Blood Servant Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I just hoped Jia didn't know we were coming for her, though realistically I knew we weren't nearly that lucky. Especially since Katrina had all but said it would happen, when she honorably declared war and her intentions just a little over ten days ago.

Chapter Five

The road passed by with a limited view of pavement, rare rear headlights, and the bright stars and moon overhead. The radio was on low and playing a nineteen fifties and sixties XM station. The hazard of falling for immortal women I supposed, but at least the tunes were catchy.

I was in the back seat with my arms around Regina and Alexa, while Katrina was driving with Cassidy in the passenger seat. Regina seemed satisfied leaning against me, but Alexa's hand never stilled on my leg, and she kept giving me warm and gooey please kiss me looks. Not to be confused with come fuck me looks. Still, I quite enjoyed teasing her full just short of pouty lips whenever she felt the need, which had been four times just the first hour we'd been on the road. I also returned the favor of her caressing and roaming fingertips.

We were all dressed fairly casually for an all-night drive, shorts for me, Alexa, and Katrina, while Cassidy had on a casual yellow sundress with white accents and Katrina had on a skirt and halter top.

"Anyone else feel really relaxed?"

Katrina chuckled, "Yes, not being hunted while driving is a nice change, enjoy it while it lasts though. I'm sure we'll be spotted sooner or later, even using a new phone and cash transactions. Do we have a stopping place yet?"

Yeah, we were avoiding hotels and going for a stealth approach. Hopefully it would succeed this time, without the enemy having our hair. Not to mention it was a vampire clan, so even if they did have our hair it wouldn't do them a damned bit of good. Although, Miyashita was probably looking out for us as well. It was a good and logical bet what we were doing, not hard for the enemy to deduce our plans, but I doubted that Saori would take it on faith that we'd leave her for Dakota's one-month demand to present herself for execution.

Which meant both clans were still at least looking for us, even if Saori wouldn't risk her last ten mages to fight us she wouldn't blink an eye at giving Jia a head's up.

Regina replied, "Yes, a furnished rental that's on the market right now. About thirty minutes past St. Louis. We should make it that far in five and a half hours. I got a place lined up just past Pittsburg Pennsylvania for tomorrow night too, which is over a nine-hour drive. That's about three hours to go to get to Jia's in Brooklyn. Chinatown. Which is good, because it will leave us most of the night to get the hell out of there and head south once we take out their leader."

Cassidy interjected, "Also good because the shifter guards will all be deeply asleep at that time. We'll only have to worry about avoiding Jia's fifteen subordinate vampires. Though if Jia is at one of her businesses and not her mansion, it might not be easy to track her down."

Katrina said, "I'll have Calina put our best spy on it that night. They'll be able to follow and then tell us where she is. Unless she uses strong evasion techniques, I don't want them getting too close again. If they lose her then we'll wait and be patient."

Alexa replied, "That sounds like a good plan. Planning?"

Katrina smiled at the rearview mirror, "Tomorrow. Tonight, I want everyone to consider a way to get in stealthily, avoid killing as many vampires left in the clan as possible while taking down Jia. It won't be easy. We'll hash over it all during our all-night drive tomorrow."

Regina asked, "Are we really going back west when it all settles down?"

Assuming we were still alive, was left off, but clearly in Regina's tone.

Katrina nodded, "Absolutely. The stronger our mate is the stronger the clan is. I already love my child, but I'm also a leader, and I can't ignore the fact that four body mages in a mixed clan with vampires will make us extremely strong. We need that magic lore if we're to be our best. We also need to always exhibit restraint and hit our enemies equally. Just our power will intimidate the other clans enough. What will also help there, is letting them know and convincing them that the Azure and Becenti clans will ensure we don't abuse it.

"They're friends I believe, but they're also clearly the balance on our power, and will remove us if they think we have designs on ruling other clans which would spark another supernatural world war in time. Which is another reason beyond power and knowledge for visiting again. I have no doubt our Gregory's integrity, principles, heart, and ambitions will impress the council of seven elders, and once known and befriended it'll be harder for things to go wrong. Or for misunderstandings to happen. Right now, they only have third party impressions from Dakota."

Regina smiled, "That's why you're the boss. I didn't think of any of that other stuff."

