Bloodlines Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ayra smiled as she felt her father tense, his hands now both gripping her legs, Ricah forgotten in his own climbing need. Ayra knew she had him, knew she had stolen his attention from Ricah, just as she had stolen Brayden's.

Chapter 17

Jouseen sat on the bed, slowly dabbing a cool cloth at Ian's brow. Grisha paced back and forth at the end of the bed, watching her mother.

"So, tell me again, what happened." Jouseen said, placing the cloth back in the bowl and picking up a small satchel of dried leaves.

"He was... I mean, I was warning him, about the, the ..." Grisha said, wiping at her cheeks.

"So, you thought the best way to warn him about the Siren's tears by using them on him?" Jouseen said, glaring at her daughter.

"I just wanted... I mean, he ...Mom! What have I done!" Grisha said, walking over and dropping at the edge of the bed, her hand reaching out to lightly rest on Ian's thigh.

"Well, first of all, you have put not only yourself, but me, and Ian in a great deal of danger." Jouseen said, gently picking up her daughter's hand and moving it to the side.

"What made you think he needed to be rescued? The boy may have seemed a bit confused, but I didn't see anyone dragging him to their bed chambers. He seemed pretty content fucking his aunt and his mother." Jouseen said, trying not to sound angry.

"That's not true, mother. He... He did what he thought he had to do, to... to keep his family safe. And... and he was beginning to see the truth of things, even before I..."

Jouseen stared at her daughter, watching the expression on her face. She had hoped she was wrong, but the look Grisha had as she looked at Ian told Jouseen otherwise.

"Tell me again, child." Jouseen said, grasping her daughter's hand. "Tell me what happened between the two of you that day."

Grisha blushed and stared downward at the floor. She knew what her mother was asking, and she knew why, but she didn't want to admit it. She shook her head, and wiped at the tears on her cheek.

"He was, he was just doing what Lord Brayden demanded, we both were. And he was kind, and gentle. He was just being nice. He just wanted to be nice." Grisha said, finally lifting her head but still not looking at her mother.

Jouseen released her daughter's hand and stood up.

"My sweet child. You have had your training, you know what Siren's tears can do, and you know where they come from." Jouseen said, walking to the far side of the room.

"Yes mother, I know." Grisha said, staring at the floor, afraid to look up.

"So, you know that exposing him to even the slightest amount had its dangers, especially after what happened between the two of you."

"Yes. But he was... I mean they just want to use him. He had no idea what..."

Jouseen held up her hand, cutting Grisha off in mid-sentence.

"What Ayra and Ricah were doing is none of your concern. What this boy decided to do is his own to choose. What you have done is take that choice from him." Jouseen said, before turning her attention back to Ian.

"Hand me the safflower milk." Jouseen said, as she slipped her arm around Ian and lifted him upwards.

Grisha scrambled to grab the flask and hand it to her mother. Ian moaned and coughed as Jouseen forced a few drops of the foul liquid between his lips. As she tried to pour a few more drops into his mouth, Ian coughed and shoved her hand away.

"What is...? Where am I?" Ian croaked, his voice little more than a hoarse whisper as he looked up at Jouseen.

The sight of the familiar woman seemed to calm him and he relaxed, his head sinking back against her chest.

"I think he will recover, though I'm not sure what effect your actions have had on him." Jouseen said, looking up at her daughter.

"Jouseen, I... Grisha, is she... Tell her she was..." Ian muttered, as Jouseen mopped at his brow.

Grisha knelt down, her hand grasping Ian's, pulling it to her lips.

"I am so sorry, Milord." She whispered, her lips brushing across his skin.

Ian's eyes opened, and he turned his head to look down at Grisha, his lips trying to form words, but only a raspy groan came out. He managed to raise his hand to touch her cheek as tears formed in her eyes.

His touch made her tremble, as she pressed his hand against her skin, struggling to fight back the tears.

"Ian, do you know what happened?" Jouseen said, helping him to slowly sit up.

Ian trembled, his head spinning as he tried to concentrate, tried to make sense of where he was and what was happening. The voices calling out to him seemed to be coming from somewhere else, yet he could feel Jouseen pressing against him, and his fingers felt the wetness of Grisha's tears as he brushed her cheek.

