Blossom Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I would happily be bred by this creature. I would give everything up to be its slave. I felt whorish, weak and a fool. But I didn't care.

The demon held the carving close, so that I could see it. "To banish me, you must speak my true name, which you do not yet know. You may then carry the stone anywhere, even past ancestral wards. I am linked to the stone, but not within the stone. To summon me again, you must come to orgasm on the stone. Do you understand?"

I shook my head no. I had so many questions. Most of them were completely unimportant now. "Where do you go, when you are banished?"

The demon made a dismissive gesture. "This is an item of great power, as is my name-"

"Aren't you going to rut me now?"

Blossom sighed. "I am with child now," it said. "Mating with you would be a delicacy, which I prefer to savor."

"With child?"

"I am carrying your brother's child, Lady Keya." The demon stroked the wooded phallus absently. "I held him down here, away from the others, and rutted him until I was gravid with his offspring."

I should have been horrified and disgusted, at myself most of all. I should have done anything I could, in that brief moment, to escape from a creature so obscene that it would lie with both sister and brother.

And yet, in my addled, lust-ridden state, I simply accepted it. Even, more, I reveled in the abomination. It seemed so fitting to my own debasement.

"Rut me," I said.

The high-pitched hammering continued. I rose from where I lay, gathering my legs beneath me to kneel in front of the demon. I ran my hands over the smooth skin of its chest, fondling its small breasts. My fingers slid down to Blossom's engorged cock, grasping it, and marveling at its weight. I began to stroke its member, feeling the thin outer skin stretch. The infernal watched me with curiosity, its eyes growing wide at my next words.

"Make me your slave."

Without taking my eyes from it, I lowered my head and licked the tip of its cock. I was already tingling from successive orgasms. The heady, floral scent made me almost dizzy. The liquid that seeped from the tip of the demon's cock was yeasty in flavor, and slightly sweet. I could see how it might be unnoticed in palm wine.

I opened my jaws and took the shaft in, wrapping plump lips around the stiffness of it. The smooth skin pressed against my tongue and palate, until it hit the back of my mouth. Then I withdrew, sucking all the way.

I had no idea what I was doing. But Blossom groaned in appreciation. Its big hands gripped my head, guiding me. I sucked like a woman dying of thirst, and the cock seemed to swell in my mouth.

As I learned the motion, I bobbed my head on my own accord. The demon's hands roamed over my bowed back, running down my spine. It seized the globes of my rear and teased the twitching pucker of my ass, still slick with my spend.

I had quickly come to appreciate the attention to that tight hole. I moaned eagerly around the demon's cock as I relaxed the muscles, and Blossom wiggled a fat fingertip in. As the demon pulled me forward for better access, its cock was driven into the opening of my throat, and I gagged. With one hand, I cupped the sack of its balls, better orienting the shaft towards my throat.

We began to develop a rhythm, with me sucking more feverishly as the finger burrowed ever deeper into my yielding ass. I felt as if I had already become Blossom's slave, and I eagerly nursed, hoping to drink the addictive semen.

But Blossom had other plans. It dragged its finger from my ass -- a delicious sensation in itself -- and pulled me off its cock. I looked a question at the demon, licking drool from my lips. The infernal threw me onto my back on the furs.

Instinctively I spread my legs wide. My nether lips were dark and puffy with use, and I was eager for more. I pulled them apart, presenting the target, showing Blossom my aching, wet channel.

"My true name," Blossom said, fisting its cock, "is Thabjhana. Will you remember that?"

I nodded. The hammering in the tunnel outside the chamber was like the drumbeat of fate.

I wished I could never be found.

"Rut me," I demanded.

Blossom loomed over me, and in one, ardent thrust, drove into my tight cunt. I cried out with joy and need, clutching at the creature, drawing it deeper. I wrapped my legs around its haunches.

The demon plunged ever deeper inside me, opening me up to its monstrous shaft. The velvety, slick skin of its cock massaged my inner walls, and I thrust my hips up to meet each stroke.

I had no thought to the future, no concern about being seeded by this creature. That rational part of my mind had long since fled, driven away by longing. Even my quest for knowledge was far from my thoughts. The sole purpose of my existence was to be possessed by Blossom and its delicious cock.

The demon bent to kiss me, and I opened my mouth to its questing, coiling tongue. It roamed over my teeth, and wrapped around my own tongue. My own throaty cries, and the steady slap of demon flesh on mine, drowned out the incessant chipping away of stone.

