Blossoming

Story Info
Her sexual relationship with an older man helps.
2.6k words
4.39
61.8k
2
2
Story does not have any tags

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 03/20/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tasha was a 18-year-old girl who lived with her father. Her mother had died of cancer when she was 4 years old. Her father worked in a factory and worked long hours to support them, so he wasn't around much. Tasha was a very good student at Winslow High School where she was a junior. She had long blonde hair, which she always pulled back into a ponytail, and sparkling blue eyes, which she hid behind thick black glasses. Because she and her father didn't have much money, Tasha couldn't afford nice clothes. Most of the things she wore were old and baggy. They hid her tiny curvy figure. She had no friends except her best friend, Danielle. She had always been teased and shunned by the "popular" kids at school. High school was not a pleasant experience for Tasha.

Today was Saturday and Tasha was planning on spending the day cleaning the house. Her father had left early for work and would be gone till late that evening. He was working a double shift because they needed to pay a plumber bill. She was in the middle of washing the dishes when she heard the doorbell ring. She took off her rubber gloves and went to answer the door. She swung the door open and saw an older man standing there. He had brown hair and green/gray eyes.

"Can I help you?" Tasha said.

"Yes, I'm looking for Roger," the older man said.

"He's working till late. He'll be home tomorrow if you want to come back then," she responded.

"Damn," said the man. "I really needed to talk to him."

"I'm sorry," said Tasha.

The man looked her up and down. "You don't remember do you, Tasha?"

"Umm... no," said Tasha, surprised that the stranger knew who she was. "Should I?"

"It's me. Leo," said the man.

Tasha frowned for a second, trying to remember the man, then realization dawned on her face. "Oh! Leo! How have you been?" she said to her father's best friend.

Leo smiled at her. "I've been good. How have you been? You're all grown up," he said looking her up and down again.

"I've been good. Do you want to come inside?" she asked, stepping to the side to allow Leo to enter.

"Thanks," he said as he stepped inside the house. He followed her into the living room where he took a seat. "Wow, Tasha. You've really grown up. I think the last time I saw you was when you were 12 years old. How old are you now? 17? 18?"

"18,actually," Tasha responded. Leo was gazing at her and it was making Tasha uncomfortable. "Do you want something to drink? To eat?"

"Well I haven't eaten yet today. How about if we have lunch?" said Leo.

"Okay. I'll go and make us a couple of sandwiches," said Tasha. She went into the kitchen.

Leo followed after her. "I'll help you," he said.

Tasha removed everything needed to make sandwiches from the fridge and cupboard and they silently made their sandwiches. She caught Leo staring at her a couple of times. "What?" she asked finally.

"Nothing," he said. He returned to his sandwich making. "So do you have a boyfriend?" Leo asked, after a few minutes of silence.

Tasha snorted. "Yeah, right. Who would date me?" said Tasha.

"Why not? You're gorgeous," said Leo.

"Please," said Tasha. She grabbed a plate and took her sandwich and sat at the kitchen table.

Leo followed with his own sandwich in hand. "Oh I'm sure you've got tons of boys beating down the door," he said.

"Hardly," mumbled Tasha.

"Lots of people would want to date you," said Leo. "Hell, I'd date you if I was 20 years younger."

Tasha looked up in surprise. "You would?" She sounded surprised to hear that from a man whom she had known her entire life.

"Yeah, I would. You're very desirable and beautiful, Tasha. You look just like your mother," he said.

"That's what my dad says," she said, sadly. "Sometimes I think the reason he works so much is that he doesn't want to home so much because I remind him of her so much." She wiped her eyes.

Leo covered her hand with his. "I'm sorry," said Leo. He got up and pulled Tasha into a hug. He kissed her forehead. He kissed her cheeks. They both stepped back to look at each other. Leo leaned down and softly kissed Tasha on the lips. Tasha was too stunned to return the kiss.

Leo broke the kiss. "I'm sorry I shouldn't have done that," he said. He turned and rushed out of the kitchen. Tasha stood rooted for a moment, trying to comprehend what had just happened. She shook her head to clear her thoughts and then rushed out of the kitchen to catch Leo.

When she entered the foyer, she saw that he was just stepping through the door. "No wait!" she cried.

He paused but didn't turn around.

"Don't go. Um...." She was unsure of what to say to him. "That was okay. I mean I liked it. It was okay for you to kiss me."

He turned to face and closed the door. "You sure?"

She nodded.

"Well can I kiss you again?" he asked.

