Blood Servant Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was extremely complicated, not just setting it off, but of the magic to know when not to set off. For instance, a light touch by an ally, or leaning against a car, or just everyday living. That was all worked out anyway, by the third hour.

So, it looked like the reactive shield idea was a go, we just needed Jia to hit us. I had no doubt at all that she could dodge our attacks all night long. Just in case though, the shield would send the spell if one of my ladies punched at full speed and strength. If nothing else, it would take out the lesser vampires in their clan faster, if some moved to defend Jia.

A lot could go wrong with the plan, especially if Jia witnessed the shield in action before she attacked me or Katrina. Assuming she would go for the main targets first. Then she'd retreat, and become the hunter, which wouldn't be a great thing at all. I couldn't maintain the reactive shields all the time, after all, and we'd all be dead long before I could cast even one of them if she caught us unprepared.

Still, it gave us close to an even chance if we could avoid combat with most of their remaining clan. My normal shields that I'd been using during the hunt of us, hadn't protected against physical damage, just magical. But it had to in order to face Jia, which was also an added weakness because fifteen vampires physically attacking us could drain my magic to alarming levels with physical protection included. Drain it far too much to even withstand a single punch from their ancient clan mistress.

It was a whole other battle, requiring vastly different tactics.

Katrina said, "Good enough, let's turn in early, right after dinner for Cass and Gregory. We'll wake and leave by one, giving us half the night to travel. We'll keep going until midmorning, snatch a few hours of sleep until sundown, and we'll be ready to go. By tomorrow night we'll be back on normal and civilized night hours."

I chuckled, which got my mate to wink at me playfully.

Katrina added, "We'll also have two days on the road at least, to expand our plans and come up with as many contingencies as we can think of."

Cassidy said, "It's almost dinner already, I think I want one last run here before we go?"

Katrina nodded her permission, "It is safe enough now, safer than ever."

I said, "I'll go with her."

I gave all my vampires a deep parting kiss, a promise for more after dinner that night, and the two of us stripped and shifted before leaving the guest house. One more good thing about the open bungalow type buildings, the doors were harder for animals to navigate than hanging mosquito nets...

Chapter Four

The scents around me were extra sharp, no more so when I enhanced my nose with magic, but I didn't do that non-stop, not to the level of a fox's nose anyway. As soon as we cleared the community, I playfully bowled over Cassidy and then chuffed a laugh as I ran for it. Predictably enough she caught up and took me down in a tackle, and the game was on.

We were being a bit playful but not really rough as we ran this way and that in the forest. There was some instinctual urge to hunt involved, but we weren't that hungry, and this wasn't our range, so it was easy to ignore. Not to mention we'd be having a human dinner when we got back.

It was a bit strange, but natural enough at the same time when I let go and let my fox instincts lead me, as we playfully stalked each other, ran to and frow, and otherwise just played in the wilderness. There were no natural predators around either. The clan of three hundred predators that lived there kind of ensured that the more natural predators moved on to better pastures.

I didn't imagine they hunted all that often either, outside of running down a single deer as a group maybe. They lived in harmony to the land, and the land couldn't support that many predators in the same spot, so I bet they ate as humans most of the time.

Besides being a blast, it was also intimacy building and a way to tighten the bonds between us. A shared activity that didn't involve the others. Not magical bonds, I mean the normal emotional bonds between lovers, mates, and friends. It also felt good to stretch the legs so to speak, as we played a two-person game of tag, chase and run until one was caught and the roles reversed.

Life was too short not to slow down on occasion and just enjoy it.

Of course, I wasn't so sure that adage applied to me anymore. Though I could be taken down by an enemy tomorrow, or perhaps I'd live for a thousand years until I tired of this mortal life. Hard to imagine, either one, but the point stood. Life was about building bonds and enjoying it, otherwise it wasn't worth living.

We were both a little out of breath when I pinned her down and we just laid there for a moment. It wasn't until she started to shift that I picked up her clear and potent arousal, apparently our little game of tag and tackle had turned her on a whole lot. I shifted myself, and I found myself holding an athletically hourglass beauty that stole my breath. Her red hair was stunning, as were her warm amber eyes twinkling with need and excitement.

