Blossoming Ch. 05

Story Info
A little about Lana.
1.9k words
3.92
7.8k
1
0

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 02/29/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nic and Mark were both starting to really loosen up and were enjoying Lana's company a lot. The champers was going down a treat, obviously helping with the shaking off of the inhibitions that they had, albeit few.

Lana was flitting around the room making small talk and making sure that the place was just right for what was about to unfold...a night of pure unadulterated that all THREE of them had never experienced.

You see, Lana, even though she was being paid to fuck, never really considered herself a prostitute or a call girl or anything like that. As far as she was concerned, she absolutely loved sex and this was in fact only her second bisexual encounter. She had her first taste of a woman when she and a friend travelled to Thailand together about a year and a half before. They had been hitting the local bars and had managed to hook up with some OK Australian guys who it seemed were just there for the Thai pussy rather than theirs. But hey, they managed to talk the guys into giving them a little of the coke they were carrying and a couple of pills and parted ways.

Anyway, around 2am they both came to the conclusion that it was just one bar after another and one sleazy drunk idiot after another so they decided to head back to their villa via the beach....about a 20 min walk along the coast. The moon was low in the sky but was still casting an easy light over them bouncing off the water and creating a really romantic scene. Their hands met each other's and they held on. It all felt way too comfortable and each walked along silently with the slightest smiles on their lips.

Just before they reached their villa Lana's friend Eve suggested they go for a swim before heading to bed. Lana agreed because she knew that with what was going through her veins right now and the visions of Eve racing through her mind there was going to be no sleep for at least the next 12 hours.

Both girls let their loose skirts drop to the sand revealing that they were both only wearing bras without anything else and they just stood there looking at each other. Silently, they took each other's hand again and walked to the water. The Andaman Sea was just divine as they walked slowly in letting the water creep up over their legs, and when it reached their pussies, both girls gasped a little. It wasn't cold by any means, but when something other than their own hands touched their sex, it ignited something in both of them.

When the water was up around their middle, just below their breasts they stopped and just looked out to sea. The moon glistened of the water creating millions of tiny earth stars that they tried to reach out and touch. The silence was deafening, the movement of the water barely audible it was that still, and the whole mood was just perfect.

It was at this time that Lana felt Eve's hand break away from hers and started to move slowly up her arm, gently stroking it way towards her shoulder.

She turned towards Eve and just stared at her, and without even speaking, looked at her in a way that gave Eve the reassurance that what she was doing was OK.

The two girls moved towards each other. Lana's hands went out and wound their way softly and slowly around Eve's waist pulling her closer.

Now their faces were mere inches from each other and each could feel the other's sweet breath on their lips.

The next thing that Lana knew was that she and Eve were locked into one of the most passionate kisses she had ever experienced, way beyond the realms of any kissing that she had done with guys. This was electrifying.

They broke their kiss after what seemed like an eternity and opened their eyes, looking deep into each other. Again without words, the two made their way out of the water and up the sand to where there skirts were bundled up on the beach. But they didn't put them back on. Instead they used them to sit on the cool sand and just hold each other. Lana was sitting in front of Eve, between her legs, leaning back against her friends breasts. She could feel her breathing and knew from her own experience that the laboured short breaths told her that her friend was wanting. She could feel Eve's legs tense and then relax and then tense and then relax. This caused her own pussy to start to react as the muscle exercises that Eve was doing were only too familiar to Lana who had discovered that she could actually masturbate this way....without even touching herself.

Lana let her legs relax causing her knees to drop away and leaving her legs spread wide. She could feel the wetness starting to flow between her legs and moved her right hand down to touch herself and to see just how wet she was.

To hear surprise, Eve spoke which startled Lana a little as the silence seemed to crack, even with Eve's soft beautiful voice.

"So how wet are you babe?" Eve asked Lana.

"Why don't to feel for yourself"

Eve needed no further encouragement and slowly reached down between her friends legs and what she found both shocked and excited her to a level that she had not felt for a long time.

When Eve reached down, her long slender finger found a puddle right where Lana's gorgeous arse (which she decided she would eventually have) met her skirt. She had actually first thought that Lana had peed herself, but when she raised her fingers to her mouth and tasted what she had found, the revelation was all too familiar. What she was tasting was Lana's sex, and she wanted more.

"I want to take you to bed" Said Eve softly.

