Blossoming: New Beginnings

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I mean we shower together, but that's about it."

"So all is not lost," Nat mused. "The sports life, it fascinates me. The closest I'll get to the action is filming it, but you take kicks, and punches, and gods know what else," Nat said, shaking her head.

"It's not MMA!" Rae laughed.

"All I'm saying is, if anyone ever hit me, it'd be over."

The climb to Nat's apartment stood at a daunting five flights. "Ah!" Rae's legs buckled going up the steps, and there Nat stood to catch her.

"Easy there, lady. You good?"

"Yeah, that's embarrassing. That hasn't happened for a long time. Sometimes after practices my legs cramp up, especially after new drills."

"If that's the case, I have some massage oil. I could rub the kinks out."

Rae started to decline, but thought better of it. Who was she kidding? Free leg massage? Yes. Please.

Nat went to retrieve the oil, calling behind her, "Make yourself at home!"

This place was nothing like the home she knew. At her home, potpourri fragranced the hallways, glass tables maintained family pictures, and trophies neatly lined up against the cabinet walls. Here at Nat's place, the musky scent of incense hung in the air, orange and red colored throws draped the couch, and the wine cabinets overflowed. On the walls, a textured hand painting of Africa hung above the couch. A sculpture of a woman pleasuring herself proudly adorned the corner. Nat's place felt warm, like a home she had never known but longed for. The room seemed to breathe.

Nat reappeared with a vinyl in her hand. "I'm going to put this Earth, Wind, and Fire on, that good with you?" Rae nodded, unsure of what she would have chosen.

"Actually, I'm good with that, but what else do you have?"

And so Nat beckoned Rae further into her abode, displaying her vinyl collection. "I get these from garage sales, as gifts, farmer's markets," Nat explained.

Rae pointed to a vinyl, picking it out herself.

"Rapso? You like it?"

"Well," Rae admitted, "I don't know. But I want to hear it."

"It's dope, I'm glad you're into trying it. Rapso is a Trinidadian creation. When the founders of the genre started to find their musical style, their teachers told them that what they had created was not poetry." Nat rolled her eyes. "Anyway, they decided to find another name, one that spoke to the rhythm and meaning they put in their craft. They wanted to be true to themselves, to their Trinidadian roots. Brother Resistance, he's considered a founding father of the genre, he speaks to the power of musical resistance. It's like this," she said, placing the disc on the track. The music had a funky vibe, laden with horns and chanting. It sounded like true celebration music.

Nat moved to stand, instantly catching the rhythm. Her full frame shook and swayed. Her hopping created a steady vibration through the floor. Nat stretched out her hand, inviting Rae to join. The look of pure joy on her face convinced Rae. With her hand in Nat's, being lifted from the ground, Rae felt solid. Rae took a tentative step, then another, until she too had synchronized with the essence of the music. Together they shared a moment of release, trumpets and voices blaring out in liberation.

As the song ended, the two held each other's gaze for two beats longer than usual. Warm blood pulsed through Rae's entire body.

"So that's Rapso," Nat laughed, beaming up at Rae. "Go catch your breath in the front while I get ready to rub you down," Nat said, placing a hand on Rae's shoulder and nudging her to the door.

When Nat returned, Rae had taken up a spot on the couch, hands politely folded in her lap, looking at the sculpture of the woman pleasuring herself. She started when Nat entered the room.

Nat caught her eyes, and chuckled, "Relax, weirdo, it's okay to look at her. She's fascinating, isn't she?"

With that, Nat started in on Rae's pants leg, rolling the loose fabric of her trainers up past her knee. Rae shivered at the fabric coming up over her leg. Nat sat back on her heels, taking in the display. Exposed was her rich, sepia brown lower leg. Her leg touted healed-over scars from years of rough play, battling with other just-as-determined competitors. There was a softness to her. Nat ran her hands over her ankles, shins, and calf. Rae wriggled, ticklish at first, then succumbing to Nat working her over.

"Your hands are magic," Rae groaned.

"Trust me," Nat flashed a mischievous smirk, "you don't know the half."

Heat rose up into Rae's cheeks, and she cast her eyes to the side, not daring to hold eye contact in that moment. Nat was like that though. She said what she thought, as soon as she thought it. The girl really had a mouth on h- oh, geez.

Rae tried to maneuver around her suggestion. "Are you sure you can't fit in my travel bag?" she joked. Nat raised her eyebrows, smirk widening as she warmed the oil in her hands.

"I mean, if you ever wanted to come to a game, you could. I get a handful of tickets to give to friends and family. My folks refuse to drive up here. Sometimes we have double headers on weekends. That's when the rally towels really come out because whe-"

"Rae? Your whole sports thingy is completely foreign to me, but I'd love to cheer you on."

"Just make sure you sit in the right fan section," Rae laughed.

"You're really going to make me look this stuff up on Youtube, huh?"

