Blood Servant Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Of course, Jia's asshole master had died a very long time ago, but that didn't mean she couldn't relate.

Point being, I had no doubt she was hot as hell, and exotic to boot. That didn't matter, she needed to die anyway. It was our lives measured against hers, and self-defense was a right all possessed. She'd condemned the four of us to die, and she'd put thirty vampires in a joint hunting team to see it done. She still had to see it done, which is why we were going to kill her first, before going home. Four, because Cassidy hadn't been included in that threat. Just Katrina, her inner circle, and me.

Regina had also been joking, and just teasing me like she had Alexa with the strap-on idea. Honestly, that one was a whole lot more tempting to me, at least on a shallow level, if Alexa really was curious and wanted to try it that is.

Katrina replied, "Waiting would be too risky, right next to the mansion we'll be sure to be caught and facing the whole house. If she doesn't already know we'll be there in an hour. At a thousand years old, they'd be less than twice as fast as me. Two and a half times faster than Alexa and Regina."

"Assuming they're not older, or younger."

Katrina nodded, "We don't have all that much information about their clan, and vampire ages. I don't like to gamble, but there's a good chance they'll depend on their toughness, and just take the punch in anticipation of punching our heads into a bloody mist with a counterattack we can't block. If at least one of them does that, then Greg's power should get us through the rest."

I added, "As long as they don't dodge the strike altogether it would work even if they blocked, because they'd be taking on the force of the hit even if on their arms, which would trigger the reactive shields."

Alexa smiled, "Alright, and if it all goes tits up?"

Katrina sighed, "We run, figure out our next steps from a distance, and try again. The only problem is we'd never outrun Jia if she decides to put in the effort to catch us."

Katrina took a deep breath, "Alright, here's the plan. We jump in the window, you four go after the guards in a rush. That might make them act defensively and block only against two attackers until their mind catches up. One hit by any of you four, to either of them without taking a counterattack on your shields, will seal all their fates. Even two times faster, they won't be able to dodge both of you at once, they'll have to block one of you at least.

"It's a risk, but it should stack the odds in our favor. Of course, I'm also counting on Jia bitch slapping me across the room when I try to hit her, which will finish her off. Then we run, before the newborns and shifters can rouse and respond, and long before the vampires out on business return to the mansion."

We all exchanged glances, then nodded. Life was risk, and even though the thought of one of them dying left me feeling empty and unable to draw breath, it was a risk we had to take. Had taken before, with all the risks during the hunt.

And who knows, it might even work.

Chapter Seven

The mansion was walled, and there were cameras, pressure plate sensors near the walls, as well as motion sensors in the trees. It was in Brooklyn, so the grounds weren't very large, but they were large enough to take a few seconds to cross the backyard.

The spy had also texted Katrina pictures of where Jia was, turning a new vampire with her two guards present, and as Katrina had suggested might be possible, a fifth person there to ease the lust of the one being turned.

The room was large, with a king-sized bed on a platform, and filled with what must've been priceless antiques from China's past. One of her lovers stood by the door to her bedroom, while the other one was nearer to the bed and close to the window. The one being turned was lying still in shock at that point of the turn, and the blood servant was kneeling at the end of the bed patiently for her services to be called upon.

The spy had also taken a picture of the back of the mansion, and it had the specific window on the second floor circled and highlighted.

Just for accuracies sake, I have to admit that Jia was one of the most exotically beautiful women from the East I'd ever laid eyes on, and that was saying a lot because they had a shit load of smoking hot women over there. She was lush and petite of height like Regina with porcelain fair skin, light honey brown hair, and doe eyes. Her D cups were heart shaped, and she had a nice juicy ass. Her face was all exotic soft beauty. A shallow part of me thought it was a shame she had to die, but I ruthlessly suppressed it.

Not just because of her incredibly beauty and sex appeal, but because in the end I didn't think she was all that different than my Katrina. She had just been forced by custom and tradition to discard her honor to take out the evil body mage, and she was likely even pressured by Kaori to do so. It was a thing that was on the level of religious belief with them, and they didn't seem to think we were just like them, scary but we could be upright and virtuous at the same time.

