Blood Servant Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At five foot ten, she had toned legs that went on forever, and despite the C cups was otherwise far lither than Katrina, further from the ideal average measurements. She had shiny straight black hair the color of night, and it looked like liquid flowing down her body. She also had warm gray eyes, that I never tired of getting lost in.

I wordlessly entered the room, and I gave Katrina a teasing yet loving kiss as I walked by, and brushed Cassidy's face and hair as I passed her. I had a give and take with both of them to one extent or the other. An even one with Katrina, and a slightly skewed toward the passive side for Cassidy. Anyway, that brief contact and the surge of emotions we felt was enough to keep them happy and know I had them on my mind.

Regina grinned in delight, as I pulled her up, sat down in her seat, then pulled her onto my lap quite forcefully and started to pet her body. My Regina was probably the highest maintenance, but I never tired of holding her lushly feminine body so wasn't about to complain about it. She absolutely loved my attention, and she was always willing to be manhandled outside of the bedroom into cuddling with me. She was also the opposite in the bedroom, and always in charge, even when she needed a good hard aggressive pounding, it was her choice and not true submission.

Alexa was her opposite, in and out of bed. She needed a firm hand in the bed, and even liked it when I ordered her around and told her what to do. But outside the bedroom she just needed me to be there, and never turn away her affection which she felt a strong need to show me. She was in charge of that though, and I refrained from touching her at all if she didn't set the level of affectionate touch first.

Which she did, leaning against me, so I put my arm around her.

Chapter Two

Katrina asked, "So, how did it go?"

I nodded, "Good, I think. The woman is inscrutable, but I scented her pleasure and surprised approval in how things went, for some of it."

I gave them all the details of what'd happened that morning.

Katrina nodded, "She likes to keep us guessing, probably so we're honest and don't tell her what we think she wants to hear. Deception wouldn't work of course, but we could glom onto the thoughts we agree with. She wants our honest first impressions and thoughts on things, without prompting. Anything new at home?"

Alexa replied, "Two of the eight of us left looking for something deeper took Greg's idea and ran with it. They just replaced their blood servant, after making a deal of sorts with terminally ill men. A good start I suppose. The entire clan are back to normal, save our absence, and running the club exclusively. Neither Song nor Miyashita are a threat there. So, it looks like Calina won't have similar difficulties if the worst here happens. They're also worried about you, us."

Katrina nodded, "We'll need to plan soon. I think we can forgo going after Kaori, even if she started all this. The Becenti's will handle it and take her down should it come to it. They're also no danger right now, with only ten mages left in the clan and little to no chance of finding other allies in this. Point being, we'll focus on Jia when we get back, and how-to bring justice to her for joining the hunt."

Yeah, the Song clan hadn't been restricted from entering Becenti territory until a week ago. So, they were safe enough from Dakota as long as they didn't cross that line again. Which meant we had to deal with it ourselves, since we were technically at war with the Song clan until either Katrina or Jia died. Still, despite how impossible seeming that task was, it was better than having to deal with both of them.

Kaori had been ordered to present herself for execution, to spare the rest of her clan for their breach of the Becenti clan's mercy and deal last time they'd bumped heads. Regardless, if she didn't do it, then Dakota had promised to kill her entire clan instead. She'd been given a month, but that was down to a few weeks now.

Hopefully, that original fight would be part of what we talked about with Dakota in case she decided to let us go in peace. Somehow, it was all tied up with my body magical affinity, and Dakota had admitted as much though nothing else.

Katrina said, "The rest is good news, however. Anything else?"

Regina chimed in, "The call girl business. The website is up with professional photos of the fifteen of us willing and even eager to do it, and it looks sophisticated and not tawdry. The business accounts are open as well, so we should have some on the books and liquid cash flowing in soon."

Alexa asked, "Liquid cash?"

Regina nodded, "It's not unheard of for rich men to give expensive gifts and even tips that exceed the base cost of taking out one of our ladies for a night. It'll just take time to build up a client portfolio, but I imagine we'll be in the black very quickly."

Alexa tilted her head, then nodded in understanding, "There's also other diversification ideas though none with the same earning potential, all meeting your criteria of not many bodies needed to run and being able to be kept up with at night only.

