Blood Servant Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was guessing that the I love you was a slip, as she'd gone over the edge, because she'd just gotten too comfortable spitting out whatever popped into her mind.

She looked past warmed up and partially sated, though still needy as she came down. One orgasm wasn't going to sate any of my ladies after all. She also looked afraid.

I sunk to my knees off the bed, and said, "I love you too, Alexa. I was going to tell you tonight. How much I need you, adore you, and love you."

Those words settled her fear, but also had an unexpected effect. It also lit her lust on fire. Her lips were suddenly and passionately kissing me with wild abandon, as she pushed me back against the bed, mounted me, and then impaled herself on my cock with wanton need in her eyes. Apparently, far too turned on and needy to get on the bed, which we were against.

She started to bounce her way down my cock, letting out shocked pants of pleasure and discomfort with every single downward thrust. For some reason our words of love had heavily stirred her lust and a need to fuck my brains out. Another new situation, she'd never taken control in bed before, and I suspected it was just a special occasion of sorts.

A potent release of wild emotions in the moment, that had overwhelmed her.

I also wasn't going to argue, the level of need in her warm gray eyes blew me away, and it stirred up my lust to respond just as powerfully. Our love a mere simmering sea in the background, not ignored but only enhancing the lust. Not at all how I'd imagined this moment, making love after our verbal admissions, but I also wasn't going to complain. We could make love after we'd sated the incredibly potent lust spiraling between us, and once we had seen to our needs to fuck.

Then our bodies slammed together, and she let out a sated sigh of contentment from taking me into her body fully. Her eyes were filled with wonder of her own, even as her face was filled with lustful need. She was so damned tight around me, so snug, so hot ensorcelled in her lithe and sexy body.

Her lips were demanding, kissing me thoroughly as her body wiggled gently on me. She wasn't quite ready for the main event, as her body was still adjusting, but apparently she couldn't resist moving at least a bit to feel me churn her insides, if only a slight amount. There was no talking, we were both lost in the kiss and rising bonfire of lust. The feel of her lips against mine while my cock was constrained in her paradise was driving me crazy. Not to mention we were in the face to face position, both of our torso's upright, and her warm silky skin felt like heaven against my chest. Especially her crushed C cups, and the hard-little points digging into my chest that were her tightened nipples.

My mind was fogged with lust, and my body was already humming in pleasure just from being inside of her. It wasn't about the love we'd just verbally confessed to one another, on the contrary that moment was all about two people's wild needs to fuck, to rut, and to get each other off as wildly and potently as possible.

Then she let out a gasp into my mouth, and she started to bounce and grind on my cock shallowly but extremely quickly. It occurred to me then to toughen my body up a bit, and increase my perception, as she rather quickly ramped up to full vampire speed hardcore fucking, as she slammed herself down on me five or six times a second, and far more firmly than I'd been able to take without the enhancement.

I was hardly idle, but she had most of the leverage. I gripped and teased her ass, and I also ground up into her rather hard each time she slammed down. Her sweet cries and gasps of pleasure were mesmerizing to me, as she looked down into my eyes with wanton debauchery and a deep need to rock my world.

And she did, I was on the edge in seconds, with that many harsh strokes per second it felt like a constant torrent of bliss that had me racing for the edge, instead of the usual potent and sharp waves of pleasure that slowly built up. Which had my magic working overtime to keep me on that edge.

Then she cried out, "Greg!" and quivered around my cock, milked me hard, as her body flushed her liquid satiation all over my balls and thighs.

I took advantage of that moment of weakness, and I rolled us forward so that she fell on her back. I smirked at her shocked eyes, and then I pounded her right back at vampire speed and strength.

Her eyes widened in shock as her orgasm raised another level or three, and at the intense pounding she immediately rolled into the second, then the third.

"So beautiful, cumming for me, love. Wicked debauched love."

Her legs wrapped around me like a vice, and she started to roll her hips up hard and fast to meet my every thrust. But that only seemed to last thirty seconds at a time, until she was launched wildly into another potent orgasm.

