Bloodlines Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Slowly she drew her lips away, releasing his throbbing organ as she gently pushed him toward the bed. As his legs bumped against the bed he sat down, shuddering as she slowly climbed onto his body, her fingers caressing his flesh, urging him backwards. He reached up, grasping her tits, still swollen and full of milk as she slid up his body. Looking up at her, he gasped as her hand grabbed his cock, guiding it quickly to her hungry opening.

Everything was so surreal, he tried to make sense of it, his head spinning as she slowly impaled herself on his cock. Her head tilted back, as her hips began twisting, her muscles working magic on his member. He stared at her tits, mesmerized as they swung back and forth, seeming to beg for attention. He reached out, grasping them firmly as her movements became more urgent, her pussy riding slickly up and down his length.

She leaned forward, her hands gripping the bed above his head, her tits forcing their way to his face. He couldn't resist, his lips parting to encircle her nipple, drawing it into his mouth. He ran his tongue across the hard bud, his lips pressed against the yielding flesh. A sudden squirt of warm fluid exploded into his mouth, and his mind seemed to suddenly crash back to reality.

He pushed her backwards and sat up, his eyes wide as he looked at her.

"Where's Lia?" he said, finally grasping at something that didn't make his head spin. "Why is she never here when I come?"

"Ian! She's with the nurse. She's been real fussy lately and I couldn't..."

"Really mother? You couldn't care for my sister, for your own daughter?" Ian growled, feeling angry and betrayed.

"Ian! Calm down. I don't know what has gotten into you. If you insist, I'll go and get her right now." She said, standing up and grabbing her robe.

Ian just stared at her as she walked over to her dresser. She pulled open the drawer and reached inside, pulling out a blouse. She placed it on the dresser then let her robe fall to the floor, revealing her nakedness. Even as angry, as betrayed as he felt, Ian's body stirred as he stared at the sight of his mother's nakedness. She fumbled with the blouse for a moment then slipped it over her head.

"Could you help me with this?" she said, her hands reaching behind her back to grab at the ties.

Ian stood up and walked over to her, his body trembling. He grabbed the ties and placed them in her hands, before quickly pulling his hands back.

"This is ridiculous. She's my mother. She doesn't need..." he thought as she slowly turned around.

"I love you Ian." She said, her hands grasping his head, pulling him to her as her lips sought his.

The smell of wildflowers hit him as her lips touched his. He tried to pull back, unable to believe what was happening, but it was too late. His lips parted as her tongue sought his, the touch of her flesh burning him. He tried to scream, to pull away, to flee from her, but he couldn't move. His head swirled as her tongue probed his mouth, each caress making him tremble.

He tried to push her away, but his hands wrapped around her waist instead, pulling her against him as his cock throbbed, its hardness driving against her. She seemed to melt into him, her molten body searing his flesh as she slid down his body, her lips seeking his manhood as her hands tore his pants open.

Everything Ian thought he knew, everything he had recently come to believe melted away as his mother's lips wrapped around his cock, drawing him into her molten embrace. All of his doubts disappeared as he felt the head of his cock slowly glide through her mouth, her tongue performing unbelievable magic tricks on his flesh.

Ian's hands dropped down, grasping her head as his hips began thrusting forward, forcing his cock deeper into her hungry mouth. Ayra could feel the head of his cock pressing against the back of her mouth as he began thrusting into her heatedly. She started to gag as his cock pushed against the back of her throat and she pushed against his hips, panicking. Ian stared at her, his desire in total control as he slid his cock in and out of her mouth. He could see the panic in her eyes as he pressed his hips forward, forcing his cock into her throat.

She writhed and twisted, finally managing to break his grasp and pull back, his cock popping from her mouth, pulsing angrily.

He thought she might say something, but she merely pushed him toward the bed, her mouth hungrily sucking at his flesh until he collapsed backwards. As she climbed up his body, Ian stared at her, his eyes glued to her swaying tits, heavy with milk.

"She should be feeding my sister with those." He thought as she straddled his hips, her hand guiding his cock to her dripping pussy.

Ian watched as she slowly slid down his length, her pussy gripping hungrily at his cock. Once she was fully impaled, her hips began to writhe and twist, her back arching as she strived to force herself even further onto his cock. Her tits began shaking as she increased her thrusts, swaying back and forth. The rock hard nipples seemed to scream at him, begging for attention.

