Blossom Goddess

Story Info
Anna gets another chance with a secret love.
2.3k words
4.48
23.1k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Violette
Violette
26 Followers

As my sleeveless sheath dress continued to stick to my body, I grumbled to myself about the season's early heat wave and tried to fan myself for what must have been the hundredth time. "How could it be this warm after sundown?" I thought. "Why am I sweating so much? And, of all the things to wear to my middle school reunion, why did I pick this dress?"

Ah yes, my trusty black sheath that showed just the right amount of shoulder and knee. It was the one dress that hid a multitude of sins and made me at least look like I'd committed many others.

Not that I'd had any time to commit any with my new job downtown demanding all my attention. At least with my dress, and my title of Press Secretary of the prestigious Sheargane Theatre, I had some success to fortify me against those smug bitches and bastards I'd have to face tonight. "Then again," I thought, "Why should I?" Except for seeing who went and got fat, pregnant, married, divorced or bankrupt, I had not one good reason to even go to the reunion.

Just as I was about to turn around, a familiar scent beckoned to me like the crispness of the first evening breeze. At first, I doubted my senses, but the fragrance returned again, and more intensely. Spurred on by an unseen force, my legs surged forward until I reached the Town Square across the street from my school...and there they were, waiting to greet me. After all this time, my only true friends, the cherry blossom trees were still there in all their springtime glory.

When I was little, I would bring home enough blossoms to fill a Hefty bag and dump them all over my bed. Then, wearing nothing but my underclothes, I'd spend the afternoon throwing them up in the air and letting them fall on my face, my arms, my whole body. For my finale, I'd wrap myself in my blankets and squeeze the blossoms close to me so they got in my hair, their intoxicating fragrance burrowing up to my nose over and over.

Seeing the blossoms made those distant memories much more vivid, and even more welcome. "All mine for the taking," I thought impishly. Then, aloud, I said, "Why not?" The sweat that covered my body was forgotten as I crossed the street. Walking up to the biggest tree, I took hold of a branch hanging over the sidewalk, leaned in close to the buds and breathed deeply.

Ah! The glorious ambrosia those blossoms offered was still there! My inner child was doing a thousand cartwheels. "Take some of them home! Take them ALL home! Let's BURY the mattress!" Forgetting I was probably being stared at by passing traffic, I buried my face in a huge bunch, letting the petals tickle my cheeks. Laughter floated all around me, urging me with rebellious desire to spring into whatever memory I would enjoy reliving at that very moment, and stay forever.

That's when I realized I wasn't the one laughing.

I turned around and found myself staring face to blossom-covered face at my old schoolmate and all-time biggest regret, Sean Vincent. After all those hours we spent in chorus together, you'd figure one of us would have been brave enough to make a move! But it was not to be. To my dismay, he hadn't changed much. His cute-as-hell caramel-tanned face had only gotten cuter. He still tilted his head so his hazel eyes caught the light just enough to make them dance whenever he spoke. To make matters worse, his once lean arms and legs had grown some well-placed muscle tone. Even through his casual attire, I could see there was a man in the place of my quiet chorus boy, which meant anyone at the reunion who was still single would be all over him like a cheap suit. "Not a prayer in getting close to him tonight," I thought grimly.

So why was he still looking at me?

"Beautiful sight…and the flowers are nice, too." He grinned with a lot more cocksureness than he showed in my junior chorus days. Extending his hand, he looked at me and asked the fatal question: "I know you from somewhere, don't I?"

"Guilty as charged," I replied, letting him take my hand in a surprisingly firm grip.

"Anna! Anna Weston! I thought it was you! Man, it's been a long time! I still remember standing behind you in chorus practice."

"Do you remember 'My Heart is Home', our most infamous song?"

"And no one could ever finish the bridge without laughing!" As if on cue, Sean went into the routine, speaking in a higher pitched tone. "Why Grandma, how close are you?" he said, to which we both shouted in unison, "Close enough to touch you, my dear!"

Oh, if you only knew, I thought mischievously, my eyes taking in every inch of him as he laughed. If only I could see what lay behind those crisp khakis before the others got a look at him and swept him away! The very thought of satisfying my craving for Sean brought forth a warm flush inside me. It swirled in my belly, then rose up to my breasts, causing my nipples to swell and harden in anticipation. As luck would have it, Sean had stopped laughing and I realized he was staring at me. I quickly folded my arms over my chest, laughed nervously and sighed, "Those were some fun times."

"And nothing changes. You're still playing with the flowers, I see."

"I am not!" I almost shouted, looking down at my still-hardened nipples. "And even if I were, how would you know?"

"Because I also remember you were the only girl who would have flowers in her hair every spring. That's why I liked to stand behind you at practice. All the other girls' hair smelled like hairspray or soap. Yours was special. You smelled like...well, flowers, I guess."

I laughed. "They're cherry blossoms. And if I smelled so good, how come you never told me?"

"Come on, Anna! We were friends! Besides, I didn't know how to tell you back then." He started looking at his shoes, and I noticed how long and full his eyelashes were, making him look very much like the chorus boy I cherished. But we were adults now, far away from the pre-school teasings that come from boys and girls liking each other. If I traveled back to that precious memory, would he follow?

I lifted my head to his ear and whispered, "No one said you couldn't tell me now."

He looked up and met my eyes with a quizzical look on his face. Suddenly, he grabbed the branch I was holding and began to pluck the blossoms off in clumps, dropping them in a pile on the grass. When he was done, he scooped up the pile and dumped the whole thing on my head.