It was the only thing we could do though, to move toward ending the conflict, and of course to preserve our own lives which were still under threat.

Lastly, the spy had identified all the cameras and angles, as well as the motion sensors, so we were able to plot a path to that window.

We were also all spelled up and ready to go, and Katrina gave the signal.

We ran a few short steps, then launched ourselves into the air. One foot hit the top of the wall, and we leaped out in an arc that would take us all over the pressure sensor grid along the fence. My heart was hammering in my chest and between my magic enhanced perception and the adrenaline, everything around me was in crystal clarity in my mind.

We ran forward in single file for twenty more feet, and then leapt almost twenty feet up in a tight arc, that would get us past the one motion detector we couldn't bypass with feet on the ground. Then we took running steps toward the window.

We all aborted the leap for the window, when the glass exploded outwards and the two guards leapt into the yard. I have no idea how they figured out we were coming, either the spy missed a camera, or one of the lesser servants had called out in alarm after spying us outside a window? There were a lot of possibilities, including the idea their spies had caught sight of us and had been tracking us, plans went south all the time.

Cassidy and I lunged for the one on our right, while Alexa and Regina went for the one on the left.

The male vampires were absolute bad asses.

Cassidy and my attack slipped by him as he simple wasn't there anymore, but he kicked me hard in the spine as I passed, and I went slamming into the house. It rattled my brain and bones a bit. The sharp start and stop of momentum. I didn't feel the impact at all, but regeneration kicked in fast enough that I didn't lose consciousness or the spells I was supporting.

On the good side, he also went up in an inferno, the reactive spell shield taking him down and burning him to ash.

Alexa also totally missed her target, but Regina managed to twist her body and kick out with her heel, which sent the bastard flying away even as he turned into a smoldering pyre of flames. I wasn't surprised, Regina was the biggest bad ass as far as fighting went among my lovers and mates. Even at half the speed, she managed to outthink him, and kick him where he'd dodged to before he could deliver his own blow.

She was also my insane trainer, so I might be that good in twenty years.

So, the plan worked in that only one of the bodyguard vampires hit once. Unfortunately, it also didn't work, because me hitting the house head on counted as a second hit to my shields, and the old vampire hit me really fucking hard. Not to mention the regeneration to halt my concussion before it started. I had maybe thirty percent of my magic, and I didn't think it'd be enough to take even one hit from Jia on any of the shields I was supporting.

"Run," I said sharply.

They didn't question it, and we all took off like our asses were on fire. I was glad Katrina had waited for the results of the bodyguard fight, and that she hadn't just immediately jumped into the house to face Jia.

Or she'd probably be dead. Along with Jia too, but I wasn't willing to make that trade, nor were any of the rest of us.

Katrina said, "Just as well, the whole house was mobilizing. The shifter pack and newborns. I'm not even sure Jia was still in that room anymore anyway."

Alexa hummed, "Probably the security station. To witness the fight against her bodyguards, and to try and determine why you think that you have a chance in hell against her given the age difference. It's what I would've done in her place. She's not a coward, but you don't get that old by being arrogant and incautious."

Katrina bit her lip, "That sounds right, and it explains why she isn't running us down right now. She knows that to hit us is to die with Gregory's shields in place. She also knows because we ran that's a very limited tactic. It won't be easy to get her to commit and hit us now. She might even try to overload the shield first with gunfire."

I snorted, "That'd take a lot of gunfire, old vampires hit far harder than guns."

Alexa said, "Granted, but twenty shotguns all hitting one of our shields would have a fairly large impact after a handful of rounds. Especially if they use slugs."

I couldn't argue with that.

Katrina decided, "Well find a place at least twenty miles from here, maybe in in Queens or even Long Island. We need to let Greg's magic recover, and then figure out what to do next."

Yeah, my magic would be back to full in just forty minutes.

She slowed as we approached the car, which we'd parked two miles away, and we hopped in and took off.

Katrina added, "On the good side, Jia is the only ancient vampire left we'll have to face."

True, but I wasn't sure how that helped us in that moment.

"We need another tactic that will succeed, while we pretend to use the old one when we attack. Or even use it too," Alexa said.