We fucked like that for a long time, and I used my magic to maintain my control, stamina, and toughness so I didn't break a hip. I was quite willing to go on forever, as I watched her face become a study of pleasure time and time again, but nothing lasted forever, and even vampire bodies had serial orgasm limits.

It was only when her eyes were glassy, her face overwhelmed with pleasure, and her body quivering and writhing wildly even between orgasms that I relented and released the magic holding back my pleasure.

I grunted, "Alexa," as I felt my legs go numb. My balls tightened and I pounded down into her two more times, burying myself hard and firmly.

The minx wrapped her legs around me even tighter, holding me deep inside her womb, like I'd want to escape? She started to rock gently, squeeze, and milk me hard making it even more intense as I emptied my lust and seed into her body, as the sharp and inexorable orgasmic bliss squeezed it all out. My orgasm also dragged one more out of her body thanks to the bond.

We were both breathing hard, our hearts thundering in our chests, as we came down from our heights. Her eyes were as filled with satiated amazement as I imagined mine were. It wasn't often we used vampire speed during sex, we didn't have to. It was almost too intense, but on occasion it seemed that's what was called for.

She bit her lip, "That was amazing."

"I love you."

She smiled softly, her eyes melting, "Love you too, Greg."

I pulled out reluctantly, then scooped her up and got both of us in bed before pulling her against me.

She asked, "Does that mean we're life mates?" her voice hopeful.

I kissed her head, and caressed her back, "I'd like nothing more, and already know I'll be yours for as long as you'll accept me. If you're ready to make the same commitment, then..."

She interrupted me, "Yes. I can't imagine my life without you in it. I can't imagine not being your plaything in bed and your adored mistress outside of it."

"Mate."

She melted against me further at that, and we wound up making love sweetly and slowly while basically adoring each other with our eyes. At least, until Regina must've lost patience waiting her turn, and came in to take control of things...

Chapter Eight

Alexa said, "I'm sure I must've misheard, mistress."

Katrina's lips twitched, "Okay, on the surface of it, it's a terrible idea. Because if we attack a half hour before dawn all their vampires will be home. But what are we doing an hour before going to sleep at sunset when we're at our mansion?"

Regina replied playfully, "Wearing out our Greg's dick, and drinking if we need blood."

Katrina nodded, "Exactly. The whole house will be distracted, the shifters will be just waking up and taking showers to get ready for the new day and a daylight shift. Almost all the members of the house will be awake, but they'll all be distracted. Also, it kind of is a horrible idea, which will also lend surprise.

"Jia will never expect us to attack at that time. She herself will be busy as well, and most likely in her quarters. Also, her nervousness at losing her bodyguards and lovers will be slightly assuaged by having the rest of her people home.

"It's really the best time to strike, even if a whole lot can go wrong. All we need is six seconds, and we don't have to sneak across the yard again. Just lift Gregory to the top of the wall so he can cast his spell, and then be ready to run if shit goes south."

Alexa sighed, "Then what? We won't get far with false dawn on the horizon."

Katrina nodded, "We'll hit the road south for our territory. Greg will have close to a half an hour to regenerate his magic before sunrise. More than enough time even if things go wrong, for him to put sunshield spells around all of us. Then we drive for two hours, find a place, and sleep the rest of the day. We'll be home by the following night, which I'm really looking forward to. We're all pretty sated too, after fucking all night, so a quick one bang round for all of us won't take more than an hour."

She winked at me.

Alexa nodded, "That works for success, what if it goes south?"

Katrina shrugged, "Long Island, and we'll reassess again. Let's load up."

There were a lot of other options of course, but not if we wanted to minimize collateral damage in Song Clan lives. I suspected if this didn't work Katrina would be bringing up more support, and perhaps those two snipers.

We all packed, checked out, and loaded up the car around five in the morning. Plenty of time to go the twenty miles and be in position for the attack at five-thirty, just a half hour before sunrise. It was a bit crazy, but she'd made a lot of good points. All the vampires screwing and drinking from their blood servants would slow down their response.

Probably longer than the six seconds it'd take to cast my spell.

