Blood Work: A Love Story

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Diderot
Diderot
52 Followers

Merry was pleased by his equipment, just over six in long, circumcised, and very thick. She started at the crown, just taking the tip into her pretty mouth, using her tongue as she sucked him.

"Put your tongue in my pee hole," Denis told her, as he tightened his grip of her hair.

"Ah, that's nice. That's very good." Followed by, "Now lick my balls."

Merry crammed one testicle into her mouth, rolling it around on her tongue, sucking it, listening to this older man moan in pleasure.

"Now fuck me with your pretty face," Denis ordered.

She took him back into her mouth, and she had to open wide to accommodate his thickness. In and out he went, slowly, and then faster. He could feel her tongue stud on the underside of his penis.

"Use your hand on the shaft."

Merry formed an O with her thumb and first finger, jerking him off as she tongued his beautiful cock. She moved her hand faster, and he fucked her face harder and harder, driving deeper and deeper into her mouth. He could sense when she was about to gag, and then would back off. Her tongue stud was driving him crazy, rubbing this cock, adding another dimension to his oral pleasure. Merry was holding on to his legs, and then digging her nails into his muscular ass.

"If your finger nails weren't so long, I'd tell you to put a finger up my ass," Denis said. Then he tensed, and Merry knew he was about to blow his wad.

"Ahhhh," he moaned as came in her mouth.

Denis held her head, not letting her pull back completely, filling her mouth with his sticky white cum. He stood there trembling for a while, moaning and cumming, as she sucked him dry, swallowing, and then she licked the rest of the cum from the shaft of his cock.

He kicked off his trousers, and Merry pulled his briefs all the way down and watched as he stepped out. Then she leaned forward and kissed him on the thigh, working her way up, licking his legs, teasing him. His cock started to get hard again and she took him in her mouth a second time.

"Enough ... for now ... I want to taste you, to taste your blood, to make you cum ..."

Merry tongued the head of his beautiful cock one last time, and the Denis helped her to her feet. He held her in his arms, her wrists clasped behind her back. For the first time, he kissed her on the mouth, the dear sweet man.

He held her a while longer, crushing her large breasts against his chest, kissing her lips, sucking her tongue when she forced it into her mouth, tasting the metal stud, biting her. Slowly, she could feel his penis starting to get hard again.

"You didn't take a little blue pill," Merry teased.

"Don't need them if you're pure of heart, watch your diet, and work out," as he kissed the tip of her nose.

"By the way, did you bring any gear with you," he asked.

"Only a pair of hand cuffs."

"For you or for me?"

"For me, silly, if that's what you want."

"Get them," Denis ordered. He slapped her painfully on the butt as she turned and bent over her purse.

"Ouch," follow by "that hurt."

"And the key, so I know where it is when I'm finished."

She handed him the shiny steel police cuffs, and the tiny key she always kept on her key ring.

"Your wrists, please."

Denis cuffed her, and then stepped back to look at her one more time. Merry's rose red nipples were still hard, and the blood had dried in tiny droplets on her breasts, brown half moons which would be gone by morning.

"On the bed, please, while I get a towel for under your sexy ass."

Denis went into the bathroom and returned quickly.

"Lift, please," as he slid the towel under her hefty ass. This time it was a request, not an order.

Denis got the vibrators from the desk, along with the lancet and the bottle of AstroGlide. He sat next to her, leaning on one elbow, between her open legs.

"Very pretty," he said as he leaned forward to kiss the swell of her belly. Merry trembled as he teased her with the tip of his tongue. Her pussy was framed on top by the slim black garter belt, below by the fishnet stockings.

"Very nice, very pretty," he said again.

Denis used to fingers to spread her labia, to expose the hood of her clitoris. With his other hand, he used the tip of his finger to tease her, pushing back to hood, exposing the slippery little pearl.

"Suck on it, please. Please make me cum."

Denis lowered his head and used just the tip of his tongue. Merry started to tremble, wanting to close her legs. It was almost too intense.

"First the pain, and then the pleasure," he told her as he cocked the lancet and held it against the soft skin of her inner thigh.

Click. And then the pain.

"Fuck." Merry hadn't expected that.

"Don't swear. It's not ladylike," as Denis lowered his head and sucked the drop of blood.

He did it again, higher up on her thigh, just below her pussy.

"Ohhh."

The third time, he pinched her cunt lip, the labia major, between his thumb and forefinger, and applied the lancet.

"Holy fucken Christ." Merry clinched her fists and started to tremble.

"Please, please don't torture me."

Denis lowered his head and sucked the blood.

"Another?"

"Please, no. Not that," Merry said.

