Blowin' Smoke Ch. 01

Story Info
Kacey Musgraves unwinds in her trailer after a video shoot.
2k words
4.06
11k
7
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 03/24/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jjgarces
jjgarces
201 Followers

I had heard the rumors that Kacey Musgraves liked to partake in pot-smoking every now and again before I took a job as the director of her latest music video, but I never would've expected to see it for myself, let alone be asked to partake in it with her.

But when we all came to the end of a particularly hard day of shooting, finally getting all of the shots we needed before heavy rains came and washed away the set, I got the sense that all of us, Kacey included, were really looking forward to the chance to relax.

I was bumming around the set making sure everything was put away so that we could close the set down when I happened to run past Kacey's trailer and noticed an unmistakable smell wafting from it, and because of the few times I have been lucky enough to be invited onto Willie Nelson's bus, I instantly knew it was the smell of marijuana.

I was willing to just let it go and go on about my business, but pretty soon I saw Kacey poking her head put from the trailer and inviting me to come inside of it with her.

"You know...I could use a little relaxation..." I said to her as I walked into the trailer, Kacey handing me a joint as she walked around in a loose-fitting t-shirt and a short pair of denim shorts.

"You ever smoked a joint before John?" Kacey asked me as she sat down on the couch next to me, motioning her head in the direction of the stash that she kept on her at all times.

"Once or twice on Willie's bus...which I'm sure I don't have to explain to you," I told her, Kacey laughing and puffing away on her joint as she grabbed my arm and began rubbing it as she placed her head on my shoulder, "I have to admit though, Kacey. I heard rumors you were into this stuff, but you didn't strike me as the kind of girl who would actually partake in this sort of thing."

"I smoked my first joint on Willie's bus...now I'm hooked," she whispered, licking my ear with her tongue as she began to turn on her charms, "and the other thing I'm hooked on is you, baby. So why don't we quit playing games and go back to my place so we can burn through the rest of this weed and see where the rest of the night takes us?"

"What kind of man would I be to resist an offer like that Kacey?" I told her as we finished the joints we were smoking and then took off for her place, somehow managing to keep our hands off each other long enough to get there in one piece.

"I bet you do this sort of thing all the time Kacey," I teased her as she opened her front door and let me in, stifling a laugh as she responded.

"I'm not that kind of girl," she replied, playfully hitting my arm as she passed me another joint and started puffing on one herself, "but there is a reason I chose you to direct my video, you know."

"Oh really? Tell me more," I teased her as she puffed away on her joint, both of us starting to catch a buzz as we worked our way through her stash.

"Not only do you do great work, but I've always thought you were hot," she told me, my dick instantly growing hard at hearing her say that, "and I was hoping you wouldn't be averse to smoking a little pot with me. That way we can be alone together and do what I really want to do with you."

"And what might that be..." I whispered in her ear, both of us stoned out of minds as I leaned in and kissed her, Kacey hungrily returning it as I pushed her down on the couch and slid her shorts down her long, sexy legs.

"Oh...I think you already know baby...pass me a joint and get to work..." she hissed as I grabbed the last joint and handed it to her, running my hands over her panty-covered pussy as she blew out some more pot smoke, starting to cough a little from it as I pushed her panties to the floor and parted her legs with my hands, running my tongue along her pussy and sliding it into her.

"MMM...lick...me...OHGOD..." she hazily hissed as I began to work my tongue in and out of her pussy, Kacey still half dressed as I began to batter her cunt with it.

"YES...OHGOD...baby yes..." she hissed as I licked her pussy, her walls swallowing it up and pushing it deeper into her cunt as she wrapped her long legs around my head and arched her back as she twisted her hips around it.

"You ready for my dick yet Kacey baby?" I asked her, confident we would soon be fucking, feeling her yanking my shirt off as she came for me.

"FUCK...feels so good cumming for you...fuck me John...fuck my pussy with your dick..." she purred as she came all over my face, her fluids flowing onto it as I lapped away at them and pulled at her shirt, backing my tongue out of her as I lined my dick up with her pussy and slid it into her.

"I always dreamed this day would come Kacey...I could have any country singer I want...but all I want is you baby..." I whispered to her as I began to thrust in and out of her, her long legs going up on my shoulders as she arched her back and began to twist her hips around me.

"UH...UH...OHGOD...fuck...me..." she hissed as I drove myself in and out of her pussy, throwing her head back every time I hit a special place inside of her and arching her back a little higher into the air.

