Bloodstone Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"He promised to marry me, to make me his woman. I carry his child," she said to no one in particular. "He should have wanted me." Isobel looked down at the sword she was carrying. "I have his child inside of me," she said again, but this time there was more fear than happiness. Lifting the sword, she turned it on herself before anyone could stop her and thrust the blade into her womb so hard, it came out her back.

"No more baby," she said in a singsong kind of voice. "No more baby." She slid to the ground then fell backwards on to the cobblestones.

The bailey was filling back up with people now that the threat of Magnus was gone. Balor gathered Luria up in his arms, carrying her away from the gawking stares and ignoring the questions thrown at him. He took her to their chamber, yanking down the coverlet before laying her down on the soft sheets. Rolling her to her stomach, he yanked apart her gown showing the wound. Then he went to the bowl and pitcher on the opposite side of the room and gathered up supplies he needed to clean her wound.

He came back to the bed, and took a wet cloth, slowly cleaning up the wound. His eyes narrowed as he looked at it, for it seemed smaller than when he'd left to get the towel. It was healing, quickly healing right before his eyes. Even as he rinsed that last of the blood from her skin, the wound was now just a three inch long pink scar.

Luria moaned and opened her eyes. She glanced around the room before lifting her head to see Balor. "What are we doing here?"

"You were hurt. Don't you remember? You threw your body between Magnus's sword and me."

"Oh, yes. You're all right then?" she asked, trying to sit up in the bed. Balor finally relented, letting her lean against the bed frame.

He reached down and took her hand. "Now, I want to know how you healed so fast."

"My mother came to me, like a dream," Luria said, pressing her other hand to her temple. "I think it was she that healed me."

"Then I am in her debt once more," he said, leaning forward to kiss his beautiful bride.

Luria responded to the heat in his kiss, wrapping her arms around him and pulling him down on top of her. Spreading her legs a little let him fit in the cradle of her hips, her body undulating against his. "Is it time to consummate the wedding yet?" she teased him.

"We never got married," he reminded her.

"Well, what are we waiting for?"

* * * *

Luria chose a simple gown of red with a low cut neckline that the boned bodice showed off beautifully. She walked once more down the aisle made by the royals who stared at her in amazement and awe. Most of them had watched as Balor had carted her off bleeding and looking half dead. This miraculous recovery had gone a long way in clearing up any doubts they may have had about her being the one true Descendant.

Balor walked down the stairs of the dais, coming to meet her. He shook hands with his father before sending a titter of giggles throughout the crowd by hugging him close. Then he took Luria's hand, drawing her up the stairs to stand in front of the priest.

Kneeling for his blessing, Balor held her hand close, needing her touch. They knelt in front of a shaken priest who kept glancing up at the sky while he performed the ceremony. They exchanged rings and then Balor clipped on a pair of arm bracelets that fit snuggly over her upper arms. They were beautiful, moonstones glinting in the light of day. They kissed and then Balor lifted her off her feet and twirled her around while laughing joyously.

"My wife," he said softly as he placed her back on the ground.

"I've been your wife for many days now, Balor. What does this ceremony mean that our first didn't?" she laid her hand on his cheek, staring up at him.

"We've got the blessing of my parents and no more Magnus holding threats over our heads. We can be free to love each other now." He kissed her again, unable to stop himself.

"Come on you two, the feast is about to start and you've yet to see to the villagers." Martane handed Balor a heavy bag that clinked.

They moved past the priest to where the villagers gathered outside the gate. Filling their hands with gold coins from the bag, they tossed them into the crowd. Luria felt a tug on her skirt and looked down to find a little girl, she couldn't have been more than eight years old.

"Please," the little girl said, holding up her hand.

She was dirty and too thin, with big blue eyes that just broke Luria's soft heart.

"Where's your mother and father, sweetheart?"

"They're dead, ma'am, killed by those monsters."

"So who looks after you?"

"No one, ma'am."

"Well we can't have that now, can we?" She reached out and lifted the girl in her arms, heedless of the dirt that mussed her gown. "How would you like to come and eat with me at the feast?"

"Really?" the little girl said, her smile lighting up her face and showing the beauty that lay just beneath the surface of the dirt.

