Bloodlines Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"This should do." Ayra said, adjusting the hemline slightly to reveal a little more of her breasts.

She turned sideways, examining her profile. The image made her smile, as she ran her fingers across her stomach.

"This should do nicely." She said, turning to look at the woman.

"You still do fine work, Jouseen. I am grateful." Ayra said, as she walked over to her dresser and picked up a small vial.

"Thank you, Milady." Jouseen replied, struggling to keep the anger she felt from showing in her voice.

As the seamstress walked out, Ayra took a sip of the biter oil from the vial. The liquid burned, and she quickly picked up her glass of wine to wash it down. She had considered not drinking it and taking the chance, but getting pregnant was not in her plans, not yet anyway.

Ayra tucked the vial back into the drawer, pausing as she saw the other bottle. The stopper was still sealed with wax, yet she swore she could smell the scent of wildflowers. She shook her head, chasing away the memories as she covered the bottle with a cloth. She had just closed the drawer when the door opened and Ian walked in.

She turned and smiled, her hands nervously smoothing her dress.

"Mother, I..." Ian said, standing open mouthed in the doorway.

"Ian, I am so glad you were able to break free." She replied, holding out her arms to him.

"It has been a busy week." He replied, not wanting to mention the times he had stopped only to find her busy, or out somewhere.

As he walked over, Ian couldn't help but stare at his mother. Her dress was pulled so tight across her chest he wondered if she could breathe. Her hair was done up with fine strands of silver wire woven through it, sparkling in the lamplight. He stepped into her arms, welcoming her comforting embrace.

As Ayra wrapped her arms around Ian, her skin tingled just feeling his body against hers stirred desires within her. She wondered if he still felt those same desires, if he still spent his nights dreaming of her. As if in answer, she felt him press into her, his own arousal immediately apparent as it pressed against her.

"Where's Lia?" Ian finally said, as he stepped back, the loss of his touch sending pangs of hunger through Ayra's body.

"She is with the nurse. It's something I still can't get used to. I was the one that fed you as a babe. Having someone else do that now, it, well it seems wrong." Ayra responded, her hand casually caressing the flesh of her breasts as they threatened to spill out of her dress.

Ian shifted uncomfortably, unsure just where things stood between him and Ayra. The past week had been a whirlwind of activity and he had barely found time to visit with her, and then, they had never been alone. He walked over and sat down on a chair by the fireplace, relishing the warmth of the fire.

Ayra walked over and sat beside him, her hand reaching out to grasp his.

"I know you have been kept busy, and I know things are confusing." She said, her fingers caressing his hand. "I am told Brayden's health is failing day by day. He has already announced you as his heir. It must seem overwhelming."

"I... It's a lot to take in, mother." Ian said, noticing her brief scowl as he called her that.

"You can call me Ayra." She said, shifting in her seat and leaning forward.

Ian stared at her breasts, his already hard cock seeming to throb and grow even more.

"I told the nurse to keep Lia until I come and get her." Ayra said, grasping Ian's hand and placing it on her chest.

She could feel him tremble as his fingers slowly caressed her breast. A smile came to her lips as she pressed forward into his hand. It was one thing to believe she still held him, it was quite another to know it, to feel his touch.

"Ayra, I..." Ian said, swallowing hard as his fingers trembled.

He knew where this was going, and he wanted it, wanted it more than anything, yet he wasn't sure how Ricah would react. She had seemed uncaring about it, yet he felt there was something about her, something cruel. He didn't want to endanger his mother or his sister.

Ayra couldn't believe it as Ian slowly pulled his hand away. It took her a moment to recover and gather her thoughts. She knew she had to act, and act quickly. There was far too much at stake. Taking a deep breath, she stood up and smoothed her dress, making sure she let her fingers travel low enough as she watched Ian's eyes.

"Well then," she said, regaining her composure. "So, do you like the dress?"

"It's... It's beautiful." Ian replied, finally managing to look away.

"Jouseen made it for me for the party Ricah is planning for tomorrow night." Ayra said, as she spun around, making sure he got a good view from all angles.

