Bloodbond

Story Info
A vampire bonds you to him.
1k words
4.39
22.8k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Inaira
Inaira
1 Followers

Candles dance in the wind that breezes in through the open doors that lead onto the back deck from the bedroom. He stands before you, his eyes staring down at you with love and hunger. Glancing around, you take in the elegance of the room, admiring the time and effort put into creating the perfect evening. He moves to take you in his arms, pressing you close to his body as he dips his head down to take your mouth in a passionate kiss, his tongue tracing your lips. He pulls back to look at you, his teeth gleaming in the light from the candles.

Scooping you up into his arms, he carrys you softly to the bed, laying you gently on the white satin sheets. Looking up at him with complete loyalty in your gaze, you writhe on the covers, your body on fire as you remember his embrace. Slowly he removes his clothes, his body rock hard and his cock twitching in the coolness of the room. Looming above you, he reaches down and with a quick jerk, he rips your dress in two, spilling your firm breasts into the air, where your nipples pucker up as the wind caresses them. His blue eyes flashing with desire, he leans down and takes a firm nipple in his mouth, sucking hard has his hands continue to remove your clothing.

Your arms come up to encircle his neck, your fingers slipping into his hair, pressing his head and mouth to your breast, your breath becoming ragged as you growl and lick your teeth. Waves of hot pleasure rack your body as your pussy gets wet, your hips pressing closer to his body, seaking out his throbbing cock. He begins to plant soft wet kisses up your chest, moving to nuzzle your neck as he licks and kisses his way across the soft skin below your chin. Rocking his hips slowly, his cock begins to tease your swollen clit, nudging into your folds for a moment before retreating, drawing a gasp from your lips. He grazes his teeth along your jaw, making you shiver as your legs wrap around his waist, pressing his cock closer to your pussy.

Pulling back, he gazes deeply into your eyes, passion like fire in his. He whispers to you softly, "I want to make you my own.....my mate...."

A deep sigh escapes you, your body melting against his with your answer, "Take my, my Lord....I am yours...."

Growling softly, he kisses you hard, his tongue invading your mouth, searching out your own tongue. Wrapping his hands into your hair, he holds you tight so you can't escape, causing you pain, and yet you welcome the pain. His teeth nip at your lip, drawing a trickle of blood that he sucks away, your body aching for his caress, his love. He moves his kisses back to your neck, seeking out the perfect spot for his timeless kiss. Finding the soft spot along your neck, he pulls back, looking at you with love as he bares his teeth. Pressing his hips downward, his cock rubs against your pussy, the tip dipping into your wetness.

With one hard thrust of his teeth and cock, he invades your body, his hard cock pressed deep into your softness, his teeth breaking your skin. Your body stiffens, your back arching up to press your slick pussy harder against his throbbing member. Pleasure washes over your body as he sucks at your blood hungrily, his mouth greedy on your neck. Slipping his hands beneath you, he grabs your ass roughly, lifting your body up as he drinks deep of your blood. Thrusting deep, his rock hard cock pounds into your pussy, making slick wet sounds as your juices flow. You moan loudly, your fingers interwined in his thick dark hair, pressing his teeth deeping into your neck, offering yourself completely.

Slowing his pace, he finally lifts his head from your neck, licking at the wound until your blood slows down, and soon stops flowing entirely. He looks into your eyes, his face flushed with your blood, droplets dripping from his mouth. He whispers softly to you, "With this blood, you are mine, body and mind." Slipping a hand from under you, he lifts it up and offers his wrist to your mouth.

Slipping your fingers from his hair, you caress his wrist with your tongue, the warm scent of his blood spiking your desire. As he continues to pump his thick cock in and out of you, you gently break his skin and begin drink of his blood. Like a warm blast, his blood hits your tongue, burning a fire down your throat like strong whiskey. You close your eyes in ecstacy, tightening your legs around his waist as you feel his love for you flow from his wrist. He growls harshly, his hips pounding his cock deep into you. Breathing hard, you begin to suck at his wrist passionately, his blood filling your body in every way. As you near orgasm, you slow down your feeding, pulling your teeth from his wrist before lapping the blood that pools at his wounds. Soon the blood slows, and then quites flowing all together. You lift your head and look deep into his eyes before softly whispering, "With this blood, you are mine.......body....and mind."

Closing his eyes, your new master growls, "With this, the circle is complete, the bond created. What has been created tonight can not be broken by any mortal or vampire. My life is yours...Yours is mine."

He leans his head down and kisses you deeply, the taste your blood on his lips. Lifting you almost out of the bed, he drives his cock deep into your pussy as you scream out his name, your orgasm building. You can feel his balls slamming your ass as his cock almost splits you into. Suddenly, as you begin to shudder with pleasure, you feel his balls tighten before spewing his thick semen deep into your body. As he pumps his cum deep into you, you scream, your body shuddering as you cum hard.

He pumps his now softening member in and out of you a few more times before collapsing on top of you, the smell of sex, sweat and blood thick in the air. He caresses your cheek as he kisses you softly, your master, your love.

Inaira
Inaira
1 Followers