Blood Ties

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“Look at me Tina.” She opened her eyes. He stood before her, still naked and aroused. The vision ignited her hunger again. Her hands ran over her body, wantonly caressing her breasts. She felt his blood inside her, flowing through her. Arousing her more. She licked at her coppery tasting lips. Sebastien began once again to stroke his member, and she parted her legs, exposing her dripping sex to him.

“Fuck me, Sebastien. Please…” Her body surrendered to his weight as he lay on top of her, his chiseled form in sharp contrast to her tender, pliant body. He kissed her hungrily, as he guided his manhood to her sex. She moaned as he pressed against her, and then slowly entered her. He filled her completely. In her mind, her heart, her dripping sex, and her veins. He clasped his hands in hers and, holding her with his hypnotizing eyes, he quickened his pace. His lips left a fiery trail over her neck and shoulders. She moaned loudly, as he penetrated deep inside her. Their skin burned red with desire.

Sebastien gave a primal groan. His body tensed and she could feel his seed, almost as hot as his blood, flow deep inside her. His essence took her then. His blood. His seed coursing through her body, sending her into the throes of utopian pleasure. She came, screaming his name.

“Sebastien!”

For the second time that night, she nearly lost consciousness, lost in the molten passion he brought her. They lay silently in each other’s arms, trembling and spent. They spent the night locked together, suckling at each other’s wrists. When at last they rose, Tina gasped as she saw the dawn threatening to break through the window and her drapes useless on the floor. She could already feel the blackness overtaking her. Sebastien just smiled at her.

“You’ll have to get that fixed.”

He grabbed her, his touch calming her, and pulled her into the closet with him. She slept the daylight hours away in Sebastien’s embrace, with the soothing sound of their commingled blood coursing through their veins.

12