Blowing Off The Laundry

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His hands moved over my tits and back down to my slick pussy lips, separating them and rubbing my clit in time with his thrusts. He was powering everything he had into this fucking and I was loving every minute of it. I felt myself clench down on him and the muscles begin rippling as I milked his dick.

He felt me start to cum and thrust three or four more deep times into me, leaving me screaming with no sound coming out. As he felt my cum start to jet out around his dick, he pulled out and lowered me to the lounger, coming to straddle over my face and chest.

I looked up and finally saw that beautiful cock, the one that had given me such incredible pleasure angling its angry red head at me. I opened my mouth and he placed just the crown in my mouth then eased forward and back, slowly at first then much faster as I moved my hands to the base of his cock and held tight.

He pulled out and then pushed in deep almost choking me, then pulled back sharply as I nipped at him with my teeth. Once more deep with my mouth hot around him and I felt him throb against my tongue a second before I was flooded with his juice.

I swallowed and sucked and swallowed some more. Some dribbled from the corners of my mouth and dripped onto my chest. Finally he slowed and as he softened, I gently sucked and licked him clean.

Moving back over me, he lifted my face and kissed me, tasting himself as he drank from my lips. One last sip and he dropped onto his side and sighed, snuggling up to my back and throwing his arm across my body. I looked at it and smiled.

I think I might just have a job for this kid, after all.

12