Blooming Lily Pt. 07

Story Info
Lily tries to escape.
8.8k words
4.66
28.8k
36

Part 7 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 05/11/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
littlemai42
littlemai42
347 Followers

Lily

She followed Johnny Boy closely into the kitchen, taking note of the open back door. Her excitement built as she realized there was a chance of escape. Lily stood beside Johnny Boy, kneeling gracefully beside him as he sat. Her stomach grumbled with hunger as the smell of freshly cooked bacon and eggs filled her senses. She did her best to keep her eyes upon the wine rack in the distance holding her position. Pinot Noir and merlots filled the small rack. She wondered what it tasted like. Was it sweet like a grape? How far would she have to run after she was over the fence? Her thoughts lasted only a moment before Luke shattered her focus with his hand upon her shoulder.

"Good morning, Lily." He greeted her cheerfully as his hand tightened upon her. "Are you looking forward to our day together?" He asked her with a sadistic smile spread across his face. Her tremble beneath his fingertips excited him as she struggled to keep her eyes focused upon the wall. "Look at me and answer nicely, Lily." He ordered her, whispering into her ear with a kiss to her cheek before he rose up before her.

"Good morning, Sir." She said softly, forcing her eyes up to meet his gaze upon her. Don't look away. She ordered herself. Just listen and obey. She replayed the command over and over trying to distract herself from the fear she felt knelt before him now. He smiled down upon her with a menacing flare she found unsettling as she shifted her weight back and forth upon her legs beneath her. His hand moved to her face and she froze beneath his touch as he stroked her cheek gently with the back of his hand. He seemed to be waiting for something, his impatience showing across his dark features as the seconds passed, and the realization hit her just as his hand drew back. "Yes, Sir. I am looking forward to today." She lied, holding back the tears as she heard the brothers sigh of relief, before Luke returned his hand to her cheek gently caressing her once again.

"Good girl." Luke praised her continuing his caresses upon her. "As am I, slave." She had lied to him, but at least she had answered. He could accept that for now, and he would bring up her lying later when they were in private. He couldn't wait to get her alone, and whimpering beneath his touch. He had been planning their day together all night.

It had worked. She had listened, and he was nicer already. This could work. She thought hopefully. She just had to get into the yard. Luke settled back into his chair focusing on his breakfast once again while she knelt by his side. Her stomach grumbled once again brining a chuckle from the men above her.

Johnny Boy

"Hey Luke. Why don't you come into the office with me for a minute and let Damien feed Lily while we talk?" Johnny Boy offered as he stood from the table patting Lily on the head as he passed her.

"What do we need to talk about, Brother?" Luke asked, as he remained firmly in his place beside Lily. His hand came down upon her head softly brushing her hair with his fingertips as he smiled up at Johnny Boy. Her flinch to his touch had not escaped his notice as he continued stroking her gently.

Her gaze moved between the brothers waiting for his response as the tension slowly grew around them.

"Private matters not meant for a slave's ear, Luke." Johnny boy was not the type to back down easily, and responded coolly to Luke's challenge adding an edge to his name that no one missed. He took a step towards the door way pausing as he waited for Luke to rise. As he stood, he caught the not so subtle glances of his little one beneath the tables edge. She was adorable in her attempts, but he was in no mood to play now.

"Little one, your eyes are supposed to remain forward when you are kneeling." He reminded her gently. He refocused his attention back to Luke, as she shot her gaze back to the wine pondering its taste once again after she was free.

"Alright, but make it quick. Lily and I have a lesson to repeat in eye contact it seems." His grip tightened within her curls releasing quickly as he stood. Her tear fell silently as he left her kneeling alone with Damien who stood greeting her happily.

Damien

"Good morning, pet. You look beautiful this morning." Damien greeted her cheerfully wiping her tear away with his thumb as he caressed her cheek softly in his palm. "Are you hungry?" He asked, picking up her bowls from the table. Lily hadn't seen them coming in, and her stomach ached for the food inside them. Her stomach growled, answering for her before she had a chance to speak. The soft sound made Damien smile as he stood above her with her bowls awaiting her reply.

