Blowback

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dreadknots
dreadknots
1,505 Followers

"I...I can't..."

"You know the answer dear. Say it, and everything will make so much more sense."

"I'm...I'm...I'm a girl, obviously." The bubble in his mind burst, covering the remaining space in gooey pink frosting. It was like a switch flicked in her brain. One moment she was fighting so hard, and the next...Jewel couldn't even remember what she was struggling against! A tidal wave of tension flowed from her body, making her sigh. "Ahh...feel so much better now!"

Chloe hugged the new girl before her. "Good! You're so right, honey. You're a sweet little girl, but you're also really horny aren't you?"

She nodded. "I dunno what it is, Mistress, but I'm super excited. I can barely stop myself from dripping in my panties!"

Chloe nodded. "Right. And what kind of people would you want to have fun with?"

That took a moment for her to figure out. She was straight, she was pretty sure. That meant she liked girls! No, wait, she was a girl. Being straight meant she liked guys. But guys were icky, weren't they?

"I...I don't really know..." Jewel answered, scratching her head as she tried to sort out her confusion orientation.

Chloe's hand petted the brain-addled sissy while she sorted out the contradiction. "I think it'd be easier if you just liked everyone. You can like girls just as much as you like guys, and that's alright!"

"Girls as much as guys?" Jewel asked, hands fidgeting at her waist to keep from rubbing her needy little lump.

"Yeah! You like girls, of course. Who doesn't? But just imagine the hard body of a man around you. His hands keeping you close, his hard cock pressing against your rear in preparation of taking your body. That has an interest to you too, I bet."

The thought made Jewel shiver involuntarily. Her programming had left her mind malleable to all kinds of possibilities.

"So tell me, Jewel, who do you have a crush on?"

She tilted her head up, thinking. Her memories were so foggy, like there was something that was obscuring them. Weird...were her walls always so stark and boring? Where was her collection of stuffed animals? Where was the posters for her favourite bands? A memory surfaced in the pink haze in her brain. "Well, I was seriously crushing on you for a while there..."

"No no, silly. I mean boys! What's a guy you'd wanna wrap your pretty lips around?"

A few hours ago, this would have been a question that would have gotten someone a thrown punch from Jim. But Jewel was different. She was much more open with her interests, and though she didn't have a particular interest in men, she did enjoy the thought of submitting to someone strong."

"I suppose there's Steve. He's in the room opposite mine. He's like 6'3, got a scholarship for wrestling but he does football too. He's so strong and confident...gosh~" Jewel put a hand to her cheek, feeling its warmth. "I...I might want to do something with him, I guess."

"Does he have an interest in you?"

Jewel shrugged. "I have no idea. I've seen him looking at me. Or...yeah, I think it was me. I remember feeling his eyes on my butt. I don't...sorry, it's hard to think." Chloe took Jewel's hand. The Mindworm was powerful, but it had troubles with the cognitive dissonance of being two entirely different people.

"That's okay dear. I can take it from here. We'll find you a cute boy to smooch for sure! First thing's first though: you need something to wear!"

Chloe fished into her bag. She pulled out a tartan skirt and blouse, which thanks to Jewel's diminutive size, would probably fit her. "Now if you were some idiot boy, you might make a crack about me going to Catholic school and keeping this uniform around. But since we're both girls, you're just going to be thankful that I kept it around, aren't you?"

Jewel nodded. "Gosh, Chloe, it looks cute!" She slipped on the skirt and the top, the latter of which featured the logo of a posh-looking secondary school. Not satisfied, Chloe tied up the blouse into a most risque configuration that exposed Jewel's tight tummy. She stepped back and admired her work.

"Needs a little more, I think." More came out of her bag. Socks, knee length and adorable, slid one after the other onto Jewel's feet. Her feet were bigger than any proper shoes Chloe had, but she did manage to steal a pair of pretty pink flats from her roomie that just fine once they were adjusted. No point torturing the poor thing with heels! The final measure was something extra special. At some point, Chloe had gotten a gaudy silver heart necklace. She thought it might have been a present from a relative, so she didn't dare throw it out or donate it, but it had finally found a home around Jewel's neck.

"There. Perfect for approaching a guy. Now for the most important part: makeup!"

She brought Jewel to her bathroom. Tossing all the male products to the side, she set down her makeup kit.