"The two most promising. The first isn't quite legal, but no women or kids are going to get hurt. A few of them want to run an underground gambling establishment, with three tables and a few billiard tables and dart boards. The second one isn't so much a business, as two of them want to see if they can become authors."

"Authors?" Katrina asked.

Alexa nodded, "Yes, they'd still work the club too, but just at peak hours. Ten to two."

Katrina tilted her head, "The gambling would need at least five."

Alexa said, "Probably more, but they're thinking to recruit a door guard and some to watch over the pool tables and dart boards to make sure the betting and payoffs there are honored. The three involved will be the eye candy and dealers. Craps, poker, and blackjack to start."

Regina snickered, "By recruit you mean compel."

Alexa shrugged, "Pretty much, it won't be hard to find some criminals and give them some honest work."

Regina giggled.

Katrina nodded, "Alright, see if we can get our hands on a couple of slot machines as well. Might as well find and compel a bookie as well, so they can gamble on sports."

I kind of got it, all these ladies came from a time when gambling was legal everywhere.

Katrina added, "No extending credit, we're not going to turn into collectors that break kneecaps."

That was a little tongue in cheek, vampires didn't have to break anything, not with compulsion.

Alexa snickered, "Agreed."

Katrina bit her lip, "That's it?"

Alexa nodded, "There aren't that many at night only businesses to get involved with. No one wants a human night-shift job either. Still, between the club, Regina's call girl service, a gambling place, and two authors we should make more than enough money. Honestly, authoring isn't that lucrative, but I didn't want to say no, both of them were excited about it."

Katrina sighed, "Agreed, the rest of it is too dirty for us to get involved with. I won't do it."

"Wait. My call girl service?" Regina objected.

Katrina's lips twitched, "Your idea, and you're running it. Doesn't that make you Madam Regina?"

Alexa snickered.

Regina blew out a huffy breath, but I was fairly sure she was just playing, because her scent was happy. I gave her a kiss on the shoulder.

As usual, we spent the day together for the most part. Save when Cassidy and I joined Dakota for lunch, and my other ladies had their daily meetings with Dakota one at a time. We did take a walk on occasion, but mostly other than that we stayed in the guest quarters. I wasn't sure if there was an order to it, it seemed rather random, but we were all visited often by various members of the clan. They were always curious about us and willing to tell us a little about what they did for Clan Becenti and about the clan itself.

I also took turns who I sat with, which the ladies decided, splitting up my time and attention. The bedroom games were the easiest part, Katrina did get me first every time because of her pain kink, while Alexa and Regina took the time to get each other ready for my fat cock. Cassidy played with herself too, but I still gave them all a little extra foreplay just in case, except in Regina's case because she was in charge. Even Katrina got a lot of foreplay, but only to get her hot and soaked for me, she wanted to save all the painful stretching out for my fat ten inches.

It was mostly relaxing, a true vacation, except of course for the sword of Damocles hovering over all our heads. I didn't think it'd be too much longer before Dakota decided our fates, we all knew each other fairly well after a week.

It was shortly after dinner when Katrina took my hand and led me toward the bathroom for a shower. We were all a bit sweaty, from the day and lack of air conditioning, so we'd gotten into the habit of pre-sex and post-sex showering at bedtime.

I was already a little lost in her regally expressive dark chocolate eyes. She was so damned beautiful, painfully so, and the look of deep need for me along with the love she held for me was mesmerizing. Every damned time, despite it almost being two months later. Between the magical bonds and the vampire's enhanced sexual appetites in bed, I wasn't sure that would ever change. A never-ending honeymoon stage of sorts. She needed me and my cock in equal measure, and I needed to love her and watch her cum for me, as often as I could arrange it.

"Mistress," I said adoringly, even as I started to soap up the loofa and wash her sexy body. As usual I was already lost in her when we were alone, my entire focus lovingly on her and her needs, while I cleaned her up and she soaped me up too with heated desire and more than a little adoration of her own.

And on the shallow side, it never failed to thrill me and get me hard, just that look of needy desire and adoration in her stunningly expressive eyes. Just how much she needed me, on every level. My cock was already at full mast, and the shower had barely gotten started.