Several minutes passed before Ian was able to lift his head and think clearly. He looked around, expecting to see his chamber. The room was dark, lit only by a flickering candle. The bare stone walls and ceiling supported by dark timbers covered in cobwebs told him he was not in his chamber.

"Where... Where am I?" He said, looking from Grisha to Jouseen and back.

"What... What happened?"

Grisha started to speak, but Jouseen hushed her before gently grasping Ian's head and turning it to face her.

"What's the last thing you remember, son." She said, a tenderness in her voice that made Ian instantly relax.

He knew he should be somewhere, he knew something important had happened, yet he wanted to look at Grisha, to know she was safe. He tried to turn his head, but Jouseen held it firmly, her voice cutting through the remaining cobwebs in a gentle but insisting manner.

"Ian, I need you to tell me what you remember, what is the last memory you have."

Ian furrowed his brow, trying to concentrate. Bits and pieces, half formed images and ghostly words flew through his head. He grasped at them desperately, trying to put them together, trying to make sense of them. He remembered being angry, shouting at his mother. He remembered her asking him to calm down, asking him to help her with her dress. Then the smell of wildflowers, it had been overpowering, the aroma strong in his nostrils as she kissed him. His throat caught on fire. He couldn't believe what was happening, what she was doing.

"Ayra, I mean, my mother, she..." he started, tears forming in his eyes as his memories returned.

"I know, son. I know all of it, and I think it's time you did as well." Jouseen said as she helped him to sit up.

Ian sat quietly as Jouseen spoke, her words tearing at his soul until he thought he could take no more. Occasionally he would glance over at Grisha, sitting quietly in the corner, her head downcast. The sight of her seemed to lift his spirit, yet Jouseen's words still cut deep.

"So, not only were Brayden and my father brothers, but Ricah and my mom were sisters?" he said, when Jouseen finally finished.

The question sounded foolish considering all she had said, but Jouseen merely nodded, her expression calm.

"And this Jorda, he is my grandfather? My father's father?"

"And your mother's father as well." Jouseen said, watching Ian carefully.

"You mean my mother and father were brother and sister?" Ian said, staring wide eyed at Jouseen.

"Half-brother and sister. They had different mothers."

"But, what... I mean why would..." Ian said, shaking his head.

"Your mother and aunt have a plan, a plan that requires you, or more to the point, your child. I won't get into all the details, all the history, that I will leave for you to find out on your own.

Chapter 18

Ayra stared in disbelief as Jorda walked from the room without so much as a goodbye. She knew she should be angry, that he was just using her, but nothing mattered except the fire burning inside her. She imagined she could still feel him, his cock buried deep inside her, pulsing and throbbing as he emptied himself inside her, leaving her need, her burning desire unsatisfied.

She sat up slowly, glancing over at her sister, wondering if her own expression was the same as Ricah's, the look of a lost soul.

"He really is a bastard." Ricah finally said, slowly sitting up. "He doesn't give a damn about you or me anymore. He just wants the child, the child of the child."

"It's easier to hate him when he's gone." Ayra said, surprised she was able to even speak the words, yet in speaking them, their truth rang to her soul.

"I hate him even when he's inside of me. I wish I had the strength to..."

Their brief moment of almost friendship was interrupted by a knock on the door. Both women scurried to cover themselves, then Ricah called out for whoever it was to enter.

The guard looked from Ricah to Ayra and back, the confusion clear on his face. The animosity between the two was the talk of the keep, and yet here they were, in Ricah's bedchamber, the look of them loudly declaring what had just happened.

The tattered remnants of Ayra's clothing did little to hide her cum splattered pussy, and the state of Ricah's dress told him her pussy was likely as well coated. Clearing his throat, he shifted nervously, feeling his cock swelling at the sight of the two recently fucked women.

"Well?" Ricah said, getting angry as she saw how the boy stared at her.

"I... uhm... I was told to keep an eye out for milord, to come straight away if I saw him." He stammered, twisting uncomfortably as he realized his erection was becoming obvious.

"Yes! So where is he?" Ayra chimed in; jumping up so quickly her dress shifted revealing her naked breasts.

The boy just stood there wide eyed, his already swollen cock threatening to explode in his breeches. Ricah saw the reaction and jumped on it, striding forward to grab the boy by the arm.

"Where is he, tell me boy. If you're right, you can fuck this woman, hell, if you're right you can fuck both of us." She growled, glaring at Ayra as if to stifle any objection.