I felt a blissful tension building in my core. My hands slipped to Blossom's slim waist as I rose to meet its thrusts. I tried to draw it ever deeper into me, as if I could lodge its cock at the entrance to my womb.

I trembled, knowing my orgasm was near, hoping Blossom would impregnate me, binding my body to it, as the demon had already bound my mind.

And then I heard a voice in the tunnel.

"Lady Keya!"

It was Jinai. The part of my mind which was still intact recognized the voice, even as I began to plummet into the deep well of an orgasm.

Blossom continued to rut me as I came, prolonging the climax, pounding my creaming cunt into the soft furs beneath me. As I shuddered under the demon, I realized it was speaking to me.

"Say my name, Lady Keya."

It commanded me several times before I regained my senses enough to comply.

"Thabjhana," I gasped.

Immediately the demon began to smolder, matching the heat that still boiled inside me. But its rutting thrusts became lighter and lighter, until they were nothing but feather-strokes on my tender slit. The oily black smoke that was Blossom wafted away, until it was sucked into the carven phallus.

"No!" I cried, realizing it had not spilled its seed inside me. I scrambled up off my back and seized the summoning stone, desperate to bring the creature back. My belly ached when I moved, because I had come so many times.

"Lady Keya?"

I froze. Jinai stood silhouetted in the entrance to the chamber. She held a torch. The light blinded me.

Hastily, I put the stone in my satchel, thinking of it first. Next, I remembered that I was wholly naked, spattered with layers of my own drool, sweat and creamy spend.

Jinai stalked cautiously into the room, close enough to see my sorry state. In her right hand she carried her short curved blade. The steel glinted in the light of the flame. She was pale with dust from shattered stone.

"Where is the demon?"

"I banished it," I stammered.

The handmaid scanned the room, her gaze finally falling upon me again.

"Hold!" she yelled to others behind her. "Wait in the corridor!"

As if I had any dignity left to protect.

Jinai sheathed her blade, secreting it away. She held out a hand to me.

Her eyes grew wide in shock when I backed away, still crawling on the massive mound of furs. I stared at her hand like it was a venomous snake.

"We're going home," she said slowly.

Her voice was kinder than I ever remembered. I realized that she must be no stranger to the threat of rape. She believed that I had been forced by the demon. I had only been forced to see how empty my life had been. And to see that emptiness filled.

I shook my head, still edging away from the woman I had once called my friend. "I can't go back," I said. "I won't go back."

"I understand, Keya." Jinai calmly picked up my discarded clothing, and laid it out before me. "Sometimes there is no coming back. Sometimes we are forever changed."

Tears rolled down my cheeks. "I can't live... like I was anymore," I sobbed.

So alone I had been. So dreadfully, utterly alone.

"Then," Jinai said quietly, "let's live a different way. Together."

I began to wail then, in uncontrolled, heaving cries.

Jinai sat down in front of me, and listened to me mourn.

*

The villagers celebrated for days. Families came from the sister villages, and others beyond, to see the men who had returned from the depths of the swamp. Pots of steaming food were ever full. Palm wine flowed freely. During the nights, the mangroves shook with the beat of drums and swayed to villagers' songs.

Zahar and his five surviving men left for the ship the first day. He thanked me, of course, and he met with the village elders. But his eyes were distant, still haunted by his captivity.

The people of the villages were even more thankful. It seemed that every adult came to me with gifts of woven reed and woodcarving, or garlands of marsh flowers. I was offered fried prawns, honeyed rice cakes, warm beer and a half dozen savory stews. I was regaled with more tales of cherished ancestors than I could fit on vellum.

I was told that I had bravely faced the demon alone, defeating and banishing it forever.

I was offered everything I desired - except the one thing I desired most, still hidden in my satchel.

It was a true joy to see Lonji, reunited with his elder brother. "The villages are together again," he told me, happily. "I will stay here, to care for my brothers and their children."

"If you ever choose to come to Namu," I told him, "you have a home there, and friends in House Oko."

Njiba sought me out too.

"I thank my forebears you came to us," the dour woman said, sitting with Jinai and I in her little yard, while her daughter nursed nearby. "My husband was one of the first to go to the demon, all those years back. The men who returned said he died of injuries from an accident."

"I'm sorry," I offered.

She shook her head, dismissively, eyeing her grandson. "Just because we suffered that pain, it doesn't mean the next generations should," she said. "And with so many men back to fish, and our new treaty with House Oko, our villages will flourish."

Seku had, in fact, been celebrating this bright future since we returned. He and many of his crew were feasting with villagers, planning on a growth in trade. He also promised a ship and boats for me to return to explore the tomb and its secrets, before they sunk beneath the waters.

