as the pleasure rocked through my body and howled through my mind. The only thing that existed in that moment was the warm pleasure of her sucking mouth and the look of utter wicked contentment in her eyes as she moaned softly and swallowed rhythmically while a sympathetic orgasm riddled through her own body and mind.

It was intense, and the insane fog of lust in my mind cleared, for the most part.

She really loved taking a load in her mouth, but only when she was in the mood for it. Which was more than often enough from my side of things.

She smiled softly, her face flush, and her eyes filled with contented after-bliss as she popped off my cock. She gave me a few more firm tugs, and then licked the tip clean before she stood up. Her kiss was dreamy, soft, and lingeringly sweet.

She murmured softly as she broke the kiss, but didn't pull away at all, our eyes just a few inches apart.

"That was wonderful. It can't happen every night, but maybe every third night for one of us."

I nodded, "Discipline over the nymphomaniac tendencies. Dawn, wakeup, and dusk, I get it."

She grinned, "Exactly. Of course, it's not usually so difficult, but we all know you could be fucking us twenty-four seven with your magical stamina. Still, an occasional exception is delicious, and not that worrying."

She grinned wickedly, "It also makes me feel less guilty about it, because it was you that dragged me off and took me."

I laughed, "True. But you were stroking my cock under the table, after grinding my cock with your perfect ass on the dance floor for an hour. I'd call that guilty on a count of incitement to fuck. I'm just a man after all."

She gave me an innocent look and batted her eyes playfully, which made me laugh.

We cleaned up with spells, and we got dressed.

It was a true enough danger in the vampire world, their wicked cursed libidos needed to be sated two or three times a day, but otherwise needed to be controlled or their sex drives would start controlling them, instead of the other way around.

A few of the coven gave us knowing looks as we returned to the table, but none of them looked alarmed or worried about their mistress having a mid-worknight fuck in the office. I actually blushed, when I realized they'd all heard Katrina's wild cries of ecstasy even over the music, it was how vampire ears worked. Including her breathy and excited cries of pain.

Our two lovers however, had teasing looks on their faces as we sat down.

It was a good night.

Chapter Eleven

It was the early hours two days later when the moment we feared finally came. It was just after four in the morning and we were in the car headed back to the mansion. We were all as usual, after a night dancing, teasing, and flirting at the club ready for some wild sex as soon as we got home.

The windshield cracked in the middle, even as a loud gunshot filled the quiet night air. The bullet fell into my lap, after being stopped by my spell, otherwise I'd have taken it right in the heart. A second rifle shot followed in quick succession, and that one shattered the windshield and the bullet had been meant for Katrina in the driver's seat. Only my enhanced perception allowed me to separate and order them, as they'd happened in the same second.

Adrenaline flooded my body, and anger flooded my mind, as Katrina nailed the breaks and stopped the car.

Katrina said, "Take them both alive, highest roof on the right side of the block. I saw the two muzzle flashes, different shooters, probably instructed to take us simultaneously so we couldn't react."

Regina and Alexa left at vampire speed, and when I moved to follow Katrina held up her hand.

"Just human snipers, they can handle it. Just keep feeding the shields."

I nodded, "Of course I will."

She smiled at me, at the insulted lilt in my tone of voice, of course I was going to hold the damned shields. Just like that, I forgave her on the spot as adoration filled my thoughts.

She expanded, "There may be more, this could just be a distraction and first wave."

I muttered a two-word spell, and the broken glass rose off of us, the seats, the floor, and the dash, then reassembled into a perfect windshield.

Katrina's lips twitched, "That's really handy."

I nodded, "The reverse damage spell is great, but it only works if we have all the pieces."

I took a deep breath to calm myself with an effort of will, as sitting still with a cocktail of protective rage and adrenaline flowing through my body was making my hands shake.

The ladies were back a second later, sniper rifles in their left hands, and fireman carrying the two men over their shoulders. Katrina popped the trunk, and they threw the men and rifles into the back, then zip tied their wrists behind their backs before slipping back into the car with ghostlike grace and quickness.

Katrina hit the gas.

Alexa said, "Easy take downs, they're compelled too. I snapped a couple of photos, and our spies are working to identify them. I imagine they'll have something to report by the time we get back to the mansion. The two guys also look like family. Brothers, or maybe first cousins. They also had no clue what they were dealing with, if the horror and confusion they felt was any indication."

"Mariko."

They all nodded in agreement, "Has to be. The trick will be proving it though. We'll confront her either way however."

I nodded, and then tried to settle from the shock and adrenaline. I'd be working it off soon enough with my mates in bed, but I suspected not until we had a good picture of what just happened.

The conference room had the four of us, plus Cassidy, and one of the elder spies who was probably an analysist. Harold was a distinguished looking man in his older fifties, still in good shape, and he was calm in the face of three angry vampires, an angry shifter, and an angry mage, so I had to give the man props.

Harold said, "These are independent contractors. Brothers, who are mostly independent, but they have been known to share a particularly difficult job with multiple targets before. There are no intimate ties with any of the crime families, though they have worked for a bunch of them over the years."

Alexa nodded sharply, "That's what our compulsion backed questioning revealed as well. They have no official ties to any particular family. More than that, they work contracts off the dark web on their own site. They have no idea who hires them, only that names and locations are given, along with half the payment. On proof of death, the second half of the payment is fulfilled."

Harold said, "I have people looking into tracing the actual payment, but initial results tells me the money is well laundered and unlikely to give us whoever hired them."

Katrina sighed, "She covered her tracks well."

Alexa replied, "I suspect the most likely scenario is she used a mob family in her own area, and she specified during compulsion to make it untraceable to them, and therefore untraceable to her. That would neatly get around the need to visit one of the mob families in our territory, and risk getting caught as we'd hoped to do."

Katrina asked, "Suggestions?"

Alexa shrugged, "It was a good plan at arm's length, but also far too limited in chances of success. Now that she knows Greg shields us, she's going to have to take a bigger risk to take us down. Assassins will work blindly, but mercenary tactical teams generally won't. If she wants to hit us with overwhelming numbers, then she's going to have to risk going to a mob family in our area now. Or she can spin her wheels and try again, but I don't think she'd waste the time or money."

Harold said, "I agree. She will escalate. A mob from our area will insulate her from a connection being made after the fact. As long as she can make contact without getting caught. A small risk she may feel is necessary now. Of course, we have them all well covered at the moment."

Katrina nodded, "Release the information on what happened tonight through normal clan communication channels. No speculation, they will come to their own conclusions. It galls me, but we can't accuse them of breaking the agreed upon rules of engagement with no proof."

Regina asked, "The brothers?"

Katrina shrugged coldly, "Kill them. Cleanly, then get rid of the bodies."

It was a crappy situation. They'd had almost no chance to hurt us, but we couldn't prove anything. I also got why Katrina was so angry. She'd allowed Jiang to get the better of her. The only way we could take down Miyashita would be for Katrina to break her given word and a signed official ceasefire. Despite the sneaky intentions of Jiang when making that deal, breaking her word would make all the other clans distrustful of accepting her word ever again.