"I-is that what I look like?" the Mindwormed girl asked, touching the mirror. Something rose up in her consciousness, like a voice whispering for her attention. She looked kinda...kinda like a...

"Oh don't worry about that. We'll fix you right up! Now close your eyes for a bit, okay?"

Jewel did. Chloe got to work. Jim's facial features were not overly masculine, so she had a reasonable palate to work with. Foundation and concealer hid the worst of Jewel's facial blemishes, with the rest adding character to her appearance rather than detracting from it. She didn't want to go too crazy! Fake eyelashes and eye shadow gave her a subtly smutty appearance. She thought about going with an exciting shade of red, but she had some leftover glossy pink that ought to look suitably girly on Jewel. When Chloe implored her to open her eyes again, she'd been completely transformed. The last thing Chloe did was get the wig she bought on her way over. It was a cheap one, but Jewel's short hair disappeared under a neon pink, chin length bob.

"Now open 'em!" Chloe said.

Jewel gasped. "I look pretty," she said, her fingers pressing into her cheek. The previous voice was nowhere to be found. She looked just like she felt inside! She smiled, pretty white teeth making her expression sparkle. A gentle misting against her skin gave her a strawberry scent, washing away the traces of yucky male aftershave that had once been there. She now looked and smelled completely feminine.

Chloe looked over Jewel's shoulder. The crossdresser genuinely looked pretty good, though that was half thanks to her own exceptional makeup skills. Now that Jim was Jewel, Chloe felt oddly protective of her. Like she'd created this person wholecloth. Of course, this was still in the service of embarrassing and punishing the fuck out of Jim. She'd make sure he remembered every single moment of this experience. And if he told the authorities, he'd have to let them know she made him dress up like a girl and get fucked.

She let Jewel examine herself in the mirror while she set up the next phase of the programming. She pulled a large pink plug from the bag, something from her own personal toy box, and sat it down on Jewel's computer chair. Pulling a folder from the attachments in the email, she set up a subliminal feedback loop to play for the next few hours that would keep the Mindvirus constantly changing to keep his mind from overcoming the programming.

"Oh Jewel dear, time for the next step!"

Jewel approached and looked at the wide buttplug sitting on her chair. Chloe had just finished applying a dose of lube to the surface, making sure to slicken it up.

"Now, if we're going to find you a guy to fuck, you're going to need to prepare. Be a good girl and sit on this, please?"

She was obedient, though the motions were unfamiliar to her. The good thing about inserting something this way is that gravity did most of the work for her. She pink toy slipped into her virgin ass with a single squeak.

"It f-feels so weird..." Jewel said. Her body fidgeted in the chair, unfamiliar sensations making it hard to sit still.

"I know dear. Just try to ignore it for now. Now, we're going to have a lot of fun later. But until then, I want you to view this playlist. It'll cycle through some anal and blowjob tutorials to get you acquainted. I threw in some sissy porn, too, just for funsies. You can touch yourself, but no cumming okay? You're only going to have an orgasm one way today: from getting fucked." She hit the play button on the first video she'd queued up: an introduction to licking a cock. Jewel moaned, her clit hardening on its own as she stared hungrily at the screen.

Chloe closed the door behind her and let out a breath. Had she really done all that? It didn't seem real. She'd never done anything like that in her life! But beside the malevolent thrill of getting one over on someone who had tried to fuck with her, there was something deeper in her enjoyment. Control. It was scary how much she was enjoying it.

"What the fuck am I doing?" she asked herself, cupping her face in her hands. This had gotten a little out of control. If he really did bring this up with the school, it didn't matter that he struck first. She would get shitcanned from the university, and her bright future in whatever she was planning on doing with her life would be down the drain. As she brought up all the horrible, terrible things that could happen to her if she kept up with this disgraceful act, she noticed a dampness in the front of her pants. Reaching a hand inside the waistband confirmed her fear.

She'd gotten wet from this.

"God above, I'm as messed up as he was."

She approached Steve's door, the one directly across from Jim's dorm. Good thing the dampness in her underwear wouldn't show through the fabric of her jeans. She gave a quick pair of raps to the door and waited.

A fit guy in a white muscle shirt opened up the door. Whether it was intentional, the lack of coverage on his arms allowed Chloe to see that Jewel wasn't kidding. This guy was a hunk. A proper manly man.