"Damn you're tight baby...maybe I need to loosen you up a little bit..." I teased her as I knifed my dick through her pussy, her walls clinging to it as I bottomed out inside of her.

"OHGOD...YES...pound me...FUCK...gonna cum..." she hissed as she threw her head back and arched her back, her eyes rolling back into her head as she came all over my dick, covering it in her sweet sex juice as I buried myself up to my balls inside of her.

"YEAH...you cum on that dick Kacey..." I whispered as I drove my dick up into her one last time and picked up the pace of my thrusts into her, her pussy clamping down on it as I gave her one last thrust and came in her.

"UH..." she softly moaned when she felt me shooting my load into her, filling her tight cunt with gobs of my baby seed as she wrapped her legs around me and rode out her orgasm, finally allowing me to pull out of her after I had completely emptied myself into her.

"MMM...so good..." she hissed as she reached for another joint, absentmindedly puffing away on it as I sucked on her tits and lined my dick up to fuck her again.

"I want to be on top this time," she told me after finishing the joint, handing me one of my own to puff on as she climbed up on top of me and started lowering herself down onto my dick.

"FUCK...ride me, you sexy Texas cowgirl..." I whispered as I quickly finished the joint, both of us high as kites as she started to ride me as if she was riding a bull at the rodeo, throwing her head back and even putting an arm in the air to balance herself like all the rodeo cowboys do.

"You're staying on this ride much longer than eight seconds," I teased her as she rode me, my dick sliding up into her pussy as I started to thrust it up into her.

"UH...FUCK...fuck me John...make me cum baby..." Kacey purred as she threw her head back one last time, her back arching as she lowered herself down onto my dick one last time and let me do all the work as I speared her tight cunt with my dick, feeling her walls opening up for me as I buried it inside of her.

"FUCK...gonna fucking cum on your dick again..." she hissed as she shot a few loads of her cream out onto my dick, her body tensing up in orgasm as her cunt walls contracted around my dick.

"Here it comes Kacey..." I softly said to her as I thrust into her one last time and fired my load into her, her walls pulling and squeezing on my dick as I shot gobs of it into her womb, slowly disengaging from her after I filled her to the brim with it.

"MMM...we're not even close to being done yet..." she hissed as she dropped to her knees and wrapped her hands around my dick, hungrily eyeing it as lead it to her mouth and began to suck down on it.

"MMM...FUCK...suck it good Kacey...you still have one more hole I need to fuck you know..." I whispered to her as I put my hands on the back of her head and guided her down onto more of my dick, her hair flying back and forth as she bobbed her head on it.

"OHGOD...suck it you sexy bitch..." I hissed as she cupped my balls and deep-throated my dick, her eyes closing as she licked the tip of it with her tongue, causing me to start fucking her face as I snaked my dick to the back of her throat.

"Gonna cum Kacey...be a good little girl and swallow it all..." I teased her as I drove my hips into her one last time and came down her throat, Kacey briefly choking on it before she recovered and drank it down, kissing the tip of my dick as I began to back it away from her mouth.

"Get on all fours and give me that ass baby..." I whispered as Kacey kissed me sweetly and did as she was told, swinging her ass in my face as I grabbed her hips and slid my dick into it.

"FUCK...this is such a tight ass..." I hissed as I started thrusting in and out of it, her ass proving to be just as tight as her pussy as I pounded away on it, pulling on her hair every now and then to propel me deeper into her bowels.

"UH...FUCK...fuck...my...ass...John..." she hissed as I speared her ass, her anal walls closing in around my dick as I buried it inside of her, noticing a trickle of her cunt juice spewing out of her pussy and down her legs as she came for me yet again.

"FUCK...YES...I...can't...stop...cumming...for...you..." she purred as I grabbed her hips, pulled them back into mine and came deep in her ass, nothing but the sounds of sex filling up the room as I shot my load into her bowels, filling them with my cum as I gave her everything I had and then pulled out of her, starting to make out with her again right there on the floor.

"MMM...baby...we're out of weed so I think we better wrap this up..." she told me as we were really starting to get into it, pointing to the empty bag on the table.

"Anytime you want to get together and do this again, all you have to do is say the word Kacey," I told her as we cleaned up and got dressed as I prepared to head back to my place for the night.

"Next time I might even invite some friends...if you're a good boy and keep treating me right in bed..." she teased me as she walked me to the door, swatting my ass as I kissed her one last time and walked out the door, wondering what might lie in store for us later on down the road.

jjgarces
jjgarces
201 Followers