"Really," Balor said, putting an arm around his wife's shoulders. "But you've got to promise one thing." The little girl nodded solemnly. "You've got to promise to eat everything on your plate."

They finished throwing out the coins to the people, keeping three of them for the little girl. Her name was Rose and her parents had been outside the village gates one evening, gathering firewood. Both had been killed by Magnus's beastly guard. Since then, Rose had been living in the streets, begging for food.

"We need to get you cleaned up," Luria said, "and find you something else to wear."

Queen Nathalie took one look at the little girl and hustled her from sight to ensure that she would be properly bathed and clothed.

"So it's not only animals that you pick up but children, too," Balor said softly as they went to the head table.

"You'd have done the same thing," she said. "I saw how you were looking at her, I saw what was in your eyes."

"What was in my eyes?"

"Pity, sorrow, pain that we couldn't have rid the world of Magnus before her parents died. You feel responsible."

Balor ducked his head down. "Yes, maybe I do feel a bit responsible for what happened. But what do you propose we do with little Rose after the feast?"

"This palace is huge, there has to be a stray bed or two that we could tuck her into, don't you think?"

They sat down in their places at the head table. "All right," Balor whispered. "We'll keep her if she wants to be kept. Are you happy now?"

* * * *

It was a very different looking Rose that joined them. She was clean and smelled just like her name foretold. Her hair was almost as white blonde as Luria's and her eyes were the same ocean blue. She was a beauty in a pale blue colored gown that was just a bit too big for her.

"She could be your daughter," Balor said, his eyes flicking from Rose to Luria. "The resemblance is uncanny."

Rose sat in one of the high backed chairs next to Luria and a platter of food was placed before her. She looked at the plate and then at Luria. "I have to eat all of this?"

"You eat what you can, Rose. Balor was just teasing you."

"I don't think I can eat it all, but I'll try if he wants me, too," she said, smiling gamely.

The child picked up a fork and started eating. She had excellent table manners, one more little piece in the puzzle of who she was.

Rowan entered the palace through the open door, Shria following him. They padded over to Luria, rubbing their heads against her in greeting. Then Shria surprised them all, she turned her head and greeted Rose the way she'd done with Luria.

Rose giggled, unafraid of the huge beasts. She turned to scratch Rowan's rough mane, giggling when he licked her with his big tongue.

"You don't think..."

"My mother didn't..."

They both spoke at once, staring at each other and then back to Rose who's attention had returned to her platter of food.

* * * *

After all the ceremony and pomp that came with it, little Rose was falling asleep at her place at the table. Luria reached out, picking her up and cuddling her next to her breast.

"I can stay awake," the little girl protested, sleepily.

"Rose," Balor said, gaining the little girl's attention. "Would you like to live here with us?"

"Can I play with the lions?" she asked.

"If they want you, too."

"Yes, I'd like to stay."

"First of all, we have to find a place to stash you," Luria said as she stood up, letting the little girl's head rest against her shoulder.

"There is the nursery," Balor said.

"I'm too big to be in a nursery," Rose protested.

"The chamber next to yours is empty," Nathalie chimed in. She'd already fallen in love with the child.

"Shall we go see it?" Luria asked Rose who nodded her head even as her eyes stayed closed.

"Here," Balor said, "let me take her."

He carried her up the long steps and down the hall to the room his mother had mentioned. Stepping inside the room, he saw that the covers had already been turned down and the fire had been lit, leaving the room warm and inviting. Between the two of them, they managed to get the little girl undressed and into a nightgown that was also just a trifle too big on her little body. Then she was in bed, snuggling down into her pillow.

They quietly left the room, turning to their own bedchamber. "Come here wife," Balor growled, drawing her close. "I've been thinking of this all day."

He whirled her into his arms, holding her close. Luria snuggled into his embrace almost like Rose, snuggling into her pillow.

Balor lifted her chin with his fingers, staring down into her lovely face. "I can't believe you're mine and that this whole thing is over. It is over, isn't it?"

Luria lifted her arms so that they were around his neck. "It's over. We've won the day."

He leaned down and kissed her, his lips warm against her own. She parted hers, letting her tongue play across his lips. Balor pulled her closer, one hand sliding down her back to cup her hips, dragging her against him so that she could feel his need.