As she spoke, Ricah's hand dropped down to firmly grip the boy's cock through his breeches, smiling as she felt him thrust against her hand, his cock pulsing wildly. She was pretty sure she recognized the lad, one of the farrier's sons that had anxiously signed up for the house guard when he came of age. From the feel of his pulsing cock, he had definitely inherited his father's cock. The pulsing beast barely fit in her tightening grip.

"So where is he?" Ayra said, her voice softening as she stepped toward the lad, her hands releasing her dress, allowing the tattered fabric to drop around her waist, revealing her swollen tits.

"He is, uhm, ugh, Oh God! It was ... Oh God, it.. Jouseen..." the boy moaned as Ricah deftly undid his breeches, letting them fall to the floor.

Ayra let out a gasp as the boy's pulsing cock came into view, the purplish head glistening with precum. What little apprehension she had felt disappeared as the pulsing shaft glared at her, the slick fluid oozing from the head as Ricah began stroking it.

Ayra couldn't believe how the fire between her thighs quickly rekindled, quickly turning into an inferno of desire. She looked around in panic, trying to understand her emotions, trying desperately to control the need she knew was taking control.

Her gaze fell upon the small urn tucked neatly in the corner, faint wisps of smoke rising unseen into the room. Her nostrils flared as she inhaled the faint smell, knowing what was happening, and knowing she could do nothing about it. Then she felt Ricah's hand grasping hers, pulling her forward until her fingers encircled the pulsing shaft.

Any thought of resistance disappeared as found herself kneeling before the lad, her fingers guiding his cock to her hungry mouth. She didn't even notice as Ricah released her hand and slipped away, nor did she hear the door close as Ricah slipped into the hall. All she could focus on was the cock in front of her and the need burning deep inside.

The lad was young and inexperienced. She knew he would cum quickly, but she also knew he would be ready again quickly. She hoped the second time would last as she felt his cock already throbbing and pulsing, stretching her lips tightly.

Chapter 19

Ian sat for several minutes, his mind trying to wrap itself around the newfound revelation. Jouseen's words had left him confused. She had ushered Grisha from the room to give Ian a chance to think, and a chance to decide what his course of action would be.

Not that he felt he had much of a choice. Knowing what he now knew did little to change his circumstance. His aunt and his mother, it seemed, were hell bent on him getting them pregnant. Ian wished he could say the whole idea was repulsive, yet as much as he hated to admit it, he enjoyed being with his mother, and even Ricah was far from unpleasant when he was buried deep inside her pussy.

"There you go thinking with your dick again." He muttered, grabbing his breeches and slipping them on.

Still, as he closed his eyes for a moment, an image of Ayra filled his head. She was lying beneath him, her legs wrapped around his waist as he thrust into her, the impact forcing her swollen tits to sway back and forth. He could almost hear her gasps of pleasure as her fingers dug into his sides pulling him deeper, begging for more. There was a tenderness to her, a tenderness that contrasted starkly with Ricah and her raw sexual need. Still, they were the same, both of them wanting him for just one thing.

He slipped his shirt over his head before grabbing his boots and slipping them onto his feet. Still no solution, no answer to his predicament appeared. He was trapped and he knew it, he only hoped he would survive.

The sounds of shouting echoed through the room snapping Ian out of his contemplation. It took him a moment to recognize the voices and by the time he did the door to the room was swinging open and Ricah was walking in accompanied by two guards.

"There you are." She said, her attempt at sounding relieved barely veiled her anger.

"I, Uhm..." Ian said, standing up and straightening his shirt.

"I've been turning the keep upside down trying to find you. You had your mother and I worried sick." She said, her smile looked more predatory than welcoming.

"I... I felt ill, and Jouseen, she uhm, she nursed me back to health." Ian said, having no idea how long he had been out.

"Well, I'll have to make sure she's properly rewarded." Ricah said.

Something in her voice told Ian her idea of a reward was not going to be pleasant.

"Your mother is in my chambers. I suggest we head straight there so as to put an end to her worry." Ricah said, spinning around and walking from the chamber.

Knowing he had little choice, Ian walked out behind her, pausing to look sadly at Jouseen and Grisha who were standing in a corner watching. He breathed a sigh of relief as the guards followed him out of the room and into the hallway. He hoped Jouseen would take the opportunity to get herself and Grisha to safety. He hoped they knew how much danger they were in.

