Blossoms in my blood

Story Info
I love a girl in my lab. Things fall apart.
2.6k words
4.06
3.7k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
eggtime
eggtime
1 Followers

Blossoms in my blood Ch. 01

When I close my eyes, I still see her face. I can feel her body in my arms. I can breathe easy as the warmth of her heart consumes me.

We met my second year of college. We were going to a school in Washington state, about 20 minutes south of the Canadian border. It was all filled up with kids too grimy, sad, or dumb to go to a better school. Everyone had a nose ring. Alright biology program though. I guess that's about all that mattered.

It was mid-January and winter quarter had just started, along with my lab work. I walk a mile in the perpetual damp through the hospital white hallways of the biology building, down the beautifully musty concrete stairs and unlock the door to the bug lab (code was 314, the first three digits of Pi).

I open the door to find that the lights are already on. I guess there was another lab assistant on the email thread, her name was Goopy or something, but I'd gone the whole first quarter without running into her.

I walk into the bug lab and there she was, hovering over a box of bees. I immediately get sweaty. Attached to her tight brown bun is a Velveeta smooth neck that curves into powerful shoulders and strong arms. Under her athletic torso are hips as wide as the seven seas and an ass that must be half her body by volume. My voice cracks like some sort of stupid idiot as I say,

"Um excuse me, are you uh..."

Silence.

"The uh..."

Silence.

"Other one?"

She turns around at my uncoordinated words and stairs back at me blankly. Not a shower goes by that I don't think about that expressionless stare. God, she has such a kind face. Under the light brown hairs let loose from her bun are big inviting cheeks and a squared jaw. She has the body of a proper woman, strong arms and powerful thighs like a farmer.

I can see light flow around her pear shape like water. I can feel my chest melt into warm blue molasses, my racing heart pumps thick cozy blood all through my disappearing body. Static and bathwater fill the room till it's all so blurry and meaningless and the only thing I can see, or feel are her lushly forested green and brown eyes.

After probably a normal amount of time, she says,

"Oh, are you the one on the email thread?"

I say, "I think so."

"My name's Kai."

I was way off, her name was not Goopy. So, I say, "Goops. I was way off."

We give each other talk about the bugs for ten minutes or so. I'm feeling small bits like a hardcore bozo, but honestly, I'm probably acting like a mister seƱor suave. I'm good looking enough. 6 feet. 180 pounds. Dark messy hair. Sort of halfway between muscly and out of shape. But honestly just picture me however you want. If it helps you get off to imagine me as a Muppet, that's how you should imagine me. It couldn't matter less. Eventually, Kai starts putting her bees away and says,

"Do you mind if I go behind those science things to change for frisbee practice?"

I don't mind, but I get a little extra sweaty thinking about her normal sized boobs on display for all this science bullshit to see. After kind of a while, Kai walks out from behind whatever that science bullshit was wearing just a sports bra and shorts. I don't understand how her national treasure of an ass works in shorts, so I'm not going to try and explain it to you perverts. I see she's trying to reach her hands around her back.

"Um, I don't want to ask you this, but can you tighten my sports bra?"

This is clearly more than I can handle. I get even sweatier and kind of dizzy, but lie and say, "Yeah, I can handle that."

I stare at her perfect milky skin, smooth like the sea at sunrise, trying to figure out how a actual serious fucking monkey brain can adjust a sports bra.

It doesn't go well.

The straps would be enough of a Rubik's cube on a mannequin, but every time I accidently touch her warm, soft, buttery skin, I can feel a piece of my soul leave my body to enter a better place. I work on it from sunup to sundown, until moonrise on the third day when my work is done, and I send her off to her frisbee game.

I sit down in the red vinyl rolly chair and sink through the floor and keep sinking all the way back home where I go to bed.

I have my first ecology lab the next day. I walk in kind of late, still in a froth, and see Kai's beautiful relaxing face floating over a lab bench. The seat next to her is empty.

Nice. I sit next to her, now she's forced to be my partner the full quarter.

