Blowjob

Story Info
Harold looks forward to a blowjob from his wife.
961 words
2.5
44.1k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Kaishaku
Kaishaku
61 Followers

Harold listened to the clock ticking as he waited, victoriously chalking off another hour as the Westminster Chimes ran through its short riff. He remembered listening to the church bells as a child reciting to himself, "St. Joan of Arc, come to her Mass," to the tune of those chimes. Odd the things that come to mind as you wait.

Outside the sky was gray and overcast. One of those damp, chilly days that just seems ten to fifteen degrees colder than it really is. Harold shivered and moved away from the window, glancing up again at the clock... "Eight oh seven," he whispered to himself.

Rolling his chair closer to the computer screen, he grabbed the mouse, double clicked and watched as the images changed. He moved down through the thumbnail teasers, finally choosing one and double clicking. The screen flickered and then started the short video.

Maximizing the image, Harold watched an unattractive woman ease her mouth over the head of a man's cock. Adjusting himself, Harold squinted as the head began to bob up and down. He then pulled his tee shirt up on his chest, exposing his nipples as the video continued.

Harold slowly circled his nipples with his fingers, feeling his cock grow harder as he listened to the man in the video begin to moan. The woman quickly pulled her head back from the man's cock as her hand stroked him vigorously. All too quickly Harold watched the man come, splashing the woman's mouth and face in three quick spurts of gooey white cum.

"I wonder if she'll let me come in her mouth," Harold pondered, looking back to the hallway, where his wife was still asleep in their bedroom. It was Christmas Eve and for the first time in over a year, Harold was about to get something more than just an inattentive handjob from his wife. "Yes," he whispered, "today's the day."

Glancing up at the clock he saw it was now eight twenty five. He turned his attention back to the computer where another woman ran her tongue along the length of another cock. Harold lightly teased his nipples, feeling his cock harden as he watched the woman's hand pull back the foreskin before running her tongue over the tiny, glistening hole. He wondered if it felt any different for the uncircumcised man, was the head and especially the soft part on the bottom, just beneath the hole as sensitive as it was for him.

The man onscreen suddenly came, shooting a long, stringy line of white up into the woman's hair. "Yeah," he moaned, feeling his cock throbbing in his underwear, he'd like to see his own cum splash across his wife's face, but then again, closing his eyes, he imagined the sensation of coming in her mouth. He remembered the time... wow, how long ago? He remembered her actually swallowing his come once. She was drunk, too drunk to jump up and spit his cum into the sink like she normally did.

Glancing back up at the clock, Harold saw it was now eight forty. He turned up the sound on the computer a little and then closed his eyes. He continued toying with his nipples as he listened to the moans and groans on the computer as he imagined his wife hungrily taking his cock into her mouth. He recalled one wonderful afternoon, right after one of the few times she had let him go down on her when she had just finished coming, she quickly grabbed him, took him in her mouth, and sucked greedily.

He continued toying his nipples, feeling the sensation down to his cock as it pressed against the soft cotton jockey shorts. Fighting off the urge to reach down and stroke his cock, he pictured his wife, her large breasts dangling down onto his thighs, her eyes peeking through her hair at him and her mouth, her tongue, her lips moving over his cock, wetting it, caressing it.

Harold opened his eyes and looked at his cock as it pressed against his shorts, a tiny wet stain formed at the tip. Yeah, she'd taste that bitter precum as she took him in her mouth. Damn he wanted her! He looked at the clock, eight fifty five.

This self teasing would shorten everything, he'd barely be able to last long enough to get his cock into her mouth, but damn, the release, the feeling after all this, even if I came so very quickly, the feeling would be so intense. And then afterwards, the incredible warm feeling of his wife's body next to his, his cum glistening on her body, drying on her skin, perhaps in her hair, it would be simply perfect.

He rewound the images and let them play in his mind, her breasts brushing on his thighs, her eyes watching him, her mouth moving on him and then the sudden, intense pleasure as his cum splashed on her, marking her with him. Then her soft skin on his, the dampness shared between them, so beautiful... fleeting, yet for the moments they shared, so beautiful.

Harold glanced back up at the clock, nine oh two. He was so lost in the image of her sucking his cock he missed the clock's harmonious chimes. He looked downward, beneath the clock stood her china cabinet, an antique, circa 1952 or so, costing him nearly eight hundred dollars.

Glancing back at the computer he watched another cock slip into another mouth and smiled. "Yeah," he thought, lightly running his fingers over his nipples, "that china cabinet was an excellent investment." Onscreen, the cum splashed across a woman's breast and then Harold glanced back up at the clock, nine oh seven. "Soon now, very soon," he whispered.

Kaishaku
Kaishaku
61 Followers