I waited for ideas, there weren't any from my mind or the others, it was going to be a long night as we wracked our brains.

The motel we stopped at wasn't the best, but it took cash which was worth it. It was clean enough I supposed, but the décor was cheap and there wasn't all that much room. It was also maybe twenty minutes away from the Song mansion. As usual we'd rented two rooms, with a connecting door between the suites.

Currently, Cassidy and I were chowing down on lunch. Sandwiches and chips from a twenty-four-hour deli and convenience store.

There were no fantastic ideas being offered, so I offered up my own non-fantastic idea.

"I'm fairly sure I can take her out from the grounds wall, if we know exactly where she is, and I have a live feed from the quadcopter. It'd be the same spell used to blow up the cars, which should work just as well through wood, insulation and siding as it does through steel and plastic. If I can find and ignite all the gas inside a gas tank, I can find a living body in a room with my magic."

Alexa bit her lip, "That sounds a bit like a desperate plan."

I nodded in agreement, "A lot could go wrong. She might feel the magic building and reaching for her, and then move really fast which would likely cause it to fail as she left range. It's a six second spell, and she could move a long way in that short amount of time. The outer wall is also at the very edge of casting range, if she's on the other side of the mansion it won't work. We can also pre-cast the reactive shield spells again and retreat if it does fail."

Katrina said, "I'll think it over, and if I agree we'll figure out when."

Translation, we'd probably do it if they couldn't come up with better. Jia was three and a half times faster, that meant it'd be almost impossible to pin her down and hit her. She'd slip through any attempt to come at her from five sides as well.

Not unsurprisingly, we were all a little worked up from the danger, violence, and adrenaline crash after the fight, added to the relief and joy we were all still alive. It was one of those life affirming wild needs for sex. Add all that, which was already enough, to the nymphomaniac instincts of my three vampire mistresses the sexual tension in the room was a wicked stirring cauldron that could almost be physically felt.

A subtle look and head twitch from Katrina told me Alexa was first tonight.

Alexa squeaked as I scooped her up over my shoulder and spanked her ass, then carried her into the second room for a little privacy, no doubt Regina would be joining us soon. She looked up at me with burning hot lust in her eyes as I dumped her on the bed, but also shocked annoyance at what I'd done to her.

I just smiled confidently as I started to strip, "Do a little strip dance for me, would you?" It was something I'd never asked for before, but in comparison to some of the kinky shit I'd made her do the last ten days, it was one of the tamer requests.

Her eyes widened in shocked desire, and then narrowed in annoyance, like she wasn't quite sure if she wanted to hit me or acquiesce to my requestion. She bit her lip as I climbed in naked, and I claimed a long lingering kiss that had her panting for me.

"You are so sexy, Alexa. I didn't mean to cross the in bed and out of bed lines. It's our turn, and I'm in charge," I swatted her ass, "So get up and strip dance for me."

She blushed as her face flushed with needy desire, and the tension fled from her eyes and shoulders as she rolled off the bed and up to her feet. She was in a cute pair of short jean shorts and a red halter top. My black-haired goddess looked amazing in red, always. With her straight liquid night hair, gorgeous and warm gray eyes, and high and sharp cheekbones. Her full lips and small nose, with her thin face gave her the look of a catwalk model, and her lithe dancer's body save the generous curves of her rounded C cups was wickedly delightful.

Especially on the dance floor, she didn't just have the body of a dancer, but the grace of one.

The look in her eyes was absolutely smoldering, even more than usual which told me she was getting into the role, and she was obviously excited by the idea of giving her servant a sexy and seductive dance. Not that I needed it, as I sat on the end of the bed with my fat ten inches at full mast. But it would help moisten her up some more and get her deeply in the mood. It always drove her wild when I gave her a task, and dancing sexily for me would turn her on as much as it would me.

She moved sensually, like flowing water as she twisted her body this way and that. Spinning for me, leg extensions and lifts that went over her own head, and all kinds of crazy feats of limber flexibility that had my mind fogging with lust. The whole time, her eyes never left mine for more than a split second, her head twisting quickly as her body turned to give me a desperate come fuck me look that was building in intensity.