"Good evening. Are you busy?" Chloe asked.

"Nope, just watching weird cartoons. How can I help you?"

Chloe was caught a bit off guard, but supposed that a dude with a physique like that could have whatever fucking hobby he wanted. "Listen, you wouldn't happen to be aware of the guy in the dorm next to yours?"

He nodded. "Small dude, right? James or Jim or something. Looks all squirrelly and nervous all the time? Yeah, I seen him around."

"What are your opinions of him, like, sexually?"

He tilted his head. "Uhh, what?"

"Y'know, if he was interested, would you want to fuck him?"

Steve squinted, leaning on the door like he was about to close it on her. "What exactly is your game here? This some kinda harassment test? I'm not looking for trouble here, okay."

She laughed. "No, you goof. My friend Jim is just really nervous about his...well, his fetish, and he's been wanting to ask you two for a chance to meet wearing something a little more exciting. Potentially see where it goes from there?"

"Are you an RA? Or a cop? Because you have to tell me if you're a cop when I ask, right?"

"That's not actually...never mind," Chloe huffed. How come when she wanted a guy to be interested in sex, he got all suspicious? She tried a more direct approach. "My friend wants to come over here and get fucked by a guy. He's gonna dress like a girl and pretend to be a girl, and you're gonna fuck him until he can't even walk straight. Can I get a yes or a no, or do I bring this prime virgin booty somewhere else?"

Steve didn't move. For a few seconds, he just stared at her. He gave a single nod when he reached his decision. "We have a deal."

"Really?" she asked. He seemed so suspicious earlier...

"Yeah. Listen, I'm a modern man. But I'm not going to turn down free ass if it's offered. I won't do anything rough, promise. And he's alright with this? This isn't some setup job, right?"

Chloe waved him off. "Heaven forefend! No, this is a fetish he's had for a long time. He confided in me, and I'm doing him a favour. I'll send him over in a few hours. For the purposes of this encounter, his name is Jewel, and he's a she. That alright?"

"Can do. This is her first time, right? I need to coach her or anything?"

Chloe shrugged. "She's practiced enough at home, but taking your time would be appreciated. And don't let up until you've had your fill. Jewel's been telling me all day how much she wants to be sexually and physically exhausted by the end of it."

He grinned. "I can do that too. And what will you be doing?"

"W-what do you mean?" she asked. Chloe squirmed in place at the question.

"Well, you seem interested enough in your friend getting a dick. You wanna watch or what?"

No, of course she didn't. That was perverted. That was wrong. All she wanted was revenge. It's not like she-

"I'd love to," she said, only afterward realising that she meant it. She would love to watch it in so many ways. The control...the humiliation...the lewdness! She had a few things to get from her dorm room before then though, and Jewel needed some time to bake. The timer on the playlist was set to stop in four hours. That ought to be more than enough time to get what she needed...

***

The instruction session was complete, and she had everything she needed in her head to have her first experience with a guy! She was so excited. Her fingers were trembling when she pulled the lewd plug from her rump and got ready for the short walk over to Steve's room. That gosh darn voice returned, whispering something about 'not letting someone else see' something or whatever. But why would she be embarrassed by how she looked. She looked cute!

There was something different about how Jewel saw the world. Everything looked so bright and friendly as she stepped out into the hall. Where there were dull white and grey walls with slight flecks of colour from the occasional poster or stickynote, she saw the cosy halls and rooms where so many friendly people live.

Jewel knocked on Steve's door in tune to a song she liked. She was halfway through the first verse when he opened it up, leaving her hand suspended in the air.

"Hi! Can I come in?" Jewel asked, batting her long lashes. She saw Steve visibly swallow at the sight of her in her pretty schoolgirl ensemble, and knew that all that prep work had paid off. Boys were noticing her! The little bangs of pink hair shifted at the sides of her vision. Her little heart fluttered with joy knowing that she could get a cutie like him off his guard.

"Uhh yeah, sure," he said. He stepped out of the way, holding out his hand to invite her into his dorm room. It was a small affair. A bed, a half kitchen, a desk, everything that Jewel herself had in her room. Of course, his stuff was much more masculine. He had a picture of a half-dressed woman posing in front of a car, some sports gear in his closet, that kinda guy stuff. The more she thought about it, the excitement of finally getting to approach a guy filled her with a nervous energy that made it hard to stand still. He closed the door behind her and set her purse down on the bed. It had everything she'd need to get fucked...Condoms, lube...when had she bought all this? She couldn't remember...