Her face one of exquisite innocent beauty, with soft cheekbones on an oval face. Fair and flawless skin. Her toned and supple curves were greatly complimented by her lovely slightly torpedoed B cups, with large delicate pink nipples that made my cock twitch against her thigh. Not to mention her perfectly petite and sexy heart shaped ass.

"Hi."

She giggled, and said breathily, "Hi, mate," with smoldering eyes.

When I checked, she was already wet for me, the game between us obviously had worked up her sexual needs and desires. I slid in two fingers making her gasp as I kissed her soft lips. The fact we were alone in the middle of the wilderness just made it hotter. I gently fingered her while putting pressure on her clit with my palm, and slowly worked her opening by churning her paradise in circles and rubbing her G-spot.

She was still incredibly tight, but she wasn't a vampire frozen at the point of her creation either. My three vampires would always be virginally tight each and every time, and except for Katrina they would always take a lot of patience to get ready. But my shifter had partially become accustomed to my size the last seven weeks and it didn't take nearly as long to get her ready as it did in the beginning.

I suspected her love and absolutely commitment to me as her mate had something to do with it as well. Her libido seemed to be directly tied to my need at times, and always to my touch. I owned her body, and its responses to my touch.

"You're so beautiful, Cass. Exquisite."

She stretched her body, spread her legs wider, arched her back, and pushed her sex into my fingers with a sexy and needy sigh. She smiled as I kissed off her lips, down her neck, and onto her breasts. Her breasts were fantastic to play with, and she enjoyed a medium touch on them. Her own hands were hardly idle, running through my hair, over my neck and shoulders, as she submitted to my attention. Her nipples were delicious to suck and nibble lightly, and I lavished them with teasing licks and a swirling tongue.

"I need you in me," she begged breathily.

This obviously wasn't going to be a harsh claiming, which happened almost every day at least once. I knew what she needed, and I moved between her legs, lined myself up, and then rubbed my cock up and down her satiny smooth and soft labia to gather some liquid arousal to ease the way.

Not quite making love, but not quite fucking either, is what she needed. At the same time, it'd be something that was a little bit of both. I could see it in her eyes, and the way her body responded to me. She needed to be ravished but not in a claiming to soothe those instinctual needs to be owned, but instead in love and deep intimacy. I'm not sure how I knew. How I always knew what my mates and lovers needed. A combination of her words, tone of voice, her body's responses to my touch, her scents, and last but not least the sense of her that lived in the back of my head. Including emotions and a light shadow of her sensations.

I ground her clit and twisted a nipple at the same time, making her gasp out and stare up at me with lustful need and a love in her eyes that couldn't be denied. The fingers left her sex and I pushed in my cock firmly and the first two inches popped into her heavenly paradise. She was so hot and snug around me, filling me with sparks and sensations of bliss.

The pleasure of rocking our bodies, as she worked just as hard to take my cock in as I did to bury it, was hot as hell and amazing. The taut liquid friction of her silken walls felt like a piece of heaven around my sensitive cock.

Her sharp gasps were a mix of pain and pleasure, but on the right side of the pleasure threshold thanks to my additional foreplay, as I completely filled her and stretched her out. Her curvy athletic body sheathed my cock fully, and I was already lost in her eyes.

The both of us, our lust and love rising together, working off each other's as well as the sensations we were engendering in each other at our physical joining. It was mind-blowing, no matter how many times I fucked my two mates and two lovers I couldn't imagine it ever being enough or of taking it for granted.

She bit her lip, "I won't always be. Beautiful, I mean. In a hundred years I'll look forty, positively ancient in comparison to your other mates and yourself, who will always look eighteen to twenty and flawlessly beautiful."

I could feel her momentary doubt in the future, at her aging when the rest of us would not. At the same time, it barely dimmed the strength of her lustful need and love in that moment, as we waited for her body to become accustomed to my cock.

I shook my head, "You'll always be beautiful, and you'll always be my mate."

She smiled, "You can't know that."

