Blossoming

Story Info
Coed finds confidence.
1.3k words
3.76
16k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
IvyMC
IvyMC
3 Followers

I was never very comfortable in my sexuality. No matter who I slept with I was always horribly nervous beforehand and ashamed afterward. Sex was dirty to me, even though I was somewhat of a slut in college. Not to say that I didn't love sex, especially sexual gratification, that wonderful euphoria of an orgasm, but it was something that made me feel uncomfortable, something immoral. Catholic school will do that to you.

When I was out on my own for the first time in my life, I went wild. Every month there was a new one night stand, a new guy to avoid eye contact with on campus or in class. I loved sex, it interested and intrigued me, but I never knew what I wanted, I never felt good enough-like the person I was with settled for me. I liked losing my inhibitions and finding someone to lose them with, but when it happened, I never wanted to think about it or remember it again. Guys in college love women like that, so there was always someone to go home to, but never someone who called me again the next day or even stuck around for coffee. These are not the kind of guys to fall in love with, they were simply filling a void. It was strictly fucking-passionate, wild, animal sex without any emotional attachment.

This insecurity and promiscuity all changed at a dinner party for a friend's birthday. They are infamous for trying to set me up, but this time, it actually worked. I was seated next to James who was an artist and a writer, two professions I highly admire. From first glance he sent shivers down my spine like little electric pulses making my hair stand on end. He intrigued me with his haunting green eyes, his dark curly hair, full pink lips, not to mention we talked for hours, intellectual stimulation really gets my juices flowing. After we both had a few drinks he asked to walk me home. At my door I expected that he would come upstairs, another in a string of one night stands I would never speak to again. He ever so gently kissed my hand and asked if he could see me again. An actual date? Wow. We arranged to meet downtown two days later, on Saturday afternoon. He told me our date was a surprise. I waited in bated breath.

Saturday came and I primped like none other. I shaved, waxed and wore my black lace Victoria secret bra with matching thong and garter belt. I considered them lucky. When I met him, he gently kissed me on the lips and led me to the park. He had set up a wonderful picnic lunch with promises of much more to come. He then took me to the art museum where we spent what seemed like hours discussing favorite paintings and artists. It was the perfect afternoon. After the museum, he shocked me a little bit, although at that point I was in such a blissful state of mind I did not realize it at the time. He took my hand, kissed it and whispered, "I want t satisfy you like no one ever has before. You're such a beautiful, intelligent, wonderful woman, I promise it will be an experience you will never forget."

Who could resist an offer like that? We walked hand in hand a few blocks to his studio. I didn't know what to expect next, my head was swimming in a mixture of anxiety and anticipation. In the elevator he started kissing me, first my lips, the nape of my neck, my bare arm, my cleavage. He told me I was gorgeous and genuinely meant it. When we got into his studio he slowly started undressing me, carefully, methodically. Already I was wet with anticipation, the burning desire I felt for this gorgeous man. He kissed me everywhere working his way down my body. He lightly flicked my nipples with his tongue, gently sucking on them alternately. He lowered me onto a blanket laid out on the floor and worked his way down my body, gently spreading my legs, kissing my inner thighs, lightly stroking my entire leg. He spread my lips with his tongue and explored my inner folds. I was completely soaked and already incredibly close to cumming. He soon found my clit and started coaxing it with his fingers. My back inadvertently arched in agreement, my hips thrust forward as he moved his fingers down and inside me. He licked the entire length of my eager pussy, stopping for just a moment to tell me how wonderful I tasted. He repeated his dance with his fingers, then traced them up my body to my lips where he made me taste myself. He lowered his head and licked my burning clit, flicking it with his tongue, his fingers thrusting in and out. He teased and sucked my clit until I moaned like I never had before. Waves of passion overtook me, I screamed in pure ecstasy. But it wasn't over.

A tall, beautiful blonde woman with huge deep brown eyes emerged from a corner of the room. James introduced her as Candace, a friend of his. How had I not noticed her before? She took off her purple silk robe and sat down elegantly next to James and I.

"I told you I'd take you places you've never been..., " James cooed coyly.

How could he have possibly known I had a repressed desire to be with a woman, have a threesome? Incredible. Candace laid next to me coaxing me to touch her huge, milky white breast, to play with her nipple with my mouth. She gently, lovingly kissed me, caressing my ass, moving her hand around my ass until she could feel my wetness dripping out, sticking a finger inside my pussy. She pulled it out, licked it, "Mmmm, James is never wrong..."

She worked her way down my body, kissing and licking in all the right places. She spread my legs and again I experienced incredible bliss. She sucked on my clit, used the hard flat part of her tongue to massage it bringing me to my second mind blowing orgasm of the day as James licked and caressed my small breasts.

Candace moved back to the corner of the room, sitting in a chair to watch as James and I kissed each other deeply, tongues entwined, I removed his pants, obviously he was already hard after that show. I took him in my mouth, fondling his balls with my hand, licking up and down his shaft and teasing his head. He gently pulled my hair. I came back up to kiss his mouth and lowered myself onto his throbbing cock, riding his intensely as his fingers found their way to my clit. I locked eyes with Candace as she fingered herself to our passionate fucking. James and I moved our hips in perfect rhythm, as he slowly switched to a sitting position thrusting deeper inside me. We made love face to face, kissing each other, starring into each others eyes as we both came at the same moment, both moaning and screaming with pleasure. Wonderfully exhausted, sweating we laid down, him spooning me. We fell asleep there on the blanket in the middle of his artist studio. When we woke up it was dark and Candace had gone, leaving a note that read,

"Thanks for the wonderful time, hope we can do it again soon, XOXO."

I didn't bother to ask who she was because it never did happen again. James and I dated a few more times, but nothing compared to the first. We cared for each other deeply, but we soon realized that we weren't as compatible as we originally thought. We remain friends though and often share an intimate smile when we meet each other's eyes at a party or on the street. He gave me an experience I will never forget and a confidence that will never again falter.

IvyMC
IvyMC
3 Followers