Blooming Rose

Story Info
Working girl fucks around with an oxman.
948 words
4.56
4.1k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note: This is a Dragon Age fanfic, and the characters are my own. Story takes place at the Blooming Rose in Kirkwall, c. 9:25 Dragon. I'm a huge fantasy nerd, and this was the first piece of smut I ever wrote that I was proud of. Enjoy xoxo

*****

I tell him to come with me, and I lead him up to the second story. My skirt rides up when I sit on the bed. I try to strip my top, but he is clear: he has no need for the bed. Ooh, I think, a live one! I kneel between the ashy giant's legs and gently tug his bracers aside.

I begin to drool at the sight of it. I have serviced many cocks in my tenure at the Rose, but never such a one as this! He combs his fingers through my hair as I place my lips on his semi-erect cock. In moments, he is forced to sit; perhaps he is embarrassed that I stole his breath and his Qunari pride in one fell swoop. I return to my fun. His skin is supple: it responds well to the pressure of my lips and tongue.

I run my tongue along the underside of his cock and then lock my lips around the head. I begin to suck: gently at first, then more forcefully as I work my way down to the base. His heavy breath on my neck implores me to release him. I am a greedy whore: while the music plays, I try his patience with another round of deepthroating. With a haughty snort, he pulls me off him and forcefully bends me over the bed.

"You humans require discipline," he huffs.

"So discipline me, oxman," I giggle.

My skirt reveals the dainty girlcock hidden beneath me. He thinks it is cute. He spreads me apart with his massive head; my eyes bulge as he begins to enter me. His cock is not the largest I have ever serviced, but he is the most aggressive by far. My husky moaning deepens as the first half of his length fills me up.

"Ooooooooh," I moan as he presses his weight against my thighs. I feel him in me, completely, magically, in my most sensitive and intimate space. I lean against him and beg him, "More..."

He chuckles and begins to pull me off of him; I resist at first, but he promises he will not leave me empty and unfulfilled for long. He unzips my lace and feathered leather: my breasts are exposed to the chilly evening air. Desperate for attention, I begin to squirm and fidget. Perhaps he is amused that he can still tantalize a woman, even a brothel whore. Having satisfied his pride, he is good for his word: he brings his lips to my chest and brushes them against the areolae, carefully sucking on each in turn. Clearly, this is a man too long denied the pleasures of a woman's touch.

He follows me as I lie down on the soft sheets and beckon for him to come closer. For the moment, he is tender. His horns briefly graze my lips as he sates his carnal hunger for me. His kisses are sloppy but authentic. He licks and kisses his way down to my girlcock, places kisses along my thighs, and then guides me into position. He meets my lecherous eyes and lines his cock up with my rosebud.

"Please, Ataashi," I plead. "I need you in me." He nods in recognition of my consent.

He begins to push, and I feel his Qunari strength. He bottoms out and permits me a moment's grace to adjust to his thickness. He enjoys the faces I make: I am biting my lips and tearing at the bed silk.

"Fuck me," I beg. "Please, fuck me!"

Gooseflesh spreads across my naked skin as he finds his rhythm: his slicked cock fills me nicely. My back arches and I am curiously calm. He is the more excited that he can plainly observe my splayed body: the graceful slopes of my shoulders, my excited grin, that cool fire in my eyes, the smooth curves of my hips and my breasts. He pauses only long enough to place my legs upon his shoulders. He resumes his eager pounding, and the whole of the tavern must be awash with the unmistakable sound of flesh against flesh. My drawn out moans echo around our room before slipping out the door my guest conveniently forgets to fully close.

I am not ashamed. "Let them hear," I pant.

His cock seems to caress every nerve as he penetrates me. Again and again and again. I begin to scream with desire when his delicious cock starts to throb and twitch inside me. His strokes grow in speed and intensity, and his grip on my hips tightens. His breathing grows dull and impatient as he nears orgasm.

"Yes, yes, do it!" I demand. "Fuck me harder! Faster, oxman, faster! Come for me!"

His cock erupts deep inside me. I curl my toes behind his neck and bid him go deeper as more of his seed spills from his contented member. At length, his orgasm subsides and he regretfully withdraws from me. He gingerly folds my legs beneath me and begins to dress himself. A slight bit of drool escapes my lips as my senses slowly return to me. His come has dripped down my legs and collected in a rivulet at my feet by the time I can move. The Qunari calls for attendants and tips them extra to clean me up, dress me proper, and re-apply my makeup. Another satisfied customer.