I immediately panic. Oh god, I wasn't prepared for this. I should've made a chart or a graph or something before acting on my chaotic destructive impulses like an animal in the zoo. In a moment of primal fear, like a rat in the bathtub when sprayed with soap, I start talking about crops. She gets excited.

"Haha!" we laugh as we list bean cultivators

Looks like the shoe's on the other foot now, Miss Cuteface.

After ecology, I head to my next class, physics. It could have been pouring down rain and I wouldn't have noticed. The only weather I can feel is in my heart. I end up in the right lecture hall and sit in these stupid fucking seats that attach to a bench and swivel out like at taco bell.

Jesus. Kai's in this class, too.

She sits in the chair next to me that attach at the same point on the bench. I think it's kind of romantic. Swiveling out together. She looks straight ahead, emotionlessly at our physics professor, a 7 foot tall Asian woman named Dr. Li with a long body, long legs as thick as my arms and a long face like an African mask.

As Dr. Li starts talking about physics or something, Kai's knee touches mine under the bench. I can feel electricity run through it. I can see the electricity moving around her body as a golden luminous liquid flowing over her. The fluid slowly creeps up my leg, everywhere it touches goes numb and warm like it's lidocaine. The golden electrical fluid slowly soaks my shirt, creeps up my neck and seeps into my mouth and nose. It tastes like honeydew. It's a nice kind of drowning.

I can feel her hand on my thigh now. I look straight ahead. She slowly moves her warm hand along my leg until she finds my hand. She squeezes my hand and I think I'm going to cry. Why did I think I could handle this? She slowly gropes up my forearms, runs her hands along my shoulder and caresses my neck.

She puts her hand on my face and grabs it kinda hard, I feel a burning pleasure like sand in my eyes. But kind of fun. She moves into my mouth and fingers my back molars like the dentist. Her hands are kind of sweaty.

Her other hand starts to move under my shirt, stroking up my stomach to my chest and starts slowly grabbing my nipples. Kind of a wacky feeling, having someone touch your nipples. Puts pins and needles in your skull. As she plays with my nipples, her hand goes deeper into my mouth, tenderly caressing my soft palate to the back of my throat.

I don't know how much I'm into this.

I finally look over at her to see what's happening. She's still looking down at the syllabus with her hands in her lap.

I decide that I need to go home.

As I walk across campus, I notice the loose wet bricks shifting beneath my feet. It started as just one or two, but now all the bricks I step on move with every step I make, like none of them are plastered in at all. I start to walk carefully, but now my legs feel heavy, like there's two feet of powdery snow that resists attempts to move forward.

I look behind me at the bricks that have started forming a crescent around the heel of what would be footprints. As I continue walking, the crescent extends further and further until it forms a full ring around my feet.

I look up and realize that all the other college children are walking around me, forming a perfect circle of empty space around me in the middle of the chaotic campus. I stop walking because I'm very out of breath, somehow. On the other side of the circle, I see an ancient hunched woman emerge from the crowd.

She looks at me and smiles, showing me her single black tooth. She has a face like a bloodhound, drooping well below her chin, with thin hair poking out of a woven cedar baseball hat. She looks into me with her milky white cataracted eyes and says,

"The Kwalkw flowers have bloomed."

My mouth feels numb and swollen, but that doesn't matter because I don't have anything to say.

"Such pretty flowers."

She reaches a brown skeletal hand into the pocket of the geometrically patterned cloak thing she has on.

"You know it's good luck when Kwalkw flowers bloom so early, lover boy."

I hold out my hand with lots of effort, like I'd slept on it. She places a flower I've never seen before in my outstretched hand. It's the most beautiful thing I've ever seen. The four petals are every shade of purple and blue, you can imagine with the yellow orange reproductive bits making it look like the sun setting over the bay.

I look back up at her single toothed grin and she says,

"Lover boy, I bet you want a kiss."

My face can't make an expression.

"Here, let me show you something"

Slowly, I see a penis of normal width emerging from the bottom of her cloak and growing, slithering around the perfect empty circle the crowd has left. Once her penis circumnavigates our sanctuary, it slowly forms a triangle, then another until I am inside a massive six-pointed star formed by her penis.