Again, she nodded.

They kissed passionately as Leo guided them over to the couch. He broke the kiss to sit down on the couch and pull Tasha into his lap. He covered her mouth with his once again as he slid his hands inside her shirt. Tasha felt his tongue enter her mouth, caressing hers. His hand cupped her breast and began massaging it slowly through her bra. Tasha moaned into his mouth and felt her nipple harden against his palm. He left her mouth and latched his mouth onto her neck where he sucked her sweet young flesh. His hands moved to the edge of her baggy t-shirt. He lifted off her shirt, leaving her in her bra. He gazed at her large breasts confined within her bra.

"You are so beautiful," he said. Tasha could only blush. He reached around and unsnapped her bra and peeled it off of her. Tasha tried to cover herself but he caught her hands in his. Her nipples were hard, stiff peaks. "Don't try to cover them. They are so beautiful. You shouldn't hide them," Leo said.

He reached out and grabbed a nipple and rolled it between his fingers. His piercing green eyes watched Tasha's face as she let out a small moan. No one had ever touched her like this before. She felt a wet fluid between her legs. Her eyes opened in shock and arousal as she felt Leo's mouth close over her other nipple. He suckled it gently while squeezing and pinching the other one. Tasha moaned louder this time and rubbed herself over Leo's lap. She felt his throbbing erection pressing into her thigh and this scared and excited her at the same time. Leo switched breasts and continued to suck her until both nipples were harder and stiffer than they had ever been.

Leo picked her up and stood up. He sat her back down on the couch and kneeled in front of her. Tasha bit her lip in nervousness. Leo unbuttoned his shirt and slipped it off. He leaned over and kissed Tasha roughly, crushing his lips against hers. He started to pull down her jogging pants. Tasha put her hands over his to stop him and broke their kiss.

"Um... I've never done... this...." she stammered. Leo smiled at her.

"It's okay, honey. We don't have to do anything you don't want too," he said. "We'll stop. I'm sorry. I just can't help myself. You are so beautiful."

Tasha looked up at him and felt a rush of courage. "I never said I wanted to stop. It's just I wanted you to know that I've never been with a guy before."

Leo smiled widely at her. "Well, we'll go real slow," he said as he leaned to resume kissing her. He slid off her pants and placed his hand between her legs. He began rubbing her pussy through her panties slowly while sucking on her nipple. Tasha moaned loudly.

"Please, Leo. Don't stop," she said. She ran her fingers through his hair, pressing his head harder against her nipple. He bit it softly as he pushed aside her panties.

"Mmmmmm," he moaned. "Somebody is a little wet." All Tasha could do was moan in response. She felt rub him her clit slowly, in small circles. It was driving her crazy. "Please Leo...." she begged.

He smiled up at her. "Please Leo what?" he asked.

"Please,,, inside," she managed to squeak out between moans.

He slipped one finger inside her and begin to slide it in and out slowly. "God you're tight. I can't wait to feel you wrapped around my dick," he said as he finger fucked her.

Tasha's moans were getting louder and louder. Leo slipped his finger out of her and pulled down her panties. He grabbed her legs and lifted them up in the air and spread them wide. "Hold these back, baby," he instructed her.

He kneeled down in front of her and ran his tongue along her pussy. Tasha shuddered in pleasure. She was getting wetter and wetter by the second. His mouth found her clit and he sucked on it gently. Tasha moaned loudly. He ran his tongue in small circles over her clit as he inserted two fingers deep inside her. He started to finger fuck her hard and slow while sucking and biting on her clit. Tasha was getting louder and louder. "Ooohhh... yessss.... oh Leoo!!!! Oh I'm gonna.... Please.... Harder... YESSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

She squeezed her eyes shut as she felt her orgasm wash over her. She moaned and squirmed and wiggled underneath Leo's tongue and fingers. She opened her eyes to see Leo's green eyes watching her come. She was panting. "That... was...."

"Incredible," he finished. He withdrew his fingers from inside her and helped her sit up.

She took a moment to catch her breath while Leo watched her in silence. "What?" she asked. His penetrating gaze was making her a little nervous.

"You are so beautiful. You shouldn't hide behind these," he said. He reached up and pulled off her glasses. "And you don't need to tie this back." He reached up and pulled out her hair tie. She shook her head and her long blonde silky hair settled around her face. Leo gave her nod. "See you ARE beautiful."