I snorted, "Of course I do. I fell in love with you, not your beauty. I do enjoy it, how stunning you are, but even when it's tempered by time it won't fade one iota in my eyes. Love bias."

She giggled, which did interesting things down below, as she quivered and squeezed around me.

"Love bias?"

I nodded, "Absolutely. Plus, if you want, I'm pretty sure I can ensure that you're as sexy as you are now the day you die peacefully in your sleep far in the future. I can't extend your life, but I think I can keep you looking this young indefinitely."

She raised an eyebrow, "You can?"

"I wouldn't do it for myself, but I'd be happy to do it for you. It really doesn't matter to me, outside of shallow enjoyment of course."

She sighed softly, and ground up into me hard, to signal she was ready.

"So I'll be this sexy, even when I can barely walk and I'm a doddering old lady."

I snickered, "Yes," as I started to slowly and tentatively stroke in and out of her paradise, until I'd worked my way up to an inexorable and demanding pace, that I could maintain for quite a long time. The look of bliss and ecstasy growing in her widening eyes as my cock pleasured her was heady, and I started giving her potent circle grinds that I knew hit her G-spot and stimulated her clit at the same time.

She said breathily, panting gently at that point, "I love you, Gregory. I will be yours all my life, I just wish I could be there for all of yours. Loving me, taking me, always. Gods, you feel so good taking me, loving me, your eyes bright with possessive affection. I am yours, always yours, my love."

Her body was hardly idle, as she rolled her hips powerfully to meet my every downward thrust, squeezing and grinding me as I filled her heaven over and over again. The potent waves of pleasure built on each other, taking us both to the heights of ecstasy in a headlong rush.

I halted mine on the edge, with an application of will and small bit of magic, and then continued to pound her inexorably as she raced for that cliff.

"Cum for me, I want to feel your body quiver," I half begged, and half ordered.

She trembled for a moment, and the rhythm of her body became sloppy as she was pushed over the edge. She cried out my name and I just kept going at that unstoppable pounding pace as my eyes worshipped, adored, and loved her. A mix of ravishment and love is the only thing I could describe it as. Hard core fucking, with love in our hearts and eyes, and joyful wonder in the wicked pleasures we were engendering in each other.

Her sex milked mine hard, as she potently squirted and soaked both our middles, as well as our thighs, and I just kept working her through that ecstasy to extend and raise up its intensity.

So beautiful, when she came for me. I didn't say that every time I made her cum, but I did think it every time. For all of them, really. So sensual and unbelievably sexy, in the throes of pleasure, as she lost her mind and control over her body as she came undone around my cock. So much pleasure for me as well, wickedly potent milks of my sensitive skin, with each of her wild convulsions.

As she came down, I pinched her nipple firmly, pulled, and then rolled my fingertips, which immediately launched her into a second orgasm.

I thought about relenting and joining her in that moment, she felt so good around me and it was tempting. I was certainly riding that edge, had been before she came the first time, a simple release of my will would launch me to orbit. I decided against it though, not nearly done making her cum for me.

I pounded, nipple twisted, spanked and otherwise made her cum for me over and over until she hit nine times. Our record was fourteen, but I couldn't hit that without breaks and position switches, and I was about desperate to cum by them. Point being, she was extremely close to overstimulation, her eyes wide and glassy, looking at me with awed love as her body trembled almost violently under me even after the last orgasm let her down.

To avoid a painful crash, I released my will and magic, and grunted deeply as a tsunami of pleasure swept me away in a flood of rapturous ecstasy. Intense just didn't cover that orgasm, or any orgasm when I'd been edging myself for so long with magic. The payoff was huge in pleasure, as my mind was blasted apart by that wave and my body locked up and felt tossed about in the pleasures of emptying myself a pulse at a time into my sexy shifter mate.

Of course, she joined me one last time, as my orgasm triggered one of her own, as she shared that pleasure and our mind's spun in the depths of pleasure as we were overwhelmed.

She was shaking, and sharp shocks of after-pleasure made her whole body jump violently. She kissed me softly, her whole body shaking.

"You okay."

She nodded, "Just give me a minute."

Right, shifter recovery.

She asked, "So, no saggy tits?"