Katrina's lips twitched.

Alexa snickered, "He's blushing like a schoolgirl at her first dance back here."

I cleared my throat, manfully I might add, "Love you too, Katrina."

Alexa wasn't wrong, my Katrina's belief and faith in me was a potent thing, unshakeable and certain. Which was humbling. Katrina also wasn't wrong, since I had no ambitions for ruling the world. I was far from perfect however, my ambitions laid in family, protecting and possessing them, and on the personal side. Even my professional ambitions laid in taking care of my mistresses and being the best blood servant in existence. I'd do anything for them, order or not.

Alexa gave me a teasing look, and I kissed her until she was breathless. Not sure how that was revenge, it really wasn't, but I had fun doing it. When that was finished, Regina got in on that action, but that was as far as it went. Teasing touches and occasional kisses, it wasn't about sex, but about the warm feelings and intimacy that had grown extremely potent over the last week.

It'd taken me three weeks to fall for my Katrina. But that was also while getting over being a captive, while conflictedly grieving over my clan and parents, and I hadn't known Katrina at all on day one. When I took Alexa and Regina to bed, I was already friends with them, happy with my new life and place in it, and quite taken with both of them. Already affectionate, compassionate to their needs, and I desired to placate them all.

Point being, only a week or not, we'd spent almost every moment of every day of that week together, and the magical bonds we'd formed made falling in love even easier. I was proud to be their blood servant and lover.

In short, I was fairly sure I was in love with them already. Not as strong as my love for Cassidy or Katrina, but that deepening of our love to equal the other two wouldn't take long. Time would see to that. I also loved them all differently, because they were different.

My love was laced with more protectiveness for Regina, because she was the neediest and most vulnerable of the four. For my shifter there was a lot more possessiveness, because she needed to be possessed by her mate. Though of course, I felt both those emotions to one extent or another for all the women I loved.

Katrina, more adoration than the others, she was truly a goddess in my eyes and the wisest and most regal woman I'd ever met. While for my sarcastic and steadfast Alexa my love for her was endlessly patient and accepting of her surprisingly clingy personality outside of bed.

The rest of the night passed with playful banter, and similar conversations to the one we just had. There were also long periods of comfortable silence, as we all tried to figure out how to make Jia fight us without taking down a lot more of her vampires. Another concern is I suspected several of them that she'd held back were probably older than Katrina as well, just not seven times as old like Jia.

It'd be a dangerous and complicated task, but I refused to accept that we'd lose anyone, even if in my mind I knew it was a distinct possibility.

There were also a whole lot more of those sweet kisses before we stopped for the daylight.

The place we stayed at was a four-bedroom two story ranch that had to be over two thousand square feet. It was decorated and furnished well with wood floors and darker stained wood furniture, as well as leather couches. It wasn't that bad actually, just a light layer of dust and it smelled like it'd been aired out recently. A few spells took care of the dust, and it made the air really fresh. It didn't take long to get fresh sheets on the bed and towels in the bathroom with conjuration, which I took from the ranch house we'd used last week.

The ladies must've arranged it amongst themselves to split my time, but don't ask me when since I was always around them. Maybe when Cassidy and I had taken a run in the afternoon the day before. Regardless, Regina took me in hand and led me to the second bedroom and queen-sized bed, while the other three went to the master bedroom. Regina and I had hardly ever been completely alone during our loving, Alexa was always there, either as part of our wicked threesome, or as voyeuristic and loving company.

Regina looked so lovely, with her long light blonde straight hair flowing down her body like silken liquid sunlight. Her sparkling blue eyes were as always captivating, and she had a sweet vulnerable loving look in her eyes in that moment, even as she was in charge. The cute adorable hot beauty of her face as ever brought up conflicting instincts and desires, to protect, and to ravish.

She was always in charge in the bedroom, and me of her outside of it.

Her body, as I'd mentioned before, was pure sinful delights and wickedly alluring curves. With her height at just five foot three, her bountiful rounded D cups looked impossibly big and proud over her flat stomach and mouthwateringly thin waist. Then her body flared out to rounded hips, and a juicy yet supplely firm heart shaped ass I could stick my face in happily for hours to worship. Her light tanned complexion just short of fair was mouthwatering perfection and flawless.