"Yes, Sir." She responded perking up slightly at the sight of food before her, even if it was still in a dog bowl. The crisp bacon smelled delicious, and had been tenderly cut up for her. She assumed it was to make it easier to eat. Beside the bacon laid the fluffiest peppered eggs she had ever seen. Just the way she loved them. How long had it been since she had eggs and bacon? She wondered, as he knelt beside her placing the bowls in front of her upon the floor. She couldn't have been any older than 10. She thought to herself, recalling the memory of her Mother cooking breakfast. It was amazing, to say the least. The aromas drifting from the bowls brought her back to the moment as she looked to Damien, and back to the food waiting.

"Good girl." Damien praised her, petting her hair softly as he took Luke's seat beside her. "You may eat now, pet." He told her, admiring the way she looked up to him for permission. He granted it happily for his hungry pet. "Remember, no hands." He reminded Lily, to her dismay.

Her deep groan made him chuckle beside her. She would learn, all in time. He thought, watching her bend over quickly to eat. He smiled watching the hem of her dress just barely cover her bottom as she leaned further, taking the food delicately into her mouth. He loved the view of her perfect form as she wiggled unconsciously for him lowering her upper half only to extend her lower half to his gaze, retrieving the final bites from her bowl. His cock hardened in response as she swallowed the last piece of bacon, rising up to him with a look of satisfaction as she licked her lips clean. Soon. He thought, pushing his urges aside for the moment.

Luke and Johnny Boy

Luke followed Johnny Boy to the office, his frustration evident in his heavy steps down the hallway. Johnny Boy stopped short, fishing his keys from his pocket in search of the office set. Too many keys. He thought as he searched all too aware of Luke's growing irritation behind him. They entered each taking their seat in the full recliners that took up the back wall of the large office.

"Alright, Brother. What was so important you felt it necessary to interrupt my time with Lily?" Luke said angrily to Johnny Boy who sat calmly across from him.

"You need to be more patient with her. You're terrifying her, and it's not helping us build any trust with her." Johnny Boy started carefully. Luke's face flashed with rage as he got to his feet ready to defend himself but was cut short by Johnny Boy's raised hand. "Let me finish, Luke. You're accustomed to working with experienced slaves and masochists. So, naturally your approach so far would have been very efficient, even pleasing, if you were dealing with one of your usual trainees. She is not our usual trainee, not by a long shot, Luke. Lily is a virgin in every aspect, and we need to start training her in ways that show we understand that." He said watching Luke pace the room as he spoke. Johnny Boy was thankful that Luke had at least calmed down enough to consider his words before speaking.

"So, am I supposed to let her infractions go uncorrected?" Luke questioned him, grabbing a bottle of water from the mini fridge below the bar that adorned the right wall. He took a long drink before continuing. "That is the only time I have laid a hand on her thus far, and if that is an issue then I don't know what you're expecting, Johnny."

I'm not saying don't correct her if an infraction warrants it, but Luke. She feels like we've done nothing, but beat her since she has been here. Looking at it from her perspective, she is not entirely off for feeling that way." Johnny Boy paused, treating his next words with care as Luke took his seat once again beside him weighing his brother's words as he spoke. "We need to explain more to her, and make sure she understands her place. It is clearly not enough to just put her into her roles. She needs to understand them. Explain why she kneels for us. Why she asks permission. Why she has the expectations she has upon her. Explain what being a slave means for her, and to us. We are failing her in this regard. How can we expect her to act as our slave if she doesn't even know what being a slave means?" Johnny Boy said, his disappointment clear in his tone. They all needed to change. The thought settled uncomfortably in his stomach. "That's all I am saying, Brother. We just need to teach her, and she will soak it up like a sponge. She is a very curious creature, Luke."

"You're right, Johnny Boy." Luke responded quietly. "We may have been too rough with her, and I haven't explained shit to her. That's for sure. She probably thinks were all just a bunch of abusive assholes. How do we fix that?" He asked, leaning back in the seat with a look Johnny Boy couldn't quite place.

"As I said before, we need to start explaining things to her and allowing her to ask questions." He stood pacing the room as he explained the plan to Luke. "Be gentler with her, and allow her to earn privileges each day with us. That will be a great motivator for her." Johnny boy said grinning as their plan came together.

