Blood Servant Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I spent one more moment enjoying the scene. My daughters were precious, and my boy cute. No real surprise there, given how exquisitely gorgeous all their mothers were. More importantly, they were all intelligent, quick, and relatively good kids. I say relatively, because all kids went on a tear at times.

I moved down the hallway, and into the bedroom, where two naked goddesses were already in bed. Regina was on her knees behind Alexa, who was on her hands and knees. My busty light blonde wore a thin strap-on and she was working it into Alexa's tight pear shaped and forever perfect ass.

Regina smirked over her shoulder playfully, and said, "Greg, I think I'm making Alexa's pussy jealous, will you see to that? Make sure your nice and wet first, so use her naughty mouth for that."

Alexa whimpered and panted in excitement, at the idea of taking my fat cock at the same time Regina was taking her ass. It wasn't something we did often, but Alexa did like a rough split roast warmup and DP sometimes and she always came non-stop like a freight train when Regina set one up.

What's a blood servant to do?

I attended to my duties of course, as was only right.

Life was awesome.