"Just one more."

He pinched her cunt lip, higher up, on the other side, close to her clitoris. The familiar click, and then the intense pain.

"Oweeeee!" followed by "Shit, that hurt."

Denis was sucking her blood again, fresh from the puncture wound he just inflicted on her labia.

He tongued her cunt, licking the blood until it stopped flowing. This older, very kinky man was driving her crazy.

"Please, make me cum."

With that, Denis picked up the PocketRocket, turned it on to low, and started to work on her cunt. Mostly he used it on her labia, the skin between the inner and outer pussy lips, down one side, then the sensitive skin between her cunt and her anus, and finally, up the other, almost to her clit.

"My clit," she begged. "Use it on my clit. Finish me off. Don't torture me."

Denis lowered his head and took her clit in his mouth. He used his tongue to push back the hood, to suck on the little pearl.

She fought him, trying to close her legs, and when that failed, mashing his face against her cunt.

"Oh, my G-d, you're killing me."

It was sudden, the climax. Denis could feel her thighs start to tremble, and she whimpered as she tried one more time to close her legs.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhh!"

She shook and trembled and moaned for at least two more minutes, as Denis moved up on the bed to hold her in his arms, his hand between her legs, keeping the orgasm going.

Finally it was over. She kissed him on the mouth, tasting her pussy juice on his chin and lips.

Although her hands were still cuffed, Merry felt very safe, naked on the bed with this older man. He put his arm around her and she snuggled close to him, her head on his chest.

She dozed off to sleep, as much from the wine as the intensity of her orgasm. At one point, she felt his mouth on her breast, teasing her nipple, and the she felt his cock get hard against her leg.

"Are you ready for one more orgasm," Denis asked.

"I think I can go one more time, if you're up to it."

Denis sat up on the bed and unhooked the garters from one of the fishnet stockings.

"Kick off your boots, please," he asked.

Denis unhooked the garters from the other stocking, and slowly rolled them down her legs, kissing the insides of her thighs.

"Ommmm, you give good head," she told him.

"So do you. Now, take out the tampon," was his reply.

Merry moved over to the edge of the bed, sat up, and pulled the cord attached to the tampon. Denis was waiting with a Kleenex for the bloody stump. Then she moved back to the center of the bed and Denis put the towel back under her ass.

They kissed for a while, first her mouth, and then Denis headed south. He teased her nipples, and then her belly button with his tongue.

"Roll over on your stomach," he told her, "so I can take off the garter belt." When that was done, he told her to get on her hands and knees.

Then he was in her, from the back, doggy style. Her pussy juice and the blood provided enough lubrication, and he fucked her, slowly, patiently, with long measured strokes. At one point he worked his thumb into her asshole, and Merry moaned in pleasure.


"Turn over, quickly."

Denis pulled out and Merry rolled over and he was in her again like a flash. She brought her knees up to her chest as Denis drove deeper into her pussy.

"Put your legs up over my shoulders."

It that position, she was tighter. He pumped her faster and harder, and then reached for the very slim vibrator.

"If you liked my thumb up your ass, I think you'll like this even more,"

Slowly Denis worked the vibrator against the pucker of her asshole, and then past the sphincter, and finally, deep into her. It was already lubed and she took it willingly.

"Oh! That's nice, but I feel stuffed." Merry always wondered what it would be like to have a double penetration, one guy in her cunt, the second in her ass. But until that time came ...

Denis fucked her faster and harder, working the vibrator in and out of her ass as he pounded her cunt with his thick penis.

"Now cross your legs against my chest."

"Why?"

"Don't ask me why, just do it. You'll see why, you'll feel why."

They only lasted a minute more after that. He couldn't go in as deep, but in that position, her cunt tightened up, and it was almost like being a virgin again, almost like being fucked for the very first time. Then it was a blur, faster, harder, deeper. Her cunt started to burn, and Merry started to moan and tremble, shaking her head from side to side.

"Fuck me! Fuck me! Fuck me!" she screamed as she climaxed.

Denis stiffened and pushed his cock into his pretty young lover, as deep as he could.

All he said was "Oh, my G-d," as he filled her tight cunt with the last of his cum.

When it was over, Denis rolled over, exhausted. Merry licked him clean one last time, tasting his cum mixed with her blood and cunt juice.

After a while Denis got up to turn out the lights in the motel room. The pretty young Goth girl still had the cuffs on. He opened one side so she could sleep comfortably. The vibrator was still up her ass, humming away, as they climbed under the covers. They kissed on the mouth one last time before falling asleep in each others arms.

Diderot
Diderot
52 Followers
12