"I'll do my best, J.B. You know kissing ass isn't my thing." Luke said getting up from his chair. "I'll work on it for her though. I do want her to stay, and want to." He finished, walking towards the door.

"Last thing, Luke." Johnny Boy said causing Luke to pause before he reached the door.

"What?" Luke said turning back to Johnny Boy who looked nervously back at him.

"You need to wait on claiming her ass. Work on just getting her comfortable with your touch first, build her up to your level, which could take some time as scared as you have her. We agreed that we would make her first time as special as it can be. If you do it to her now, Luke..." He paused trailing off trying to find the words. "We don't do that, Luke. We aren't monsters." Johnny Boy said trying to make his point clear without saying the words he hated to even think of his brother doing to her. He paused, expecting Luke to lose it at the suggestion of refraining, but Luke surprised him.

"I'll work on it, but that ass is mine. I'll be damned if anyone is going to tell me when I can take it. I will be gentler though, brother. You made several solid points. Can I go spend the day with my slave now, please?" Luke asked, trying to avoid any further conversation about intimacy. It would be hard enough just being gentler with her on the regular. Waiting completely to take what was his would be a challenge. He would make it work, though. He had never wanted anyone as much as he wanted his Lily. Johnny Boy was right. He had to treat her like a virgin. His only problem was, he had never trained a newbie before. He had never had to be soft, and gentle. This would be his greatest challenge to date.

Luke turned, making his way back to the door as Johnny boy rose from his chair. He made his way beside his brother opening the door where Damien met them face to face. Damien startled the pair laughing at their scared expressions. Luke and Johnny Boy found no humor as their attention quickly turned to the empty space behind Damien.

"Where is Lily?" Johnny Boy asked searching the hallway. She had been known to wander as far behind as she could manage.

"In the kitchen, cleaning up the dishes, what is taking you two so long in here?" Damien said, nonchalantly, turning his focus to Luke who stood deep in thought beside J.B. "We all good, now?" He asked Luke.

"Yes." Luke answered quickly, making his way past Damien in a rush to get back to Lily. "Why the hell would you leave her alone? The door is open." He yelled back as he ran down the hallway followed closely by Johnny Boy who shot Damien an equally irritated glance.

Lily

She could feel Damien's eyes upon her. Watching her as she ate, and her feelings were only confirmed by the look of longing that greeted her when she knelt up from eating. She recognized the look from the night before when she had sat upon her "Daddy's" lap. He refrained from touching her though. For that much, she was thankful, and instead he gently ordered her to the kitchen sink.

"I'm going to go check on my brothers, Lily. I want these dishes washed and in the dishwasher by the time I return, please." He said, kissing her cheek delicately before making his way down the hall.

Lily waited to turn on the water long enough to hear Damien's footsteps fade in the long hallway towards the office. Now was her chance. She thought as she flipped on the water to fill the silence of the kitchen. She wasted no time running through the back door leaving the dishes in the sink, and the sound of water flowing in the distance.

The fence was higher than she recalled from her tour, days before, and it posed a challenge to climb as she felt the smooth rock beneath her palms. There were no spaces for footing, and climbing it would prove impossible. She looked around frantically, searching for anything to help her climb the giant wall. She spotted a tree at the far end of the yard that grew beside the stone wall. Perfect. She thought as she ran towards it grabbing a branch as she leapt. She swung herself upon the thick limb and made her way carefully towards the next limb she would hopefully climb to freedom. No luck as the flimsy branch cracked beneath her small weight. There has to be another way. She thought searching the tree for another route.

"Lily!" Luke shouted from the doorway. Lily panicked crouching down upon the branch she stood upon, but to no avail. Luke's search didn't last long as he scanned the yard, finding her easily in the rustling leaves. The trio made it to her in record time urging her to come down from the Trees top.

"I can't. You'll hurt me." Lily cried from above looking to the 5 feet of wall still left to climb, and back down to the brothers. She made her mind up quickly as she leapt into the air grasping for the chance of freedom, but her hands found nothing. Air and leaves filled her journey as she cascaded down. She fell quickly into Luke's outstretched arms sending them both crashing into the lawn below them.