"I, uhm, yeah. She made me a couple outfits. She can really make clothes." Ian said, the mention of Jouseen bringing a flashback of her words.

"Could you give me a hand?" Ayra said, as she walked over to the mirror and began untying the dress.

"I, uhm, ..." Ian stammered, before Ayra looked over at him and smiled.

He stood up and walked toward her, each step clicking loudly on the stone floor. By the time he reached her, she had already untied the top and turned her back to him.

"Just loosen the lacing a bit." She said, her hand going up to grab her hair and pull it out of the way.

Ian reached out slowly, staring at his shaking fingers as they grasped the lacing. He fumbled with it for several moments before finally getting it to loosen. The back of the dress slowly opened revealing Ayra's pale skin. His fingers moved with a will of their own, slowly caressing the flesh as she took a small step backwards, her hands slipping the dress from her shoulders.

"Sometimes I miss the way things were before we came here." She whispered as she felt his body slowly press into her.

Ian trembled, his fingers dancing along his mother's shoulders and slowly down her arms. He felt her fingers grasp his hands pulling them around her as she let the dress drop in a heap on the floor. Her arms reached back, her hands grasping his head and pulled it forward.

Ayra closed her eyes and bit her lip, knowing he was watching her in the mirror. She felt his skin as his chin came to rest on her shoulder. The touch encouraged her, and she pressed her ass backwards, shivering as she felt his excitement press into her from behind.

Spinning around slowly, Ayra let her hands move down Ian's body as her mouth sought his. The moment their lips met it was like a dam giving way. Ian moved his hands around her waist, pulling her hard against his swelling cock. Every inch of his body felt like it was on fire as his fingers dug into her flesh, pulling her willingly against his hardness.

Ian stared into the mirror, using it to guide himself as he slowly backed up to the bed. As his legs hit the mattress he slowly dropped down, pulling Ayra with him. She moved with him willingly, every step filling her with confidence. As she fell forward on top of him, his rigid cock threatening to impale her, Ayra knew she had not lost him. His hands rushing over her body were like tiny fires igniting her need.

She let him explore, relishing his touch as she struggled to control the wildfire slowly building inside. There was far too much at stake to succumb to her own need, no matter how intense it became. Still, his touch flamed the fires, and she finally had to do something before she was consumed. Slipping free of his grip, she slowly made her way down his body, intent on taking him through everything they had shared, every pleasure she had given him she would give him again and again until the memory was burned into his soul.

Ian trembled as Ayra slowly kissed her way down his body. Every spot her lips touched tingled, forcing his body to arch up when she briefly pulled her lips away. As much as he knew her and knew what things gave her the most pleasure, she knew him even better. Her head moved lower, her hair dragging across his chest. Even the touch of her hair sent his mind whirling, and he gripped at the bed trying to contain the flaming need that threatened his very being.

He couldn't contain himself, his lips opened and he let out a soft moan as her lips encircled his shaft, drawing his length into her mouth while her tongue performed a complex dance of erotic ecstasy along his length. He looked down at her, their eyes locking as her fingers gently stroked his balls, adding encouragement to the dance.

"You... I ..." He stammered as she took his length again, her eyes closing as she savored every inch of his cock.

Ayra held her fingers against the base of his cock, feeling for the telltale pulse that would warn her of his impending climax. She would bring him to the brink, get him as close to cumming as she dared, and then hold him there for as long as she dared before slowly easing him back down. It was a dance she had learned, and learned well. She would burn herself, her gift, and their future into his soul.

Ian clawed at bed, his legs twitching as Ayra held him on the brink. Every part of his body tingled, and he swore he could hear war drums pounding in his head, as he swung his head from side to side, his lips unwilling or unable to form words. He was desperate, desperate for release.

"Please... I... O... Oh..." he cried, his lips finally giving voice to the burning need consuming him.

Ayra released his cock and looked up at him, smiling. She could feel the rapid pulsing at the base of his cock and knew she could take him no further. He was at the breaking point, and she needed to let him settle, relax, and regain some semblance of control. Slowly she slid up his body. Letting his cock slid between her tits.