My loving mistress never failed to fill me with wonder. Her perfect body, incomparable beauty of face, and most of all her mind, regal grace, and how she loved me to distraction. I knew a part of that was the bond that bound us together, but the love we shared multiplied that effect potently. The way I saw it, was if the bond helped maintain domestic bliss and our lust shored up by love and powerful vampire needs, then all the better.

Her lips quirked, "My Gregory."

I just nodded, and we continued to clean each other up. I smiled and started getting her back, and she mine, as our soapy fronts came together, and she teasingly gave me a fully body grind. Our eyes just inches apart. Her skin was so warm and silky, just on its own, with the addition of a soapy lather it added a whole other dimension of slippery to the equation.

She said softly, "I need to taste you, love."

She slowly sunk to her knees, and lovingly stroked me with her left hand while continuing to soap up my legs and ass with her right hand under the hot spray. She didn't suck my cock a lot, it was always her decision and I never asked, but when she did, she was incredibly naughty and quite talented with her hot mouth and hands. On those rare times, she needed my cock in her mouth, needed to bring me pleasure with a desperation that stole my senses.

I couldn't have looked away from her begging and adoring eyes if I'd wanted to, when she moaned deeply in want and contentment, as she suckled the tip into her mouth. Her full lips stretched lewdly around my cock tip, sending potent sensations of pleasure into my body as her nimble tongue swirled around it and slathered the sensitive underside of my cock.

All while her soapy left hand stroked me with delicious friction that sent chills of pleasure down my spine and radiating into my body.

She popped off, and begged sultrily, "You know what I need. I need your cum warming my stomach, your pleasure coating my tongue and throat. You don't mind do you, that your mistress needs to suck your cock so badly on occasion. To hold the pleasure of her man in her mouth, and to suck you dry."

I moaned in pleasure, one I couldn't help, as she dropped the loofa and stroked my cock up and then twisted. The soap ensured it was slippery, but the tug and twist in opposite directions sent powerful sparks of pleasure into my body, while she sucked hard on the tip and another inch. The pleasure was masterful, but the begging look in her eyes for my sperm and pleasure raised it up by about ten levels or so. It was a look that I'd never get used to.

My precious and regal mistress, on her knees desperately sucking my cock. It was mind-blowing, every damned time.

It didn't take long, I was a little tempted to extend the pleasures of her mouth and hands by using magic to control my libido, but of course I didn't do that.

Her eyes widened joyfully as I grunted, and then I started to empty myself into the pleasures of her sweet hot mouth. Her naughty moan of contentment and wicked joy thrilled me, as I filled her. All while she jacked me hard with two hands to extend and raise my pleasure. At the same time, the bond in orgasm surged forward and became ascendent. Not just a subtle presence, but all our sensations and emotions were shared full force.

Which of course pushed her over the edge into a sympathetic orgasm. She trembled against me, while somehow still sucking and swallowing with every pulse, and jacking me in rhythm to her potently quivering and cumming body. The way she felt in that moment always filled me with awe, the excitement, adoration, and love of that moment was powerful for her, down on her knees for me.

Her sympathetic bond orgasm was also just a warmup, for far more potent ones to come.

After extracting and swallowing every drop, she smiled up at me naughtily and nuzzled my cock before standing.

She said a long time ago she loved to do that at her will for men she was intimate with. I believed she liked it even more with me, for both the sympathetic orgasm which thrilled her more, and of course because my magic soaked cum gave her a boost of power just like drinking my blood did.

She wasn't all that surprised, just thrilled, when I moved into her, grabbed her ass, and then lifted and pushed her against the hard tile wall. Her legs went around me with a look of anticipation in her eyes, as she reached down and lined me up. Both her hands went around my neck, and she let out a shocked and pleasure filled gasp as I pushed up inside of her.

It was just a matter of will and a little magic, to prevent me from going down, and to recharge my cock in a moment rather than minutes. My cockhead was still a little too sensitive, but deliciously so rather than painfully so.