I laughed, "Yes, and that pert and supple ass will be perfect forever too. Nice and silky on my face, when I bury it there. So don't worry about using bras, ever."

She giggled naughtily. "It seems really shallow, but please do that?"

I nodded, "Of course. I'd be happy to bury my face in your ass."

She glared.

I laughed, "You know I will, anything for you, love."

She tilted her head, "We'll need lube too, in about a hundred and fifty years."

I snorted, "We have time then, to stop at Walgreens, is what you're saying."

She stuck her tongue out playfully, "Yes."

I grinned, "I love you, Cass. I wish you could stay forever too, but I'll love you with all my heart and take joy in you every day that we have. Two centuries of time aren't shabby."

We kissed for quite a while then, melty and sweet kisses, and some more passionate than others. I had a feeling it wouldn't be our last conversation on the matter. I'd decided not to let that limit have me borrowing grief from the future, but I'd forgotten there were two of us. I suspected she'd need to be reassured from time to time. Either way, she was my mate, there was no undoing it, and I wouldn't even if I wanted to. Which I didn't, want to that is.

She rolled us over at that point, and we went one more round with her riding me hard and fast. She took control in bed about twenty-five percent of the time, and she was a goddess riding me when she did. I just enjoyed the view of her swaying tits, warm eyes, her athletic body's sensual movements, and the pleasure her paradise was having on mine.

When we finished, I used a spell to clean us up, and then we shifted to fox again to run back to the house, and our awaiting dinner.

Dakota and a few other shifters joined us at dinner. It was both a celebration of sorts at our peaceful agreements between clans, and our welcome in the western half of the United States. It was also a farewell party of sorts, since after dinner we'd be catching an early rest to hit the road right after midnight.

My three mistresses sat on the couch, while the rest of us managed to fit six around a table built for four. It was a bit cozy, as I was touching both Cassidy and Dakota in several places merely to move. Now that the doubts were behind us, I was a lot more confident in my estimation of Dakota being a good leader and as good a person as she could realistically be under the weight of that responsibility.

She was in short, good people, if slightly terrifying when the need for it arrived.

To be fair, no more merciless than Mistress Katrina was when danger came to her clan. It was why we had to kill Jia after all, and further it made sense. We couldn't win wholly defensively. Katrina would never start a war, but she'd sure as hell finish one when it got started by another.

Shifters took food seriously, so there wasn't much talk until the meal started to wind down and everyone was working on seconds.

Dakota said, "The elders are willing to meet you, should you return to our land once business is settled. They would also be willing to share lore I believe, and help you decide upon a balanced approach to a vampire and body mage clan."

I nodded, "That's very generous. I'm not sure I need to know how to make either shifters or vampires however. If our body mage children don't fall for one of the current vampires in the clan, then when they find the one meant for them my mistress can have them converted by vampire turn.

"Plus, if I did it, then the vampire would see me as its master, which wouldn't be right. Katrina rules our clan, and always will."

Dakota smiled, "I see. Wise of you. But there is other lore that can be shared. I'm sure you were never taught the advanced lore of the Kotch coven, just all the basic spells that every member knows and must learn to earn the title of mage. But there is more the masters and mistresses know, as does their inner circle of leadership. There is much besides making shifters and vampires they can teach you."

"I'm honored."

Dakota nodded, "As for those two spells, there is also no harm in learning a skill that you never plan to use. The future is an unknown and murky thing at times, and knowledge should never be refused. Not even for your humble reasons."

Katrina said, "Thank you. I am sure we'll take you up on that invitation in the future, once things play out and settle down with Miyashita and Song."

We moved on to lighter subjects then, and just chatted for a while, until our hosts said goodnight and farewell. We retired for our usual hijinks in bed, which had me blissed out, fully sated, and ready for sleep by the time I took care of all of them.

Things were looking up, and unsure at the same time, as one danger faded the next one in line took its place. It was what had to be done to secure or future, and hopefully a lasting if wary peace. Forever was far too much to ask, but I wouldn't turn down a decade or two without someone trying to take our lives. Especially with four children on the way.

Still, I wouldn't shy away from what was required.