Blood Servant Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She leaned down and whispered in my ear, "And I've never felt safer with anyone, or more loved, than the moment you loved me so beautifully."

My cock twitched hard. Damned perverted thing.

She smirked playfully, with a naughty tinkle in her eyes, "I knew you wanted my sweet tits."

I laughed. It was just true, on a shallow level, but everything else I said was true as well. After all, her tits were a work of art.

I reached up and started to play with them shamelessly, which drew a moan of pleasure from her lips. Then for our second round she rode me like a goddess unleashed, with wanton abandon as she twerked her hips the full length of my fat ten-inch cock. Slamming her body down on mine several times a second, as her upper body stayed relatively still so I could continue to play with her naughty tits.

The raw lustful need was explosive, as if after we'd expressed our love so poignantly it was satisfied to simmer in the background, and we got down to pure physical needs, instincts, and our deep attraction to one another's bodies. She was a goddess above me, and as they say she rode me hard and put me away wet. She came at least eight times, but maybe more. Some of her orgasms were suspiciously long, so I suspected they might've been roll over consecutives.

Regardless, each time she came for me I took over, gripped her hips, and slammed up into her to strengthen and lengthen her orgasm.

I only relented when she begged for my sperm with her eyes, and I let go of my will and let my body be swept away by a tornado of bliss that howled through my mind and lashed through my body. I came so hard the edge of my vision was blurry, and I lost myself in her sparkling blue eyes as I pumped rope after rope of hot cum into her womb.

She collapsed next to me twitching violently in aftershocks of pleasure, with a smile so wide on her face it almost made me chuckle.

She said breathily, "Get Alexa in here? Once you sate her then you'll go to Cassidy and Katrina and spend the night in their bed. Tomorrow night you get Cassidy alone, and eventually end up in Alexa's and my bed."

"Yes, mistress."

She bit her lip, "Your perfect."

I snorted, "Said the goddess to the most well-fucked man in creation."

She giggled naughtily, "Liar."

I tilted my head, "Not a lie, but I take your point. It's love and family that has me so enamored of all of you. And why I take pride in taking care of you all. My life has never been so rich."

She kissed me softly.

I kind of pushed a needy emotion of desire at Alexa, which was enough to do the job of tipping her off that we were done.

She said, "At home we'll do our sleep and wake up orgies, where everyone watches everyone. But at nights when we get home from the club, we'll also be starting them with alternating one on one time, where we each get you alone one early morning in four, for a time before the other three join. You know, our early morning, early afternoon."

That made sense, things were only split further on the road because we didn't have a bed that could fit five of us. No doubt, there'd also be other random hookups throughout the day, but not all that many of them once we were back to working.

I said half teasingly, "My pleasure to serve, mistress."

She giggled, "I just bet it is."

Our conversation ended as Alexa arrived. A blood servant's job was never done, and I got to work sating my black-haired goddess. I told her to sit on my face, while she got me ready for her with her mouth. Alexa as always, was quite eager to do my bidding in the bed. The night was just getting started...

Chapter Six

Katrina asked, "Any thoughts about the upcoming confrontation?"

It was the next night in the car, and Cassidy and I had just finished our breakfast. We hadn't been on the road for a long time yet, maybe thirty minutes or so. That night Alexa was driving, with Regina in the passenger seat. So I had Cassidy and Katrina draped on either side, which was nice.

I replied, "Yes. I think I should enhance my speed and perception, but nothing and no one else. It's a zero-sum game. My enhancing you all further through the bond would only burn through my magic faster. Magic I'm going to need to maintain the protective shields against physical strikes that are also reactive and going to be pulling magic for incineration responses."

Katrina nodded, "Good point, since you can't enhance us enough to take down Jia in a straight fight, all your resources should go into protecting us, and killing anyone that manages to hit us through the reactive shield."

I said, "It also might be better stealth wise and to avoid facing sixteen vampires to hit Jia in transit either to or from one of her businesses."

Regina pouted, "He stole my idea. It's likely in that case we'd only be facing one to three more vampires, and as he said avoiding the rest of the clan. Like we all take the same car to our club, while the rest of the clan takes their own cars."