Luria chuckled as he lifted his lips to look down at her. She moved her hips against his, grinding against him. "I feel your need," she rasped, feeling her own passion rising. It took little when she was with him to feed her passions. Turning in his arms, she gave him her back. "Since you are in such a hurry, husband, you can play lady's maid tonight."

"My pleasure, wife," he said, savoring the taste of that title upon his tongue.

He unlaced her gown letting the boned bodice fall forward as he massaged the red marks on her skin from the boning. "Why do you women put yourself through such torture?" he asked, nuzzling his nose into her neck.

"So you men will find us pleasing to look upon."

"I find you pleasing to look upon no matter what, my love. You don't need to put yourself through all of that for me." He helped her slide the red gown down and off, before his fingers undid the ties at the waist of her underskirts, letting them drop to the ground. She was left in nothing but almost transparent pantalets.

Balor felt all the saliva in his mouth dry up as he stared at her in that wispy material that did more to emphasize her beauty. "Luria," he growled, burying his mouth in her neck. He lifted her in his arms, carrying her over to the bed and laying her down. He followed her, his mouth finding a rosy nipple and suckling it into the warmth of his mouth.

She cried out, her hands going to his hair as he almost obsessively feasted upon her beauty, his mouth moving from one breast to the next, unable to stay still on his quest to create the same need in her as what was coiled inside of him.

His lips slowly traveled down the ladder of her ribs and he gave her navel a leisurely exploration, pulling down the pantalets to get to it. Moving down, he pushed her legs apart, levering himself between them, his chin resting on the rise of her mound.

She was writhing upon the bed and when she felt the first touch of his finger through the soft fabric, she jerked against him, her hips rising.

"Oh, so I'm the one in the hurry, huh?" he laughed, laughing harder when he saw the blush that rose to her cheeks. He teased her, running his finger over her slit, watching as the sheer fabric grew even sheerer as her arousal became more apparent.

He pressed his mouth to that spot, using his tongue to dampen the fabric further. He teased her with the blunt end of his tongue, pressing against her clit with tiny laps. His hands rose, going to her breasts, tugging upon her nipples, twisting them. When he lifted his head, the whole crotch of her pantalets was soaked and she was writhing under his caresses.

"Please," she said, her hands reaching for him.

"You want more?" he asked, reaching for the ribbon that held the pantalets on her body. He tugged them off her shapely hips, his fingers running over the tiny curls that were growing back since Magnus had held her captive. He let his fingers trail over her thighs, creamy and slightly muscled from riding. She lifted up and he pulled them off, leaving her gloriously naked to his eyes.

He stood at the edge of the bed, her pantalets in his hand as he just stared at her, his gaze running from the beauty of her white blonde tresses to the tip of her pink toes. With a low growl, he dropped the material he held, leaning his knee into the space between her thighs and leaning over her. His lips found hers and he kissed her deeply, his tongue playing against hers as they dueled and rubbed. Balor's moan was heartfelt as he ran his hands over her sleek, naked body.

"You're wearing too many clothes," she panted when he let her up for a breath.

"I am," he said in agreement, unfastening the wooden buttons that held his jerkin together and throwing it to the floor. He pulled the shirt out of his breeches, tossing it to the floor as well. When his fingers went to his britches, he heard a strange noise. It sounded like crying and it was coming from the room they'd put Rose in.

"Did you hear that?" he asked Luria.

"Yes," she said, pushing off the bed to grab her robe. Balor grabbed his shirt, tossing it over his head and following her to the room next to theirs. Rose was sitting up in bed, staring around the strange room. She looked up when they came in, wiping tears off her cheeks with the too long sleeves of her nightgown.

"What's wrong?" Balor asked.

"It's dark," Rose cried as Luria sat down on the bed next to her.

"We can leave a candle lit, would that help, sweet one?" Balor asked, coming up and putting his hands on Luria's shoulders.

Rose nodded and yawned, her eyes already drooping as Balor lit a taper and put the candle next to her bed where it would cast the most light.

"Better?" Luria asked.

"Uh huh," Rose nodded, already half asleep. "The dark man won't come if there's light," she mumbled. Luria leaned over her and kissed her cheek barely catching the end of her sentence.

