Blow Jobs: A Woman's Guide...

Story Info
How to give great oral to your man.
532 words
4.08
425.9k
58
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Blow Jobs: A Woman's Guide To Pleasing Her Man

First, I need to inform those of us who aren't self-made experts on the male anatomy:

1. Just because his penis is bigger than your clit doesn't mean he's any easier to get off. Men need just as much variety and attention as women do.

2. He's not going to get off every time. You have your off-days, and so does he.

3. He's not going to leave you if you're not any good in bed. If he does, he's not worth the effort.

4. He can still enjoy the sensations of head without cumming.

5. "Too gentle" isn't enough. "Too sensitive" isn't very good either.

Now, keeping that in mind, the first step to giving good head is to relax... and that goes for the giver and the receiver. The easiest position for this is to get in between his legs, lay just over his cock, and brace yourself on your left forearm.

Next, gather some saliva in your mouth (if this is a problem, for about $1 at any sex shop, you can find little one-time flavored lube packets) and S L O W L Y take the head--just the head--in your mouth. Gently lick the corona (the ridge around the head), not spending too much time in any one spot. Lick the frenulum (the V-shaped ridge under the head), and around the urethra (piss-hole). Take him out of your mouth (slowly, no teeth!), lube up your mouth, and go down farther (about half way.) If you can deep-throat, don't do it yet. You don't want to show him all your tricks in the first couple of minutes. As you come back up, lick the underside of his shaft in a figure-8 pattern, making sure to apply some suction. Vary these acts until he becomes rock-hard.

After he's fully hard, feel free to be a little harder and faster with him. Note: the harder he gets doesn't necessarily mean the rougher you have to get with him. Emphasize variety by intensity, but remember not to be too light. Do not bend his cock. Keep your tongue going around the corona, and on the shaft, your left side, a quarter inch below the head. If you want to deep throat him, now is the time. However, deep-throating doesn't constitute a good blow job. Look for signs that he's enjoying himself--what he says isn't always reliable. Listen to his breathing, watch the involuntary bucking of his hips, the twitching of his cock, and the pulling back of his cock.

When he's ready to cum, his cock and balls will draw up together. If you feel this and want to continue the sensation, firmly grab his balls and gently tug them down. Please remember that swallowing in itself isn't as important as letting him cum in your mouth. If you remove your mouth and finish him off with your hands, you're talking about taking away the source of pleasure and replacing it with something that he can do himself. If he wants a handjob, he doesn't need you. What you do with it is irrelevant.

Remember: make sure that you're both having fun.