The second night back at the village, Jinai and I returned to our floating hut exhausted from the revelry. The drummers continued to play, even though it was late at night. I lit the tallow, and set down on my kangas, my satchel close at hand.

"Come, sit," I said to my handmaid, patting my cloth mat. "We must talk."

Jinai nodded, and came to sit with me. She wore a side wrap over a sleeveless dress that displayed her slender, muscled shoulders.

"How can I thank you, for saving me?"

She crossed her arms. "I only did what I am hired to do, Lady Keya."

"I don't believe that."

Jinai nodded imperceptibly. "The truth is, I thought you were wrong for offering yourself for your men, when you could have walked away with Zahar.

"But... what you did will inspire great loyalty in your men," Jinai went on. "It did in me."

"That's not why I did it," I said.

"I know."

In retrospect, it was hard to judge my choice, given the revelation it had led to with Blossom. My eyes slid to the satchel. I wondered how I would explain the demon to Jinai. How would she react?

At that instant, Jinai moved as swiftly as if she were a cat pouncing upon prey. She bent across the distance between us, and kissed me.

My surprised reaction lasted only a moment. The next, my lips softened and I drew her closer, a hand caressing the sleek lines of her jaw.

We sampled each other for a time, content with a lingering kiss. She tasted of palm wine and sharp spiciness. I felt her inhale, settling into our embrace, as she shifted closer.

I ran fingers up the chiseled line of her arm, marveling at how someone so strong could be so gentle. A soft moan escaped from my lips.

In reality we must have gone at each other's clothing in a frenzy. As I remember it, our clothes seemed to dissolve of their own accord. Because next, we were stretched out naked on the kangas, me atop her. Our breasts pressed together, and I was running my fingers through her hair while I thrust my tongue deep in her mouth. I raised myself up, breaking the kiss, ready to devour the rest of her.

Jinai held me, her hands sudden steel. "Are you sure this is what you want?" she asked.

She still did not understand what had happened to me in the tomb. I resolved that she would, in time.

I licked my lips. "I have wanted this, Jinai, for as long as I can remember."

Jinai relaxed her grip. I took her hand and began to kiss it, working my way from there. I had seen the scars on her wrists and forearms. But Jinai had more - whitened and puckered skin from a dozen old injuries. I licked, kissed and nipped at every silken muscle and aged wound.

I pecked my way down to the nest of soft curls at the juncture of her thighs. I could smell her arousal, and soon tasted it -- a blend of earthy and tart juices that flowed freely from her nether lips once I teased them open.

Jinai's quiet moans encouraged me. I was determined to make her lose control. I put Blossom's tactics to use, my tongue dancing on the edges of her petals, and then delving inside to explore the pink flesh of her cunt. When I had licked her out thoroughly, she was shuddering above me and her moans had grown louder.

Only then did I begin to play with the little nub of pleasure at the crown of her cunt. I pressed back her thighs, opening her up completely to me, teasing her until her whole body was shaking. Then I began to suckle on the fleshy little button.

Jinai came then and there, her hands grasping my head as she cried out in pleasure. She drew me up to a kiss then, tasting her nectar on my lips.

We lay like that for a while, caressing each other, until she returned the favor. Jinai was tentative. It seemed that before the previous day, we were equally unskilled in pleasuring a woman.

But I had not learned shyness from Blossom. I held Jinai's head to my cunt and moved my hips under her. She rutted me with her tongue, soft strokes that caressed my inner walls and built up a steady heat inside me. My feet glided over her shoulder blades, pale flesh upon dark.

Jinai continued to explore the entrance of my tight channel while her finger diddled my pleasure button. I could only take a few breaths of this before I too exploded, gasping in delight.

We lay side by side for a time, me with an arm stretched across her pert breasts. Considering the noise we had made, I wondered if Musa could hear us in the next room. But as we fell silent, I heard soft, feminine giggles from there.

"Do you think he knows?" I asked in a low voice.

Jinai shrugged. "Musa befriended one of the village widows. I doubt he has been listening. I doubt he would care if he heard. He reveres you, Keya. As do I."

I gazed into her eyes in the dying light of the tallow, and kissed her.

"Everything will be different, when we return to Namu," Jinai promised.

I glanced at the satchel that lay next to us, and the carven phallus inside it. I could practically smell burning jasmine. My cunt throbbed instinctively in eager response.

Everything would be different.

I nuzzled against her taut body. "I know it will, Jinai."