"What dark man, Rose?" Luria's eyes rose, meeting Balor's. "What dark man?"

"He...He comes in my dreams." Rose stared up at Luria. "He has since my parents died." She yawned again, this time rolling to her side away from the two of them.

Luria's hands reached out to Balor. "You don't think..."

"He's dead. His body was consumed by fire, Luria. Even for the gods, dead is dead." He traced the back of his hand over her jaw. "It's just a little girl who's been through too many horrors. Nightmares are just that, love."

Luria glanced down at the sweet little girl who had one tiny hand curved by her cheek, her long curls trailing down the side of the bed. "It's just so hard..."

Balor took her hand and pressed it against the bulge in his leather pants. "Yes, it is." He lifted her hand to his lips. "Magnus is gone. You believe me."

"Yes, but..."

Balor bent and lifted her in his arms, carrying her back to their rooms. "No. He is dead and we are celebrating. I think in the morning you might want to contact your mother though and ask her if you have any other sisters."

He laughed as he saw the look of consternation on her face. He laid her gently in their bed, following her quickly. "Worry about making your husband as happy as he plans on making you tonight, my love. Let's leave all worries of 'dark men' for other days. Yes?"

Luria grinned. She reached down and slid open the tie on her robe. Pulling it off, she tossed it off the bed. "I don't know how you plan on making your wife happy with all of those clothes on, husband."

Balor set her fingers against the ties at his waist. "Then help rid me of them, wife."

She moved over him, coming to straddle his waist as she quickly pulled the ties apart. She pushed them down his thighs, rising to yank them over his feet after yanking off his boots. As she started back toward the side of the bed, Balor lifted enough to jerk his shirt over his head.

Luria stopped as he relaxed back against the sheets, his eyes traveling over her naked form. She reached out and slid her hand over his cock, listening to him moan. "You're killing me wife."

"I think you'll live." She crawled on the bed. "Listening to Nathalie and Leanore has been educational. Do you know, they treat me as if I was just another married noble?"

"And?" he asked, his voice breathless as she turned to moved closer to his waist.

"And I've learned a few things from those wonderful women the past couple days."

"Such as?"

Her hand reached out and lifted his hard cock, stroking her soft palm down it's length. Then she licked her lips and glanced into his face. "This," she said simply before pressing her lips over the head of his cock.

Balor knew that Magnus had abused her, that he had forced her to suck. She'd even sucked on Balor's cock but this time, he thought his eyes were going to cross as she swallowed when he'd reached the back of her throat. His cock seemed to slip then slide deeper than before.

His fist reached out and grabbed her hair, holding her captive against him. "How are you... don't stop..." he groaned. He saw her smile as he lifted the heavy masses of her silvery blonde curls, pulling them away from her face so that she could watch. Seeing how she managed to take so much of him was almost more than he could stand. He growled, stopping her again. "You'll make me spill, Luria."

She moaned and he gasped, his head falling back on the pillow. Her lips were like soft pillows, incredibly hot, soft pillows. His hips bucked up, and he finally pulled her back. When he finally could look down at her, a huge smile had blossomed over her lips. "My mother and Queen Leanore taught you this?"

"Yes, my love. Your mother is a woman of many talents."

"I don't think I want to know," he said softly.

"Would you like to talk to her?" she asked sweetly.

"No!"

Luria tried to keep the grin off her face.

"You..." he reached down and grabbed her, pulling her up and then under him. "Teasing me now?"

"Me? I would never deign to tease his royal highness." She giggled when he stared at her.

"I knew it. Turn a woman into a princess and she learns all manner of foul habits." He shook his head before pushing her soft thighs apart. His fingers slid through her sweet crevice, finding her soaked and more than ready for him. He kissed her next words from her lips, his cock sinking into her tight heat. He sighed with pleasure. "Your mouth is amazing, my love, but nothing makes me feel as good as this does." He began to thrust slowly, listening to the need and pleasure in her voice. Her fingers dug into his back.

His lips dropped, finding the spot that had earlier this day, held a killing blow. "I knew the descendant would be a woman of wondrous vision and gifts, but nothing that she could do would mean a thing to me if that woman weren't you. It was the best decision I ever made, coming to the wedding to steal the bride away."