BloodBorne Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
purefire
purefire
1,016 Followers

Liam felt his head swim at the sweet scent of her skin. Though she used the soap in his brother's room, he was able to detect the light feminine scent that drove him insane. Need made him lick the column of her throat as he palmed her breast. Her hands were on his skin, and it was then that he realized that she'd managed to pull his shirt up to his armpits. He stopped just long enough to pull the barrier from his skin. His skin grew hot as her hands roamed over his back. She couldn't stop touching him, he realized with a moan; her strong hands went from his back to his chest, tickling the sprinkle of chest hair. "Shit," he gaped; her thumbs grazed over the sensitive flesh of his nipples.

Liam continued to concentrate on teasing the skin on her neck as she toyed with his body. He was hard and throbbing within the confines of his clothing. Within minutes, he'd pulled off her shirt and sports bra and groaned at the sight of her small pert breasts heaving as she panted for breath. The taut peaks of her delicate orbs were dark with arousal. Delectable inches of caramel skin made his mouth water. Soft satiny flesh electrified his senses as he ran his hands over her. Liam looked up at her when he heard her soft gasp and found himself transfixed by her misty brown eyes. Xan was flushed with passion and he knew that if he delved into her pants, he would find her slick with wetness. Instead of letting his animalistic urges take hold of him, he lowered his bare chest onto hers.

Xan gasped in wonder as the heat of his body inflamed hers. She wrapped her arms around him and moaned into his mouth as he kissed her. Hot consuming passion welled within her and soon, her fingers dug into the skin of his back, silently begging for more. Her plea was answered when he wedged his knee between her thighs and settled his hips against hers. Desperate heat collected between her thighs when she felt the engorged member trapped within his pants. Her hips moved against his, both easing and increasing the pressure in her core; she wasn't sure if she should push him off or pull him closer. A burst of pleasure erupted inside her when his teeth nipped at her nipples. "Ah, dios," she moaned. His teeth pinched and pulled the sensitive flesh before he soothed the aching peak with his tongue. He moved from one breast to the other, teasing and tormenting her to a feverish pitch. Somewhere in the back of her mind, Xan knew that she moaned incoherent words in both English and Spanish; she didn't care. All that mattered was that he never stopped. "Liam."

The sound of his name on her lips made him look up. Xan's face was flushed and tight with desire, her breath escaping in hot short bursts out of her mouth. He watched as she leaned up and frantically reached for the waistband of his pants. An involuntary laugh shot out of his mouth as she fumbled with the fastenings. He placed his hands on hers and searched her gaze deeply when she looked up at him questioningly. "Are you sure you want this?"

"God yes," she replied as she returned to her mission. Xan stopped again when he pulled her chin up with his finger. Liam's eyes were serious and penetrating as he regarded her, an air of hesitation hidden in his blue eyes. "I want this, Liam. Don't stop." He relented, unfastening his pants as she watched. Her eyes widened at the sight of the trail of ginger hair that led to the waistband of his underwear. With one impatient tug, she bared his body down to the knees. His thick and extremely red member stood proudly before her, ripping an involuntary gasp from her. Compared to his pale skin and even the copper hair of his groin, his cock was a deliciously startling sight to behold. Veins pulsed beneath the taught flesh, forcing the thick rod to jump ever so slightly. "Yes," she hissed as she watched a small stream of clear dew flow from the tiny opening at the velvet head.

Liam groaned at the hungry look that contorted her features as he stared at her. There was something innocent and shy hidden beneath the animalistic and arousingly vulgar looks in her eyes. She reached out to touch him, making him gasp at the prefect pressure she applied to her movements. He was nearly blinded from the pleasure that rippled through him. It only took him seconds to remove the rest of her clothing. Once she was bared to him, he plunged his fingers within the sweet cavern between her legs. Xan hissed as he pressed within. Liam groaned at the tightness surrounding his fingers but stopped at her unconscious wince. "Did I hurt you?"

Xan shook her head as she moaned, squirming against him. "It's ok. Keep going." She lay back to allow him more access to her body, pulling her lower lip between her teeth. There was some discomfort, but pleasure was quickly overriding it, making her moan at every single one of his movements. "Keep going," she moaned when he shifted, allowing a deeper invasion. She felt her eyes screw shut as she fell into the intense sensations coursing through her body. "Liam, yes."