Katrina drove with Alexa in the passenger seat, so I had Cassidy and Regina snuggling into either side of me as we hit the road back to Brooklyn. I was sure that was a part of them splitting up my time, but I'd never heard them talk about it at all. Maybe an extra benefit of the new private one on one time before we all got together thing? Of course, not everything was about me, but it made sense they were using at least a part of that time to divvy up my time and attention.

Besides showering Regina and Cassidy with affection, I also took the time to cast the reactive shields on everyone.

It took about twenty-five minutes to get there, and the plan failed from go. As we stealthily approached the wall of the estate from behind, in some other rich guy's yard, a soft voice reached our ears.

"I wondered when you would get here. For a moment, I started to second guess my belief you'd be back this very night."

We all froze as Jia jumped the wall, to land in the walled yard we were standing in just fifteen feet from us. I expected the rest of her vampires to jump the wall too, but the moment just hung there until I realized she was the only one. My enhanced ears weren't picking up any other heartbeats outside of her mansion house.

Jia was a truly breathtakingly curvaceous woman, and all delicate innocent exotic beauty of face. Especially all done up in a red Chinese dress with golden accents. It covered her from neck to ankle, only revealing her slender arms as it was sleeveless. It was also quite conforming everywhere, and there was a long slit up one side of the dress to upper outer thigh just so she could walk. Her face was shuttered, but her slightly red and puffy eyes betrayed her current misery.

Maybe she'd loved those two men after all.

Katrina replied, "Jia. You divined my intentions?"

Jia nodded, "I did. It is what I would've done. Full house, but everyone highly distracted. Most aren't discerning enough to see that second one, but I believed you to be."

Katrina waved, "Yet, you did not set a trap for us."

Jia said, "People are not meant to live forever. I am the oldest of our kind, most rarely last a full millennium of life, much less over two. I feel the deep weight of the ages and history, and I feel the dishonor of my actions toward you deeply. Although, I still do not believe I had a choice. Your mage also makes it impossible for me to win, and I wish to spare my clan any further deaths."

Her arm, which she'd held behind her back until then, swung out revealing a long and thin bladed sword.

"But I will extract at least one blood payment before his wretched shield spell takes me, for the deaths of my bodyguards and lovers. It was the right choice to send them, but never have I regretted that choice more than tonight. You will feel the same pain of loss this night."

Right, she wanted to spare her clan more deaths, and have the satisfaction of seeing the shock of loss in Katrina's eyes as she goes up in a pyre of flames. Not that I could really blame her, I'd have felt the same about it if someone killed one of my loves.

I didn't think she could hit hard enough with the sword to break through the shields in one hit, but at the same time I wasn't about to underestimate her.

All I could think of was the two word and second incineration spell. But two seconds was forever for one of us, and for Jia it would be an eternity in which to act. All it would do is force her to attack immediately if I opened my lips.

Katrina asked, "You wish to die?"

Jia nodded, "You will understand one day, when you are three or four times older, but not now. Your life is too full of possibilities and joy in the moment. But time and circumstances will wear at you. Starting tonight."

Jia lunged forward, straight as an arrow for Alexa. Moving so quickly I'd barely taken one step in that direction before she was there.

But, it'd just been a feint. At the last moment her whole body pivoted and twisted, the sword whistling violently through the air as it came straight for my head.

I didn't freeze, I just didn't have time to do anything but blink in surprise. By the time my muscles received the signal to move, the sword slammed into the side of my head. The shield held, but the momentum was vast, and it sent me flying away in an arc up into the air. The violence of the strike and the incredibly potent acceleration had my mind shocked, and vertigo overtook me as I spun wildly into the night sky.

Then I felt another hit on a different shield, even as Jia's scream of enraged agony filled the sky. All the shields went down then, and worse, my ability to toughen myself. That second hit of Jia's on one of the other shields, had drained my magic utterly, and I could just imagine me slamming into the stone wall of the yard as I reached the apex of my arc and raced toward the ground like a meteor.

I knew I wouldn't survive the landing. I was also worried about the other person she'd hit, had my shields held long enough to deflect the sword, or had one of my mates just been cut in half. Not knowing that was worse than knowing I was going to die.