The look of pain and pleasure on her face, as I buried myself up into her body in short but quite firm strokes, was delicious. She loved the pain and discomfort of being so forcefully stretched out. I'd said it before, but her pain to pleasure threshold was much closer to the pain side that way than any woman I'd ever known before.

I didn't break eye contact, rolling my eyes straight up as I leaned forward and bit her nipple firmly, before lightly and teasingly suckling on it. I loved her nipples, the biggest I'd ever seen, though Cassidy's was a close second.

She let out a soft cry and a delicious moan of sweet pain and dirty pleasure as our bodies finally came together fully, and we were one.

"I love you fucking me. Don't wait, just take your pleasure from this body. Fuck me, please. I need to be used, fucked hard, and I need to feel your pleasure fill me. My pussy needs your cum, badly."

The love and lustful need in her eyes told me that was the simple truth, and it was hardly new. I started to pound up into her, making her cry out in joyous pain as she started to roughly bounce on my cock, sliding up and down the tile wall as I ravished her without mercy from below. It was something I'd never do, if I didn't know me being a selfish ass in bed sometimes was exactly what she needed from me.

We'd gone from buried to full out balls to the wall wild fucking, as I took her with a lustful wonder and love in my heart. But, for that moment, mostly the lust and a thrill at pounding her so mercilessly while knowing how much she got off on it.

She was hardly idle either, squeezing tightly as her heaven slid up my cock, only to soften and take me in joyously as she impaled back down on me. Her hips rolled subtly to increase both our pleasure with gentle grinds, anything more wouldn't work at the breakneck speed I was fucking up into her with. Her eyes were lidded with pained pleasure, and that part didn't last long. It almost never did. Less than thirty seconds later it was almost pure pleasure for her, I could feel it the back of my mind as well as see it in her expressive eyes, hear it in her panting and gasping noises of pleasure.

She was so incredibly tight, virginally tight every time, yet her excess of liquid arousal eased the way, as I forced open that tight pussy again and again with my ruthlessly driving cock.

Her eyes widened, "Gregory. Yes, just like that, take your... take your pleasure... in me. Fuck yes, so... fuck yes. Fuck, fuck... Gregory!" she went over the edge hard, and came apart on my cock, her eyes glazed over with pleasure and her body quivering around my cock as she shook in ecstasy.

"So sexy, cumming for me," I grunted a bit breathlessly. I wasn't holding back at all, but at the same time at that intensely pleasurable pace and meteoric rise toward ecstasy, I wouldn't have to.

Hey, call it pride, but I never enhanced my speed or strength during sex. I only used it to edge myself to last longer, and of course to deny sympathetic orgasms. To make my lovers cum more than once per round.

"I'm going to fill you, mistress."

Her eyes widened, and she gasped in a sharp breath as she started to come down, but as she felt me expand within her and the shadow of pleasure darkening my mind, she rolled into her third orgasm of the evening.

She splintered apart around me, as the powerful surge of pleasure hit me like a dam breaking, and I started to fill her. Our potent orgasms mixed as the bond raced forward, and we shared one another's pleasure as her pussy milked out all the cum my body could provide.

She smiled dreamily as she came down, and we kissed lovingly. It was always like that. The rougher we were during sex, the sweeter and more doting of each other we were when it ended.

We finished up the shower, then we went to bed, where she rode me for a third round. That one slower, a whole lot sweeter, as she made love to me. Her kinky need of my pleasure satisfied, and that last round was all about using pleasure to buoy the higher emotions, and the love we shared together. It also made it almost easy to give her double digit multiples over the hour we made love, and the delicious edging had my mind drowning in pleasure the whole time.

It was also a lot less private, with my other mates looking on and Alexa and Regina in a sixty-nine, but our intimacy didn't suffer in the least for it as she made love to me.

Of course, my night was just getting started, I still had three more lovers to sate before we found sleep.

Chapter Three

The next morning, we were all relaxing, while Cassidy and I ate breakfast. I'd already seen to all my duties, which were labors of love as far as I was concerned. An early morning sating, showers and dressing them, and of course casting the sun protection shield before dawn's light appeared on the eastern horizon.

That was when things changed for the first time. I was expected at Dakota's in around a half an hour, but that morning she came to us and joined the five of us in the guest house.