Blowing Off Some Steam

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tyzmartar
Tyzmartar
982 Followers

"I won't say anything to him." Jason thought it was kind of sad that his sister had the balls jump into a pond full of ice water, but she couldn't summon the courage to see if the guy that she was drooling over the night before had the slightest interest in her.

*****

Jason and Emily were working on their second night alone together at the cabin. It turned out that Danny wasn't functioning properly after the spur of the moment party at Lisa's house and he had no desire whatsoever in making the trip up to join them. They were having a mellow, alcohol-free evening around the fire. Jason had cooked the spaghetti as per the deal earlier, and the two were just being quiet and lazy together.

"You aren't anywhere near as loud as you were last night," Jason pointed out.

"Neither are you."

"I guess not. You still glad that you came out here with me?" he asked.

"Yeah. It's been kinda nice, just you and me. You must be about sick of me by now," Emily said.

"Naw. I've been wanting to get a girl up here alone for a long time. Finally happened."

"Yeah, lucky you."

"Oh come on, would you cheer up? You've been acting like your dog died every since you jumped in the pond this afternoon," he said.

"I'm thinking about going to bed. I just don't feel very cheery, okay? What do you want me to do, dance around the fire?" she asked.

"Well, do you have a bikini or a hula skirt in that pile of luggage of yours?"

"No!"

"I guess not then. It wouldn't be as much fun to watch."

"Jason, don't make fun of me."

"I'm not. I know I do all the time, but you have to admit that you'd look pretty outrageous in a bikini."

Though it was hard to see in the dark, Emily was turning red. "I'd look outrageous, alright. I'd have things hanging out all over the place."

"Yeah, but I bet they'd be the most fun things to look at," Jason said, rising to throw a few more pieces of wood on the fire. "I got a pretty good look when you got out of the pond, but you know, not the same with the whole shirt on."

"You're bad!" she said, swatting him playfully as he returned to his seat.

"I can't disagree, but after some of the things that you said last night, I think wanting to see you in a bikini is pretty tame. You're hot, and curvy. Got to like that in a girl."

Emily grew quiet for a few moments. "Don't pick on me like that."

"I'm not, Em."

"You've never said that you thought I was hot before."

All of a sudden, Jason wondered what the hell he was thinking when he had opened his mouth. He was just trying to cheer his sister up, and he meant what he had said, it was just that it may not have been the wisest of choices to share that particular opinion.

"I guess guys don't normally say that sort of thing to their sisters. Might think that they're creepy or something. Maybe I shouldn't have said anything."

"It's okay. Do you really think that?" she asked, softly.

"Yeah," he replied, his voice narrowly rising about the volume of the crickets in the background. Emily got out of her chair and started walking toward the cabin without a word. Jason thought that he may have scared her away. "Where are you going?"

She turned around. "I thought I might go grab the rest of the marshmallows. Being our last night and all, probably shouldn't waste it by going to bed early. Why don't you get us some new sticks?"

Jason didn't much feel like eating another marshmallow, but if that's what his sister wanted then he thought me might be able to stomach a couple. He used his pocket knife to turn a couple of thin, green branches into suitable roasting implements, finishing up by the time Emily returned. Instead of sitting back in her lawn chair, she took a seat on the log beside her brother. Something made a small splash in the pond behind them while they began cooking their first marshmallows.

"How do you think the pond could be that frickin' cold? It's August." she asked.

"I told ya, right? I have a feeling its pretty deep, for one thing. If you follow that stream, after a little while, you come to where it flows right out of the side of the mountain. It think that we're just so close to the source and the water flows in and out of it so fast that it never gets a chance to warm up, even though it's been hot out all summer."

Emily blew on the caramelized, sugary blob on the end of her stick to cool it down enough to plop into her mouth. "I really haven't liked this summer much, been kinda just waiting for it to end. Haven't seen anyone I know from school, had to take those stupid prep classes and I swear that half the people in there are on some kind of prison release program or something. It's been pretty much a bummer."

