Bloody Chin

Story Info
Life's most memorable whoopsie.
768 words
4
16k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Now, I love Torch, she's my best friend, my lover, the only girl on this Earth who completes me... which means anything funny, or fun, that we do, ends up here.

This is the former, beware, for those of a weak stomach, it's a bit much, (men especially).

To begin, Tori's (her real name is Victoria, everyone calls her Tori, I call her Torch) parents are psychotic. They hate men, and for good reason, their daughter is beautiful, smart, loving, and an amazing artist. I am blessed beyond words.

With the sweet comes the sour, or in this case, iron tasting, she comes over rarely, but when she does we're balls out passion, embracing, removing clothes, kissing, caressing, etc. So, September 30th, 2003, was no exception.

This was out 5th time together, (since out proclamation of love) most of our romance is online, but real, she only lives a few miles away, but is only able to sneak out rarely.

So we embrace, as always, and I feel my love and essence in her, so we kiss madly, as per usual, and she says, "We only have ten minutes," and looks to me to make a decision, my pleasure, or hers.

To pause this: This decision would take a man an hour, but I make it simply, being an idiosyncratic male, hers.

She undoes her pants and slides them off, sitting back on the bed, I take position and rub her through her panties, a cute gray, the little triangles connected by strings pair. I pull those off seeing her partially shaved, partially trimmed lips, and waste no time.

Seeing as how my mother is in the next room, I throw her a pillow, to muffle the moans (which will be abundant in a moment) so I slide my fingers into her, she's warm and moist, most likely from thinking about what we would do today, like I was.

So she enjoys this, but it's not enough, it'll make her have an orgasm, sure, but not one to send her mind in the gutter, and if it's not the best I can do, it's not enough, so I lean in and spread her lips and finger her more while sucking on her clit.

The moans then sprang, so I stopped, which annoyed her, but I reminded her of my mother, and she understood.

I continued for a good 8 minutes (we had 10 in total so, she had many orgasms, being very sensitive, which I enjoy, because that way, she's never left unsatisfied. I stop and rub her legs a bit, to help the muscles, and pull her onto my lap.

Second pause: Now, I know that since I'm clothed, there is no danger of anything, and I figured, a little harmless grinding to tease her before she had to live was fine, right?

We did this, her kissing me madly, and moaning, and me feeling safe in her arms as we rock gently back and forth gently. Two minutes pass, she sits up to leave, and I spread her legs again and lick her, seeking her clit, then plunging my tongue into her hole. This is fine, but it tastes strange, so I back up, and she sees blood on my chin.

My hand had no, I repeat, no blood on it. Her hymen was intact stillYay for abstinence! But... the problem was, why she was bleeding. I looked to my lap, and in a large oval pattern on my bright orange pants I spotted a large red mark.

Her period began as soon as she sat on my lap. I wiped my chin clean and laughed, it was really terribly funny.

I had delved my tongue into an open wound of sorts, and hadn't noticed it until I had done so. Now, I love her dearly, and she is a great girl, but... in all truth? I was nearly sick thinking that I had gotten a mouthful of blood and clot.

So, she got dressed, with a pad, and I laughed her out to her truck as she drove off home. I told her I'd write this, on the basis of... it's too good to not share, but I don't want word getting out to her parents, so, in the spirit of humor, read and enjoy.

As for me? I'm off, to do the laundry... my blanket and pillow, and pants, and even shirt, have large red stains on them.

Hope you enjoy this as much as my kids will, once I have them, and they grow up old enough to understand this.

--Medi--