Bloodline

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Alex the Cat
Alex the Cat
1,417 Followers

The two thugs that were dragging her away shocked Iella at best. The one had his hand over her mouth as he half carried her through the park while the other led the way. She knew who they were, and feared the worst. She could not remember that she was now a changed being ---- a vampire who could overtake them all. Her body was thrown into the back seat of a limousine. When she looked up, she saw the evil grin of Oscar.

“Hello sweetheart. Ya miss me?” He asked with a sneer. His gold rings glimmered from the overhead light being on. His black suit was flawless, and his dark brown hair perfect. On either side of him sat his most trusted thugs.

Niki called out to her in a low voice. “Iella, tell me where you are. Remember what you are capable of. Tell me where you are love.”

The young blonde squinted angrily at the man whom she hated most.

Niki quickly picked up on the change of feelings. She must be thinking of attacking. “Darling, don't be hasty. Please tell me where you are. Let me be with you and help.” She called out again.

In a low voice, Iella said, “Black limo on Willow Street.”

Oscar angrily backhanded her. “Who the fuck you talking to bitch? I never said you could talk.” Pressing the intercom button, he quickly declared, “Let's get out of here. Back to the restaurant.”

Suddenly there was a loud heavy thump to the top of the vehicle that everyone inside heard. The driver came to a halt. Those in the back seat heard the front driver side door open and then everything fell silent. Iella knew it was her lover.

“Go check it out.” Oscar ordered one of his lackeys sitting next to him.

The man stepped out of the vehicle. They heard the click of his boots on the asphalt and then there was silence. Oscar was about to tell the other one to go out, when the back door was ripped open.

Iella took it as her opportunity to jump at the man she loathed more than anything. She fiercely held him down and the evident shock on his face from her incredible strength, made Iella smile. “You thought you had me. But I now have you. And you will never harm another.” She forced his face up and her fangs pierced the salty flesh of his neck.

Niki stood outside with the second man from the backseat growing limp in her arms. With blazing eyes, she watched her lover drain the pimp and then break his neck.

Iella saw the large hand of her friend extended towards her. Taking it, she stepped out of the limo. Her head was gently led to the man between them. Understanding what Niki meant, she sunk her teeth into the other side of his neck. They fed from him simultaneously and held hands. At the required moment, they both unlatched themselves from him, and Iella let Niki tear open his neck.

The women embraced. “I'm sorry Niki. I grew scared and forgot what I am capable of.”

“Shh, s'okay. Don't worry. It's over now.”

“Are you mad? Mad that I couldn't take care of myself?”

Niki hooked a finger under her love's chin and lifted it up to meet emerald green eyes. “Of course not. You're still getting used to your abilities. And I know that it is not in your nature to fight. You were just taken off guard, that's all.”

Iella stroked a chiseled cheek and noticed how warm her tall companion was. Her face looked very human. “You fed on three, and this is what happens?”

Niki nodded. “Plus I was very hungry.”

The small woman giggled. “Up to how many can I feed on in one night?”

“Probably as many as six, but you may feel somewhat woozy from it all.”

“Like drunk?”

“Something like that.”

Iella pulled her down for a loving kiss.

************

It was the day of their scheduled flight to Ireland. They were to head out to the airport tonight. Gabriella was excitedly trying to decide what she needed to take on the trip. With the suitcase at the foot of their king size bed, she searched through the closet for the right things. Going over to the top dresser drawer, she came across the silicon dildo she had purchased some weeks ago. She thought about that one night in the alley and a flutter of desire swept through her.

Niki just finished her bath. As she toweled herself off, she felt the wave of arousal coming from her love. A dark eyebrow arched up her forehead, and she exited the bathroom. What befell her blue eyes was the sight of her lover standing next to the bed in all her nakedness with the cock strapped on.

Iella gave her a mischievous grin as she watched Niki approach. They kissed passionately.