Lana needed no more prompting and got up slowly leaning forward so as to give Eve and good view of her pussy and arse from behind. She was so wet that the moon actually made Lana's pussy glisten like the sea itself.

Lana looked back at Eve seductively and stood up holding out her hand to her friend beckoning her to come home with her.

The two walked slowly back to their villa and as soon as they got in the door it was on.

The skirts were thrown recklessly down as they kissed each other so hard it was like they were trying to climb inside each other. Their hands were everywhere on each other's bodies, one minute roughly pulling and pinching each other's nipples to gently pushing their fingers into each other gushing open pussies.

Eve took charge of the situation, pushing Lana into the kitchen and up onto the kitchen bench forcing her to lie back and open her legs. Eve placed her hands behind Lana's knees and pushed her legs back towards her tits forcing Lana's pussy lips to open up and exposing her gorgeous pink arsehole. For a few seconds Eve just looked at what she had in front of her in amazement. Amazed at how perfect her friend was put together and how deliciously horny it was making them both. Eve could actually feel the wetness running down her legs as if pissing herself.....maybe she was, she didn't care right now.

Lana's hand were on her tit's pulling, twisting and pinching her own nipples, biting her bottom lip while her eyes rolled back in her head. She was in heaven. She had often wondered what it would be like with another woman's mouth on her pussy and now she knew.....she was converted. Eve worked her tongue in and around Lana's pussy lips, sucking each labia into her hungry mouth, letting go and then diving into Lana's pussy and lapping up as much of the sexual fluid as she could before moving to the other labia and sucking that into her mouth before repeating the process again. All the while, without Lana even noticing, Eve cheekily worked her little finger into her friends arse.

Eve had been introduced to the pleasures of anal stimulation by one of the most caring men she had ever met. He was so loving and gentle and when the time came for penetration he did it so slowly and gently, always looking at Eve's face and ready to stop the minute that he thought she didn't like it. What happened was the complete opposite. Once his cock was in her, the waves of orgasmic bliss seemed to build up in her way faster than when he had fucked her pussy. Perhaps it was the intense thrill of doing something taboo, but she knew that the sensations coming from this fucking were deeply spiritual and special, knowing that she was doing it with someone she trusted not to hurt her. And when the orgasm hit....it was mind blowing.

And now, here she was in a foreign country, with her best friend and subjecting her to what she had enjoyed and Lana certainly wasn't protesting.

With Eve's free hand she reached down between her own legs and ran her fingers all over her sex soaked pussy, pulling on her stiff clit, pushing her fingers into herself and all the while sucking on her friend's gorgeous pussy.

It was at this time that Eve's gorgeous friend started arching her back as the waves of the biggest fucking orgasm that Lana had ever had started to make themselves know. The drugs and the alcohol mixed with the sensations of having her tits, pussy and arse so beautifully violated all at the same time had her seriously thinking that this was even beyond the bounds of an out of body experience. Lana lost control and started pulling her fiends face into her now drenched vagina as hard as she could asking her to suck her clit and to push more fingers into her arse as the strong sphincter muscles clamped onto to what was already in there for dear life. And then it hot her, her entire body started to convulse and shake so much so that Eve had to stop her from falling off the kitchen bench. And she came and she came and she came.....she even squirted. Dear God, Lana could not believe for a moment that an orgasm could be this powerful. The explosion lasted a full 4 minutes until her body, wracked with pleasure slowly stopped spasming and her head came back to earth.

Eve just sat on the floor staring at her friend, herself not being able to believe that an orgasm could be like that. She got up slowly off the floor and helped her friend down off the bench and over to the soft bed where the first rays of a new day were creeping under the dark curtains. Lana lay there on her side, her legs curled up in a foetal position with her cum still draining from her pussy and a well satisfied smile on her lips. Eve leaned down and gently kissed her and stroked her and watched Lana and as she lay there, eyes half open and breathing softly, completely naked, completely at peace....it was the most satisfying holiday that either of them had ever had.

And now here was Lana, about to embark on her second bi-sexual encounter with a woman who looked remarkably like Eve and although Eve was no longer around, Lana was determined that Nicole was going to experience the sheer ecstasy that she had in Thailand.

Lana walked over to Nicole, looked at Mark and smiled and then turned to Nicole and kissed her deeply...