"Hasn't been like old summer vacation, has it? I've had to work and go to school, not that the school part's been that hard. I think it's kind of a waste since I could learn everything that I'm learning there on the job and get paid for it instead of the other way around. But the certificate you get at the end is valuable, it'll get me in the carpenter's union."

"You'll be a good carpenter. I still can't believe you and Danny built that cabin. It's nice," she said.

"Well, thank you, but don't start looking at it with a microscope or anything. There's a couple of things about it that'll make some people scratch their heads, but if you think it's nice, let's just leave it at that."

"Hehe, sure. All of a sudden, we have a night like this and I want the summer to last just a little bit longer. I'll be taking a full load of classes in the fall and who knows what that's going to be like? Before you know it, you'll be working full time and gone somewhere on you're own life. It just won't be the same," she said.

"I know, Em. But we're getting older, what can we do? And it's not like I'm going to be working for a construction company on Mars or anything, I'm sure I'll be around. I am kind of looking forward to getting my own place, though."

They sat there for a while with their sticks in the fire until neither one of them could handle any more sugar for the moment.

"I think I'm full up on these things," Emily said. She put an arm around her brother quickly planted a syrupy kiss on his cheek.

Jason squirmed a little, but hugged her back at the same time. "What was that for?"

"Just for being so nice."

"Have I ever been mean?"

"Not really," she replied, enjoying how she was feeling for the moment, out under the stars, leaning against her brother.

Having always loved his sister to a certain extent, Jason was surprised how much that feeling had grown in the last day and a half alone. The way that things had worked out allowed them to spend the weekend together, they didn't have to, but they chose to. Now he felt closer to her than he had ever been. Perhaps it was all of their sexually charged conversation, but he was finding that he was physically attracted to her, and beyond all logical comprehension he had already blurted that little tidbit out. Yet, there she was, sitting with him by the fire.

"Watcha think about going in?" he asked, after they had been sitting there long enough for the fire to burn itself down considerably.

"It's awfully nice out here, but my butt's asleep from sitting on this log for so long," she agreed.

As they stood up, Jason smacked her bottom, and not all that lightly.

"Hey!"

"Just trying to help you out, you know, get the blood circulating," Jason said.

"You were so sweet up until then. If you wanted to touch my butt, you can do it without leaving a bruise, you know," she told him as they walked toward the cabin.

"I'm sorry, I couldn't help it. The next time I touch your butt, I'll be more gentle."

Emily was a little surprised at how frisky her brother was acting, though she did like the attention. You know it's been a while when you start to seriously flirt with your own brother, she thought. It didn't sound like all that bad of an idea to have him gently touching her butt, maybe even other things...

Jason lit one of the Coleman lanterns once they entered the cabin while Emily looked on. "It's been fun, but it's getting late, and we gotta leave in the morning. I don't know about you, but I'm beat. Ready to hit the sack?"

Emily agreed. It had been a pleasant day, but a long one, with both of them fighting their hangovers through most of it. She was glad that they had two days up there instead of just one, it was much more likely that she would be closer to feeling normal by the time they returned home.

There wasn't a lot to do to get ready for bed, mostly just take the lantern up to the loft and make sure there weren't any undesirable creatures like mice or spiders in their sleeping bags. It was still pretty warm in the loft of the cabin though they were getting a slight breeze through a screened window. The two lay down side by side on top of their respective bags after Jason extinguished the light.

After a couple of minutes of silence, Emily broke it. "Well, you've got your girl alone up here and you're not even gonna kiss her goodnight, huh?"

"I never have before, I figure, why start now?" her brother replied.

"That's disappointing. What if I dare you to?"

"Hmm. I don't know. What do I get if I do it?" he asked.

"You'd need more than the thrill of being able to kiss me? Well, I don't know. I'd let you pick, I guess," she replied.

"That's pretty brave. What if I make you do something bad?"

"I'd just have to be bad for a while, I guess."

Jason was fairly certain that his sister was asking him to fool around with her, which, he had to admit to himself, was something that he had been thinking about for most of the night. No matter how he looked at it, she was hot and she turned him on. It didn't seem to do any good to try and talk himself out of it because the more that he thought about her and the situation that they were in, the more he wanted to tear her clothes off.