Alexa interjected, "I agree, that would be the best option for avoiding heavy collateral damage to their already heavily weakened clan numbers."

I cleared my throat, "If we took them totally by surprise, I could just use the incinerate a gas tank spell. Then we wouldn't have to fight her at all, nothing could survive one of those explosions."

Katrina tilted her head, "Are you shielding our car?"

I laughed, "Yes, and for the rest of our lives, whenever we're inside one."

Katrina nodded, "Assume we don't get that lucky. New York is a busy place at all hours, with their four am bar closings. We can't blow up her car if it's in heavy traffic, in the middle of Brooklyn. What then?"

I cleared my throat, "Well, I'm the bait. Hopefully she'll just go for one of us right off the bat."

Alexa said, "If we can't hit her on the move, the second-best thing would be at a business. She has multiple operations to cover, and only fifteen vamps to help. Probably the least amount she needs to maintain all of her operations, which is likely why she held that many back from joining the original hunt. So, she'd either be alone or with a minimum escort, just like in a car, when at one of her business interests. The worst place to try and take her would be at the mansion, unless all the other vampires are out on business, then it might work."

Cassidy interjected, "Yes, but as soon as the alarm was given, we'd also have to deal with their shifter pack, who'd wake up to defend their mistress."

Alexa nodded, "That's part of why it's the worst place. But there's a chance Jia is at the mansion, and letting her people run the business, as she focuses on rebuilding the clan. We might not have a choice."

Katrina said, "All good points. We'll go with that order of preferred attack points. Hopefully, our spy will have good news for us when we wake up tomorrow. I also don't like using you as bait, Gregory. Your shield might take the punch, and kill her, but then you'll have all that momentum to abate. Whatever your flying body hits might just take down your shield."

I frowned, "True, I can enhance my toughness too, at a slight loss to my shields."

Katrina nodded, "Or we can make sure she sees me first. Blunt trauma won't do anything irreversible to me if I get punched into a brick wall, or a vehicle, while it could kill you."

I sighed, "I don't like it, but you're not wrong. We could also find a mob sniper and compel them to take her out from a quarter mile away."

Katrina shook her head, "Good thought, but there are rules. We're not supposed to involved humans at all in our fights. Spies are okay, but a sniper taking a shot at one of us would have to be sent by a human we angered, not one of us. It's something we can try, a couple of my vampires are great shots, but that's a last resort plan."

"Rules?" it was the first I was learning of that.

Alexa explained, "Think like the Geneva convention defines the rules of war that countries should adhere to, and most do. Things could get crazy without it. Imagine me showing up at a military base and compelling a drone strike to destroy her mansion and her whole clan. It's... a box better left unopened, we face each other with our own abilities, cunning, and power."

"Okay, that sounds sane, so I won't argue."

Regina giggled.

Katrina said, "There aren't that many. Don't involve the humans in clan disagreements or skirmishes. We're also forbidden to acquire weapons that are restricted to the military. No RPGs, missiles, or bunker busters, or heavier ordnance. Even if they are tappable on the black market. Like Alexa said, it ensures a relatively even playing field where our skills and cunning gives us a chance to win based on our tactics, surprise, and preparation.

"It's not a hard rule, but we also tend to keep our word and our agreements when given. It was only your existence that caused Jia and Saori to discard their honor in fear. We also declare our intentions, much like when I declared war on Jia and the Song vampire clan until either she or I were dead. Part of that is also the fact none of us wish to be assassinated without warning, despite our great power and influence over the world around us.

"The rest is custom and tradition. No entering the territory of other clans without an invitation or calling ahead for permission, just being one example."

I grunted, "So that's why those witnesses were so pissed off?"

Katrina nodded, "Exactly. It made them wonder if the eastern clans' word could be trusted in their agreements. Once you break your word once, trust is almost impossible to earn again in our world. We all in the end, are dictators of our clans. The only hold on our ambition internally is our own compassion and principles, and of course, the other clans keep us in our territory."