She paused for a moment, his hardness pulsing against her chest as her tits caressed his manhood. Bending her head down, she managed to lick the very tip of his cock, forcing another moan from his lips before moving upward again. Her own need raged within her and she had to pause for a moment, breathing deeply before she continued up his body.

As his cock slid across her womanhood, the tip momentarily brushing against her opening, she nearly gave in. Her desperation raged at her and for the briefest moment she moved against his cock, letting the head slid across her opening. The look of pure need on his face gave her the courage she needed to continue, and Ayra slid further up his body.

Her legs parted as she slid across his stomach, her pussy leaving a slick trail of need across his flesh. His eyes locked on her womanhood, as he realized what was happening. She slid upward agonizingly slowly, every inch making him struggle to urge her onward. Her own desire was on the brink now, and she knew she could not control herself.

She inched even further upward, resting on her hands as her hips inched her pussy ever closer to Ian's hungry mouth. She felt his hands grasp her ass, urging her to hurry. His head bent down, closing the last few inches as his mouth engulfed her. She inhaled deeply, trying to settle her nerves as the fire exploded within her, sending tendrils up both her sides.

"Oh...Oh..." she cried, as his tongue devoured her, every thrust far better than the last.

She knew she had to stop him, had to regain control, but it was impossible. Her vision blurred and her body started shaking. Her hips thrust forward, involuntarily humping against his hungry mouth.

Ian could feel his mother's legs shaking as she thrust wildly against his mouth. He renewed his efforts, driving his tongue as deep as he could, as she writhed and shook above him. Her cries echoed through the chamber as her thighs tightened and her pussy exploded, the muscles flexing and pulsing until she collapsed, falling beside him. Ian rolled toward her, his fingers lightly dancing along her thigh as she gasped for breath.

Ayra tried to move but her legs wouldn't respond, the muscles twitching and pulsing as her orgasm slowly subsided. She could feel Ian brushing her skin, his touch sending more flames raging through her, every stroke making her tremble. This was not how she planned it, she was supposed to be the one in control. His fingers danced upwards, lightly moving across her breasts making her shudder again.

"Ian, I..." she finally managed, using all of her strength to push herself into a sitting position.

She smiled at him as she slowly managed to control her breathing. His hand reached out, taking hers and pulling her toward him. He closed his eyes, memories from his youth filling his mind as he slowly guided her on top of him. As her legs crossed over his chest, he shuddered, anticipation raising his excitement. He felt her fingers grasp his cock as her body slowly slid downward.

Keeping his eyes closed, Ian concentrated, waiting anxiously as she slid downward. The first touch of her fiery pussy against his cock made him gasp. He opened his eyes, staring up at her as she slowly slid down his pole, the furnace between her legs igniting his passion beyond his control.

'Oh, it's oh!' she moaned, as his cock slipped easily into her, inch by inch stretching her pussy.

Ian stared at her tits, watching them sway back and forth as her hips worked their magic, writhing and twisting, sending fiery flames through his groin. His hands rose up, grasping her tits as she sped up, her hips thrusting against him as his cock stretched every inch of her pussy.

Ayra closed her eyes, tilting her head back as she concentrated, trying to stave off her own orgasm until Ian was ready. She knew the magic of such an event, and how that would bond them completely. She had seen the look in her son's eyes, the look of confusion and doubt, and she needed desperately for him to hold to her, to keep her at the center of his life.

His cock pulsed and twitched, his legs thrusting upwards, and she knew it was close. She ground her pussy hard against him, her fingers dropping down to stroke herself as she felt his cock throbbing, pulsing deep within her.

"Oh, ooooh!" she cried, her fingers pushing her to the brink.

All she needed now was for him to...

His cock erupted, blasting his fiery hot seed deep into her pussy. Ayra felt the floodgates open, the blast of his cock catapulting her over the precipice. She felt herself falling as her pussy exploded, each blast of his cock causing her body to tremble and convulse.

She tried to look down at him, to gauge his reaction but she couldn't focus. She felt nothing, not even his hands holding her chest. Nothing existed except his glorious cock exploding deep inside her, filling her.