His hands reached out, grabbing her nipples and squeezing them. Fluid oozed out, dripping across his fingers. He squeezed harder and she yelped as fluid sprayed from both nipples, splashing across his chest.

"You should be feeding my sister." He thought, releasing her tits and rolling sideways.

Ayra let out a shriek, as she fell onto the bed. Her legs instinctively wrapped around Ian's waist, holding him deep inside as he rolled on top of her. Ian stared down at her, the surprise on her face quickly changing to lust as he began driving into her. His cock pulsed and throbbed, stretching her pussy with each thrust.

"You should be feeding my sister." He growled, the words coming out in an unintelligible growl that made Ayra shudder.

Grabbing her legs, Ian lifted them higher, his hips thrusting with every ounce of energy he could muster. Her head swung from side to side as he began slamming into her, the impact making her tits bounce wildly. He gripped her legs tighter, pushing them even higher until they slipped over his shoulders.

He fucked her unrelentingly, hammering his cock into her as hard as he could. Each impact forced a gasp from her lips as she slowly began to realize what was happening. His toes dug into the bed as he forced her legs higher. Her knees were pressed against her tits, flattening them out. The pressure was causing her milk to ooze from her nipples with every thrust.

"Where is she, where is my sister?" He growled, his thrusts becoming brutal.

Ayra looked up at him, terrified realization coming too late as he drove into her forcefully.

"This isn't... You can't..." she thought, as she tried to twist free.

His arms held her pinned as he fucked her brutally, each thrust forcing her to cry out. Still, even as brutal as he was, her pussy was responding, fluids pouring from her to leak down the crack of her as and onto the bed. She cried out, begging him to stop, only to find herself begging him to fuck her harder in the very next breath.

His face wasted a twisted mask of rage as he hammered into her, forcing her toward a climax she no longer wanted. She freed her hands and began pounding at him, trying to stop him, as her hips betrayed her, thrusting upwards to meet his onslaught. Her own need more powerful than she could control.

"You... You can't..." she cried out, as she realized it was too late. Her entire body began shaking, her muscles convulsing as she came.

She could feel his cock still hammering into her as her vision blurred, her climax seeming to go on forever.

"You can't do this, you are my... You can't" she cried out, her whole body going rigid as she finally managed to force her legs from his shoulders.

She had meant to roll away from him, but her legs instinctively wrapped around his waist, locking him inside her as she came in a stream of unending screams.

She could finally see again, and she looked up at her son, her eyes trying to beg him. His stone faced stare terrified her as he slammed into her again and again. She could feel his cock swelling, the head pulsing and throbbing. She knew he was close, and she tried to move with him, hoping to bring him to orgasm quickly.

The first blast of his cum was sudden, and she cried out, her body reacting with an orgasm of her own. She felt him release her, as he slipped from her pussy, his cock erupting in a torrent of sticky fluids that sprayed across her chest and stomach. She couldn't do anything but stare in disbelief as he covered her in his fluids, his eyes glaring angrily at her.

Ian wandered the halls for some time, not sure what to do, and even less sure who to trust. His mind kept flashing back to his youth and the wild flowers his mother had always kept on the table, kept on the table when...

It just didn't make sense. Nothing made sense anymore. The whole keep was abuzz, people rushing about as news of Brayden's death spread like wildfire. Everything seemed muddled. The people walking by stared at him strangely as they chattered, their words echoing through his head. He looked around, watching the people walking by, staring at him. Their images were writhing and twisting, their voices becoming louder and louder until he thought his head was going to burst.

"Stop it!" Ian shouted, as his knees buckled and he collapsed to the floor.

Chapter 16

Ayra strode down the hallway, her tits bouncing wildly as she moved. She glared at the staring eyes, almost smiling as the gawkers melted into the side halls. As she entered the great hall, she looked around, finally spotting Ricah standing near the throne talking with a priest. Smoothing her dress, she strode forward, ignoring the stares from the people milling about. They were nothing, less than nothing, and once the dust settled, she would deal with them as well.

"Ricah, we need to talk." She said, as she stepped up, ignoring the priest.

"Ayra! It's so good of you to join us." Ricah replied, masking her anger at being interrupted.

"The priest and I were just making the arrangements for the funeral."