Emily had gone on the little camping trip expecting to become drunk off her ass and maybe get laid. Only one of those two things had been accomplished so far, and though what she was thinking was pretty kinky and by most standards unacceptable, she really didn't see the harm in it. They were miles away from anyone that would be able to tell what they were up to, she was pretty sure that they would both enjoy it, and hey, her lady parts hadn't been tingling the way that they were for who knows when. Jason had looked pretty damn good without his shirt on, she didn't think it would get any worse after he took his pants off, either. If he wasn't up for it, then at least she threw it out there and wouldn't have to wonder what would have happened if she had never tried. If he was, then weekend mission accomplished.

"But it has to be a real kiss, not just a little peck on my forehead or something," Emily added.

Just as she was beginning to wonder if maybe she hadn't gone too far, Jason started to slide closer to her. It was pretty dark in the cabin, but she could still clearly make out the form of her brother. Then she felt his lips on her neck, nibbling a little at first, then more of a forceful, solid contact. She put her hand on his shoulder and turned her head so that her lips met his. It certainly seemed like they were really kissing, they began to maneuver and roll into a more comfortable position with Jason on his back and Emily straddling him. All the while, they had been keeping the kiss going. Eventually, the two had to break it to get some air.

"How was that?" he asked.

Emily giggled. "It was okay, but I think you can do better. Maybe this will help," she said, quickly pulling her old tee-shirt up and over her head. Almost in the same motion, she unsnapped her bra and tossed it off to the side.

It was too dark to see all the details, but Jason found it to be terribly exciting, nonetheless. His sister may have had a couple of extra pounds on her, but it was only a couple and looked to be mostly in her breasts. He had known that they were pretty big and now revealed, never again would he have to wonder about their exact size. They were magnificent and practically screaming to be sucked. He craned his neck up and pulled Emily down so that he was able to take a nipple into his mouth. Slightly salty due to the afternoon of heat and sweat, but oh so sexy. Emily purred her encouragement and cradled his head to her chest. After having each breast thoroughly suckled, she worked together with her brother to pull his shirt off and pressed her body down against him, showering him with hungry kisses.

The delightfully soft pressure of his sister's flesh against his own was causing Jason to become nearly frantic with his kissing and groping. He had to get inside of her soon or he'd lose his mind. "Oh god, Em! I brought protection, just let me run down and get it," he gasped. There was a box of rubbers in his backpack that he once thought would surely see no use since Danny had failed to arrive with the women.

Reluctantly, Emily rolled off to the side so that her brother could get to the ladder. Jason rose, banging his head on the low ceiling and letting out a surprised yelp.

"Be careful! I'm not going anywhere, take your time," she told him. She didn't want him to take too much time, but she didn't want him to break any bones, either. That would surely be disappointing for everyone.

Jason was able to make his way down out of the loft, and he disappeared into the darkness. Emily could hear him shuffling around while she removed the rest of her clothing. Eventually, the beam of a flashlight appeared, he found what he was looking for, and came back to the loft. He couldn't restrain a groan of anticipation when his light hit the form of his spread-eagled naked sister. His shorts couldn't come off, nor the condom go on fast enough. There was a glistening pussy beneath a small, wispy triangle of pubic hair awaiting him.

Sliding in beside her for a kiss, Emily took her brother's hand and pressed it against the puffy folds of her vagina. His fingers felt its heat and moisture that it was slippery with. "Can you feel what you've done to your sister?" she asked in a whisper.

It was nearly too much for Jason, who had to fight himself to calm down. He placed her hand around his engorged, latex-clad shaft with his free one. Something would be sure to burst if he ever became more aroused than what he was at the time. "Look what you've done to me."

Emily was finding it to be somewhat surreal, her hand was wrapped around Jason's cock, his fingers sliding around her clit. Even though she knew herself to be awake, who she was with in the the low-light of the cabin, and the amazing sensations that he was bringing her was making it feel like it all could be something of a dream. Up until this time, she had slept with three different guys, two of them multiple times. In her estimation, going mostly by feel alone, he was larger than two of them, and at least tied with the third. There was nothing shocking about his size, nor anything to be sad about.