"Hah, I mean, thanks. At this rate, we might even initiate you into," Rae swiveled her head left and right, then leaned in for effect, "the sisterhood."

Nat snorted, batting at Rae's knee. "I am so done with you. Up you go." Nat extended her hands, boosting Rae out of the recliner. The young athlete took her time stretching out her arms, back, and legs, her body twisting this way and that. Her quads tightened and flexed under her freshly oiled skin. Those well-developed muscles lent themselves to the firm curves that graced her frame. Better yet, Nat savored Rae's satisfied humming, the way her face sang with sweet contentment.

"Did you give me a new set of legs? Man!"

"Woman," Nat corrected, placing a quick kiss on her cheek. "Couldn't resist."

A warm flush creeped up Rae's neck and cheeks. "I don't mind at all," she admitted. Rae found the weight lifting off her desire, one stone, then another, then:

Rae took a risk and invited Nat to sit in her lap, her weight on top of her only partially explaining her shallow breathing. She was relieved that Nat had taken up residence on her lap, else she figured she was likely to float away. She felt giddy.

Nat casually draped her arms around Rae's neck. "I find you incredibly attractive, more than you know," Nat whispered into her ear. She pulled back, searching Rae's eyes for a response.

The comment stirred Rae's desire. Instead of holding back the tide, she let it wash over her, cleanse her.

"I want you." Rae pulled Nat in for a kiss, releasing the last of her tension. This felt right. Being with Nat, holding her, it all felt more real than any romantic encounter she had experienced before.

One short peck on the lips. Then another. The two morsels of flesh and skin searching out for more contact. Nat let out a soft moan before locking lips with her new friend. It seemed like Nat was coaxing the oxygen out of Rae's lungs. The more they kissed, the harder it became to think straight.

"I want to make you feel good," Rae breathed into her ear, a kiss away from skin.

Nat nodded her encouragement, pulling back to look into her eyes, her hands laced through hair, neck, and earlobes.

Just to imagine she would share such an intimate moment with her made Nat's rough edges melt away. For these precious moments, however long they would last, she knew she could trust the younger woman with her inner self. That she could let go and spread out completely, without condemnation or judgment. What a kind girl, Nat thought. Kind, and incredible sexy.

"Please kiss me," Nat breathed, pushing up to meet her lips. Rae met her halfway, their lips meeting briefly with each flurry of kisses she rained on Nat's face - chin, cheeks, lips, nose. Her desire edged her onward, sent her craving for more of her flesh. Finally, their lips melded, lustily and open-mouthed. How sweet her lips, finding home on another's.

"Can I play under your shirt?" Nat had already begun to tug at the hem of Rae's over-jacket.

Rae nodded, eager to be touched.

First went her jacket, followed by a deep kiss, then the tee, followed by another kiss, until she was only left in an undershirt. Rae's chiseled abs proudly sat in the core of her torso, each finger of Nat's hand strumming over developed muscle. The traces across her stomach made the younger woman shiver. "That feels so good," Rae breathed, a smile playing on her lips.

Nat's mouth followed her hands, inching up to Rae's yearning nipples. "Want some?" she questioned.

Rae growled on her end. "Yes," she assured.

"Sure?" Nat teased.

"Fuck you mean, come here," she nearly shrieked, bringing her nipple to her mouth.

The two were lost in their throes of passion. Rae massaged Nat's shoulder, then back as she circled her nipples, Nat's deep umber skin gladly receiving the attention. For all her talk, Nat seldom played like this. Oh, how good it felt to give herself to another. To want and be wanted back.

"I don't think we should go below the belt," Nat muttered, pulling Rae's hand up toward her breast. Rae obliged, caressing Nat's pouty nipples through her bra. Nat's full bosom flowed over Rae's palms. Plenty to drink in for her wearied traveller.

Rae kissed a trail up to Nat's breasts. "May I?" She hovered over her cleavage, waiting for permission to uncover the her nipples that formed fleshy peaks on her full chest.

"Hell yeah," Nat moaned, arching her chest closer towards Rae's mouth. She wasted no time, slipping the right nipple into her mouth. "Ooh, yes," Nat hissed, stroking her hands through her lover's hair.

For someone who claimed inexperience, Rae had a confident touch. With a few more rounds of practice, she could make any queer lady swim. But for this moment, for as many moments as she would allow her, she was all hers.

Just as the dreamy thought finished, a sharp noise cut through the moment.

Rae rolled over, groaning in annoyance. "That's my practice alarm, I'm going to be late."

"Do you care?" Nat asked, worked up and anxious at the prospect of being left again.

Rae stood up, walking over to the phone. "I'm here with you," she affirmed, powering down the phone completely. For now, the two would continue their play, enjoying each other's presence.

+++++

Author's note: First piece so let me know what you think! Intended as a one-shot but I can continue if there's interest :) What do you want to see?

12