Blowing Off Some Steam

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tyzmartar
Tyzmartar
982 Followers

Emily didn't have to tell her brother that she had just come to climax, he could certainly tell that. She couldn't tell him anything for the moment; she was seeing stars and doubted that she could vocalize anything much more than a whimper. Jason had just delivered the most stunning orgasm of her entire young life, all of the yelling and floor pounding hadn't been an act, it was an involuntary reaction. It seemed to spread through her body like a small earthquake, and she was still experiencing aftershocks after the initial eruption. She could feel her wetness creeping down the inside of her thighs, something which she didn't think had ever happened before.

Jason finished soon after that while his sister was cooing in front of him. He, too, had taken note of the fluid that came out of her, there wasn't much, but the front of him was covered in it. He had heard of such a thing, but didn't think that it really happened outside of porno flicks. There just wasn't any way for him to last much longer after that, it was just too fucking hot. He sat back on his haunches while sweat dripped down the tip of his nose and onto his chest. Emily slowly rolled over on her back and regions of her freshly fucked pussy with the fingers of her right hand, clearly intrigued by the wetness to be found there.

"I don't know what you made me do, but I've never done it before," she admitted. "That felt amazing."

"No, you felt amazing," he said putting his hands on her thighs. Through the dim, he was watching her make slow, juicy circles around her entrance with her fingers. It was excruciatingly erotic. "Let me clean you up."

Emily was expecting her brother to wipe her off with something, which he did, only it was with his tongue. He slide around so that he was on his belly and his head was between her legs. Starting with the inside of one thigh, then the other, he began to slowly lick. She didn't know if it was because she was feeling overly sensitive at the moment or what, but even in the heat of the loft, Emily was getting goosebumps. When he began to reach the outside of her pussy lips, she used her fingers to spread it open for her. She was feeling like the most brazen slut that she could imagine, and she damn well was enjoying it.

"That's right, Jason. Clean it all up. Taste your dirty sister."

His sister wasn't the only one that was enjoying it. The taste and aroma of Emily's cunt was intoxicating, only without the gut-churning side effects of one hundred proof liquor. He lapped, and slurped, and sucked, all the while she was telling him how good it felt and subtly directed his movements with a hand on the back of his head. They were both sweaty and messy and filthy, and both lost in a moment of ecstasy of the likes that neither one had ever experienced.

After having his fill of pussy juice, Jason licked his way up Emily's body and they kissed like hungry animals. He pinned her arms to the floor by her wrists and nibbled on the soft skin below her left ear, where her cheek met her neck. Emily could hear his heavy breathing, smell her scent on his breath, and feel the sweat of their bodies mingling together. It was nearly enough to make her cum again without doing anything else.

"Tell me," he began in a low whisper, "how much you want your brother to fuck you. How much do you want his cock in your sweet cunt?"

Emily, so far, had been the one doing most of the talking. Apparently, Jason had it in him to be just as nasty. After his wonderful licking, she wanted his cock back inside of her very much, indeed. "I want it bad," she hissed. "I want your cock to fill me up again." She rubbed her hands across his chest and shoulders and onto his back. "I want my muscley brother to use me and fuck me because no one can fuck me like he can."

Slipping the last Trojan on from the box, Jason prepared to do just that. Though heading into round number three, he regained a throbbing and rigid erection. The depravity of the situation and hearing his sister talk to him like a wanton whore only seemed to fuel his lust. Neither of them were the least bit worried about morality, the only focus was on the pleasuring of each other.

Surprisingly, Emily found herself cumming again almost as soon as Jason starting slamming into her. It wasn't anywhere near as ferocious as her first, but she wasn't sure if she would ever have another orgasm like that.

"I just came a..." she told him, nails digging into his lower back. She would perhaps have said more, but it was taking all of her energy at the moment just to avoid going totally limp. The twisted, carnal look on her face told Jason just about all that he needed to know, anyway. He wasn't aware, but his nearly mirrored that of his sister's.

Letting his upper body down low enough to deliver a forceful kiss, he had to shift gears to a lower speed. Though he was in great physical shape and possessed an enviable amount of stamina (Emily could attest to that), he had been going all out almost from the beginning and was running out of steam. He loved the way that his sister felt underneath him, and the sexy noises that she was making, he wanted to cum one more time before he died of a heart attack. Just experience a little more of this heaven on earth before he expired and found out what the afterlife was really like.

He came for the third time that night as Emily was moaning into his mouth, as they had been locked in a kiss for quite some time. They were both drenched in sweat, on the edge of overheating from their excursions and the temperature in the loft. They lay together, connected, for quite sometime, trying to catch their breaths while wrapping their minds around what they just had done. Jason eventually rolled off his sister and lay beside her on his back.

"Want to come out on the porch with me and cool down?" he asked.