"Lily, are you okay?" Luke asked immediately, fear spread across his face as the brothers surrounded her and Luke. She fought against him with all the strength she could muster, punching and kicking for only a moment before they had her pinned to the ground, but not before she had landed a square punch to the side of Johnny Boys jaw. All worry was gone now from the brothers, as their tempers flared. They did not take well to being struck upon by a slave, virgin or not. Johnny Boy rubbed his jaw as he shook his head looking upon her. The disappointment mingled with his rage, as he pinned her arm to the ground with more force than necessary.

"Stop fighting, Lily! You will lose." Luke warned her as he held firmly to her struggling body. Her face contorted in pain as her arms were held down by the weight of the brother's knees. For a moment they thought she would give in, but she proved them wrong as she continued her fight, thrashing beneath them.

"Let me go!" Lily screamed, mingling every curse word she could recall as she writhed hoping for another hit. She begged for release as the tears streamed upon her face.

"You have 3 seconds to lay still, and silence your obscenity, before I give you something to scream about, Lily." Luke threatened, twisting her hair into a handle to pull her face to his. "One. Two." Luke counted hoping she would lay still. He didn't want it to be like this, but had no problem following through on his promises to her.

Lily gave up before he muttered three, too afraid to experience the pain he promised, and tired of feeling the unrelenting pressure of the three brothers upon her. One glance at Johnny Boys face and she knew she was in trouble. "I'll stop. I'm sorry." She said, crying as she willed her body to go limp beneath them.

"Calm down first, Lily. Then we will get up. Do you understand?" Luke asked, his temper battling with his patience. He released her hair, and watched as Johnny Boy stroked it gently, wiping it from her face as he calmed her.

"Yes Sir." She mumbled in defeat. Her eyes closed wincing in pain beneath the lids as she laid still trying to convey her surrender further. They looked to each other in agreement as they rose one at a time allowing her to rise.

Damien stood first, handing her wrist to Luke followed by Johnny Boy who grabbed her arm lifting her up to a sitting position. She kept her eyes down resigned to the fact she would be punished now. There was no escape. Not from the paddle. Not from the brothers. Not from any of it. Fresh tears flowed down her cheeks as Luke lifted her to her feet slowly. She could feel them surrounding her as they walked back into the house passing her Lilies on the path back to her new life.

"Lock her up in the living room, Luke. We need to discuss where to go from here." Damien ordered, as Luke pulled Lily down the hall to the cage. She didn't fight him when he opened the door, and surprised him when she simply knelt and crawled inside finding her favorite corner quickly where she balled up crying into her knees. He extended his hand out to pet her as he thought of Johnny Boys words, but quickly cast them away as his anger returned with her flinch the second he made contact. She had tried to run away. He had every right to be mad. She would never run again when he was done with her. He thought as he withdrew his caress. He locked the cage quickly, and left Lily alone, as he walked back to the kitchen where the brothers sat.

Johnny Boy, Luke, and Damien

"Any fight?" Damien asked, as Luke took his seat at the table shaking his head. "Good." Damien said, glad to hear she went in peacefully. Johnny Boy had filled him in on their earlier discussion, and he agreed that changes had to be made if they were going to build any form of trust with her over time.

"So, boys, where do we go from here?" Luke asked, looking to his brothers for answers. "I say you leave her with me for a few days. She'll never run again, let alone move without permission." Luke said cruelly, his anger still evident in his words. This was not what he had planned for their first day together.

"No!" Johnny Boy exclaimed, slamming his fist down on the table. "Luke, she had every reason to run today. This morning she woke up thinking you were going to rape, beat, and torture her. Would you stick around for that, Luke?" He asked holding Luke's glare as it transformed into understanding. "We need to start teaching her today, or she is going to be gone tomorrow. We got lucky today. I don't want to take any more chances. Doors stay closed, windows locked, alarm on, and her tracker stays on. Agreed?" He asked, taking a breath before he continued his rant. The brothers nodded their agreement preparing for a long speech from their longwinded sibling.

"We all need to explain our expectations in greater depth, and her place beneath each of us. We need to take some of her fears away, if that is possible. We can give her the blanket her Mother made for her, and allow her to stay in the cage while we speak with her. After that, we are going to take her out, and make sure she understands." Johnny boy finished, with a long sigh.

littlemai42
littlemai42
347 Followers