While he liked the way she moaned and writhed beneath him, there was still a hint of a wince on her face. She was tighter than he remembered, but that could have been a result of her nervousness; she was after all, nude and spread open before him. He easily shifted onto his elbows and kissed a burning trail down the cords of her stomach. Within moments, his mouth took over the movements of his fingers, soothing the pain he'd caused. The sweet taste of her nectar drove him to take more from her; he pulled at the stiff little button between her slick folds moaning at the way she bucked and squirmed.

She continued to moan as he licked and sucked at her, bringing her closer to the climax ready to take over her body. He felt her begin to tighten and quickly moved to cover her body with his. They both reached for his aching cock. Liam moaned as she used it to pull him closer. He took his time, trailing the sensitive tip over her slick folds. Her heat was maddening; it took all of the self control in his body to keep from viciously plunging into her. He continued the deliberate torture, only stopping when she pulled him down for consuming kisses that made his head swim.

"Push it in," Xan commanded in a hoarse whisper. She was on edge and tense with need; his mindless teasing pushed her passed any sort of reason. When she felt the pressure that came with his invasion, she gasped in surprise; he was bigger than she'd anticipated. Liam continued to rock within her at a snail's pace, and when she opened her eyes, she found him staring at her intently, his face flushed in what she assumed was concentration. He placed his hands on her hips and pulled her higher onto his folded legs, allowing him a deep penetration that sparked white-hot bolts of pleasure to shoot through her.

Fuck she was tight. Liam fought the animal urges swirling within him as he continued to pace himself. Her body seemed to refuse to loosen around him and as she pulsed around him, he felt himself being pulled closer to the point of no return. There was still a bit of a wince on her face; had he been able to, he would have stopped. He wanted to reposition them, to angle himself in a way that would make this last longer and make their mating more comfortable for her. But he couldn't; not only was he trapped by the pants and underwear still anchored around his thighs, but Xan had once again pulled him toward her for another mind-blowing kiss. Her tongue invaded his mouth, mimicking his movements within her.

God, her moans and whimpers we like a drug in his veins, forcing him to increase his movements for more. Somewhere in the back of his head he could have sworn that he groaned out a curse that prompted her to moan her appreciation of it. Liam wasn't sure; he was too busy trying to keep himself from exploding before she did. He pulled her legs up and moaned when he sank even deeper within her. Xan called out to God in her native tongue, wrapping her legs around his waist as she did. She pulled his lower lip between her teeth just as her nails dug into his back. The pain of her unconscious injury inflamed the pleasure within him. His control slipped, and soon, his thrusts were quick and forceful.

Xan could barely breathe for moaning at the intensity of their joining. Every cell of her body tingled and tensed. An unbearable but wonderful sort of pressure pooled between her legs and before she had a moment to orient herself, an unbelievable burst of sensation exploded through her. She held onto Liam as she shook and panted, completely aware that his movements had become savage, both heightening and extending the pleasure pulsing through her.

"Oh fuck!" she heard him gasp. A second later, she felt his release as he shuddered above her. It was difficult to breathe; every inhalation seemed to over-stimulate every cell in her brain. She moaned, half in protest and half in greed when he placed gentle kisses along the column of her neck. Her body continued to tingle as she ran her hands over the expanse of his back. This was nice, she noticed, most likely because it was apparent that the only time he rarely spoke was during sex. "So there is a way to shut you up." She smiled when he laughed against her neck.

Liam took his time rolling off her, but made sure to pull her into his arms as he did. His legs were still confined in his clothes, making it near impossible to move, but he wasn't inclined to remedy the problem. His only concern was the amazing woman lying in his arms complacently. He was almost afraid to speak for ruining the moment, but she needed to know that she was protected. "You're not pregnant."

"Wasn't aware you moonlight as a gynecologist."

He smiled at the joke. "No, I meant that there is no way you could have gotten pregnant. Royce gave us all the ability to control conception. You won't get pregnant unless I will it."

Xan leaned up onto an elbow to look at him. She watched as he looked at her naked body as she asked, "But what if a woman desperately wants your baby, for the right reasons?"