"Mistress," I said softly in awed admiration as I caressed her cheek, and then slowly started to strip off her skirt and halter top, while she stared into my eyes silently. I could sense her emotions were vulnerable, adoring, and more than a little lustful at the same time. She looked a little overwhelmed.

My own shirt and shorts quickly followed, along with my shoes and socks.

I was already rock hard.

The moment hung there for a second, as I waited for her orders, for her to tell me what she wanted, or to assume a position on the bed and give me a come fuck me look, but she just looked dazedly at me with a potent mix of emotions in her I could scarcely describe. Among the usual lust, affection, and warmth toward me, she was also feeling anxiety for some reason I couldn't discern.

I took a chance and scooped her up and brought her over to the bed, and I laid her down gently. I joined her then, and kissed her lovely silken lips, drawing a sweet moan from her mouth as her hands softly and tentatively caressed my chest. We kissed like that for almost a full minute, warm and gentle, with a simmering cauldron of lust just beneath the surface. I got lost in that kiss, I'm not ashamed of that, completely subsumed by my mistress and my wonder in her.

Her skin was delicious, as I kissed off her lips and down her neck. She let out the sweetest sigh I think I'd ever heard, and I took my time with it. If she was going to let me worship her body as I willed for the first time, then I was going to wallow in it and enjoy every sensual and intimate moment of it.

She arched her back slightly as I eventually made my way to her breasts, her body potently responsive to every touch of my fingertips and lips on her supple and perfectly ripe body. She moaned sweetly in need, while I teased her breasts, kissing my way around the tops, sides, and the sensitive bottoms while avoiding her nipples.

Her sweet gasp when I finally relented and took a nipple into my mouth firmly was worth every teasing preceding moment.

The only words she spoke out loud during that time was my name, sometimes with a voice laced with desire and need, and sometimes in soft affection or breathless sensual wonder. I used everything I'd ever learned about foreplay that night, and actually got her to cum just from playing with her breasts. Her sweet pants and trembles excited me past reason, but I just pushed my own needs down as I kissed my way further down her body.

She was soaked for me when I arrived, literally, with dewed drops of liquid arousal along her juicy labia and even running dirty rivulets on her thighs. Her whole body jumped, and her hands gripped my hair hard as I took a long and gently lick along her labia, collecting that liquid ecstasy on the tip of my tongue. It made me moan deeply in enjoyment as I loved her taste, and the way she started to squirm for me while I went to work.

I was patient, and I made her cum on my tongue once before I even started to stretch her out by penetrating her with my fingertips. I loved her with my mouth and hands for quite a while, pulling out two more orgasms that were far more potent than the first two, and had her screaming my name between wild pants.

She was so sexy.

I slowly kissed my way back up her body, not letting it cool too much, but long enough that she recovered from the potent orgasms. She was more than wound up for more with my soft butterfly kisses and strokes of my fingertips up her body.

I looked deeply into her eyes, which was so painfully intimate, baring my soul and emotions to her through the bond, as I pushed my cock into her readied paradise. I'd done such a good job of getting her ready to enjoy sex with my fat cock, that even my fat ten-inch cock slid right in. Well, the first three inches, anyway.

Her eyes were wide, she was breathy, and she looked so beautiful and vulnerable as I worked my way into her body. Her own body rocked slightly below me, to meet my every gentle thrust with one of her own, while her eyes looked up into mine filled with wonder, bliss, and again, that deep vulnerability I'd never seen there before. I'd known she was vulnerable, but she was as scared by what we were doing as she was obviously thrilled and on top of the world.

"I love you, mistress."

Perhaps saying I loved her for the first time, as our bodies became flush and my cock was fully buried in her hot and snug sheath wasn't the best time. But for that moment it was perfect, as her eyes widened, and her sex quivered around me as her body gave me a gentle milking grind seemingly of its own accord.

She said sweetly, "I love you too, Greg," her voice so thick with emotion that I wasn't surprised to see the unshed tears appear in her eyes. She molded herself to me as we shared a loving kiss for quite a while, as her body finished getting accustomed to my invasion. It was endless, pure paradise, her lips so sweet on mine and the feeling of my cock in her body's embrace added to the sensations of pleasure and warmth teasing my body.