That made sense, a person in ultimate authority of their clan that went back on their word would be impossible to trust ever again. Simply because there were no checks on their ambition save going to war against them, which despite recent history wasn't all that common in the supernatural world. Small skirmishes perhaps, but things had escalated greatly in the last seven weeks and two days.

Supernaturals were far more likely to be abused by their leaders, than other clans. I was proud that my mistress was a beneficent dictator of the clan, though not soft, just not abusive and forceful as to their duties.

Killing Jia was actual a deescalating move, and one the other clans wouldn't bat an eye at, and even take comfort in it happening. That Katrina wasn't a clan killer like Miyashita had been. Especially since a reasonable argument could be made to take out the entire clan.

It was all very complicated, and I was sure there were layers of subtlety I didn't know about.

Katrina stole a warm kiss, and I felt a little dazed as it broke. Her expressive dark chocolate eyes were beguiling beyond belief. I loved all my lover's eyes, and Regina's sparkling blue ones were a close second to as enthralling, but I admitted only deep in my heart that Katrina's had something extra in them I couldn't even define. Of course, they all mesmerized me with them during sex, especially making love, but Mistress Katrina could mesmerize me with her eyes while talking about toilet paper.

Her lips twitched, "I love when you look at me like that."

I said softly, "Good thing, because I don't think I can stop, mistress."

I have to admit, my voice was filled with awed adoration as I'd said that.

She chuckled sweetly and snuggled into my side.

"I think we've got a good enough idea on what options we have, and which ones are better. We'll make more definitive plans tomorrow night an hour out of Brooklyn, when our spy feeds us all the intel on what Jia got up to tonight and where she is tomorrow. We'll pick the best plan and get down to the brass tacks."

Alexa replied, "Agreed," and while no one else did no one objected either.

"Anything new going on at home?"

Alexa shook her head, "The two additional businesses are being set up, and the six others like us that are left are still looking for replacement blood servants they could come to love. The other two, they took them to the club tonight, and they have most of their will, so that's a good sign at least."

Regina chimed in, "The first two bites on the website came in. Two of the escorts have dates this week, and the money we make from both will more than pay for the initial outlay of cash, and also handle the website fees for over a year. We're already in the black for year one, anything else that comes in is gravy."

Katrina nodded against my shoulder, "That's good to hear. The club?"

Alexa said, "Busy as ever, and slightly higher than this time last year."

Regina asked, "What about our authors?"

Alexa giggled, "They're already advertising and getting ready to self-publish. Apparently, they'd already been doing it as a hobby for years, in their spare time, but they were too afraid of asking permission to publish from Andrei. From what I understand they're hard at work on the sequels. Urban fantasy type stuff, and sexy."

"Vampire novels?"

Alexa snorted, "Vampires are old and tired in pop culture. No author worth their salt would put out a vampire novel these days. No, they're writing a story that mixes fae, Egyptian, and Greek mythology, with a twist."

It sounded interesting, though I doubted I'd get the time to read them. My mistresses kept me pretty busy, which isn't a complaint.

Katrina gasped, and took in a deep steadying breath.

I looked at her with mock surprise, "How did that happen?" Pretending my wandering hand teasing her pussy through her wet panties and far up her skirt was not of my doing. It was her own fault, for wearing a sexy and short red skirt.

She bit her lip, and melted against me, as her legs spread wider in invitation. A clear green light to delight my fingertips as much as I wanted, if I ever saw one.

So I did. My right hand got in on the action too, as Cassidy was more than willing to indulge my need to pleasure my mates. As for my pleasure, it wasn't even a thing, I just wanted to make them cum for me.

It was a good night on the road, relaxing, and I wasn't sure if we were spotted by the enemy or not. But if they knew we were coming there was no indication of it. I'd also swear that Alexa twiddled Regina to orgasm at one point, while driving, but they were extremely subtle about it.

As for me, concerned about my own pleasure or not, my mates took care of me with sure hands and playful mouths, after I'd gotten both of them off several times. Car sex was awesome, and given my mate's nymphomaniac libidos, it was honestly more a way to pass the time than anything else, while we were otherwise on a boring road trip between conversations.