He'd never considered this. It was true that there would be women who would want to bear the child of a man as powerful as he and his brothers; it was one of the core reasons for Royce's decision to pass on the ability. Nadia wanted children, and had Andrae not had the power to stop it, it was possible that their children could have kept her alive. "I guess she's out of luck."

"That sucks." She tilted her head in thought as he continued to stare at her. "So what happens if you want a baby and she doesn't?"

Liam wasn't aware of the fact that he'd been expecting an angry reaction from her. What woman, good or bad, could live with knowing that she had even less control than any average woman at having a child? He made a mental note to ask Charisma or Alauria about this. "Since that's never happened, I can't give you an honest answer. My only guess is that there has to be some kind of want on both sides for it to occur."

Xan nodded in acceptance to his explanation. "Still sounds kind of one sided." She smiled ruefully when he only shrugged. "Good news for me though. I think just about every woman wants to know her first time won't get spoiled by the thought of babies."

At her words, Liam's eyes shot up to hers. "What do you mean, first time?" She only gave him a confused stare which prompted him to ask, "You meant your first time with me."

"Well, yea, that too." She followed him when he bolted upright into a sitting position. "What?"

"You were a virgin?" he asked incredulously.

"Yes. Didn't you know?"

"Obviously not," he replied angrily. "You didn't feel like a virgin." Technically, that was a lie; she was extremely tight and that slight wince on her face was certainly explained. "It's supposed to hurt for you."

"Well it wasn't all cupcakes and sunshine in the beginning," she retorted. "Are you talking about the hymen or something?" At his slight nod, she felt her face grow warm. "I use tampons religiously and they have been known to damage that particular bit of anatomy."

Liam ignored her blush. Why the hell couldn't she have done that when they started messing around? "You were a virgin?"

"You say that like it's a big deal."

It was one hell of a big deal and it aggravated him that she didn't see that. "You didn't act like a virgin just then."

"And how exactly is a virgin supposed to act?"

The half mocking, half shocked expression on her face did nothing to soothe him. Since he'd never been with a virgin, he didn't know how to answer her challenge. "I don't fucking know... Virginly."

"Oh, yes, that really explains it for me. Thanks bunches. I'll know exactly what to do next time."

At that, Liam leapt off the bed, slamming into the wall as he tried to recover his balance. "There isn't going to be a next time."

Now she was getting angry. "Why the fuck not?"

"I don't take virgins to my bed."

"Thanks, Captain Stupid," she said as she pulled herself up onto her knees, "But considering what happened a few minutes ago, not only have you just perjured yourself, but you've made this ridiculous conversation a non-issue."

She had him there and he knew it. "A little fucking warning would have been nice."

"Yes, because what I really wanted to do in a house of strange men was shout from the rooftops my untouched condition. What would you have preferred, Liam, a blindingly white 'V' pinned to my chest?" She could have sworn she saw a hint of a nod. Just like that, her blood began to boil. "You know you really are fucking amazing." In the space of five minutes, the memory of her first sexual experience was forever tarnished. "Only you would know how to ruin a moment like this."

Her face burned red from what he was sure was anger and he felt unbridled remorse at her comment. His reaction wasn't her fault; he knew that he was overreacting. But that didn't change the fact that by doing absolutely nothing, she'd changed everything. "You didn't run to hide yourself when I saw you naked."

"I'm not shy by nature. I have a good body and I know it."

It was perfect, actually, but he wasn't about to tell her that. "Pogue..."

"Was a good friend that I lived with. Yeah, he saw me naked and I saw him naked, and sure, sometimes we shared the shower when there wasn't enough hot water or one of us was running late." Based on the flush of anger that took over his face, she realized that she shouldn't have revealed that much. "Ok, yes, I get it. He and I were not your typical Will and Grace - well of course not, Will was gay. Scratch that," she said with a shake of the head. "We weren't your typical Dawson and Joey-"

"They slept together!"

She almost laughed as she said, "We'll get to how in the hell you know that in a minute. And anyway, they weren't each others' first. But the point is that though he and I were tight as hell, there wasn't anything remotely sexual between the two of us."

"Could have fooled me."

"Oh, so all of a sudden because there are people in this world that I trust enough to share a shower with, now I'm some kind of whore who'll sleep with anyone who can take care of me?"