Ian scolded himself as he followed Ricah down the hallway, his eyes repeatedly dropping to watch her ass sway back and forth under the flowing dress she wore. He wanted to ignore her, to turn and walk in another direction, to defy her in any way possible. He was, after all, the new Lord of the keep. The echo of footsteps behind him told him such a move would be futile and probably dangerous.

He had no doubt where the real power was, and who the guards had loyalty to. As much as the law and his blood gave him claim to the lordship, Ricah held all the power. Even with his anger threatening to burst from his chest, he couldn't stop his mind from pulling up images of her kneeling naked in front of him as he drove his cock into her soaked pussy. She may not be a good person, in fact she was a very evil person, but she was one hell of a fuck.

Before he knew it they were standing outside her chamber. She had her fingers on the handle as she turned to face him.

"Alright, now that you've had a chance to collect yourself, would you mind telling me what this was all about? I thought we had an understanding."

The guards shifted from foot to foot nervously as Ian stood there, unsure what to say.

"You two are dismissed." Ricah said, gesturing at the guards.

As they strode off down the hall, their heavy boots echoing their footsteps, she turned her attention back to Ian.

"Now, as I was saying. I thought we had an understanding." She said, releasing the handle and stepping toward him.

"You are just using me." Ian growled angrily, unable to stop himself.

She just stood there, her lips curling into some semblance of a grin.

"Of course I am. I'm using you and you're using me. It's no different. Hell, Ayra's using you as well. People do that, they use each other." She said, stepping close enough to Ian to reach out and stroke his thigh.

Despite himself, Ian could feel his body responding, his cock hardening at her touch. He wanted to escape, to run and run, to leave this insane world behind, but he knew he couldn't, not yet. There was Jouseen and Grisha who had put their lives at risk, and then there was his sister. His innocent sister who's very life he was endangering no matter what he did.

Lia was just a baby, an innocent he could not abandon.

"Where's my sister?" he said, an edge to his voice he couldn't hide.

"I would guess she is with the nanny. Not that I much care." Ricah said, stepping even closer as her fingers found their way into his breeches, enticing his cock to an even more excited state.

"I'll do what you want, whatever you want. I just want to make sure Lia is safe." Ian said desperately as Ricah moved against him, her fingers squeezing his cock as her lips brushed against his skin.

"Oh, I know you'll do what I want. You'll always do what I want, but first..."

Ian heard the door click open, and glanced over Ricah's shoulder into the room.

Chapter 20

Ayra's mind screamed at her, telling her to stop but she couldn't. The hunger burned deep inside her, her need left so deeply unsatisfied was only magnified by the incense burning in the corner of the room. She knew Ricah had done this intentionally, hoping to distract her, and she knew she should fight it off, but she had no strength to do so. What little of her self-respect she had left had been snuffed out when Jorda turned from her and left the room. She had been willing to sacrifice everything for him, whatever he wanted she had been willing to give in hopes of winning his love.

Grabbing the lad's hips, she pulled him forward, his cock sliding deep into her throat as she felt it begin to swell, pulse after pulse of his hot cum exploding into her mouth. He began to writhe and twist, his hands dropping to her shoulders attempting to push her away as his cock, stretched and swelled in her mouth.

"I, uhm, oh God." He cried, realizing she was not going to release him.

His hands dropped to her shoulders as she moved upward, her lips wrapped tightly around his shaft, her tongue dancing along the underside. It was more than he could stand. His head tipped backwards, his hips thrusting forward as he exploded, hot cum filling her mouth until it oozed out between her lips, dribbling down to splatter on her swollen tits.

Ayra looked up at the lad, her lips forming into a smile around his still throbbing cock. Slowly he returned her smile, his shaking hands finally reaching up to caress her cheeks.

"This is, uhm..." he muttered as she slowly pulled him backwards , her lips still encircling his cock as she inched her way to the bed.

As her back brushed against the bed, Ayra slowly stood up, her lips reluctantly releasing his cock before sliding upwards. Her hands clawed at his clothing pulling it loose and letting it drop to the floor.

The lad suddenly sprang into action, finding a sense of bravery as his still rigid cock brushed against Ayra's pussy. Pushing her backwards onto the bed, he climbed on top of her, as her legs fell open, revealing her cum splattered pussy.