I didn't hit a wall at all, I hit a tree trunk with my legs, which both snapped bone and tore flesh. Lucky, I guess, if I'd hit it with my head I'd have just died immediately. The screaming pain of my shattered legs reached my mind about the moment my body hit the ground, and my body rolled and continued to spin as well.

Fucking hell. I hated depending on luck to live, but it wasn't a bad thing when it happened, I supposed. Hitting the tree with my legs had slowed down my momentum and broken a part of my body that wasn't an immediate death sentence.

In just a minute or two, I'd be able to heal.

Or... not. I felt warmth against my lips as my mind was still spinning with vertigo, and a soft loving voice ordered, "Drink, Gregory."

My goddess. It was also an order, one I couldn't resist or deny without magic even had I wanted to, which was probably a good thing. Otherwise I might've been too confused to latch onto her wrist and suck in her blood. It was her regeneration energy that flooded my body then, and my legs made some nasty crackling noises as my bones were rebuilt and my torn and pulverized flesh was knit and restored.

The lack of pain almost felt wrong, my human brain rejected it as an impossibility, and I felt a phantom pain in those limbs. Probably would for hours, even if they were perfect at that point.

"That was too close."

I grunted in agreement, "Who?"

She answered, "Alexa, but she'll be okay, when she regrows a new left arm."

I frowned, "What the hell happened?"

Katrina said, "It was her initial feint believe it or not, that saved Alexa's life. None of us were fast enough to respond, but by the time she turned on you Regina was already trying to tackle Alexa out of the way. In the short time it took her to send you flying and turn her blade back to Alexa, Regina was taking Alexa down. So she actually missed Alexa's head which sunk below the blade after your shield shattered.

"Unfortunately, she'd also responded to Jia's feint, and raised her arm as a desperate block. It was sheared off at the elbow."

I nodded. It'd be fine in a few hours. It also made sense, and more luck that had prevented a second death. If Jia had gone for one of the others all their actions kicked off by her feint wouldn't have prevented anyone else from dying.

On the other hand, Jia was being incinerated at the time, and in agony, so nothing but her training and reflexes had been guiding her at that point. Alexa had been standing closest to me. I was sure that's what had driven her decision. I hoped her soul wasn't too angry about the outcome, if she could see this from the next life. She'd meant to take two lives for her own, while at the same time completing her mission in my death.

My lissome hourglass beauty lifted me up and carried me. I thought to object that I could walk, and I could, but I had no magic to increase my speed. It seemed pretty important to get the hell out of there, before we had the whole Song Clan on our heels. So I swallowed my objection as the four of them ran at supernatural speeds.

"My hero," I said playfully. There was stark relief running through my chest that we'd all survived Jia's suicidal attack, and that Alexa would be fine, not to mention my own life. It did a lot to temper the embarrassment of being hauled away from battle in my mistress's arms.

She laugh-sobbed, finally showing me the depth of emotions that she was feeling in that moment, "Don't do that again. You're incredibly lucky to be alive."

We headed south out of New York down the coast to our territory. We were all in good spirits, but of course it wasn't over yet. The new Song leader, and whoever Kaori's replacement would be in twenty days, might just double down and continue the war.

Still, for the moment we weren't being actively hunted, and I'd take it. Once my magic had sufficiently recovered, I cast sunshields, cleanup spells, repaired their torn, sliced, or bloody clothes, and also got a shield around the car, just in case.

More luck I supposed, that a Miyashita mage hadn't been close enough to take advantage of our helpless state for those first few minutes back on the road.

Regina and Cassidy were even clingier than usual as I held them in the backseat. It was clear to me they'd all been sure I was a dead man, just as sure as I'd been. It must've been a one in a million chance for my legs to hit that tree, and to also absorb enough momentum in their breaking for me to land without instantly dying. As it was, I'd been beat up bad, but that was all in the past now.

"So, what's the plan?"

Katrina replied, "Go home, settle in and check on the clan's mental health. Then I think we're going to steal a page from the enemy's playbook. We're going to invite witnesses, spill the secret that they seem so desperate to keep, and then call on the Song Clan for peace. It will also give them a few days to figure out who's in charge over there, and to settle in."

Alexa said, "Revealing his abilities and the truth of body mages could backfire."

1...678910...15