He understood the error of his ways the second he saw the tears brimming in her eyes. He watched as she jumped off the bed. Within seconds her panties were back on. "Xan, I didn't mean it like that."

"Could have fooled me!" she threw back at him. With untamed raged bubbling beneath the surface of her patience, she pulled her pants back on. She heard him adjusting his clothes and for a moment felt a wave of disgust; he couldn't even take his pants off for her. "Un-fucking-believable," she muttered. "Pendeho." She'd found her sports bra and roughly pulled it on, spinning in a circle to find her shirt.

Liam easily found his clothes and was stuffing his feet into his boots when she'd yanked her shirt out from underneath one of the pillows. She continued to mutter and curse at him; he felt lower than the demon vermin he killed knowing that he'd hurt her and ruined one of the most important moments of her life. He walked around the bed to where she searched for her shoes and grabbed hold of her shoulders. As expected, she tried to knock him down with a right hook, but he easily blocked the move by turning her and pressing his chest into her back, keeping a firm grip on her forearms. "Stop trying to hurt me."

"Why? It's all you ever do to me."

The hitch in her voice turned his stomach to lead. She'd stopped trying to hit him and instead stood impassively; he was sure that he'd unintentionally defeated her. "Xan, I didn't mean... What I said... It wasn't supposed to...I'm sorry."

She tensed at the words. Did he really just apologize? "You're what?"

"Don't make me say it again."

Xan broke free of his hold and turned to look at him. He was still flushed, but refused to make eye contact. He actually looked remorseful. "Why are you sorry?"

"I didn't mean to hurt you this time. Hearing that you were a virgin surprised-"

"Scared," she corrected, "My being a virgin scared you."

He nodded agreement as he placed his hands in his pockets. "I didn't mean it when I said I wouldn't have sex with you again."

"Of course you didn't. You're a man, aren't you?" She felt the side of her mouth twitch when he chuckled. With a heavy sigh, she sat on the edge of the bed. "What the hell do we do now?"

"What are you talking about?"

"You told your brother that this is done when Sherlaine is done." She ignored the surprised look on his face and only said, "I'm not an idiot, Liam." Rolling her eyes heavenward, she continued, "There's no way that this can work, even for the short amount of time I'm here."

Her words were like a hot poker scrambling his insides. "I don't care."

"So you don't care that the only time we aren't arguing or trying to kill each other is when we're having sex?"

Well, when she put it that way... "Every relationship has its issues."

"That's just it, Liam. There is no relationship. Whatever this just became is done the second you get rid of Sherlaine."

The enormity of her words hit like a freight train. That she was so ready to give up when they'd barely even started both amazed and angered him. He was Liam fucking Royce. While he did make it a habit of scaring women to keep them at bay, he did actually like them. Rebellion was quick to take over. "How in the fuck can you say that? We just had sex."

"And not five minutes later, you pretty much implied that I was a whore." She shook her head to clear her thoughts. "I won't lie; I do have some sort of feeling for you. You're hot, with easily the best ass I've ever seen on a man. And as annoying as it is sometimes, I like the way I feel when I'm around you, when I don't want to kill you, anyway." The hopeful look in his eye tore at her. "But I don't know if it'll be anything more than odd moments of nice."

"I don't know either. But I want to find out." Logic told him to let it go, to let her have her way. Causal sex with a hot as lava female was nearly every man's wet dream. She was giving him the opportunity of no-strings sex. But as he looked at her, he realized that there was no denying the fact that he wanted something more than a casual fling from her. He was her first; he wanted to be her last. There was no use in denying the fact that he was never going to be able to simply watch her walk away from him. Not after everything they'd been through.

Yes, they were always at each other's throats and yes, they hated each other more than they liked each other, but he was done turning his back on what he felt for her. He was ready to accept the complicated, pain in the ass, gut wrenching feelings he realized were the reasons for his brothers' changes. Liam wasn't stupid enough to think that he was in love; he wasn't sure he even knew that emotion existed. But he was in deep like and appreciation for the woman sitting on his bed. "Look, I barely like you on my very best day." Her brows shot up in response and he couldn't stop the smile from taking over his face. "I'm not asking you to marry me. I'm telling you to give me a shot."

purefire
purefire
1,016 Followers