When she finally stripped off her shirt, she was sensually teasing about it, and I only caught a quick flash of her perfect C cups before her body whirled around hiding them from me. She continued to dance, and each time her body fully faced mine she was covering them with her forearm, hands, or her deliciously long liquid night hair.

She looked over her shoulders as she bent down, and slowly shimmied her short shorts down her body, revealing her lovely pear-shaped ass by inches, and then her gleaming labia which were soaked for me. She raised back up and arched her back, as she did a sexy shimmy back toward me, and then started to gently grind my cock with her satiny, warm, and supple ass cheeks.

Then she spun around, and went to her knees, and looked up at me in devotion as well as wicked invitation.

Then she giggled, "You really enjoyed that, didn't you?"

I nodded, "You did too."

She bit her lip, "Yes, I did. The lust on you is very familiar, and on you it turns me on, but it's the admiration, adoration, and wonder in your eyes that turns me on so much I can't see straight."

"You are pretty amazing," I smiled.

She bit her lip, "I need you, Greg."

I said, "Get your pussy ready for this monster."

Another new order, and her eyes went wide.

"You want me to masturbate for you?" she sounded surprised, like that wouldn't be hot as hell?

I nodded, and doubled down by raising the stakes, "While looking into my eyes, and spewing out whatever dirty gems come to mind on what you want me to do to you."

I added, "We won't do this a lot. I enjoy getting you ready after all, but I really want you to be wanton for me, prove to me just how much you need this fat cock. Plus, I've been really wondering about it since you told me you rubbed one out in the front seat, thinking of my cock."

She flushed wildly, and her eyes burned with need as she looked up at me and slowly spread her kneeling legs for me, all while she squeezed and pulled her nipples rather firmly.

"You've seen me masturbate before, while fucking the others," she said in a wildly breathy voice filled with confused need. As if she wasn't quite sure why the idea of it was turning her on so much.

I nodded, "Never while one on one, with intimacy."

Her right hand teased its way down her flat stomach toward the promised land, while her other hand continued to maul her nipples and squeeze firmly on her C cup breasts. Her eyes went wide, and she let out a little gasp as she stroked her pussy and put pressure on her G-spot.

She said in breathy pants, "Love what you do to me. The way you look at me, the way you fuck me with that monster. The way you sate not just my wicked needs for pleasure, but how you warm my heart and soul. It turns me on so much, the way you look at me with desire. Like you need to fuck me, but also need to worship me. Fuck, Greg. I need your cock in me constantly. I'm always resisting it, and I live for the moments when we can give in to those needs.

"I need it in my mouth. So sexy the way your huge fuck-bat chokes me, without even going in my throat. I love you plumbing my depths with harsh strokes, and gentle ones. I really love when you take my tits, and spray my face your cum. The best part is that I get to cum too, because your magic and your bond pushes me over the edge with you.

"I want to suckle it so bad right now, while I fingerfuck my naughty pussy for you, and twiddle my clit. I would be so content, suckling your cock-tip, while I got myself off for you. So wicked as I give my body and lust to you shamelessly. I also fantasize about you taking my ass, a lot. Mostly because I can't give you that, it would split me in half."

I chuckled, and she winked up at me, then gasped as she rammed in a third finger and started to furiously fingerfuck herself.

Her voice grew shakier, breathier, and wilder on the edge of orgasm, "I love your tongue and fingers there, making my orgasms so much more intense through secondary stimulation, but I do wish I could take your cock there. To give you that pleasure, and to submit all of me to your pleasure. I can feel you in the back of my mind, so awed, and so turned on by my words, and by me Jilling myself off for you."

She let out a sharp gasp, and then finally abandoned her breast with her left hand, and she started to use it to stroke her slippery clit almost non-stop, while also furiously fingerbanging herself with three fingers.

Her gasp was the sharpest yet, and her breathing stopped altogether.

"Greg. My Greg. Fuck," she started to go over hard, and yelled out, "I love you!"

Her eyes kind of widened in vulnerable horror and shock, even as she started to cum like a freight train for me. But she didn't look away from me at all, as she came so beautifully for me. Alexa was so erotic and sensual, her body trembling and sweet cries and pants falling from her lips.

1...56789...15