The penis wasn't a mystery to her, but she really wished that she could see it more clearly and that he didn't have that damn rubber on. Still, there was no way that they would be doing what they were doing without one, so she was out of luck there. She had even brought some, hidden away in the crevice of one of her knapsacks, just in case things had gotten heated with Danny and there was a need. There would always be a chance to see it later, for the mean time, feeling it inside of her would suffice.

Emily didn't have to wait very long for that to happen. Jason positioned himself between her spread legs and pushed into her, causing them both to hiss with pleasure. He braced his upper body with a hand on the floor to either side of his sister and began a steady rhythm of intercourse, sliding about half-way out, then back to maximum penetration.

In her experience, boys tended to be quick, especially the first time around, and her brother proved to be no exception to this. Perhaps about three minutes in, the steady rhythm deteriorated to more of a set of jerking stabs, and Jason was growling with his desire for release.

"Oh fuck, Em!" he shouted, filling the condom with his seed. "I just couldn't last any longer."

Slightly disappointing, but not unexpected. Also in her experience, Emily had noted that for the most part, it didn't take young men very long to recover. She was hoping that would also be the case here, for even though that happened very quickly, she could feel a definite closeness to orgasm, herself. "You don't want to stop, do you?"

"Well, no, just uh, give me a sec," he replied.

"That's a good boy, come down here and kiss me." She also knew how to speed the process along.

Jason complied, letting his weight down gently until they were pressing against each other, and mustering the deepest, most passionate kiss that he could. "You're so freakin' amazing, Em. This is so much better than seeing you dance around the fire in a bikini," he told her, in between kisses. She had to giggle.

"It's a lot more fun for me, too, 'cause I don't like to dance. I hope you're ready soon, because what I do like is having you inside me. I need to cum all over your cock, Jason. Please, you fill me up so good," she purred.

He responded well to the encouragement, having his sister beg him in one of the sexiest voices that he'd ever heard to fuck her got the blood flowing to where it needed to flow. As he secured a new rubber in place and Emily rolled over onto her knees, providing her ass to be the most inviting of targets, it occurred to him that his sister was awfully good at being bad. She clearly knew what she was doing. Before their weekend trip, he had always pictured her as some sort of innocent angel, sexy but innocent. There was a part of him that wanted to think that she had never been with a guy before, but clearly that wasn't the case. Even though it wasn't reasonable to think that way, it didn't change the fact that he didn't like to picture her with another man. She was a woman, and as she had told him the night before, and as he was seeing right in front of his eyes, she had desires.

Jason got down on his knees, as well, and carefully entered his sister from behind as they lined themselves up. Her buttocks were beautifully full and round, the flesh rippling slightly with each forward impact of his pelvis. The only blemish on her body was the fist-sized birthmark on her back that he could just barely make out in the dim. Despite what her classmates may have said in the locker room, it did nothing to make her look like a cow. Her frame seemed perfect, as if it was almost created for his personal pleasure. It was going to be difficult to ever be civil to Lisa or Claudia again, not only had they disrespected Emily, compared to her, they suddenly seemed like dogs.

As all of this was flying through Jason's mind, Emily had been moaning upon receipt of each one of her brother's thrusts. As he changed his angle slightly and increased the pace, he began to hit a spot inside of her that was about to send her over the edge. "Oh my god, that's deep, that's right where I need it! Right there!" she told him. She put her head down onto her hands and enjoyed the pounding that she was getting.

Jason wasn't about to do anything differently after hearing that. If she needed him right there, then right there was where he was going to stay. "Fuck, oh Fuck!" she cried, banging on the floor of the loft with a clenched fist. He had never been with a chick that had been quite as animated before, it made him feel rather manly to think that he was pleasing her so. Emboldened, he hammered into her harder and faster, causing his sister to squeal and jerk backwards into him. After a moment, she stopped her jerking and groaned into her hands.

Tyzmartar
Tyzmartar
982 Followers