She looks at me with joy in her blind eyes, saying,

"I haven't done this in ages, you're giving me a real workout, lover boy."

She claps and says, "Razzamatazz."

Her penis retracts much faster than it slithered around me, leaving a shiny snail trail of semen where it previously was. She is in tears from laughter as the circle breaks and the crowd fills back in around me. I look down to see that the flower in my hand had withered and died.

Well no use dwelling on the past. I power through it and keep walking. I don't feel like I need to go home anymore so I walk into the library, pass the bust of Eleanor Roosevelt (rest in peace) and walk up all the flights of stairs I can. I dart through the rows of books like a mad man possessed by the devil until I'm faced to face with the intoxicating face of Kai.

My mouth starts moving and I say

"Aren't you still in physics"

She responds at the speed of light, her foresty green and brown eyes violently fucking the blood vessels of my heart

"No. I've been thinking about that experiment we have to design for eco lab" (I didn't know we were doing this) "I think we should do a survey of slimes at different elevations of Chuckanut drive. Do you have a car?"

I say "Ya"

Then slowly mouth to myself staring at the bookshelf behind her "I love slime."

I look back at her, I can see that she's talking but I can't quite make out what she's saying. In the middle of her green brown marbled eyes I start to see purple. The purple takes shape into four a four petaled flower and I feel my soul leave my body. I get tingly and numb and the world goes dark.

The next thing I experience is unity. I feel soft.

And warm.

And lovely.

And slime.

It seems like there's a head full of hair in my hand. And a tongue in my mouth.

Or maybe, I guess...

Two tongues in my mouth.

You know what I'm definitely making out.

That's what it is.

I open my eyes for a soft second and see her head in my hand against a shelf of books. I feel her hand like a hot shower on the back of my neck and another grabbing a fist full of my ass. Her hand moves up into my shirt and starts rubbing down my bare back like she's seasoning a cut of meat really trying to rub in the flavor.

Kai pushes back until I'm stammering against the bookshelf on the other side. I feel the adrenaline of her tossing me around flow around my body looking for somewhere until it decides to settle in my rock-hard cock. I feel fire in my body. I shift grips trying to acquire some kisses against her silky-smooth neck.

This ploy fails as she grabs my head to keep it straight and she kisses down the side of my face until I feel her warm sweet lips against the nape of my neck. She bites down a bit sending enough waves of electricity into me to conquer kingdoms and harpoon whales.

She returns to my mouth with such force I can hear books fall off the shelves. I grab her worldwide wonder of an ass with one hand while my other begins strolling merrily up her back and under her bra strap. The warmth, comfort and good tidings can only be compared to Christmas morning. My shirt hand migrates around to her front and slips slowly under her bra to gather a few ounces of soft breast.

I can hear her breathing heavily as I run my finger along her nipples. After a few nice stress ball squeezes, she grabs my arm and migrates it south for the winter. I shift my other hand to her smooth and sturdy back as rub along the front of her pants. I hear her make soft noises into my mouth as I run my hand along her crotch.

In one swift motion I undo her belt like a champ and slowly seek warmth with my fingers over her panties. I walk forward and hear books falling as I push her against another shelf. Under the damp cotton I feel her boiling hot lips and hear a proper moan fall into my mouth. I slip my hand under the elastic waist band and run my fingers through her pubic hair. I inch between her lips and she finally releases our kiss to gasp for air.

She's woken up from a dream, looks around confused and says.

"We're in the library."

She pulls away and I take my hand out of her pants. We straighten up and I say,

"Well so do you want to go."

Kai looks at me like that was the stupidest thing she's ever heard and says

"No, I have work to do"

I wait until her peachy peachy butt disappears behind the sociology section. I take a deep breath and let it out and sit cross legged in the GW32.2-GY55.4 section and freefloat all the way back to bed.

To be continued...

(Authors note: happy valentine's day.)


eggtime
eggtime
1 Followers