Blood, Sweat, and Tears

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Brodosis
Brodosis
1,009 Followers

Suzy's eyes shot open and she looked up at the swollen head of my dick as I got in the last few strokes. Her face lit up like a Christmas tree. I had barely enough time to aim before a massive load of hot, thick cum erupted from my cock. I spewed all of it onto Suzy's big titties, almost covering them with white goo. Still rubbing her slippery clit, her eyes rolled back into her head and she let out an agonized wail. This did the trick; letting go of my load onto Suzy's body had allowed her to masturbate to orgasm. Her entire body was racked with tremors; she nearly shook herself off the bench. 'Oh, yeah, Suzy! Come, baby, Come!' I shot 2 more heaping wads of cum onto her belly and fell down to my knees.

I held on to Sue's leg, trying not to collapse completely; I could still feel her muscles quivering as her orgasm racked her body. My spent cock rested against her shin as it oozed cum onto her leg and shrunk to normal size, throbbing. Val came next, almost leaning on top of Sue as she rammed 4 fingers into her cunt, still holding Sue's upper thigh. Their boobs were inches from touching.

'AAAAAAAGHGHGH!!' Her body contorted, her back bent backwards; it looked like she might break herself in two. She collapsed directly on top of Sue, who offered no resistance; she still lay wiped out from her own climax. Val's head ended up just below Sue's tits; her hair lay in a large puddle of my sticky semen. The smell of sweat and sex filled the room. We were so exhausted that no one said a word or made a move for about 5 minutes, until I felt Suzy's hand stroking the back of my head. I think Val passed out...We had definitely raised the temperature another few degrees in that hot little room that afternoon.

Our 3-way visits to the 'hot room' continued from there. Need I say that from that special day on, they got a lot more...adventurous...

Brodosis
Brodosis
1,009 Followers