The small house we stopped at near dawn was furnished, but not nearly as nice as the last place. It was also a small two-bedroom ranch, which was fine and more than big enough for the five of us, as we settled in for the day's sleep and I took care of all my duties with delight in my heart.

We were about an hour away from Chinatown in Brooklyn which had one of the largest in the world. Katrina had been on the phone for a solid ten minutes with our spy, and eventually hung up.

Katrina said, "Good news and bad news. The good news is thirteen of the vampires are away from the clan mansion running their illegal businesses. The bad news is they don't think Jia has left the mansion once the last week, and she's been rebuilding the coven, one turn a night, from among their various blood servants. She also has the last two vampires with her, which the spy thinks are very old, though not nearly as old as Jia.

"At a guess, her two personal guards and lovers. Apparently, she's too rough in bed for a human to survive the experience. She umm, drinks, and then has a threesome where she takes both her guards on at once, either DP, or split roast."

I shook my head, "How could the spy know that?"

Katrina said, "Miniature quadcopter, looking in their windows. Last night, and part of tonight. I couldn't even imagine doing something like that, one man's enough for me."

Regina teased Alexa, "I can wear a strap-on, if you want to try it out?"

I snorted, which earned me a blushing glare from my gorgeous dark-haired goddess.

Katrina's lips twitched, "Not judging, if done in respect and love, even for fun. I just suspect there's no true love involved. She drinks and then ruts with her bodyguards. That's... Umm, that's why she thinks they're older, at least a thousand, because Jia gets really rough. Rough enough that not only would a human die, but a younger vampire would at least temporarily break."

Yeah, I wasn't touching that one.

Katrina said, "Anyway, that makes things harder. Greg's shields are enough to take out Jia alone safely, but two punches or kicks from thousand-year-old vampires just might ensure that Jia's punch breaks through the shield and kills one of us. The ten newborn vampires shouldn't be a huge problem, but they'll be an additional complication.

"She probably plans another twenty turns to regain her numbers, but that's not an issue we have to worry about outside of the fact it means she won't be leaving the mansion again for at least twenty days. We can't afford to wait that long.

"There's also the pack, if we set off an alarm when we breach the estate grounds, they'll be up and ready to face us too.

"I can't just challenge her either, leader to leader, because then I couldn't use Gregory's reactive shield. All the other clans would turn on us if I cheated during a one on one challenge. So how do we work our way around those issues?"

Regina replied, "Don't get caught sneaking in, and be ready to run like hell if Greg says he's low on magic."

Alexa nodded, "Simply put, but essentially the way to go. We need to know where Jia is, and breach the window of that room. Then as soon as she hits someone and dies, we run like our asses are on fire to spare the rest."

Katrina said, "It's a start. But likely she'll be in her quarters, turning another human to vampire when we get there. Her guards will be there, to take the edge off as the blood exchange process of the turn heats her blood and need for sex. Maybe with even one more blood servant or new vampire to slake the lust of the one being turned.

"So even if we succeed in the stealth portion of the mission, and avoid drawing in shifters and newborn vampires, we'll still be facing odds that will see one of us dead with those guards present."

I suggested, "We could wait until they're fucking and distracted. The drain on my shields will be much less, if you hit the guards instead of the other way around. Your punches would deliver the incinerate portion of the spell. It wouldn't drain my magic through the protective part of the shield at all."

Regina smirked, "You just want to see her taking too cocks. She's incredibly beautiful, you know. Her tits are almost as good as my sweet tits."

Yeah, I imagined she was exotic as well, at least for me with her being from the east. There was no doubt in my mind she'd been picked by her original master vampire for the same reasons my exquisitely beautiful lovers were, not to mention the other thirty vampires in our clan who were all hot as hell perfect tens, in their own ways.

It was just the truth of things, and how vampires were made. Especially the female ones with a male master. More proof to that in my mind was Jia's comments during their conversation last week. When she'd said it was a shame to kill Katrina when she'd just finally gotten free from her abusive master. It wasn't a tone of pity she'd used, but something Jia knew and understood in full measure that had given her tone of voice an edge of compassionate regret.

As if they were kindred souls of a sort, joined by that experience.

1...45678...15