A knock at the door made Jewel jump. Steve held out a hand to forestall any panic. "Don't worry, it's alright." He opened the door again to reveal Chloe. Chloe!

"What the heck are you doing here?" Jewel asked.

Her history partner had her own bag, which she dropped next to Jewel's. "I'm here to watch, silly!" she said as if it was the most natural thing in the world. "You think I'd miss you losing your virginity to a guy?"

That didn't make sense. That's not something friends did, was it? "But...I mean..."

She grasped Jewel's hand. "You want me around, don't you? You want me to watch you get taken for the first time." It sounded like a question, but the 'girl' knew it was an order. Her thoughts turned to mush, reforming back into a new shape. It made sense that Chloe was here. After all, she helped this happen.

"Of course!" Jewel exclaimed. "I just didn't know if you'd want to."

Chloe pet her mindwormed thrall, looking almost proud at how far Jim/Jewel had come. Or how far she'd fallen~ She leaned in to whisper some more instructions, finishing with: "And the only thing that'll quench that fire is a cock inside you."

Immediately, the instruction exploded in Jewel's mind like a new set of programming. She felt like her body was on fire. All she wanted to do was to get out of these girly clothes and present herself for Steve's use and abuse. Her asshole, something she thought of as a pussy, actually began to ache for it. A deep, abiding craving that she'd never felt before in her life. Her clit stiffened in her panties, bulging them out lewdly and removing any doubt about her biological sex. But the contradiction didn't cross Jewel's mind. She was a girl, through and through!

"Oh my, looks like Jewel's all ready to go," Chloe said. She watched the words take effect in the sissy's mind, and that familiar feeling of dark joy in controlling another person pumped through her veins like a venom. Jewel's eyes were half-lidded, her cocklet tenting out her skirt. A thin line of drool traced down the corner of her mouth. It was like she was in withdrawal from a drug, and needed another dose to regain her senses.

Steve rubbed the back of his neck, visibly confused. "Uhh...is h...is she okay?"

Chloe grinned. "She's just really, really excited. Really, it's best we get started, else she's going to lose her little mind!"

Just the briefest hesitation crossed his face. But, in the end, the desire to fuck won out. As it often does. He yanked down his pants, exposing himself for the pair of ladies. Chloe's jaw dropped, surprised that Steve was packing at least seven inches of cock. Jewel dropped to her knees, programming taking over. Saliva pooled as her eyes took in the sight of powerful masculinity before her. So much bigger than her little clitty...

Jewel pressed her pouting red lips to the limp dick. It tasted strange, bitter with a hint of salt. But the Mindworm went to work, reorientating her senses to prefer that flavour. Her tongue touched his tip, sliding it around to get a better taste.

"Mmm~" she purred. The cock slipped inside her mouth, her efforts suckling it to life. Steve groaned, pressing a hand to Jewel's head.

"Oh, looks like you have a new fan! Told you, she's been begging me to set her up with a cock." Chloe watched Jewel fellate her neighbour with a kind of twisted fascination. She had done this. She had corrupted Jim into this lurid form, eagerly sucking off a guy where hours before he'd have recoiled from the sight. She had to admit that having that kind of power in her hands was...thrilling. She bit her lip.

More of Steve's shaft made it into Jewel's mouth. She showed off her smoky eye makeup to him as she bobbed lightly. He was already firm, the warm confines of her mouth driving his erection to expand to his full size at a rapid pace. Spit-gleaming flesh disappeared past Jewel's hungry lips. The programming told her what to do, how best to please a cock, and the knowledge that she was being of such service forced a bead of pre into the fabric of her panties. He was just so hot~

The tutorials she watched had told her all about treating the balls to attention too. Jewel's fingers cupped and fondled the dangling orbs, feeling them shift and change in size to her attentions. She almost felt like they were alive themselves, responding to her stimuli. It was amazing to have that kind of control over another person. Almost like a microcosm of Chloe's own urges, Jewel worked Steve's nuts like she was the foremost expert in the field of testicular tantalising. She got excited to the point that she took a break from sucking cock and got to licking his sack properly.

dreadknots
dreadknots
1,505 Followers