"I said we need to talk!" Ayra growled, ignoring the priest's startled stare.

Ricah looked from the priest to Ayra and back.

"Excuse us, father. This should only take a moment." Ricah said, glaring at Ayra.

"That's fine, my daughter. I believe I have your wishes in order. I will see to the ceremony." The old man said, bowing slightly before turning and walking away.

Ricah glanced around the room as Ayra pulled her by the arm toward a secluded alcove. They had barely stepped inside when Ayra reached between her breasts and pulled out a small vial. Handing it to Ricah, she glared angrily.

"What's this?" Ricah said, keeping her expression calm as she stared at the vial.

"You know damn well what that is. What I want to know is when you used it on Ian." Ayra growled, pushing Ricah further into the alcove.

"I have no idea what you're talking about Ayra. I certainly have no interest in getting the boy to fall in love with me. What I do want from him, he has been more than willing to provide."

Ayra's hands clenched as she glared at Ricah, her anger nearly getting the better of her.

"This vial is empty. Don't tell me you felt you needed to..."

"He was... I didn't know what..." Ayra said, suddenly finding herself needing to defend her actions.

For the briefest moment, Ricah's expression changed, her lips curling into a slight smile. She glanced past Ayra at the people in the room, scowling as she realized they were staring at her.

"This is not the time to discuss such matters. Go back to your chambers. I will come to you when I am finished here." Ricah said, pushing Ayra aside and striding back into the room.

Ayra stood there for several moments staring after Ricah, her hands clenching and unclenching as she tried to control her anger. Finally, as Ricah began talking with a man in armor, Ayra stomped away angrily.

"Don't presume too much, Kelton." Ricah said, glancing back as Ayra left the chamber. "The bitch is cunning, and I will not hesitate to take your head if you fail me. The boy is somewhere, probably unconscious, or at least confused. Find him, and bring him to my chambers."

"As you command." The guard said, spinning around and hurrying from the room.

Ricah looked around the chamber returning and stares with an angry glare that made people turn away. At the same time, her stomach churned as she realized things were not going anything like she had planned. Ayra's possessiveness about her son was becoming a problem, a problem Ricah knew she would have to address at some point.

For now, she just needed the boy to fulfill her needs and get her with child. Once that was done, once she was pregnant, the little cunt could have him day and night for all Ricah cared. But for now, it seemed Ayra was becoming an issue that needed to be dealt with.

Ricah jumped as she felt a cool hand touching her elbow. She turned to see Jorda standing beside her, his face hidden beneath the hood of his robe.

"What are you doing here?" she hissed, glancing around the room.

She was not surprised to see everyone was ignoring her now, apparently deep in conversation with whoever stood next to them.

"We had a deal, daughter; a deal you seem to be having trouble keeping." Jorda said, his voice stern, but barely more than a whisper.

Ricah felt his fingers digging into her flesh as he guided her to the door. Moments later they were in her chamber. Ricah looked at her father nervously as he removed his robe and hung it over a chair.

"It will happen soon, father." Ricah said, angry at herself for the tremor in her voice.

"See that it does." Jorda said, removing his shirt and placing it over his robe.

"I already have guards searching for him. They will find him and bring him here. Once they do, I will keep him here until the deed is done." Ricah said, watching as her father removed his pants, placing them on top of his shirt.

"You don't think you can hold the "Lord of the Keep" against his will, do you?" Jorda said, turning and walking toward her, his cock already hard, swaying and pulsing angrily with each step.

"He is little more than a boy and he will do what I tell him to." She replied, shaking as her eyes fixed on his cock, the head glistening with precum.

As his hands reached out to grasp her dress, pushing it from her shoulders to free her breasts Ricah couldn't help but tremble. The mere touch of his fingers was more exciting than she thought she could withstand. He guided her backwards, his rough hands caressing her flesh until she could barely contain herself. As her legs bumped into the bed Jorda shoved and she fell backwards, crying out in surprise. Before she could do anything Jorda grabbed her legs, forcing them apart as he stepped between them. In one quick thrust he buried his throbbing cock into her, smiling as she cried out in a mixture of pain and surprise.

"I let you do as you pleased, on the condition you provide me with the child; a child born of incest. You have failed in that simple task." He growled, as he gripped her legs and began thrusting into her.