"Yeah, but I don't know if I can walk."

Not wanting to fuss with the lantern, Jason was able to locate the flashlight and led the way down the ladder and out to the front porch. He switched it off once out in the moonlight. It was strikingly clear, and except for the bugs, peaceful. They both leaned on the railing and sucked in the cool night air. Using most of the water that they had set aside for washing, they cleaned up the best they could, trying to get some of the stickiness off them. Neither spoke for quite a while, but Emily broke the silence when she noticed her brother staring as she ran a cloth over one of her legs.

"What?"

"I was just thinking that you are about the most beautiful thing that I've ever seen," he replied.

"Jason, I'm not!" she protested, but with a smile that didn't want to leave her face. It was a strange time to turn modest, after what they had just done. She knew that she didn't look too bad, but it felt kind of funny for him to be saying something like that for some reason.

"You can deny it all you want, but I'm gonna think what I'm gonna think."

"That was pretty intense up there..." she began. It was hard to put into words what it was that she was trying to say, especially since she didn't know exactly what it was that she wanted to say. She wanted to say something about what they had done. "I never really expected for all that to happen."

Jason sincerely hoped that she was not telling him that she was already beginning to regret providing him with the most satisfying sexual experience of his life. "I couldn't stop once I started kissing you."

"Yeah. That was the best goodnight kiss I ever had. I'm glad you didn't stop," not exactly able to look straight at him.

"Do you feel bad about it, you know, 'cause it's not really something that we should have done."

"No, it's not that, I'm not worried about that at all, for some reason. It's not like anyone but us will ever know, right? I'm a little embarrassed about some of the things I said. I must have sounded pretty dirty."

Jason chuckled, mostly to release some nervous tension. Out of the whole situation, that's what she picked to be nervous about. Sounding dirty. "You did sound dirty. I thought you were doing it to make it more exciting for me. And it was. Everything you did, everything you said, it was amazing. When I say amazing, I mean it was the best, like a dream come true. Please don't end up regretting it. Please."

"I won't forget what you did to me, I never felt anything like it. It's like everything you did was just the right thing, you know? It's hard to describe how I feel about it, but I don't regret it, that's for sure."

Jason put an arm around his sister's naked waist and kissed the top of her forehead. "Good."

*****

Opening her eyes, the first thing that Emily saw the next morning was her sleeping, naked brother laying next to her. They had always gotten along through the course of their lives, mostly staying out of each other's business as they grew older. Last night, they had fucked like animals. She had been feeling pretty randy the whole weekend and thought that maybe they could get each other off, and that would be that, life goes on. She didn't expect to feel such an extreme connection, she had been carried away on a wave of pleasure and emotion that had never been felt before. Now, how were things going to go back to normal? Looking at Jason laying there in the morning light made her want him so badly that it hurt. Could they possibly go home and pretend that nothing had happened? She didn't think that she could. Not only was he a magnificent specimen of a man that had totally ravaged her body in all of the right ways, they had been bonding the entire weekend. She liked being around him and he said things that made her love him. He was the kind of guy that she could picture spending the rest of her life with, but that would probably never happen. Emily didn't know whether to be thankful for what they had or be depressed about what they couldn't have. And, as long as she was worrying about things, it was yet to be seen how Jason would handle all of this. How would he act around her once they got home?

When Jason woke up, he found himself face to face with his sister. It was strange to see her without her glasses on, and he couldn't decide whether she looked better with them on or off. Either way, she still looked pretty damn good and in the daylight he could see everything so much better.

"Good morning," she said.

"Morning," he replied, rubbing his eyes. "Have you just been laying there staring at me?"

"I didn't want to wake you up."

"You could have."

"I liked watching you."

"Well, you can do that too, if it makes you happy," Jason said. He rolled to his side to face Emily. "Are you okay?"

"I don't know. I'm just worried about us when we get back home. I mean...I mean I feel like we're really close right now and I don't want that to go away."

"I know what you mean. Kind of like a different world out here that we've got all to ourselves, isn't it? And we're about to head back to our home planet that's just loaded with people."

"Yeah," she agreed. "I...don't know what I want to say, I guess."

Jason put a hand on her thigh. "Hey, I love you and have to take care of you, remember? You do the same for me and we'll be fine."

Emily didn't think that this what quite what her mother had in mind when she had told her something similar to that before they had left for their weekend trip. She would just have to try not to worry too much, they were going to have to go home no matter how much she thought about things. She leaned in for a kiss to ease her mind.

Pulling away, pleased with his reciprocation of the kiss, she spoke. "This won't be the last time we go camping, will it?"

"Definitely not," Jason replied. He wasn't sure where he and Emily were headed with whatever it was that they just discovered that they had, but it looked like they were both willing to go there.

Tyzmartar
Tyzmartar
982 Followers