We made love then for the first time. We'd gone soft and slow, full of affection before, but with the verbal admission of our love, and the mélange of overpowering feelings we shared with each other, meant it was deeper and far more poignant than ever before. Every tiny movement of our bodies was an eternity of pleasure all its own, as I lost myself in her eyes, and I knew my eyes and what she saw in them had her just as enthralled and vulnerable as I felt.

The pleasure of it was exquisite, intense beyond description. The gentle thrills of physical pleasure from our bodies movements merely aiding and lifting the emotional and sensual bonds of love between us, which was the true cause of our rise to ecstasy. It was a slow delicious buildup, and took nearly twenty minutes, but when the moment came it was profound beyond my comprehension.

When she came for me, it was likely the most potent orgasm I'd ever extracted from her body, and she absolutely soaked our middles as she lost herself in the ecstasy and never looked away from my eyes. So very precious and beautiful, as she came for me. Her body twitched and trembled powerfully, and I let myself join her in ecstasy as she rolled into a second orgasm, and I filled her up with my seed.

The overwhelming pleasure stormed through my body and mind, and the world splintered apart around me in its intensity. The only thing grounding me while my body was wracked in pleasure, was her loving eyes and the feeling of her body embracing my cock, as it eagerly accepted and milked my liquid bliss.

She sniffled as she came down, "I love you, Greg. I... that was... perfect."

I smiled, "So are you, sweet love."

Her lips twitched.

I said, "Sweet love, sweet tits, it's all the same to me."

She giggled, "Liar."

"What was that?" I asked, as I pulled out, rolled off her, and then pulled her tightly against my side.

She let out a sweet sigh of contentment as she put her head on my shoulder, while I started to caress her lower back and tease the ends of her hair.

"What?"

I just looked at her, and she blushed.

"The nervousness?"

I nodded.

She sighed softly, "My need to be in charge in bed. It's not just my true personality, though that is a part of it. And I will still be in charge in bed most of the time. But it's also out of fear of loss of control in bed... because of the past. They didn't treat me well at all, and I'm not as strong as the others. Alexa likes being controlled, she owns what they did to us over the centuries, and revels in being your obedient submissive in the bedroom. She even likes it when you get nasty and demanding, and she even takes joy and safety in you during those wicked moments. I... can't do that, but I wanted to try to give you everything, because I love you and trust you.

"Even Katrina has a give and take with you, but she won't allow any kinky games lest it remind her of being debased by our old master. I wanted to try. Gods, Greg. You were so gentle, sweet, and attentive. You made me feel worshipped and adored. I... hadn't been expecting that, and the first time I let you take the lead you made love to me, and when you admitted the love you felt for me out loud. It undid me."

I kissed her softly, "Whatever you need, love. All of you are incredibly strong. Bent, but never broken, and you all deal with it in different ways. Alexa's not much different, she's just a control freak out of bed. Different coping mechanisms."

She deflected partially, saying with humor, "I thought for sure you'd have gone for a titty fuck. I know you want to, as often as you take Alexa's and cum all over her face and tits."

I snickered, "I'll survive, maybe I'm just waiting for you to order me to fuck your sweet tits. Seriously though? I won't say I don't enjoy the hell out of that, because I do, but I also do it because it's what Alexa needs sometimes. She needs to be dominated in bed nonviolently, and she loves the way my cum feels on her body and heats her skin. It's not all about me, when I go for that."

She asked, "So?"

I said, "If you wouldn't like it, I wouldn't want to do it. I'm sure your silky and warm cleavage would feel physically amazing, but if you didn't enjoy the sensations and me doing it, it would kill the mood for me."

She nipped at my shoulder, and then kissed it softly, "Love you too."

She slid on top of my body, and she impaled herself in one go. She was more than ready for it after twenty minutes of making love, and her body stretched tautly and eagerly around me as she took me in with one powerful thrust that made us both gasp in pleasure.

She smiled, "I'll think about it. If nothing else I think I would enjoy feeling the sensations of your cock slide between my tits if only for your enjoyment and pleasure. It just... triggers a lot of bad memories to consider, so I need some time to work it out. I want to work it out."

1...34567...15