"This will be your last chance. You will bed the boy, and bed him, until your belly swells with the child I need. You will do nothing else, you will go nowhere else. Your life will revolve around the boy and his cock."

Jorda's thrusts slammed against her making Ricah cry out as his cock swelled and pulsed, the head slamming deep inside her. She wanted to shove him away, or at least take control. Despite her anger, Ricah could feel her fluids beginning to flow, lubricating her cunt as her father brutally slammed into her. There was a knock on the door. Before Ricah could speak, Jorda called out for them to enter.

Ricah stared wide eyed as Ayra stumbled into the room, her dress torn and blood stained. Jorda didn't pause, his hands grasping Ricah's dress, shoving it over her hips and letting it fall to the floor before turning to look across the room as the guard shoved Ayra forward.

"You bastard, I'll..." Ayra started before spotting Jorda standing there.

"That will do, Kelton." Jorda said, smiling at Ricah.

"Yes, milord." The guard replied, his eyes scanning the scene before him.

"You!" Ayra growled, grabbing at the tattered remains of her dress in an attempt to cover her nakedness.

Jorda chuckled before walking over and grabbing her dress, ripping it from her fingers and tossing it to the floor.

"That's no way to greet your father, Ayra. No way at all." He said, grabbing her by the hair and pulling her to the bed.

"Father, what is..." Ricah shouted, only to yelp in pain as his free hand reached out to grasp her hair and throw her to the bed as well.

"The two of you have completely fucked things up." Jorda growled, shoving Ayra backwards as she tried to sit up.

"I had everything under..." Ayra started, the words cut short by a stinging slap.

"You had nothing under control." Jorda snarled, turning his back on the women and looking at the guard.

"You act like this is your stronghold, like you are in charge, and I tire of it. All you had to do was let him fuck you until you got pregnant, both of you. He seemed more than willing, bouncing between the two of you. This should have already happened." Jorda snarled, his hands dropping down to force their way between the women's legs.

"I told you, father. I had everything under..." Ricah yelped as Jorda roughly shoved his fingers into her pussy.

"But, you told me I was to..." Ayra said, staring in disbelief at her father and her sister before yelping as well, as Jorda penetrated her with his other hand.

"Don't pretend you know what I want." Jorda growled, shoving his fingers deeper into Ayra as he stepped between Ricah's legs and guided his cock to her opening.

"Father, I..." Ricah said, her hips already betraying her as Jorda's cock slid easily into her hungry pussy.

Ricah thrust upwards, savoring every inch of her father's cock as he stood above her, his eyes boring into her soul. Her anger melted away, quickly replaced with an all-consuming need as his cock slid deeper into her pussy, stirring up a desire she could not deny. She screamed, hoping her voice would chase away the need building between her legs.

Ayra glanced over at Ricah, watching in horror as her father's cock drove into Ricah's pussy and hating her for it. Her own body was stirring, her father's fingers dipping into her, stirring her own memories, her own needs. She had tried to deny it, to deny her own need, her own longing, replacing it with something just as forbidden. She closed her eyes, trying to ignore what was happening, but Ricah's moans of pleasure pulled at her imagination, drawing up images as she felt her father force another finger into her own trembling pussy.

Her hips began bucking, thrusting upward against her father's hand despite her efforts to remain still. Ayra could feel the bed bouncing, and hear the sound of flesh slapping against flesh. Ricah was moaning wildly, her body writhing and twisting, her desperation painfully obvious to Ayra, even with her eyes closed.

"Oh, ugh, I, ugh..." Ricah gasped, her last moan turning into a cry of overwhelming pleasure as she thrust wildly against her father's cock.

Ayra tried not to, but her eyes opened, and she looked over at her sister. The image of her father's cock, slowly slipping from Ricah's trembling body, the glistening head bouncing red and angry made her shudder. Ayra tried to turn away, to deny the burning need within her, but as Jorda removed his fingers from her pussy and slowly stepped between her legs, Ayra knew all was lost.

Her pussy throbbed in welcoming joy as her father slowly slid into her. She shook her head from side to side, trying to deny the need, the hunger, the joy her pussy loudly declared. His throbbing hardness declared his love for her, declared that she was his chosen one. She would please him; she would do whatever he wanted. Ayra lifted her legs upwards, wrapping them around her father's hips, hoping to draw him even deeper into herself.