Pulling back, Niki asked in a whisper, “You plan on using that on me?”

“Definitely. All the way up your ass.” The small blonde responded right before she captured Niki's bottom lip and suckled it tenderly causing her tall lover to moan. “Get on your knees on the bed for me my luscious beauty, and face the wall.”

Niki complied laying her hands flat against the high headboard. She automatically spread her legs wide, and stuck her butt out as an offering.

Iella rolled a lubed condom onto the cock and knelt behind her lover. Raking blunt fingernails slowly up Niki's thighs, she administered firm nips and kisses to her broad back. She raked her way up to the small of Niki's back and then back down, eliciting further moans from her companion. She poised the head of the cock against the puckered opening and gently pushed in only the head.

Niki's head fell back as a guttural groan erupted from deep within her chest. The object of her desire felt so good and she loved the fact that her little blonde vampire desired to please her. “Please…don't…tease. Just…fuck me.”

Iella drove in the rest of the cock up to the hilt, and a cry issued forth from Niki's lips. She reached around to take hold of brown nipples between her thumbs and forefingers. Twisting and tugging them, she began a slow pace of pumping in and out. “Play with your clit Niki. Play with it and let me feel you.”

The dark vampire leaned her head onto her forearm now against the headboard, and brought her free hand down to the black patch of curls. Running long fingers through the slick folds, she began to circle her clit firmly.

“Oh god Niki. I love how it feels. I love…our connection…. Feeling on my body everything you are.” She pumped to the faster rhythm her lover was setting with the clit action.

“Fuck…Iella…yesss. Ahhh!” Niki screamed out in ecstasy and her lover quickly followed behind.

Iella held still as she leaned against Niki's back. Both of them panting. The young woman then slowly pulled out and immediately they both felt the emptiness. Falling onto their sides while their bodies randomly jerked from the intense orgasm, Iella wrapped her arms around her love.

When they regained control of their breathing, Niki turned around to seize the lips before hers passionately. She reached down unbuckling the straps and removing the apparatus from the small waist, she tossed the used condom into the trash bin next to the bed.

“Here, let me help,” Gabriella offered as she reached out and began buckling the straps onto Niki's waist. Sapphire eyes connected with emerald green and a sheepish grin graced the younger woman's face.

“I want to make love to you slowly and tenderly. I want you to know and feel all of my passion and love for you.” Niki stated in a whisper.

The small blonde cupped her lover's cheek. “I feel you all of the time. And I assure you I don't believe I could ever get tired of it. Make love to me as you've said. Yes, let's do it without hurriedness.”

Niki climbed on top of her lover and kissed her tenderly. Tongues soon began to caress one another gently and lovingly. Their breaths slowly became one as their love ----their entire being became infused into each other's mouth. A large hand reached down to grab hold of the cock, poising the head of it gently against Gabriella's opening. The wetness, Niki encountered there with her fingers, she spread onto the shaft of the dildo. She slowly slid in, and felt her love's reaction with the wrapping of small legs firmly around Niki's waist.

Blue and green eyes gazed deeply into each other's soul as Niki gracefully and laggardly pumped in and out. She held her upper body up on her forearms while her hips gingerly ground into her lover.

Small hands grabbed and clawed at the flesh along Niki's spine causing her back to arch. She then pulled Niki's head down for a searing kiss as she quickly approached the pinnacle of her release. “Ahh…I…love you…Niki.”

“And I...love…you.”

Their orgasmic cries ricocheted off the walls. Niki fell onto Iella, and they held one another tightly.

The two lovers thought about the new adventure that they were about to embark upon in another country as they took a short nap on this cloudy and rainy afternoon.

To be continued…………………..

Author's Note: Sorry folks, I had to end it there...at least for now. I've been working on this story for many months, and I figured I might as well get something posted while I work on the second part of Niki and Gabriella's vampire adventures.

Alex the Cat
Alex the Cat
1,417 Followers