Tasha blushed and brought her hands up to cover her breasts. Leo looked her up and down and Tasha saw his eyes darken with arousal. He stood up and started to remove his jeans. Tasha noticed a very large bulge in the front of his jeans. He slid them off, leaving him in his boxers. Leo gently pushed her into a laying down position on the couch and eased himself onto her. He began kissing her once again and was soon sliding his hands over her breasts.

Tasha kissed him back passionately. She ran her hand down the length of his body. She felt his large erection pressing against her stomach and rubbed herself against. She heard Leo groan. She rested her hand on the waistband of his boxers, unsure of what to do. Leo looked down at her. "Are you sure?" he said.

She nodded, biting her lip. Leo helped her slide off his boxers. Her eyes opened wide in astonishment when she saw just how big he was. "That's not going to fit!" she blurted out.

Leo chuckled. "Don't worry, babe. We'll go slow." He grabbed her hand and rested it on his cock. "Touch it. It won't break off."

She began to slowly run her hand along it the shaft. She squeezed it with her hand. She heard Leo moan. Feeling bolder, she began to slowly jack his cock, while cupping his balls with her hand. She kept going, jacking him faster and harder until she felt his hands still her movements. "If you don't stop now, it will be over before it starts," he said, smiling gently down at her. He leaned in and gave her a small kiss before reaching down for his jeans.

"Where... What?" Tasha asked, confused. She thought he was going to leave.

He reached into his jeans and pulled out his wallet. He removed a foil package from his wallet. "Are you sure about this?" Leo asked once again.

Tasha grabbed his head and brought his lips down to hers. She kissed him deeply and passionately. After she released his mouth, she said, "Yes I'm sure." He smiled down into her blue sparkling eyes before ripping open the foil package. He unwrapped the condom over his cock and positioned himself at her entrance. He rubbed himself back and forth across her pussy. Tasha moaned softly.

"Baby, this is going to hurt for a few minutes, but then I promise you it will get better," Leo said.

"It's okay. I trust you," she responded. He grabbed her ankles and placed them up on his shoulders. Tasha felt him slide his cock into her tight pussy slowly. He stopped when he reached her barrier.

"I'm sorry," he said. He thrust forward powerfully, sliding himself all the way into her warm tight channel. Tasha felt a burning sensation between her legs and squeezed her eyes shut. Leo held himself there, letting her get accustomed to his size. He saw a few tears leak out her eyes. "Do you want to stop?" he asked, grinding his teeth. She felt so warm and so good that he wasn't sure if he could stop.

She shook her head no. "It's okay. You can move. I'm okay," she said.

"Are you sure?" asked Leo. His green eyes were full of concern.

"Yeah," she responded. She felt him start to move within her slowly. Withdrawing a little then pushing back in. She groaned with each stroke. The burning sensation had dulled to a slight ache. His big cock was sliding in and out of her wet tight channel. Leo was groaning.

"God, Tasha. You are so tight," he moaned out. He began to fuck her faster and harder, ramming his big dick inside her.

"Oh Leo," she moaned. She loved the feeling of him deep inside her. Before this afternoon, Tasha had never felt more alive. She removed her legs from his shoulders and wrapped them around his waist, pulling him deeper within her.

Leo slid in and out of her warm tight channel. He looked down at Tasha, breathing heavily beneath him. He groaned loudly. He knew he couldn't hold out much longer and wanted Tasha to come with him. He lifted her legs in the air and reached between them. His fingers found her clit and began to massage it. He thrusted into her faster and harder.

Leo saw Tasha's eyes widen in surprise. She began to pant moments later and her moans became more frequent and louder. "Yess.....Oh LEOOOO.... HARDER..... YESSS," she moaned. "I'M GONNA........OOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" she screamed at the top of her lungs. As she came, her pussy walls clenched around Leo's cock buried deep within her. That was his undoing.

"OH TASHA....." he groaned loudly as emptied himself inside the condom. He collapsed on top of her, breathing heavily. Tasha wrapped her arms around him and kissed him. "Wow..." he said.

Tasha bit her lip. "Was I.... Was it.... Did you like it?" she asked nervously.

Leo raised himself up on his arms to look Tasha in the face. He leaned in and gave her soft kiss before answering. "Tasha, it was incredible. Thank you." He paused for a moment. "Did you like it?"

"Oh yea. I can't wait to do it again," she responded.

Leo chuckled. "Well I need to recover first. Why don't we sleep for a little while?"

Tasha nodded. Leo grabbed the blanket that was draped over the couch and covered them both with it. He wrapped Tasha in his arms and she immediately fell asleep.