"Hey!" I shouted, but then our eyes met, and without another word spoken between us, I realized what he meant to do. I gave him a small smile of consent and lowered my head.

From my cheeks to my temples, I felt his hands surround my face as he lowered his head over mine to pick at the blossoms still in my hair. He buried his face in the flowers and breathed deeply, just as I had done in my own springtime revelry. Then he raised his head and sighed contentedly.

I raised my head slowly and his lips found mine in a soft kiss. He lingered for a moment, then his kiss deepened in its intensity, bringing back my every fantasy with a vengeance. My hands slipped to his waist. Then I allowed them to roam upward, up to his chest. My excitement grew as I realized the contrast I held in my hands. Soft, cool cotton encased the hard, warm granite of his body. As I pressed my palms to him, he groaned and whispered, "Anna...my blossom goddess. Do you know what you're doing to me?"

His arms surrounded me and pulled me to him. I stood almost on tiptoe as my hands were burned by the heat of his muscles. His desire pressed urgently against my belly, closer toward the center of my own delicious, torrid yearning. "If I am your goddess, then you must do my bidding." I teased.

He smiled and asked, "What must I do?"

"Pretend we're in junior chorus again," I said, pointing across the grass to the gardener's shed. A huge smile came to his face as he realized, and then he laughed out loud.

"You want to go 'behind the bush' with me?" he asked, looking left and right before stepping over the chain-link fence and lifting me across. "That's not the kind of thing nice kids do, you know."

I looked up at him with a smile of my own and said, "Well, we're not kids anymore."

With the passage of time, the once-tiny bushes that lined the far wall had become immense. Once they were parted, they sprang back to form, concealing us from view. "You serve your goddess well," I mischievously intoned. "For that, I can give you one wish, whatever your desire."

"Then give me this," he groaned, and again, his lips found mine. His hands held my face to his, his scent rolling to my nostrils as he kissed me again, then pushed me backward. As my back pressed against the wall, his hands fell to my breasts, the nipples already hardened and expectant. "This is my desire." He peeled my dress from my shoulders, his lips nibbling my neck and earlobes before trailing to the hollow of my throat. His tongue left an icy hot path to my bare breasts where he began to suck on first one nipple, then the other, then both at once, licking and kissing them all over.

My body shuddered as I took in the whole lustful scene. Gathering my senses, I pushed him away. Then I decided it was time to take advantage of my being a "goddess". Quickly I dropped to my knees. I unzipped his pants, but did not remove them. My hands reached around, clenching his firm, rounded ass as I buried my nose in his crotch, pressing him to my face and taking in the smell of his manhood. "Anna," he said breathlessly, "What are you doing?"

"Granting you your wish...and mine." Pushing his pants to his knees, I kissed and licked his taut stomach. Taking the elastic band in my teeth, I pulled forward until he sprang free, hard and already glistening with drops of his liquid on the bulbous tip. I encircled the tip with my tongue, then blew a few short breaths before flicking my tongue at him, bringing my lips closer. I frenched him, running my tongue along the underside of his cock before taking all I could of him into my waiting mouth. My hands cupped his balls as I tried to reach them with my mouth, sucking him harder as I felt him stiffen inside me. Then I heard him shout, "Wait! Please!" I stopped and looked at him, my tongue lingering on him for a moment. "You're not granting my wish."

He pulled me up from the ground and pressed me against the wall again. Quickly, he slid his hands under my dress right to my panties and pulled them down. His palms cupped my buttocks and squeezed them tightly. As I gasped, I arched my back and felt his face burying itself into my bush. Then his tongue began to dart and lap at my slit. First trailing the outer lips, then plunging into my moistened opening. I cried out as he suckled my juices, bringing all my thoughts to a frenzy. I lifted my head to the sky, breathed in the fragrance of my treasured blossoms mingling with our own animalistic scents, and came as a rush of vibrations shook my body to its core. I fell back to the wall and almost slid to the ground. But he was there, holding me in the strongest of grips, preventing my fall.

His shirt was open now, and when he helped me to my feet, he pressed close to me, his cool nakedness burned me as he kissed me again, roughly, then softly again, over and over. As our bodies clung together in the night air, he encircled my hips, lifting me up to him. I looked in his eyes and brought my legs around his waist. Breathlessly, he whispered, "Yes, my goddess...this is my wish." and he plunged into me, filling me completely.

I surrounded his cock as he plunged into my warm valley slowly, quickly, then slowly again. With each thrust, my initial frenzy began to grow and peak once more as he ground into me faster and faster. Suddenly, with an almost primal growl, he threw his head back and shouted. "Yes! Now, my goddess! Now!" I felt him tremble deep inside me as he crushed his lips to mine. With one final thrust, I shouted my own release as we came together, shaking the bushes and causing a bluster of blossom leaves to flutter down on us as the last spasms of our union faded, causing us to sink to the ground, still wrapped in each other's embrace.

After a while, when we'd gotten ourselves together, Sean reached over and smelled my hair once again. "Oh, yeah," he sighed. "Those were some good times; but I believe this was the best time of all." Checking his watch, he asked, " You think it's about time we got to the reunion?"

"Screw the reunion!" I shouted, and began to gather all the blossoms I could that had fallen on the ground. "There's something else I like to do with these blossoms, but I need my bed and a Hefty bag to do it! And this year, I would enjoy some company."

"So would I. Especially yours, Anna." Smiling, he pointed down the block. "My car's two blocks away, my goddess."

"That's blossom goddess to you!" I smiled, dumping the blossoms in his arms. "And if you liked what I did to you before, just wait 'till I get you and all of these home tonight!"

Violette
Violette
26 Followers